CHAPTER 21: GOODNIGHT

Stupid Love Letter

 

Because I love you all, I'm going to update earlier than expected. *glomps you. and you. and you and all of the readers.* <3

======================================================

 

 

Without me noticing it, my dad escaped from us. I spaced out a little because I felt guilty for everything that I did to Zelo. I glanced at him. He was sulking alone. His goofy smile wasn’t plastered on his face and he looked terribly sad. I don’t know but, I don’t like seeing Zelo like this.

“Zelo…” I muttered as I took a step towards him.

Upon hearing my voice, his head shot up. He turned towards me with a small smile.

I furrowed my brows at him. *He’s faking it.* But as soon as I saw his smiling face, I slowly softened. “Are you okay?”

He walked towards me with a smile. “Isn’t it nice? I’m camping on your house Jinhee!” He beamed.

“It’s called staying over.” I said as I intently stared at him to see if he’s okay or not.

He shrugged. “Camping, staying over.. both of those means to sleep at a certain place.” He grinned.

*He’s not okay. There’s something wrong with his smile.* I gave him a worried look. “Stop faking it. I know you’re not okay.” I mumbled quietly.

His smile slowly faded as he dryly laughed. “Sorry. I was just tired. I’m.. going to sleep now. I’ll go upstairs.” He said as he uneasily excused himself and walked upstairs.

*Now I feel even more guilty because I mentioned his parents earlier. I’m so stupid.* I thought as I hit my forehead with my fist.

 

……….

 

As I went inside my room, I slumped down on my bed lazily. Zelo still hasn’t left my mind. I was sad but at the same time, there was something I couldn’t explain inside of me. I’m sad because.. he’s sad. Because I’m the reason why he’s so down. But the other feeling… I don’t really know what it’s called. But.. I somewhat find it as positive feeling. I remembered when Zelo suddenly kissed me. I unconsciously placed my hand over my cheek where Zelo has kissed me. As I remembered how he kissed me, my door swung open and I saw Zelo.

I immediately scrambled out of my bed and stood up. I turned to Zelo with a glare.”What are you doing here inside my room? You didn’t even knock!” I growled as I pointed an accusing finger at him.

He innocently threw his arms up. “Hey, I knocked several times but you’re not answering. I grew worried.. so I went inside.” I slowly put my hand down. “You did? Sorry. I didn’t hear you. I was thinking of something.” I explained.

He smiled and walked towards me.

*I noticed that his smile was his usual smile. So he’s okay now?*

“Is it me you’re thinking of?” He smirked.

My lips twitched. He’s still so full of himself but I prefer him like this rather than him being sad and all.

“Were you thinking about the kiss?”

I blinked several times as I felt my face heat up. *HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING THAT’S GOING THROUGH MY MIND?!*

“I wasn’t!” I denied.

“Were you disappointed that I didn’t kiss you in the lips?”

I sighed. I don’t know what to say to him anymore. I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded towards the door. “Out.”

He ignored me continued walking towards me.

“Yah! I said get out!” I exclaimed as I glared at him.

He smirked and ignored me again. As he was coming closer and closer to me,

“Zelo, I’m warning you. Go out now or else, I’ll really----“ I suddenly felt his lips on my forehead. I froze.

 

THUMP.. THUMP.. THUMP.. THUMP.. THUMP.. THUMP… THUMP..

 

Then, he bent his legs a bit to be at my level. “Relax. I’m just here to say goodnight.” He mumbled with a grin.

He was grinning at me happily. But me? I bet I looked like a total idiot who was still staring at him with my mouth slightly opened.

He gently removed the stray hair strands on my face and caressed my cheeks. “Goodnight baby.”

I felt my face completely turning red. *Why did he have to be this sweet?!* I cleared my throat and looked away. “Yeah.. whatever.. goodnight.” I warily mumbled as I looked away.

 

======================================================

 

Nu'est - Not Over You MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5pwn7bF8s&feature=youtu.be

Ren is so pretty cute hereeee~ <333

 

About Jinhee's dad being very supportive to Zelo.. I just wanted it to be like that because I don't experience it in real lifeeee. My dad was kinda strict when it comes to guys. So yeah. That's it. :)

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS! :)))

 

<333