Truth Or Dare?

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

Lu Han seated us all around the coffee table in the living room, telling each person exactly where to sit. I ended up sitting with Kris to my right and Kai on the other side. Chanyeol was placed opposite me and he kept smiling at me from across the table. Always so happy. I smiled back as Lu Han disappeared into the kitchen saying he had to get something.

“Where’s Daesuk oppa and the rest of the staff?” I asked the boys.

“They’ve gone out again.” Chen said. I nodded as Lu Han came back into the room. He had…is that soju? – bottles and small glasses on a tray which he put in the middle of the table.

“Now, I want everyone to have some to drink so we can loosen up and have fun tonight! No getting drunk though…” He gave me a pointed look. Crap…does he know what happened that morning? I turned away awkwardly. He made us each drink a couple of glasses and then he took the alcohol back into the kitchen. He came back rubbing his hands together conspiratorially.

“What are you planning, oppa?” Zara asked.

“I’m thinking which came we should play first.” He his chin. “I know, how about truth or dare first? But with the rules changed a bit so we can get to know each other better. We’ll put a bowl in the middle with pieces of paper with everyone’s names on them, and we are only allowed to ask questions. We’ll spin the bottle and then pick a name from the middle. Whoever’s name comes up has to ask a question to whoever the bottle landed on. And…” He eyed all of us. “If someone chooses not to answer the question, they have to do a dare instead.” He smirked.

“I don’t like where this is going…” I sighed.

“Oh, you will love it!” Lu Han assured me. I shook my head. He ran off again and returned with a notebook, a bowl and a pen. He quickly wrote down everyone’s names and folded the small slips of paper and put them in the bowl. “Right, let’s get started shall we?” Everyone nodded, but they looked tense at the thought of having their secrets revealed tonight. I could see Lu Han and Kris eyeing each other. Lu Han looked devious while Kris looked a little…nervous. What’s that all about? “Ok! Let’s start!” I gulped. Please, no one ask any weird questions. Lu Han leaned forwards and spun the empty soju bottle. It landed on D.O. His eyes automatically widened. “Right, Kyungsoo, you pick out a piece of paper now.” Lu Han told him.

D.O reached into the bowl and pulled out a slip of paper. He opened it. “Who does it say?” Lay asked. D.O turned it around so that all of us could see.  “Minseok!” He called out. We all turned to looked at Xiu Min. He tapped his chin while he thought of a question. D.O seemed to look rather calm, as if there was nothing that would be said that would embarrass him.

“Aha!” Xiu Min called out once he had thought of something. “Last month, when we were all in Korea and you were cooking your kimchee noodles…” He stopped and looked at D.O, who in turn looked completely calm. Xiu Min continued. “I saw you putting something out of a packet into the sauce…what was that?” Xiu Min grinned at D.O.

D.O’s eyes widened at the question. He opened his mouth but he was interrupted.

“WHAT?!” Kai yelled. “You put flavourings into it?!” He asked.

“N-no! It’s not how you guys think!” D.O exclaimed. Everyone looked shocked at this revelation.

“Then how is it?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the younger guy.

“That…I...” He stuttered, clearly flustered.

“So you’re ‘secret recipe’ was a packet of spices, Kyungsoo-ah?” Chen asked.

“Aniyooo~ I’m not a cheat! What hyung saw was a one off! I didn’t have all the ingredients that time, so I had to use the packet!” D.O frowned, trying to save himself.

“Are you sure?” Lu Han asked. D.O nodded furiously, turning red. Lu Han laughed at his state. “Ok, we’ll leave it at that, although we will have to keep an eye on you from next time.” D.O crossed his arms and leaned  back, not happy with the turn of events. I laughed at how adorable he looked with his cheeks red and puffed up and a small pout on his full lips. “Okay, next turn!” Lu Han called out and spun the bottle again. It slowed down and landed on Chanyeol. He swallowed and picked out a piece of paper from the bowl.

“Great…Baekhyun.” He mumbled. His best friend on the other hand looked ecstatic. This is going be good! Chanyeol looked miserably at Baekhyun and waited for his doom.

