End of Our Date

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY

A/N: A small warning to my little underage readers....stop reading if things get a little too uncomfortable O_O


 

The drive back was nice. There was no tension or awkwardness between us anymore, since our feelings were out in the open. Kris seemed to be glowing, and he simply would not stop smiling – not that I minded. It was the most beautiful sight ever. I found myself smiling along with him. We talked about all sorts of stuff, getting to know each other more and I found it funny how I was suddenly feeling so comfortable around him, unlike my usually nervous self – like something major had changed between us…well it had, our relationship status being one obvious thing.

“I’m surprised you let me drive this, you know. You were so reluctant about even letting me drive your Mini when I had to after ice-skating.” Kris chuckled.

I looked at him with a smile, remembering the memory. “I trust you.” I told him simply.

He looked over at me and took my hand with his free one, smiling at me gently. “I’m glad you do.”

I liked the feel of his big hand around my small one – like they were made to fit together, like two pieces of a puzzle. “I still can't believe this is happening.” I said quietly with a little smile.

“Can’t believe what’s happened?” Kris asked, quickly glancing at me.

“This…Us.” I chuckled, waving our conjoined hands around.

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Why not?”

“Well…you’re Kris.” I put simply. “Who am I? Just a normal girl. And now I’m your girlfriend.” I laughed like it was the craziest thing in the world – it was.

Kris looked at me with a tender gaze. “You are anything but normal, Sirrah. You’re the most special person I’ve ever met. So different, so much better than others.” He said sincerely. I softened at his words. He really had a way with words when he wanted to. He definitely made me feel special. I brought our hands up to my mouth, and gave the back of his cold fingers a soft kiss. I felt him shiver slightly.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“It’s only the truth.” Kris grinned.

A little while later, we reached the garage. I was actually disappointed. The drive had felt like barely any time at all. While Kris stopped the car outside the garage, I quickly hopped out of it and opened the garage door. Kris eased the car into it, and after covering the car and giving her a little pat on the hood, he stepped out of the garage and I closed the door.

Kris took my warm hand into his cold one as we walked back to my apartment, swinging them between us.

“Today is one of the best days ever.” He mused happily, breathing in a big lungful of air. He blew out and I watched his warm breath turn to mist as it hit the chilly March air.

“What were the others?” I asked him curiously.

“Hmmm…” He looked down at me with a smile. “The day I got accepted into SM, the day I debuted, the day I was born…” His smile turned cheeky while I laughed at his last reply. “And the day you were born.” Kris laughed.

I giggled and squeezed his hand. It was already starting to warm up from the heat from my hand. “You weren’t even there, silly.”

“I know. But it was still one of the best days of my life, because if it hadn’t happened, you wouldn’t be here with me right now.” He looked down at me with a tender gaze. I wasn’t the type to be into all the cheesy stuff, but for some reason, when Kris said those things, they sounded amazing.

“You’re a real romantic, eh?” I asked him with a grin.

“Well…I usually bully people I like, but with you, I guess I can't help myself.” He gave me a lopsided grin, which looked absolutely adorably on his angelic face.

"You bully me anyway..."I chuckled and looked away, knowing I would start going insane if I stared at for too long. We walked silently for a few minutes, hand in hand, and I thought how wonderful it would be if I could do this with him every day. But a small voice in the back of my head was telling me it wouldn’t last for long. It was hard, but I tried to ignore it.

Kris gently cleared his throat and I looked towards him. He had an uneasy expression on his face. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Well…” He stopped and looked towards me, frowning a bit. “I was thinking…if Daesuk hyung found out about us…” He trailed off.

I knew what he wanted to say. We would have to pretend not to be involved, because if we were found out, there would be trouble for both of us. “I get it. We have to pretend like nothing is going on.” I gave him a weak smile, because it would mean acting like we were before, and not being able to go near him as much. Kris’ face was a little strained but he nodded.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s ok.” My smile widened to reassure him. I didn’t want him looking all upset. I grinned playfully at him. “It’s not like Daesuk oppa or the other staff will be around all the time.”

That made Kris chuckle. “You’re right.”

“But what about the guys?” I asked about EXO.

Kris laughed at the question. “They’ll figure it out eventually.”

My lips tugged upwards into a grin. “I wonder what they’ll think.”

“They all probably already know.” Kris informed me.

My eyebrows rose up to my hairline. “What?!”

Kris’ own eyebrows rose in response to my expression. “What do you mean ‘what?!’? I've realised we’ve been quite obvious over the past few days.” Kris smirked. I thought back to the events of these recent days and sighed.

“I guess you’re right.” I mumbled.

“Why do you look so glum about that?” Kris laughed.

“It’s just embarrassing.” I sighed.

“You’re embarrassed of me?” Kris asked me with a blank voice. I looked up to his face to find a matching expression. Oops.

“No! That’s not what I meant! Of course I’m not embarrassed of you, I just meant the whole concept of them knowing, and I won’t know what they think….” I stopped rambling when I saw Kris’ expression stay the same. I didn’t know if he was playing around or not, but he didn’t look convinced. But I knew exactly how to convince him.

