Somewhere Special

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

About fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the garage. I had the car parked here since there wasn’t space in my building’s car park for more than one car, and it was safer here underground anyway. The boys had been buzzing with excitement as we had walked here. Kris and Chanyeol had been walking on either side of me.

“What model is it?” Kris enquired, while I was texting Zara who was walking behind me, informing her that I planned to give EXO a heads up on tomorrow’s plan.

“You’ll see.” I smirked.

“What colour is it?” Chanyeol asked.

“You’ll see.” I repeated. And it went on like that until we reached the garage. “Wait here.” I told them as I went over to my space. I typed in my password on the keypad, and pressed the button to lift the garage door just a little bit. I turned around and smirked at the waiting boys, before ducking down and disappearing into the garage. I pressed the button on the inside and the door slid down behind me, and then I the light inside.

“Hello, my beautiful.” I spoke to the car as I pulled back the black tarp that was covering it. I ran my hand over its smooth exterior, enjoying the feel of the cool metal under my skin. This little beauty didn’t get its fair share of the daylight. I hoped today would make up for it though. “Let’s take you out for a spin.”

I got pressed the button on my key and the car engine roared to life. It was like music to my ears. I had a serious obsession with fast, sleek cars. I had to constantly keep myself in check to stop myself from buying a fleet of them. I turned the garage lights off and then opened the door to my car and got in.

Show time.

ZARA’S POV

We heard the engine start on the other side of the garage door. Here we go! I was excited to see the little beast again. It had been a while.

“Why is she taking so long?!” Lu Han whined from the side. I knew why she was taking so long, but I kept my mouth shut, wanting to see their reaction when she came out. Then with a soft whirring sound, the garage door started to lift, slowly revealing the pitch black interior. We couldn’t see a thing. The boys moved around trying to get a glimpse of what was inside, but it was too dark. Suddenly two bright headlights shot out of the darkness, dotted at the bottom, illuminating us and the wall behind us in the dark underground garage. And then with a roar, the green car slowly started rolling towards us.

The boys started howling as soon as they laid eyes on the car. And they made one hell of a racket. My own eyes were glued to the car as it came to a stop in front of us. The garage door automatically closed once the car had cleared the area. The door opened, and out came Sirrah. My mouth moved up into a grin as she got out, and I turned to see the boys gaping at her.

“What’s all that?” Lay asked, pointing at her current state.

Sirrah adjusted the sunglasses on her nose. “This, my friend, is part of the swag. It’s a tradition for me, if I’m driving this car.” She smirked. She had changed out of her flats into a pair of chucky black stilettoes, which were making her already nice legs look even better in her skin-tight jeans, and was donning a black leather jacket. And obviously the sunglasses. That is what had taken her so long. The boys quickly forgot about her attire though, and attacked the car. They dispersed all around it and yelled in appreciation.

“What model is this?” Sehun asked.

“This is an Audi R8 V10 Coupe GT, 5.2 FSI Quattro R Tonic.” She explained. It was all gibberish to me, and more than half the guys looked like they felt the same way. The only ones who seemed to understand what she had just said were Kris, Chanyeol and Kai.

“What’s the engine like?” Kris asked, running his hands over the hood of the car.

“525 BHP engine. Top speed 200mph, and does 0-62mph in 3.9 seconds. Not the most powerful engine, but it still packs one hell of a punch.” She grinned.

“I swear they don’t even come in this colour?” Lu Han said, staring at the car in awe.

“Nope, it’s custom painted since I like this colour. I’m sure you can see it’s similar to my Mini.” Sirrah explained.

“Is it fully customised?” Kai asked.

“Yup. High-gloss finish 19” alloy wheels; high performance tyres with pressure monitoring system; Ceramic brakes; locking wheel bolts;  4-branch exhaust system; Carbon fibre side panel and spoiler. All-LED headlights; high beam assist, and headlight washer system.” She laughed at the last one, although I didn’t have a clue what was so funny about that.

“You really know what you’re talking about, don’t you?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at her.

“Yup. I have a small obsession with cars.” Sirrah laughed.

“Small? That’s the biggest understatement of the century.” I scoffed and Sirrah stuck her tongue out at me in return.

“What about interiors?” Chanyeol asked, opening the passenger side door.

Sirrah opened her driver door as well so the boys could get a better look inside the two-seater while she sat down on the gleaming hood of the car. “Black suede interior; exclusive, fine Nappa leather sport seats with electric lumbar support so you can go for loooong drives without getting tired; anti-theft device and immobiliser; advanced parking system and cruise control; mobile telephone preparation with Bluetooth interface and integrated seat-belt microphones…”

“There’s microphones in the seatbelt?” D.O deadpanned, poking his head out of the car.

