It's Chanyeol...Again

Meeting By Coincidence

 

KRIS' POV

I was mesmerised by her. Her cheeks were a lovely shade of pink, her long, pretty hair pooling around her head. Her plump, pink lips were slightly parted as she stared up at me with wide, sparkling eyes, framed by long lashes. Her lips moved as if she was about to say something, but nothing came out. My gaze rested on her lips. They looked soft and inviting. My body moved of its own accord, and my face moved down towards hers. Sirrah let out a shaky breath and it mingled with mine. My mind was completely clouded over. I wonder what her lips will feel like on mine. My lips were just about to brush hers when we heard shuffling outside the tent.

“Sirrah?” It was Chanyeol’s voice. It snapped me out of my daze and I pushed myself away from her, to the opposite side of the tent. Sirrah sat up and shuffled backwards just as Chanyeol poked his head into the tent. He grinned at both of us. My, what timing you have, Chanyeol. Perfect… Just perfect.

“What do you want?” My voice sounded cold, although I hadn’t intended for it to. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at me, but broke into a grin again.

“I came to say goodnight.” He said, turning his head towards Sirrah.  Came to say goodnight, or ruin everything? “Hey, why are you so red?” He asked Sirrah. She looked at him with wide eyes.  Her eyes quickly flickered towards me then back to Chanyeol. What’s she thinking?

“N-nothing. It’s just…kinda hot in here.” She said. I supressed my laughter. I wonder why it’s hot.

“Oh. Have I ever told you how cute you look when your cheeks are red?” Chanyeol said, crawling towards her. Have I ever told you how much I want to strangle you right now? Sirrah turned an even deeper shade of pink.

“Channie…” She laughed awkwardly, “Don’t say things like that.”

“Why not?” He asked. “It’s the truth!” Oh my God…

“A-anyway. Why are you here?” She asked. Oh…does she perhaps want to get rid of him too? Probably not…she seems like the innocent kind. That just makes me sound like a ert though.

“I told you. I came to say goodnight.” He sat in front of her.

“So…say it?” She laughed.

“Not like that.” He grinned. She gave him a questioning look. He moved forwards and wrapped his arms around her. “I want a goodnight hug of course.”

She giggled and squeezed him back. Oh, the pain! I was not amused. She moved back. “There you go.” She said and smiled at him. Chanyeol looked more than pleased. I wouldn’t have been surprised if I saw heart shaped fish swimming around in his head at that moment. He ruffled her hair and moved back. Thank God, he’s leaving. And then he turned around again. Or maybe not.

“Oh by the way, Sirrie,” That stupid nickname again. “You know you asked me about that thing in the van earlier?” He asked. What thing?

“Yeah?” She asked.

“Here look at this.” He pulled out his phone from his pocket and scooted over to sit next to her, slinging an arm around her shoulder. I flopped onto my pillow and sighed into it. I didn’t want to watch them so I pressed my face into the pillow. Then I heard Sirrah giggling. I turned my face towards them. “I knew you would like it.” Chanyeol said grinning at her. What the hell are they talking about?!

“That’s really nice. Thanks.” She smiled up at him.

“There’s more if you want to see.” Chanyeol said.

“Chanyeol…I don’t know about you, but I’m tired and I want to sleep.” I snapped at him. He frowned.

“Sorry, hyung.” He turned towards Sirrah. “Do you want to come into my tent?”

“Chanyeol, go to sleep.” I told him. Sirrah looked between us. I’m sure she could see me glaring at Chanyeol.

“Uh…how about you show me in the morning? We should go to sleep now.” Sirrah suggested. Chanyeol looked at her for a minute and then grinned.

“Yeah, ok, you’re right. You should go to sleep now – catch up on the beauty sleep although you’re already so beautiful.” He said playing with a strand of her hair. Oh my God, I think I’m going to puke. Sirrah slapped his hand away.

“Channie! I said don’t say stuff like that. But yeah I’ll go to sleep, and you do the same.” She said.

