Questions

Meeting By Coincidence

 

~ ♥ ENJOY ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1TsL_5vcpg - [totally love this song ^^]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was silent in the car as I started driving back to EXO’s apartment. It wasn’t awkward but there was an obvious tension in the air around us. I was saved from having to find something to talk about when my phone rang. Caller ID said ‘Smurf’ – courtesy of Zara’s blue hair. Kris looked amused at the name. I pulled on my headset and answered the call.

“Hello?” Kris looked towards me with a frown.

“That’s dangerous, you know…” He said. I just smiled.

“Who’s that talking behind you?” Zara asked.

“It’s Kris. He’s telling me off about being on the phone while driving.” I giggled.

“Oh, you’re driving?” She asked.

“Yeah, I was taking Yerin back home.” I told her.

“What?! Yerin was with you guys today?” She yelled. She was part Yerin’s fan club.

“She was indeed.” I laughed.

“Ugh…I really missed out today. So EXO went with you to drop Yerin off?” She asked.

“No, it’s just Kris since he wouldn’t let her go.” I smirked at him. He smiled at the comment.

“Uhm…so it’s just Kris and you in the car?” She asked.

“Mhmm…”

“You and Kris. Alone…” She said. Yeah, I feel the same way, sister.

“Mhhmm,” I hummed again. Zara started squealing on the other side, screaming about how this was my chance, and I should make the most out of it… What the hell? I didn’t even tell you I like him! She was making a hell of a racket and I was pretty sure Kris could hear her. “Uh, Zara, I’m going to hang up now, OK? I’ll talk to you later.” I didn’t even wait for her reply before I disconnected. I sighed and threw the headset into the front compartment. I looked at Kris who had a small smile on his face. “Uh…sorry about that.” I apologized.

“It’s ok.” He said. I was thinking of what to say to him, but his voice distracted me. “Do you…” He paused.

I gulped. What’s he going to ask?

“Do I what?” I asked quietly. I heard him chuckle and then he turned towards me.

“Do you think there’s something going on between Zara and Lu Han?” He asked. I let out a quiet sigh of relief once I heard his question. I turned towards him with a grin.

“What makes you think that?” I asked, although I knew the answer.

“Just…they always seem to be asking about each other… I don’t know, I definitely think there’s something going on though.” He said. I giggled. “You don’t think so?”

“I think you’re right.” I smiled at him.

“We should join forces and investigate then, don’t you think?” He smirked at me, holding his hand out. I looked at him for a second and then placed my hand in his big one, shaking it. It was a silly thing to do but it made me laugh nonetheless.

“Were you really scared of the rides today?” I asked him. He looked at me with a small smile.

“No…I just…wanted to stay with Yerin.” He mumbled. Only with Yerin? Is that why you tried to kiss me again? I smiled at his response as I pulled up in front of EXO’s apartment. We got out of the car and slowly made our way to the door, both seemingly trying to drag out our time alone for as long as possible.

Should I ask him? Now is as good a chance as ever…who knows when we will have time to ourselves later. Besides…I want to know. Kris was walking a little ahead of me, kicking stones in his path as we inched closer to the apartment, hands buried in the pockets of his black skinny jeans. He seemed to be lost in thought as well.

“Kris?” He turned his face around and looked at me with a questioning expression. Come on, Sirrah! Just do it! “I…uh…” I hesitated. Kris turned his body around and stood in front of me, giving me his full attention. We were right outside the door now. I squeezed my eyes shut. Why are you stalling?! Just ask him already! I opened my eyes and looked up at Kris. He was watching me with an amused look but I could see curiosity burning in his eyes. I turned my eyes to the floor and took a deep breath. Okay, here goes nothing…

“Why did you…kiss me…this morning?”

KRIS’ POV

I looked down into her warm, sparkling eyes. There were so many emotions swirling around in them. Her eyes were like windows to her soul – you could see everything in them, as long as you knew what to look for. That’s why they were my favourite thing about her. At that precise moment, I could see hope, excitement, anticipation, but also nervousness and…fear.

This is my chance… Now I can tell her how I feel. Tell her that I’ve become attached to her even though I barely know her; tell her that she makes me feel things and emotions that I’ve never felt before; tell her that she drives me to the brink of insanity when she comes near me, to the point where I can barely think or even breathe.

Tell her that…I love her.

She started fidgeting, shifting her weight from one foot to another. We both knew I was hesitating to say anything. I admired her courage in bringing up what I couldn’t, so now I had to put my part of the effort in and tell her the truth, before she misunderstood my hesitation. I can do this…

I stepped forward and cupped her small face in my hand, bringing her gaze up to mine. My thumb grazed her cheek ever so slightly while my hand rested on her neck, her soft skin turning pink under my touch. I could feel the pulse in her neck – her heartbeat was fluttering rapidly. Do I have the same effect on you, that you have on me?