“Yes. Uhm, what else? Oh, voice dialogue system, garage door opener; advanced navigation system with MMI operating logic…although I’m not quite sure what the second part does yet…and Bang & Olufsen surround sound system. Oh and as you can see, the whole front panel is done is a custom green.” She stood up and turned to face them, with a happy smile on her face and Chanyeol whistled in appreciation.

“I’d like to let you know that I don’t have a single clue what you just said in the past few minutes, but this car is HOT!” Lu Han yelled, making Sirrah laugh.

“How much exactly did this cost you?” Xiu Min asked with an unusually small voice.

“Good question.” Sirrah laughed as Baozi came to stand by me.

“I’ll tell you when she’s gone, oppa.” I whispered to Xiu Min and he nodded. Kai tried to open the hood of the car only to have Sirrah stop him. She opened the trunk. "Engine's in the back."

“So…who wants a ride first?” Sirrah kicked a stone by her feet.

EXO’s eyes widened. “We actually get a ride in it?” Kai whispered with huge eyes and Sirrah nodded with a smile.

“ME!”

“MEMEMEMEME!”

“PICK ME!”

“I WANT TO!” Chanyeol voice was the loudest, as usual.

“How about we play ‘kai bai boh’ and decide who gets to go first?” Kris suggested. They all agreed and so the game began.  “Zara…you might want to join in as well, unless you don’t want a ride.” Kris smirked at me. My eyes widened and I ran towards them. Like hell I don’t want a ride. We played multiple times, figuring out the order of our turns. Kris’ ended up being last, so he skulked off to the edge. Sehun’s turned out to be first, and I was second.

The maknae ran over to Sirrah and hugged her.

“This is going to be awesome!!!!” He yelled and then ran towards the passenger door. Sirrah laughed, closing the trunk, and moved to the driver’s side.

“Don’t expect anything long though, Sehunnie. I have twelve other customers waiting.” She told him. She got into the sleek, green vehicle and started the car again, the engine starting up with a little growl. It didn’t make a lot of noise, but it sounded nice.  Sirrah lowered the window down and looked at us with a grin. “See ya later, losers!” She stuck her tongue out as Sehun giggled behind her and they drove out of the garage. I swear she’s bipolar at times…

Xiu Min grabbed me as soon as they were out of sight. “So, how much did it cost?” He asked as the others gathered around us to listen.

“Uhh…do you really want to know?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He said and the rest of the boys leaned forward as well. I remembered full and clear the price Sirrah had shown me when she had bought the car. My eyes had fallen out of my head and rolled to the other side of the room…figuratively speaking.

“£141,440.00 to be precise.” I told him.

“Uh…” There was a gasp from behind him. “What?” He turned to look at Chen who had a hand over his mouth.

“That’s…251,374,563 won…” Chen told him.

“WHAT?!”

SIRRAH’S POV

“Do you like it?” I asked Sehun who was staring at everything with his little mouth open. The car still smelled new since I hadn’t used it that much and the sweet sound of the engine was gently vibrating the seats under us.

“This is absolutely awesome…” He said in a voice filled with awe. I laughed at his expression. I rolled his window down as well as I took us down the London streets. There were heads turning from all sides as my car went past. It tended to have that effect. Men were hollering and girls were squealing. Sehun seemed to be really enjoying himself.

“Sehun…you know what it is tomorrow right?” I started, looking carefully over at Sehun.

“Yeah, it’s Minseok hyung’s birthday.” He said, poking the navigation system.

“Right…and have you guys planned anything?” I asked him, hoping desperately that they hadn’t.

“Not that I know of. We have a recording session tomorrow so I don’t know if we will have any time to prepare anything.” He told me.

“I see.” I nodded my head thoughtfully.

“Although, Kris hyung was saying we should go out for dinner or something.” He explained. Ok, so they really have no clue of what to do.

“Well…I was planning a little something for him if you guys wouldn’t mind.” I told him. His head whipped around to face me.

“Really? He asked. I smiled and nodded. “What have you got planned?”

“Well that part is a secret.” I told him and he frowned. “But I’ll tell you that you guys will be picked up tomorrow at 7pm. I need to talk to Daesuk oppa and sort a few more details for tomorrow, but I’m sure you guys will enjoy it.”

“Cool, as long as you’re there, it will be fun.” He grinned at me. I looked at him with a surprised expression which quickly turned into a full-fledged grin.

“Aigoo, so cute!” I said, pinching his cheek.  He smiled at me, and then turned towards the sound system. “You know, noona, a good drive is never complete without music.”

“You are absolutely right.” I pressed the button and the radio started blaring music out of the speakers. I sped up the car and we sang along to the music. I was surprised Sehun knew the words. A few minutes later I pulled back into the garage.