“Ok! But…” He turned his cheek towards her. “Goodnight kiss?”

Sirrah’s eyes widened. This kid’s got some nerve! That’s it. I got up and grabbed the back of Chanyeol’s shirt, pulling him away from the girl.

“I’m really very tired now,” Of you… “And you’re taking too long to leave.” I pulled him out of the tent.

“Bye Sirrie!” He yelled as I dragged him out of the tent. I straightened him up and pushed him towards his own tent. He trudged off, grinning like a crazy person. I sighed and was about to go back in when I heard another voice behind me.

“What happened?” It was Lu Han. I glared at him, although it wasn’t intended for him.

“Do me a favour and don’t let Chanyeol out of his tent.” I said and crawled back into my own. I heard Lu Han chuckling behind me. Sirrah was sitting exactly where we had left her. She turned red again as soon as I came back into the tent and looked around awkwardly. I stared at her, trying to figure out what she was thinking. She grabbed her pyjamas and a little bag.

“Uhm…I’m…going to go get changed.” She mumbled as she scrambled out of the tent. I was left alone and that gave me clarity of mind to reflect over what I had just done. I put my face in my hands. …what if she thinks I’m some kind of weirdo who was trying to take advantage of her? Why else would she run away? What am I doing anyway…I can’t can I? I like her but what’s going to happen later? I knew I should stop, even though the reason wasn’t clear to me – but I didn’t know if I would be able to stop myself.

SIRRAH’S POV

I walked across the grass towards the toilets that were on the camping site, taking in deep breaths of the fresh air to clear my mind.

He tried to kiss me. Kris tried to kiss me. THE Kris tried to kiss me… Oh my God… Does this mean he likes me? But why would he like me? Then he’s just trying to take advantage of my innocence?!?!? Or he’s just playing with me? Arrghhh! So many questions were running through my mind… What do I do? Should I tell Zara? No…she will think I’m just imagining things…but I’m not! He was coming onto me!! And I have to spend the night with him… I gulped. What if he did it again? And this time actually kissed me? My heart sped up just at the thought. I would probably die of a heart attack on the spot. I always felt so…I didn’t even know how to explain how I felt whenever he came near me. All I knew was my body had a crazy reaction to him. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t talk… But why? Do I like him? Of course you like him Sirrah…just look at him! He’s a god!

But it was more than that…of course, yes, he did look like a god, but I felt drawn to him not only because of his looks. It was something deeper; I felt the need to be near him, to get to know him and the person he kept trapped behind the intimidating face of his. I knew there was a soft, caring centre to him. But what I felt was beside the point. It wasn’t logical. He’s a celebrity. He can get any girl he wants…supermodels, actresses, beauty queens… Why would he want me? A voice snapped me out of my inner turmoil.

“Sirrah…where are you going?” It was Zara. I turned to look at her.

“Huh?” I was confused.

“Uh, you just walked right past the toilets…where were you going? Into the woods to get kidnapped and ?” She asked. I looked around. I had indeed walked right past the toilets and now we were standing a short distance away from them, near the boundary of trees. I scowled at Zara.

“So why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I asked her.

“I was just curious if you were going to a secret lover or something.” She grinned. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the toilets and Zara followed me in. I looked at the clothes she had packed for me. It was a pink, long-sleeved t-shirt with a bunny on it and a pair of matching shorts.

“Zara…why shorts?” I asked, not happy with her choice of clothing.

“What’s wrong with shorts?” She asked.

“Nothing. Nothing at all,” I said sarcastically, “Except the fact that we are camping with twelve hormonally unstable men and I’m sharing a tent with one of them!” I glared at her.

“Hormonally unstable?” Zara asked. “They don’t seem hormonally unstable. Unless…” She smirked at me. “Did something happen with Kris, Sirrah?”

