Worst Day did a 180

Meeting By Coincidence

ENJOY 


 

Luhan's POV

After about 20 minutes of ruckus outside over the Lambo, Sirrah handed her keys over to a valet, who took her car away, and then we finally managed to get inside Hakkasan. All talk until the food arrived had been about the car and how amazing it was. Sirrah still refused to tell us why she had it after numerous questions, but those questions were soon forgotten when a delicious aroma wafted towards us, announcing the arrival of our food.

"Oh my GOD! This food is SOOOOO GOOOOOD!" Baekhyun said around a mouthful.

D.O tapped the back of his head. "Stop talking with your mouth full." Baekhyun scowled at him.

We were all crowded into a private room inside the restaurant, huddling around a large table, seated on cushions on the floor. There were a lot of us - all of EXO, all the staff, and then Sirrah and Zara. Sirrah had told us all to order whatever we wanted, and the boys had definitely taken her up on that offer. Plate after plate of food arrived as we chowed through all the delicious dishes. There wasn't as much talking as there was the sound of cuttlery clattering against plates.

"Save some space for dessert, guys! This place has some great stuff!" Zara called out to us while she patted  with a napkin.

She was sitting next to Sirrah, who was seated directly across the table from Kris. I had been paying close attention to the looks they were throwing at one another and the small coy smiles that followed. Looks like my hard work paid off. I am the true definition of a genius. I almost patted my own back. I liked the fact that they were getting somewhere with their little crush on each other. They were cute together. Like really cute. This was the stuff of movies. Ther superstar idol that falls for an ordinary girl and all the struggles they have to go through to be together. Oh, and the awesome best friend/love guru who helped make their love story a success! Maybe one day when I retire from being an idol, I'll become a director and make a movie about them. "Love in London". God, I'm a genius.

"Hyung... are you going to put the rest of that in your mouth?" A voice snapped me out of my musing.

"Huh? What?" I looked at Chen who had spoken to me.

"You've been sitting there with half a spring roll sticking out of your mouth and smiling to yourself for a while now." He said blankly.

I had? I realised I did in fact have a spring roll between my lips. I cleared my throat and swallowed the rest of it. "I was busy, shhh."

"Yeah, busy being crazy." Chanyeol chuckled from the other side of Sirrah, who giggled at his comment.

"You're hilarious." I said sarcastically, chewing on my spring roll.

"Well you guys better eat up because we still have more to do tonight!" Sirrah beamed, looking around at everyone.

Xiumin looked ready to burst with excitement. "What are we doing?!"

"You'll see." She laughed and winked at him.

"Oh, come on! You've been saying that all night!" He whined.

"And I will continue to say it, so you might as well stop asking because I won't tell you, Oppa!" She stuck her tongue out at him. "Now eat up!"

Xiumin sighed and busied himself with his food, as did the rest of us. We joked and laughed througout our three-course meal and desserts. The amazing food and company made this a truly memorable experience that all of us would remember for a long time. A while later when we were all finished, we sat there rubbing our bellies, completely satisfied.

"Ugh, I think I'm going to need to undo my pants after the amount of food I've eaten." Daesuk Hyung called out from the end of the table, looking like he was in pain. We all laughed.

"Don't do that, Oppa, we need to get going now." Sirrah chuckled. "Let's get out of here shall we?"

A few of us started pulling out our wallets to pay.

"Uh, guys... it's all been paid for. What are you doing?" Sirrah asked.

Daesuk hyung looked up at her in horror. "You paid for ALL of us?!"

"Of course! My plan, my treat! Don't look at me like that!" She simpered at him.

He sighed and shook his head. Instead we all thanked her and then chipped in and left a generous tip for the staff, and got going.

Those will be some happy waiters!


Xiumin's POV

We walked out of the restuarant to find a limousine and the Aventadore waiting for us. We all drooled over the car again, mobbing around it until Sirrah finally broke the ruckus up.

