Just The Two Of Us

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

We finally made it back to EXO’s apartment. I lifted up my seat to get Yerin’s car-seat out, but Kris was already there next to me, pulling me to the side and doing it himself. Wow…he really likes her…

When we had left Thorpe Park and made it to the cars, I had to literally yank Yerin away from Kris because he wouldn’t let go of her, saying he would hold her in the car. I had to tell him of all the horrible things that could happen to her if I crashed the car, before he finally – although reluctantly – let go of her and allowed me to put her in her car seat. She was still fast asleep when we got back to the apartment. I watched Kris carrying Yerin to the apartment. He’s probably not going to get to see her again. The thought automatically pulled a frown onto my face.

He shouldn’t get so attached.

LUHAN’S POV

I was pulling grocery bags out of Sirrah’s car, when I saw her frowning. I followed her gaze to see Kris taking Yerin’s car-seat towards the apartment. Is she jealous he’s not staying with her instead? I smiled to myself and went towards her.

“What’s wrong, mei-mei?” I asked her, wondering if she would tell me or not.

Her eyes were still glued to Kris and she nodded her head towards him. “I was just thinking that it’s not such a good idea for him to get attached to Yerin like that. I mean, I doubt he’s probably going to get the chance to see her again, right?” She turned towards me with a troubled expression.

That’s what she was thinking? I looked at Kris, who was crouching down in front of the car-seat and gazing lovingly at the sleeping Yerin. She’s right… My eyes drifted to Sirrah. And what about the way he’s getting attached to you?

Am I doing the right thing?

SIRRAH’S POV

Once we got inside, Lay, D.O, Lu Han and I went into the kitchen to prepare the food while the rest lounged about in the living room, and took turns having their showers. While I was slowly pouring flour into the pancake mixture D.O was making, I heard a commotion from the living room.

“Hyung! Stop hogging the baby!” Chanyeol was shouting.

“No.” Kris’ calm but assertive voice cut through the air. I chuckled. He’s really not going to let anyone near her.

“Hyung, it’s not fair!” Kai moaned.

“Frankly…I don’t care. Now go find something else to do.” Kris told them. Lu Han looked up at me and snickered. I rolled my eyes and reverted my attention back to the flour when D.O scolded me for not putting enough in. A short while later, D.O and Lay were cooking the pancakes, when I heard Yerin starting to cry from the living room. My hands were covered in dough and I hurriedly washed them and rushed into the living room. I was greeted by a heart-warming sight.

Kris had already taken Yerin out of her car-seat and had her cradled against him. She had her thumb in and was already fast asleep again. Kris was looking at her with immeasurable affection. He looked up at me when he heard my footsteps. I smiled down at him softly, grateful to him for taking care of her. He returned my smile, assuring me he was OK, so I went back into the kitchen.

Soon enough, the food was prepared. Since there were so many people here, we took the food into the small dining room, with the bigger table instead of eating in the living room. We set the food down and everyone gathered around the table. The seats were still short, so the staff members took their food into the living room leaving EXO, Yerin – who was awake now – and me in the dining room. After another struggle, I took Yerin away from Kris, and sat down in the chair between him and Chanyeol, placing Yerin in my lap. Lu Han placed food down in front of me, and then took his seat.

EXO made small talk while they devoured their food. I had given Yerin a biscuit to chew on, but she kept lunging at my food, and started crying when I pushed it away from her. I finally gave in and started feeding her small portions of it.

“Looks like Yerinnie is going to eat all of noona’s food today.” Kai chuckled from the other side of the table. I looked up and pouted at him.

“She’s a little monster…” I told him.

Without warning, two sets of chopsticks appeared in front of my face, pinching different things in between them. I looked at Kris and Chanyeol holding the food out. How nice of them.

“Eat!” Chanyeol urged. I leaned forward and took the food, smiling as I did. Kris started pulling his hand back, but I grabbed his hand. He looked at me with questioning eyes.

“I want that too.” I grinned, looking at his chopsticks. I swallowed my mouthful, and opened my mouth again, waiting for Kris to feed me. A small smile played on his lips as he put the food in my mouth. “Mmm, yummy!” I mumbled around the food and EXO started laughing. Even Yerin clapped her hands in delight.

“Noona’s so cute.” Kai giggled.

“Uhm…gomawo…” I didn’t know what else to say, although in my opinion, I was anything but cute. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I stood up, placing Yerin in Kris’ lap and walked to the living room, where my bag was. It was Karen calling.

“Hey, Karen.”

“Oh hi, Sirrah! I hope I’m not disturbing?” She asked.

“No, not at all. What’s up?” I asked her.

“Well, Jae and I are home now, so I was just calling to let you know that you can bring Yerin back now if you want.” She explained. I checked the time – it was nearing 10pm.

“Ah ok, sure. I’ll bring her round in a bit then.” I told her. We disconnected and I went back into the dining room. Kris looked up at me like he knew what was coming. “Yerin’s umma, called.” I told them. EXO’s faces fell as I carried on. “It’s time for her to go back home now.”

“Already?” Chanyeol asked. I nodded.

“Aish! And Kris hyung didn’t even let us near her!” Kai moaned. I looked at Kris and he just shrugged. I shook my head and laughed as I held my hands out to Yerin.

“Time to go home to mummy and daddy, Yerin-ah!” I told her. She pushed her little lips into a pout and furrowed her tiny eyebrows.