I moved closer to him and latched onto his arm with both of my hands, hugging it tightly. “Opppaaa~” I said in the cutest tone I could manage, furrowing my eyebrows and putting on a little pout. It had the desired effect and I grinned in satisfaction when, even in the dark, I saw Kris’ ears turning red. He looked away from me, and squeezing his eyes shut tightly, inhaled a deep calming breath while I watched him with amusement.

“Sirrah?” He called out quietly, still not looking at me.

“Hmmm?”

“Do NOT do that again.” He ordered sternly, eyes still closed, while I bit back a giggle.

“Why?” I asked innocently.

“Because I might do….things…to you… that you won’t like.” He growled. His words sent a spark of electricity through me, and for a second, the thought of him doing things to me seemed like a very… pleasant idea to me.

“How do you know that I won’t like it?” The words slipped through my lips before I could stop them. My eyes widened as my brain registered what I had just said. It hit Kris at the same time. His eyes snapped open and he looked down at me with an incredulous expression. Neither of us had been expecting me to say something like that. What is this guy doing to my system?

With round eyes I took a step away from him, while Kris’ eyes narrowed down and his lips turned up into a smirk. “Oh, is that so?” He took a step towards me.

“N-n-no…t-that’s not w-what I meant!” I stuttered out of nervousness from the way he was looking at me. His eyes had turned dark, and I could literally feel his heated gaze travel over my body. I gulped and took a few more steps back.

“I think we both know exactly what you meant.” Kris teased, moving forward again like a predator. His arms s towards me but I jumped out of his reach just in time, spun on my heels, and ran in the opposite direction from him.

“Sirrah!” I heard his voice call out to me, which was soon joined with the sound of his fast footsteps on the hard concrete. He was chasing me. Without looking back, I kept running. I didn’t even know why I was running, but I knew that I couldn’t stand there and watch him stare at me like that. It made me weak in the knees. That, and I had successfully embarrassed myself in front of him again. Even in my heels, I managed to get into my building and up to the second floor before he caught me.

He tackled me from behind, but before I could crash face first into the stairs, he lifted my body off of the ground, spinning me around in one fluid motion, and pushed me up against the wall. As normal, my breath caught in my throat as he crushed his long, hard body against mine. He bent down and his mouth found my neck as he pressed a kiss to my skin, and then stayed there, his rapid breaths tickling my skin.

“K-Kris…”

“You know, you’re pretty fast for someone so small.” He chuckled. I squirmed around, trying to get away from him, but he pressed harder against me. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push, but within a second, my hands were removed from his body, and pinned above my head by one of his big hands. I was completely trapped.

“Did I tell you, you look damn y in those heels?” He purred in my ear, and then trailed butterfly kisses down my neck. He was barely doing anything, yet he had the power to make me lose my mind. My knees felt weak, and I would have slid to the ground if it weren’t for Kris’ body holding me up.

“K-Kris…please…” I begged, using up more of my running out oxygen. He only chuckled in response. Then abruptly he moved back and crashed his lips against mine. I let out a sound of surprise which was swallowed into the kiss. It soon turned into a moan when Kris pressed his leg between mine. A little spark of panic shot through my mind, because our situation seemed like it might morph into more, but my body was slowly turning into jelly. He moved his free hand to the small of my back and pushed me into him, even though there was no way for us to get any closer. My eyes were still open and the look of passion on Kris’ face only led to me melting further. My body started to go limp when a loud clearing of a throat interrupted our little session.

Kris abruptly moved his lips away from me and we both looked towards the source of the sound with wide eyes. An elderly man was standing at the top of our flight of stairs. I had run into him a few times since he lived there on the second floor and he was a relatively nice and laid-back person. The amused look on his face said as much. He hobbled down the stairs towards us and chuckled as he went past us.

“Get a room, kids.” He said in a jesting manner, and then turned to poke Kris’ with his walking stick. Kris jumped and moved away,  letting my hands drop to my sides and looking at the man with a shocked expression. It was a funny sight, but my mind was too muddled to take anything in. “You take good care of her, young man!” He called out to Kris as he moved around the bend in the stairs.

“I was planning on, had you not interrupted…” Kris mumbled under his breath, and then looked towards me with a playful pout on his face. “And I was just getting started.” Just getting…started? At that, I felt all the energy in my legs drain away, and I sunk onto the floor, gasping and breathing hard.

Kris chuckled and moved towards me. “You ok, Sirrah?”

I pointed a shaking finger towards him and urged my constricting throat to work. “Y-you…” I gasped out.

Kris’ eyebrows rose in amusement. “Me what?”

“S-stay away f-from me!” I spluttered, blinking rapidly and looking up into his beautiful but playful eyes.

He crouched down in front of me and trailed a finger down the side of my face. “You didn’t seem like you wanted me to stay away from you a second ago…” He gave me a suggestive look. With the tiny bit of energy I had left, I shoved him away from me with wide eyes. Kris landed on his behind and laughed at me. He reached his arm forward and swiped his thumb across my bottom lip, wiping away a bit of moisture that I hadn’t realised wasn’t there, and then he put his thumb to his lips, swiping his tongue over it. Sweet baby Jejus...My vision was turning blurry and I was in danger of passing out any moment. He laughed at my expression and got to his feet.

