RECAP

Meeting By Coincidence

So…I know it’s been a long time coming, and as some people commented on the last chapter, they had forgotten what this story is about since I hadn’t updated in so long, which is understandable! My apologies!

I’m working on the next chapter, but I haven’t finished it yet. (forgive me)

So in the meantime, to bring everyone back onto track, I’m going to do a quick recap.


The story is about our main girl, Sirrah, who managed to bump into a few of EXO at London’s Waterloo train station, and they are there to record their new song/music video. Kris, unknowingly, drops his phone at the station, and Sirrah picks it up. She goes to return it to Kris at their apartment, ends up having dinner with them, and then when she is leaving, offers Kris to show EXO around London in their free time. Kris agrees.

And so the story follows them through their daily adventures (or non-adventures) around London, as Sirrah and EXO get to know each other.

Then…Sirrah’s best friend Zara ends up finding out about EXO, and after a bit of drama, also becomes one of the gang and takes part in the fun (bowling, ice-staking, sirrah’s sprained ankle, clubbing, dance practice’s, the theme park, Yerin, camping, the games night…etc)

All throughout this, Kris and Sirrah strike up a little not-so hidden romance – And not to forget their number one couple fan, Luhan and the Stupid Cupids. They open up to each other about their personal and past lives, and eventually, despite all the obvious reasons they shouldn’t, they admit their feelings to one another and become a “thing” and have a makeout session O_O (when Sirrah show’s Kris her grandparents house).

Once they get back to EXO, they can all tell that Sirrah and Kris’ status has changed, but say nothing. It is also Xiumin’s birthday the next day, and Sirrah is planning a great surprise for him, and asks for EXO’s help in all of this.

Poor Xiumin’s birthday starts off horribly, and how convenient that they all decide to act like jerks on his birthday huh? But it seems all that is about to turn around!

 


This totally as EXO are no longer "one"....le sigh...my bias has left le group. BUT! it seems the things i had planned out for my story are playing out in real life .----. how strange.

I swear i had nothing to do with this!

Anyway! Thank you for everyones patience! I'm still getting more and more subscribers every day, and that's good!

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

 

i'll get that chapter to you all soon! promise! <3 

 

DONT FORGET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3