"Guys! Lambo is for the birthday boy! You're all going in the Limo!"

I laughed at them while they all made sad puppy faces at me and sulked. I could read their minds clear as day. That's so not fair! Everyone around us was oggling the car.

Sirrah was handed her keys by the valet again and she walked over to the driver's side. She popped open the door and took her sparkly chauffer's hat off the seat and put it on her head again, then she came around to my side and opened the passenger door for me. "Your ride is ready, Sir!"

I laughed and got into the car and looked up at her just as she closed the door. Through the window I saw Luhan come up to her and wrap her up in a hug again, and start squealing about how cute she looked in her hat. When he finally let go, she laughed and looked over at Kris, who was watching her silently from a little distance. He had a very serious expression on his face, but I could tell he was trying to hide his true thoughts. He always wore that face when he was trying to hide something. I looked back over at Sirrah, whose face was on fire and seemed to be melting on the spot. I chuckled. They were so obvious, I found it funny how they didn't realise that most of us had caught onto what was going on.

She shook her head and came back round to the driver's side, sliding into the seat next to me.

"You alright?" I smiled at her.

"Huh? Yeah! I'm fine! Why do you ask?" She said in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh... you just seemed a little flustered." I chuckled looking out of my window at Kris, who still had his eyes on her.

She followed my gaze to Kris through my window, and then turned to me with a sheepish smile. "No, I'm fine. You ready to go?"

I shook my head as I laughed at her little white lie, but I was definitely ready to see what else she had in store for me tonight, so I nodded eagerly.

We set off once everyone else had gotten themselves into the limousine, Sirrah driving the Lambo in front as the limo followed. London was truly mesmerising at night time - you could tell the city was bustling with life even after dark. It reminded me of Seoul, but it was very different at the same time. It was especially remarkable by the river; the lights on the riverbank reflecting off the water made everything dazzle. I could sit there and look at that forever. I was glad that Sirrah carried on driving along the river.

Then something caught my eye. "Hey look! The London Eye is purple! It's the same colour as my suit!" I mused to Sirrah when the structure came into our view. I was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh! You're right! Isn't that a coincidence?!" She laughed.

"Sure is!" I chuckled.

She continued driving and the Eye got closer and closer, and I thought for a second that we might be heading there. But then she drove past it... Damn, I really want to go on that! I guess I'd have to wait till another time. Sirrah drove a few roads down and then turned into a small car park.

"Ready?!" She asked, taking off her hat. The limo had parked up next to us. I nodded and we stepped out of the car, the rest all pouring out of the Limo too. "Follow me, ladies and gentlemen!" Sirrah commanded and then lead the way out of the car park. We walked a few streets away, and finally to a walkway lined with trees which were sparkling with purple lights.

And in the middle... stood the London Eye.

Sirrah's POV

As we made our way to our destination, Kris fell into step next to me, in front of everyone. I smiled up at him shyly. He had been texting me all day, but it didn't compare to actually having him there in person. He leaned down towards me. "You looked cute in that hat. You should have kept it on." He smirked.

I laughed at his idea. "You think so? I don't particularly want to walk around London looking like someone's driver."

"Hey, at least you're a y driver."

I nudged him. "Someone's going to hear!"

He laughed and straightened up. "So what? They'll all agree with me!"

I shook my head at him, as I led them all around the last corner. Everything went silent and I heard gasps all around me, and then Xiumin's voice broke the silence. "We're going on that?!" His voice was full of awe.

I turned to grin at him. "We sure are! I know you wanted to go on it, so what better time to do it than your birthday?!"

"So it being purple isn't a coincidence?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Nope! All part of the plan!" I laughed as his mouth fell open.

"Damn, Noona! You went all out!" Kai yelled, as he ran towards the Eye.

"This is gonna be awesome! Let's go, hyung!" Sehun grabbed Xiumin's arm and shot off after Kai.