“Sirrah…” I looked deeply into her eyes. “I kissed you because…because I-”

The door swung open, and Chanyeol bounded out. My hand dropped to my side in shock.

“Sirrah! I knew I heard your car! I was wondering why you weren’t coming in.” He grinned. I swallowed the frustrated groan that worked its way to my mouth.

Park Chanyeol.

Tonight.

Is your last night on this planet!

I ran a hand over my face in exasperation. I must have destroyed whole worlds in my previous life to get such wretched luck! I looked at Sirrah. She was watching Chanyeol with wide eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked her, poking her cheek.

“Uh…” She looked quickly towards me then turned back to Chanyeol with a smile. “Nothing, nothing at all.”

“Come, let’s go inside then!” He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards the apartment. She looked back at me and bit her lip as he took her inside. I kicked a big rock at my feet in anger and then followed them inside, slamming the door shut behind me.

“Whoa, easy there, hyung. We don’t own this place.” Chen said to me while I disappeared into my room. Lu Han was laying on the bed, playing with a Rubik’s Cube.

“Uhm…what happened to you?” He asked me as I stormed into my room and dived onto my bed, burying my head under the pillow. “Hey, what happened?” He asked again. I stuck my head out from under the pillow and stared at him.

“Chanyeol. Must. Die.” I told him in Mandarin. Lu Han chuckled at my response.

“Why, what did he do now?” He asked. I just glared at him. “Come on, tell me.” He urged.

“I was…” Lu Han nodded, encouraging for me to carry on. “I was about to tell her, man! And he ruined it! AGAIN!” I had to keep my voice hushed since I didn’t want to cause a commotion. I stuck my head under the pillow again. My life … Lu Han quickly got up and closed the door and came around to crouch by my bed.

“You…you were about to tell her?” He whispered.

“Yes.” I stated.

“Tell her what, exactly?” Lu Han asked.

“Oh, don’t act clueless, Lu Han. You know full well what I was going to tell her…” I mumbled from under the pillow. Lu Han let out a startled laugh.

“Unbelievable…I thought it would never happen…” He sounded like he was in awe. “How...what…why did you decide on doing it now?” He asked.

“Does it matter? The moment’s gone already.” I sighed.

“There will be more opportunities! I’ll make sure of it!” Lu Han exclaimed.

“And where there will be opportunities, there will also be Chanyeol, waiting around the corner to pick the perfect moment to ruin them.” I growled. Lu Han chuckled.

“Hey, we can always work something out…” He said.

“I have to kill Chanyeol first.”

“Ok, well let’s go out before the other’s suspect that something is up.” Lu Han said and pulled on my arm. Don’t Lu Han…I might end up throttling that giant creeper on sight… “Come on!” He tugged harder. I sighed and stood up, following him out of the room. D.O was handing Sirrah a box of food when we entered the living room. Chanyeol was standing next to her, grinning like a fool. My hands automatically curled into fists. Control yourself, Kevin… I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

“Oh…you’re leaving, mei-mei?” Lu Han asked.

“Yeah oppa, it’s getting late, so I should go. Besides, you guys have practise tomorrow, right? So you should rest too.” She smiled at him. Lu Han ruffled her hair affectionately.

“My Sirrie is so caring!” Chanyeol hugged her from behind. You really know what buttons to push, don’t you, Yeol?  Lu Han stepped forward and unwound Chanyeol’s arms from around Sirrah’s shoulders.

“Go get ready for bed, Yeollie.” He told Chanyeol. Chanyeol pouted, but moved towards his room. He seemed to have second thoughts when he ran back and wrapped Sirrah up in a bear hug. She squealed at suddenly being lifted off of the ground, but started laughing once she realised what was going on. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath.

“Bye, Sirrie!” Chanyeol set her on the ground and walked off to his room.

“Well, see you, guys.” Sirrah waved at the other boys. They all said their goodbyes, and Lu Han walked Sirrah to the door.

“Go safely, mei-mei.” He told her.

“I will oppa. Take care!” She called out. Just before the door closed, she turned around and smiled at me. I felt my heart melting at the sight. When will I get to tell her?

When will I get to make her mine?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh snap! Chanyeol really did it this time.... What will Kris do to him now?! DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!! *dramatic pause*....probably nothing...lol

Thank you so much for all your comments, and a special thank you to all my new subbies! 

Now it's nap-nap time for Adee.....i hope i have lots of lovely comments from my lovely readers to wake up too ^^ GOODNIGHT!

<3