My eyes bugged out. “What? No!! Of course not!!” I ran into one of the cubicles and locked the door behind me as Zara started laughing. Bleh… I hastily changed and came back out, wiping my eyeliner off and brushing my teeth. I pulled a white beanie with bunny ears over my head – one I normally wore to bed but I had left it at Zara’s house a couple of weeks ago. Coincidently it matched with my, well, Zara’s pyjamas. Zara came out of one of the cubicles…she had chosen a more modest ensemble of clothes for herself, wearing a hoody and sweat pants. I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Why didn’t you give me those and wear this yourself instead?” I said pulling on the shorts I was wearing. She shrugged.

“It’s cold.” She stated matter-of-factly. I sighed. There was no point in arguing with her. We finished our slumber preparations and made our way back to the tents. Zara said goodnight and crawled into her own tent, leaving me standing outside mine. Here goes nothing… I took a deep breath and moved the flap of the tent out of the way. I started to crawl in but stopped dead in my tracks. Kris was topless and in the process of pulling a shirt over his head.

It was a shame and a blessing at the same time that he had his back to me – a shame because I couldn’t get to see his abs (I was sure he had some) and a blessing because he didn’t see me ogling the muscles in his back moving as he pulled his shirt down, which would have made things even more awkward. Also because I would probably die of a nosebleed if I had seen his front. I shuffled backwards out of the tent and stood up. Kris seemed to have noticed the noise because he called out.

“Who’s there?” He asked.

I hope he didn’t see me. “I-it’s me. Are you changing?”

“Oh…you can come in, I’m done.” He said. I crouched down and poked my head into the tent. His eyes widened for a second and then he smiled at me. On second thought…I really wouldn’t mind if he kissed me. Hold on, no…we can’t!

I crawled in, making sure I left a safe distance between us, although it was hard in the tiny tent. I put my stuff into my bag and turned around slowly. Kris was already lying down on his side of the tent, with his arms behind his head. He was looking at me too. I bit my lip. Should I say something about earlier? But what would I say?...never mind. I reached over to the lamp and dimmed it to minimum brightness, so that Kris wouldn’t see the the blush that was creeping into my cheeks caused by his staring.

“Going to sleep?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m tired.” I was mumbling but I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t make my voice work properly. Kris chuckled quietly.

“Goodnight then.” He said.

“Night.” I lay down and pulled the duvet over me, and then over my face. My heart was hammering away in my chest. I can’t believe I’m laying less than a metre away from him. I know I had literally been sleeping on top of him last night but I had been drunk and it was his fault for falling over anyway. I had remembered earlier what had happened properly. Kris had fallen backwards and hit his head. I guess he had passed out. I remembered kissing his neck and working my way to his lips…but I had fallen asleep before I made it to them because I didn’t remember anything past that until I woke up. Aghhh… Another wave of embarrassment swept over me. I wonder what he thought about that…or what he’s thinking right now. My mind played over what had happened just a little while ago.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep hoping it would be possible for someone like Kris to like someone like me.

KRIS’ POV

She crawled into the tent wearing a pink t-shirt with a bunny on it, and shorts with more bunnies on them, even a matching hat. She looked…absolutely adorable, although the exposure of her legs was conjuring not-so-innocent thoughts in my head as I lay down. She put her things away and turned to look at me, biting her lip. I could tell there was something playing on her mind. She started to blush and dimmed the lamp, probably so I couldn’t see. I asked her if she was going to sleep and she mumbled something about how she was tired. She was nervous or embarrassed – it was cute, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Goodnight then.” I watched her as she said ‘night’, and then quickly hid herself under the duvet. I grinned. I was buzzing knowing I was so close to her. But it was a shame she was hiding – I wouldn’t be able to see her pretty face. I listened to her rapid breathing as I stared at the top of the tent. I was tired too but I didn’t want Sirrah listening to me talking in my sleep. Who knew what nonsense I would spout? It would be more than embarrassing if I said something I shouldn’t. Soon enough, Sirrah’s breathing slowed and then deepened. I looked towards her. Is she asleep?