I laughed as I followed after them at a leisurely pace.

Kris was looking around with a serious face. I asked him what was wrong. "I just noticed that there's no one else around." He looked down at me suspiciously.

"Yeah... I kind of hired out the entire thing. I didn't want any interruptions or incidents considering you guys are here secretly..." I looked up at him sheepishly.

Daesuk oppa heard what I said to him since he was walking right behind us. "Sirrah, don't get me wrong - I'm very grateful, but this is all too much. You didn't have to go to this extent."

I turned to him with a smile. "I know I didn't, oppa, but I wanted to."

"Don't worry about it, oppa! Just enjoy yourself!" Zara, who was walking next to him, nudged him. He sighed but put on a smile.

I suddenly frowned... I hoped I wasn't going to end up making all the guys feel bad for spending so much money on them when my intentions had been the opposite. I felt Kris bump into me from the side.  I looked up at him questioningly.

"What Zara just said applies to you too. Don't worry about it, just enjoy yourself." He smiled down at me tenderly. There he goes, giving me fuzzy feelings again. I smiled and nodded.

We caught up to the guys who had ran ahead. There were only four people working at the Eye right now. Two actual employees, and two people who were working for me. "Everything is ready for you, Ma'am." One of them said.

"Thank you, Mr Parker." I nodded to him. Kris gave me a sidelong glance, I assume because he recognised the name from the call I'd gotten yesterday.

We were all loaded into the waiting capsules. We were split into two capsules, one with EXO, Zara, Mr Parker and I, and another with all the staff and another employee. The boys were buzzing with excitement, and I soon found myself joining in too. It was contagious. Xiumin had thanked me about a hundred times already for bringing him onto this, and how he was so overwhelmed. He was so cute. I kept telling him it was nothing, but he was having none of it. The Eye finally started moving and we started making our way to the top. I moved to the front of the capsule and leaned on the glass. I had a pretty good view of the city from my apartment, but this was much better. It never ceased to amaze me how beautiful the city looked at night time. I was always captivated by the lights.

I felt someone lean onto the glass next to me. I didn't even need to look to know who it was. "It's pretty, isn't it?" I asked Kris.

"It's amazing." He replied.

It had been almost 15 minutes and we were nearing the top of the Eye now. 

"Whoa! What's that?!" Tao suddenly exclaimed. All the boys huddled to the front of the capsule to take a look.

"It looks like a raft." Suho answered him.

And at that precise moment, it lit up.

"No way..." Xiumin whispered.

The raft had giant letters on it, that had been lit up with fire. They spelled out HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XIUMIN!

Xiumin turned around to me, looking pretty emotional. "Sirrah, this is all so amazing. I can't thank you enough." He wrapped me up in a hug.

"Don't thank me just yet, Oppa." I told him as a huge bang went off behind us. We turned around to see the fireworks start.

He turned around to me with an incredulous expression. "Seriously?"

I nodded enthusiastically and then turned him back around, not wanting him to miss the fireworks show. The boys were glued to the window after that, completely mesmerised by the fireworks. I was too, I loved fireworks. They looked so beautiful against the night sky.

And then I felt a big hand wrapping around mine. I looked down to see Kris winding his fingers between mine. He smiled down at me and then, without saying a word, turned his face up to the fireworks. I did the same, feeling as if there was a private fireworks show going off inside my heart. 

We were standing behind all the others, so they didn't see. But in that moment I didn't care even if they did.

I'm glad I got to share this with you.

 


Well... here I am... like 4 years later. Can't believe it's been so much time. I didn't think I'd update this story again, but I read through it recently and figured it was such a shame how I left it hanging. So I've decided to continue.

I don't know how often I'll update, but I do intend on finishing it. I had high hopes for this story and want to see it through.

Sorry to all the people who waited so long for an update, I don't blame you if you gave up on me. But if any of you do see this, thank you. x