“Thanks, noona!” Sehun yelled and jumped out of the car.

“Who’s next?” I leaned out of the window. I caught sight of Kris leaning on the wall behind everyone else. He was watching me as well with a small smile playing on his lips. He looks so good. He was wearing faded jeans, a long-sleeved red t-shirt and black Converses. I smiled back at him. I wonder when his turn is. I broke the eye contact when someone slid into the seat next to me. I turned to see Zara grinning at me.

“It’s been a long time coming!” She squealed. I laughed and started driving.

“I’ve told Sehun that he’s going to get picked up at 7pm tomorrow and that’s what I’ll tell the rest of the boys as well. Excluding Xiu Min of course.” I told her.

“Ok, cool. But you said you were going to take Xiu Min separately?” She asked.

“Yeah, I need to talk to Daesuk oppa to keep him separate from the group when they are getting picked up, and then go into the apartment once everyone is gone to get ready.” I explained.

“Awesome. We will need to time everything perfectly though.” She said.

“I know, that’s why I got a couple of helping hands from my company. They’re already sorting some of the stuff out.” I grinned at her.

“Oh…we have nothing to worry about then.” She laughed. I drove her through a few streets and then returned to the garage to take the next person. After Zara I took Kai, Tao, Chen, Xiu Min and I told each of them the plan for tomorrow, except Xiu Min. After him was Chanyeol.

He looked happy but he was more reserved than normal. He wasn’t talking either as I drove. In fact, I was pretty sure he was feeling a little awkward with the way his eyes were looking at everything but me. I placed a hand on his arm to get his attention.

“What’s wrong, Channie?” I asked.

“Huh?” He put on a confused face.

“Something’s wrong. I can tell. Is something bothering you?” I asked, genuinely concerned.

“No, nothing’s wrong.” He gave me a weak smile.

“Oh, don’t give me that. You haven’t been talking, you haven’t been laughing, and you’re keeping to yourself. What’s up?” I pushed him more so he would tell me.

He let out a sigh. “So you noticed?”

“Of course I noticed. Why wouldn’t I?” I asked. Even though I loved all of EXO and it was hard to choose between them, Chanyeol was one of my favourites.

“It’s nothing, I’m just not feeling very well.” He told me, looking out of the window.

“Are you ill?” The pitch of my voice rose in concern.

He turned towards me. “No…just a little tired from the schedules, I think.”

He sounded uncertain and I picked up on that. “Are you sure that’s all, Channie?” I wanted him to go back to his usual self, so I poked his tummy playfully while still trying to keep my eyes on the road. He started chuckling a bit and pushed my hand away. “Oh…are you ticklish as well?” My eyes widened at the new revelation.

“A little…” He confessed, so I poked him more and he started laughing.

“There we go, that’s better.” I smiled, glad to hear his laughter again.

“What is?” He asked.

“You. I like my Happy Virus.” I grinned.

He smiled back at me. Mission success.

As soon as I pulled back into the garage, Baekhyun attacked the side of the car, pulling the door open even before the car had stopped moving.

“Get out! Quick!!” He yelled at his best friend, grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the car.

“Easy there, tiger.” I told him as he got into the seat next to me, buzzing with excitement.

“Let’s go!” He squealed.

“Alright, alright.” I put the car in gear and drove out. His face was glued to the window as I drove and then he turned and poked every button in the car asking what it did.

“What does thiiiis button do?” He asked, poking at the navigation system. He’s like a three-year-old.

“Turns on the navigation.” I told him. “Hey no! Don’t poke that! You’ll break it!”

I let out a sigh of relief when I finally pulled into the garage. His hyperactivity was a bit too much to deal with at times. He waved at me and then hopped out of the car. After him, I took Lay, Suho, D.O and then Lu Han telling them tomorrow’s plan as well and telling them not to let Xiu Min find out. When Lu Han got out of the car I thought I heard him say ‘have fun’ to Kris and then he patted him on the back. Kris smirked at him and then got into the car. It immediately filled up with his scent. Uh oh…

I turned around to him with a nervous smile on my face. I wanted to spend more time with him than I did with the others, that why I asked him what I did next.

“So, where would you like me to take you?” I asked him.

He just stared at me with a small smile on his lips for a few moments. And then he spoke. “Take me somewhere special.”

Somewhere special? I thought about it for a few moments and then I smiled as the perfect idea hit me.

“I know exactly where to take you.”


Really getting annoyed with the mess AFF is in currently. BUT! i'm trying to keep my calm and be patient lol, i know Jason is trying hard to fix it...i just wish that happens soon T_T

Anyway...thank you for the lost subbies who subbed again! I hope the rest of you come back to me as well <3 ^^

I'll be posting the new chapter later today, so just a little more wait. Thank you all for being so patient!