Project OTP: SIRRIS is Formed

Meeting By Coincidence

 

I opened the door to the bathroom just a crack wide and looked out. Hmmm, coast seems to be clear… I couldn’t see Kris anywhere. I had been done with my shower almost an hour and a half ago, and had just sat here in the bathroom waiting. I grabbed my dirty clothes and towel and opened the door wider, sticking my head out. Still nothing. I slowly tip-toed out of the bathroom and towards my own room. Thankfully, it was empty. I dropped my clothes in a pile next to the bed as I looked for my deodorant and cologne. I heard a soft click behind me. I whirled around to see Kris close the door and then flick the lock.

“Thought I wouldn’t notice?” Kris said. Well…. He came towards me. “So, you going to delete that picture, or not?” He asked me. I smirked.

“What if I say no?” I replied. He lunged towards me. I threw a pillow in his face and raced for the door. I had almost flicked the lock when I felt Kris’ arms drag me back and then wrap around my neck. He pulled me into a headlock as I gasped for air. I could fight him off, but that would make things too violent, and he was stronger than me anyway.

“You still gonna’ say no?” He sneered, squeezing tighter around my neck. I started to feel lightheaded.

“O-k-kay! Okay! I’ll delete it!” I gasped. He immediately let go and I turned around to see him glaring at me. Damn, he must REALLY like her! I rubbed my sore neck and scowled at him.

“Well? I’m waiting…” He said. I turned my phone on, and he came round to stand next to me so he could see the screen. I went through the gallery and deleted all the pictures I had taken one by one.  I heard a little growl next to me. I looked up to see imaginary lightening shooting out of Kris’ eyes.

“How many did you take?” He asked incredulously.

I laughed nervously. He was getting too angry. “Well…” I rubbed the back of my neck. “They’re all gone now, don’t worry!” I said and smiled up at him. He rolled his eyes and left the room. A grin spread over my face as soon as he turned his back to me. You think I’m stupid enough to not keep backup pictures, Wu Fan? Silly boy.

A few minutes later, I stepped into the living room to find Tao fiddling around with Kris’ phone.

“Who you calling, didi?” I asked him.

“Oh, gege, I’m calling jie-jie. I wanted her to com- Jie-jie!” Kris pounced on him to stop him, but it was too late – the call had already connected. He sighed and slumped onto the sofa, defeated. I laughed out loud and Kris shot me a warning look. I ignored it and went into the kitchen to put my dirty clothes in the washing machine. When I came out, Tao was finished talking on the phone.

“Didi, I need your help with something, will you come with me?” I asked him.

“Sure, gege.” He got up and followed me to Kris’ and my room, while Kris looked at me suspiciously. I closed the door, locking it behind me.

Time to put Plan A into action.

ZARA’S POV

Why does she look so scared?

“Who is it?” I asked Sirrah. She outstretched a shaking hand towards me and handed me her phone. It said ‘Kidnapper’ on the screen, and I couldn’t help but laugh. She didn’t want to talk to Kris. I answered. Before I could say anything, a soft male voice spoke from the other side. It didn’t sound like Kris.

“Annyeong?” The voice said.

“Oh…annyeong.” I replied back.

“Uh…Is that Zara?” It asked.

“Neh…Zara ibnida.” It was obviously one of EXO.

“Ah, Zara, it’s Lu Han, listen, if Sirrah is anywhere around you, could you go somewhere she won’t be able to hear you?” He sounded…giddy. What is he up to?

“Arasseo, oppa.” I got up from my chair and went outside the café. “Ok, she won’t be able to hear me now, oppa.” I told him.

“Great! Ok…uh… I wanted to ask you something.” He suddenly didn’t sound so sure of himself.

“What is it, oppa?” I asked, intrigued by what he would want to ask me. Does he want to confess his feelings for me? He probably does…why else would he want to talk to me? But what about Matt? He wouldn’t mind too much if I left him for Lu Han oppa, right? No but I love him…I’m going to have to let Lu Han oppa down. He started talking but I cut him off. “Oppa…I know how you feel, but I’m afraid it isn’t going to work out…” I said, sighing thinking about how upset he must be.

“Oh…you really think so?” His voice definitely sounded deflated.

“Yeah, I’m so sorry. I know you had good intentions, but I think this is the best for both of us.” I told him solemnly.

“Wow…that really – and here I thought they would get along so well.” He sighed.

“No…it just wouldn’t work out between u- hold on, did you just say ‘them’?” I asked.