“Sirheo.” She said in her tinkling, high-pitched voice. My mouth fell open.

“Did she just say ‘sirheo’?” D.O asked with wide eyes.

“I think she did.” Chen replied to him. Kris was looking at her, stunned into silence as well. I collected myself and crouched down in front of Yerin.

“Yerin, what did you said?” I asked her. She pouted at me again. Kris chuckled and planted a kiss on her cheek. She turned to him and smiled. “Yerin-ah, don’t you want to go home?” I asked her again. She shook her head, and EXO burst out laughing. I looked at her incredulously. “But umma and appa are waiting for you.” I said, standing up and taking her out of Kris’ arms. She started whining and clutched at Kris’ shirt. “Yerin-ah, let go.” I laughed and finally managed to pull her away from Kris, only to have her burst into tears. She leaned towards Kris and reached out to him, making grabbing motions with her little hands.

I blinked at her in disbelief. She had never acted like this with me before, especially for someone she had known for such a little time. Kris laughed and stood up, taking her out of my arms and Yerin immediately stopped crying. I stared at them with a blank expression.

“Looks like you’ve been rejected this time.” Kris grinned at me. I sighed and shook my head.

“I need to take her home.” I told Kris in English. He turned his face towards the toddler.

“Yerin-ah, shall we go get some ice-cream?” He asked, trying to pacify her. Her eyes lit up and she nodded. Kris gave me a victorious grin. “Easy.” He said. I rolled my eyes. No need to get cocky, angry bird. I didn’t even need to ask him whether he would be coming with me, because it was a given.

“Yerin-ah, say goodbye to all the nice ajusshies.” I told her. She turned to them and waved.

“No, wait! Let’s take a picture!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Oh, arasseo. Everyone come together then.” I told them, moving back with my phone.

“You won’t be in it?” Suho asked.

I shook my head. “This can be EXO and Yerin’s special memory.” I beamed at him. He gave me a million-watt smile and moved back to join his friends with Yerin in the middle. “Say cheese!” I called out as I snapped the picture. I looked down at it. Just as had I pressed the button, Kris had kissed Yerin’s cheek, while Chanyeol had done the same on the other side, making her laugh – her little eyes had turned into crescents. It was an adorable picture. EXO crowded round me to see.

“OMO! IT’S THE BEST PICTURE EVER!” Kai yelled.

“I’ll give it to her later, so she will remember you guys.” I told them. They all beamed at me. “Ok, now time to go. Everyone say bye!”

They all took turns cuddling and kissing Yerin, and telling her they would miss her. Her cheeks were red from all the kisses and pinching by the time all eleven of them were done. Poor baby. Finally Kris and I left with Yerin, stopping on the way to get her the promised ice-cream. When I finally stopped in front of Yerin’s house, Kris was looking far from happy. The dreaded moment… I looked at him with sympathy. This wasn’t going to be easy. I got out of the car, and took Yerin’s car-seat out while Kris got out from the other side and got her pram and bag from the boot.

I took Yerin out of her car-seat and handed her to Kris. He hugged Yerin closely against him. He rubbed his cheek on her soft, brown hair and sighed. “I’ll miss you, Yerin.” He sighed again. Yerin seemed to understand the solemn mood, so she lifted her head up and kissed Kris’ cheek. She had always been like that – tuned to pick up people’s feelings. Kris’ eyes widened in surprise, and then softened. He returned her kiss and then looked at me, nodding to tell me he was ready. I grabbed Yerin’s things and we walked up to the door. I took put the things down and took Yerin out of Kris’ arms.

“Go back to the car, unless you’re ok with them seeing you.” I said to him.

“Will they recognise me?” He asked. I nodded in response. He sighed and walked back to the car as I knocked on the door. A few moments later, Karen opened the door with Jaehyung behind her.

“Hey, Sirrah!” Jae beamed at me. I waved at him.

“She wasn’t too much of a hassle, was she?” Karen asked.

“Nah, she was an angel, as usual.” I smiled at her, handing Yerin over.

“Thanks so much for taking care of her.” Jae said. “Oh…who’s that?” I turned to look at Kris hovering by the car. He didn’t get in? At least he had his back to us. Karen stepped forward and nudged me.

“New boyfriend?” She wiggled her eyebrows. I found myself blushing at her words, although I furiously shook my head.

“Nooo, nothing like that! He’s just a friend.” I hissed back.

“Oh, he looks hot! And he's so tall! You like tall guys, right?” Karen squealed. I looked back at Kris. He had turned a bit, and you could see part of his face now. What is he doing?! He’s going to get himself caught… I turned around with an embarrassed look…

“Uh…” What do I say to her?

“I’ll let you get back to your…uhm…hot ‘friend’.” She giggled. I rolled my eyes at her.

“See you later, guys.” I said, stepping back and waving at them. They waved back, and Jae pulled Yerin’s things inside, and then shut the door.  I walked back to Kris. “You almost got yourself caught, you know…”

“Huh? I had my back to them.” He said. I just shook my head and got into the car. Kris shrugged and got in too. He looked out of the window towards the house. I started the car and looked at him.

Now it’s just the two of us…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh...More alone time...now what will happen between Sirrah and her hot 'friend'? ^^ 

Already at 4000 views...i wonder if i can get to 200 subbies before i finish this story ^^ Thanks to everyone again!!

I will try update soon :)