“Ok, ok, I’ll stop teasing you.” He chuckled and held out a hand to me. I eyed it with mistrust, scared that he was going to try something else on me – because I had reached my limit. “I swear, I won’t do anything now.” He smiled good-naturedly.

I finally gave in and slipped my hand into his. He tightened his grip and pulled me up. I was a little shaky on my feet and Kris noticed that. “You want me to carry you?”

I shook my head. “No, I’m fine.”

He didn’t look convinced but he nodded his head. We started walking up the stairs but my legs still felt wobbly and I couldn’t keep up a good pace. Kris looked down at me and smiled. “I knew you were lying.” And with that he crouched forwards and held his arms out behind him for me to get onto his back. I hesitated for a second, but then slipped my arms around his neck and he easily lifted me up, slipping his hands under my thighs to keep me held up. I felt like a little kid as Kris carried me up the stairs. I felt safe and comfortable and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, but not enough to strangle him, and rested my head on his shoulder. My eyelids started to feel heavy and my breathing slowed down.

“You tired?” Kris asked softly.

“Mhmm.” I hummed, and turned my head towards his neck.

“Is it my fault?” Kris chuckled.

“Mhmm.” I pressed a soft kiss to his neck and felt him shiver.

“Stop.”

“Why should I? You didn’t stop when I asked you to.” I mumbled against his skin. Kris craned his neck to the side to look at me.

“Would you like me to start what I was doing before again?” He asked with a smirk. That stopped me. I kissed him once more and then moved my lips away with a pout. He chuckled again. “Don’t do that either,” He said, referring to my pout. “It makes me want to kiss you more.” I giggled and snuggled into his shoulder.

Kris didn’t speak after that and slowly made his way up the stairs, trying to drag out the time we had together. By the time we reached the tenth floor, I was almost asleep. Standing outside my door, Kris shook his shoulder gently and called my name. “Sirrah, we’re here.”

“Oh…” I yawned and unclasped my arms from around his neck as he eased me off of his back. I rubbed my eye while I reached into my pocket for the key. And then suddenly I was cradled against Kris’ firm body and I immediately relaxed against him.

“We’re going to have to be careful inside.” Kris said softly and I nodded in response. “I wonder if I’ll get to be with you alone again, like this.”

I moved back and looked up at him with sleepy eyes. “I guess we will have to see later, won’t we?” I smiled.

“Yeah…” He mumbled as I turned towards the door and pushed the key into the lock.

“Sirrah?” Kris turned me towards him before I could open the door.

“Yes?”

“I…” The way he was looking at me, warmed something inside me. There was just so much affection in his eyes…it would be clear to anyone. “Never mind.” I was about to ask him to just tell me but he smiled and gave me a chaste kiss on my lips, which made me forget all about my question. That softest touch still got the adrenaline pumping through my veins and I suddenly felt very much awake. Working up my courage, I tip-toed and tried to kiss him on the lips, but I couldn’t reach, so instead pressed a kiss to his smooth chin. It was good enough because it lit Kris’ face up and he gave me a dazzling smile, happy that I had made a move back on him. I smiled at him and then turned towards the door.

“Shall we go in?” I asked, in case there was something else he wanted to do.

“I don’t want to…but I guess we have to.” He sighed. I giggled and turned the key in the lock, pushing the door open.

“Well here goes nothing.” I said as we walked into the living room.

As soon as we got inside, we were met with twelve very serious and worried faces and my eyes widened at the sight.

Uh oh…what happened here?

 


You guys must totally be thinking "omg wow she ACTUALLY updated....-.-" APOLOGIES! i've just been so busy with the start of uni and everything but i'm getting settled into the routine now.

This chapter was almost to the extent of puking rainbows...? I thought so too.

But a flirty Kris...is a y Kris...........ughh Kris feelss!!! *dies*

OK SO!

1. K-POP Star Auditions.................total fail.......I was so nervous, that my voice was shaking when i was singing, and i could hear it doing that, yet i couldnt help myself haha! I was ok by the time i got to my rap...but it was too late by then.

The judges comment: "You have a nice, clear voice and your tone is good too. The rap was brilliant too. It's clear you have a passion for k-pop which shows from the way you were able to learn the words to these songs which are in a language you don't speak, and yet your pronunciation was great...

 

....

 

BUT....(the dreaded word)

 

...

 

It's not enough to get onto stage....so it's going to have to be a no."

 

SHAME! But i know i could have done better...oh well, maybe next time! Actually i think i'll just stick to post audition...¬.¬ On a brighter note, the guy before me got through to the second round LOL...and he was smexy too. Hopefully he will become famous one day, and i'll be like "OMG I KNOW THAT DUDE!" 

 

yeah....

 

ALSO!

2. Sub to my new story guys!! IT'S FUNNAIIII !!!! o_O 

 

Here! LINK! Abuse the Boss

 

Ok i think my A/N is getting longer than the actual chapter, so i'll shutup now! 

 

Till next time my dears!!

 

I'll be updating Abuse the Boss soon too!

Bye ^^