I decided to wait just a bit longer to make sure. After a short while she started tossing around. So she moves around when she’s asleep? She turned around a few times, the duvet slowly sliding off of her. She finally stopped moving around. Her hair was splayed all over her pillow and face; her legs were sticking out of the duvet. I took a deep breath and moved forwards. I reached out and pulled the covers over her legs and then moved her hair away from her face carefully. She stirred slightly. I pulled away. When I was sure she wouldn’t wake up, I moved my hand to her face again. I slid my fingers down her cheek, savouring the feel of her soft, clear skin, while my eyes drank in her delicate features. She’s so beautiful.

How do I make you mine, Sirrah?

ZARA’S POV

“Stupid Cupids unite!” Lu Han whispered loudly. Yes, he had labelled us as the Stupid Cupids and declared himself as our leader…known as Cupid, stupid - stupid being anyone who doesn’t see his scheming match-making, of course. I giggled. He’s so silly but it’s cute.

“Oppa, I think something happened between SIRRIS.” I told him. Tao looked at me in confusion.

“Yes…me too. I saw Kris outside his tent and he was dragging Chanyeol away from his tent. He seemed pretty angry and told me not to let Chanyeol out of his tent.” His eyes were sparkling.

“What do you think happened?” Tao asked.

“I don’t know, but it was enough to get Sirrah all bothered.” I told them and then laughed. Tao pondered over it.

“Our mission is not yet over.” Lu Han said.

“What are we going to do now?” Tao asked. Lu Han grinned at him. He had a plan, I could tell.

“Follow me.” He said, crawling out of the tent with torches and little box in his hands. “And don’t make any noise.” We followed him out as he led us into the trees behind the tents. What on earth is he taking us here for? He turned his torch on and handed us one each.

“What are we doing here, Lu Han ge?” Tao whispered. Lu Han turned to look at him.

“I want you two to look around and find the biggest spider you possibly can.” He said. My face fell.

“S-spider? What for?” He wants a pet? Couldn’t he find a better time?

“It will be revealed in due time, my dear disciples. Now just do as I ask.” He said and walked off. I looked at Tao with a frown. He shrugged and walked off to do his gege’s bidding. We looked around for a few minutes until Tao called out.

“I-” He had been about to yell but caught himself in time. “I found one!” He whispered loudly. Lu Han and I went over to him to see him shining the light on a huge spider. And by huge I mean…huge…well at least by English standards. It was about half the size of my palm. I cringed away. I was not fond of our eight-legged friends.

“Good job, Tao! Here, now put it in this box.” Lu Han said, handing Tao the small box he had. Tao gave him a blank stare.

“I’m not going near that gege.” He said and moved back.

“Oh come on, be a man Huang Zi Tao!” Lu Han pouted.

“Why don’t you do it, since you’re the one who wants it, oppa.” I told him. Lu Han sighed and then moved to the tree. He gingerly closed the spider in the box and grinned in victory.

“What now? You name it Bob and become best friends?” I asked him. He clicked his tongue.

“No…now we put this in SIRRIS’ tent.” He grinned.

“Have I ever told you Sirrah hates spiders, oppa?” I asked him.

An evil smirk came over his face. “That’s the point.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

VOILA

First of all, thank you to everyone who commented and wished me luck ^^ My exam went…not well haha…but better than expected… I still though T_T

Anyway! Please don’t kill me! This is not the end of the SIRRIS tent saga…there is more to come yet! I had a lot of fun typing up the first POV – jealous Kris is a funny Kris  ^^ and Lu Han is so adorably evil but I cringed even thinking about spiders *shudders*

I had something else to say…but I forgot…all thanks to my sister attempting to dance EXO’s history…disturbing yet amusing at the same time.

Right so…happy reading, and do comment ^^ and anyone who is reading this…SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY! Because I am le desperate.

ENJOY <3