“Yeah…them – Kris and Sirrah. Who did you think I was talking about?” He asked. Oh, ! How could I be so stupid? I felt my cheeks getting hot. “Uhh, no one…I knew you were talking about them… but hold on, WHAT?!” He thinks Kris and Sirrah would make a good pair?!!

“Kris and…Sirrah…they’re cute together, don’t you think?” He asked. He sounded excited again. And I was just plain confused.

“Why would you think that, oppa?” I asked, scratching my head.

“Don’t you see the way they act around each other? The shyness, the getting embarrassed over tiny things, avoiding getting too close to each other, but at the same time they can't seem to stay away. I don’t think they notice it themselves but it’s so obvious to others…well to me anyway. Don’t you see it?” He asked, hope tainting his voice. Then I heard him giggle. “Oh my God…and you wouldn’t believe what I saw this morning! They were o-”

“I know, oppa, Sirrah told me.” I chuckled.

“You know?!” He squealed.

“Yup.” I laughed at how excited he was.

“What’s is she like right now?” Lu Han asked.

“She…is mortified. She doesn’t think she can ever face Kris oppa again.” I laughed.

“Kris has been all red-faced and touchy all morning too! Oh, this is wonderful! So what do you think?!” His hyperness was bubbling over. I could imagine him jumping up and down. “Tao! Make sure he’s not coming!” He said in a hushed voice.

“You’ve got Tao in on this as well?!” I asked incredulously.

“Uh…well yeah, Kris I think is a little harder to deal with than Sirrah, so I will need extra help – and who better to help me than his beloved, aegyo-full didi?” He chuckled.

“And the panda is completely fine with it?” I asked.

“Yup. He likes the idea of his jie-jie and gege getting together.” He said and giggled again. It sounded so cute. “So tell me! What do you think?!!” He urged. I thought about what he had said. I hadn’t really noticed how they acted with each other. I had spent most of my time with EXO fan-girling over them. What I had noticed though, was Sirrah getting jealous over Kris dancing with that girl in the club last night, and how she was so miserable right now over what Kris might be thinking of her. There was a chance that what Lu Han was saying was true.

“I think…you could be right.” I said.

“So are you in?” He buzzed.

“In what?” I asked, confused.

“In on the mission, of course!” He said, a little bit of impatience leaking into his voice.

“What mission?! You’re not making any sense, oppa!” I cried.

“Oh God, how silly can you be?! The mission of getting Kris and Sirrah together, of course!” He chirped.

“Oh…so we are actually going to set them up?” I asked stupidly.

“Duh, you silly girl! Let Project OTP: SIRRIS officially start!” He yelled on the other side, and I heard someone hushing him. He apologized.

“Sirris?” I asked.

“I uh…well yeah, I stuck their names together…so SIR from Sirrah and RIS from Kris. Clever isn’t it?” He praised himself.

“Since when did you make such a good match-maker?” I asked him, deciding to play along with his self-gloating.

“I’m a match-maker made in heaven, baby. Why do you think I’m so pretty and perfect?” He laughed. Yeah, next time maybe I shouldn’t play along. “Right, so here is the plan. Sirrah will be coming over soon. You must come with, and here’s what I have planned for tonight. We are going to…” He carried on telling me his plan. I urged him to go faster since Sirrah would start getting suspicious if I didn’t return soon. He started firing off ideas and instructions at a rapid rate, and I had a hard time catching all of it. I just ‘uh-huh’d and ‘mhmm’d every few seconds to keep him satisfied. He finally stopped before my mind went completely numb. “Do you understand?” He asked.

“Huh? Oh...yeah! I got it!” I said.

“Great! See you later then! – Lu Han ge! Run! Kris gege is coming!” The phone disconnected. I chuckled as I went back into the café. I straightened my face as I came into Sirrah’s view. Thankfully, her face was turned away from me. I sat down and held her phone back out towards her. She took it and looked up at me.

“Everything ok?” She sounded worried. I plastered an innocent looking smile on my face and nodded. She narrowed her eyes at me. She could tell I was hiding something from her. Too bad hun, even if you know, there’s nothing you can do to stop it now.

I just carried on smiling at her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The joining of the evil masterminds!! lol - guys please comment...ive got quite a lot of subscribers and its really a shame that only a handful of them ever comment. I'm putting in effort for you guys by writing the story out, so i would really appreciate if you could give me a couple seconds worth of effort back by letting me know what you think, so i know that im not wasting my time. *emotional blackmail* I joke...but really, be nice and comment. <3