“What was that magazine you were reading in bed a couple nights ago, and hid when I came into the room?” Baekhyun smirked. Chanyeol immediately turned red and looked around nervously.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Chanyeol retorted.

“Oh really? I swear I saw a woman on the page you were on.” Oh my God… The rest of EXO howled with laughter. “In fact I think it’s somewhere under your bed.” Chanyeol’s eyes bulged out of his head. “I’ll go get it.” Baekhyun started to get to his feet. Chanyeol lunged towards him and held him down.

“It’s not mine! Yixing hyung gave it to me!” Chanyeol yelled, pointing at Lay, who still had the ice-pack on his nose. Lay looked up and stared at Chanyeol  incredulously.

“Why does everyone rat on me?!” He exclaimed and then let out a huge dejected sigh which drew laughter from everyone else.

“So, what was it, Yeollie?” Baekhyun asked. He wasn’t going to let him go so easily.

“Do you have to make me say it?” Chanyeol sighed. Baekhyun nodded with a huge grin and looked towards me. Chanyeol followed his gaze and looked at me but quickly averted his gaze. Why are they both looking at me?!  “It was an adult magazine…” Chanyeol mumbled and then buried his face in his hands, totally embarrassed – his ears, the only part of his skin on his face we could see, was bright red. Zara started giggling on the side and the other boys followed.

“Wow…” Lu Han exclaimed. He was acting as the voluntary host for tonight. “Sirrah you seem to be as red as Chanyeol.” He pointed out. Thanks for that, oppa… “What do you think of Chanyeol’s erted activities?”

I raised my eyebrow, knowing full well that he was just trying to embarrass Chanyeol further. “Frankly…it’s perfectly normal. He’s a man, so of course he’ll do that. But I doubt he’s the only one.” I looked around at all of them. “Seeing as he got the magazine off of Lay gege in the first place.”

“You don’t think it’s weird?” Chanyeol asked with a worried voice, peeking his eyes out from the top of his hands. I smiled and shook my head. He seemed to relax a bit at that. The rest looked around awkwardly and I turned my face towards Lay. I was expecting for him to be in a state of anger or embarrassment but he was just staring at me with round eyes. “What?” I asked him.

“You…called me gege!” He grinned, his swollen nose expanding even more as his face stretched into a smile. I involuntarily started laughing. I felt bad, because I was the reason he looked like that, but it was just too funny. “What’s so funny?” He asked. I just shook my head as the other boys stared at me in confusion. “Has she gone mad?” Lay asked the others.

“What’s wrong, Sirrah?” Suho asked, as I clutched my stomach and carried on laughing. I pointed towards Lay’s face and then fell onto my side. I tried to stop the laughter but it proved to be a difficult task. Lay’s expression flattened.

“Hey, I thought you were sorry about mutilating my face.” He complained.

I tried to calm myself down so I could talk. “I am sorry…” I said sitting up straight. “But that’s just…haha.” I looked him as I spoke but then closed my eyes as tears started pouring out of them. I heard him sighing as the rest started laughing as well.

“Pfff…you’re more evil than you look.” Lay frowned. I opened my eyes and batted my eyelashes at him.

“Do I look evil at all?” I said, cupping my face with my hands. He chuckled and then reached across Kai to push my head back. I finally calmed down and straightened up. I looked to my side and saw Kris staring down at me with a soft smile on his lips. I looked away as my cheeks started warming up. I cleared my throat loudly and looked at Lu Han. “Next turn?”

“Ah, yes.” He moved forwards and spun the bottle again. “Chen.” He declared. Chen nodded and picked a piece of paper.

“Sirrah.” He called out, replacing the paper to the bowl.

“Hmmm…” I bit my bottom lip as I thought. What can I ask him? I don’t really know anything about him… “Uhm…you look very calm and innocent. Who did you last have a fight with out of EXO and why?” I asked him with a small smile. Lay started laughing at the question. Chen rolled his eyes and then opened his mouth to speak.

“Last time was just a couple of days ago, with Xingxing ge, and Wu Fan ge.” He said. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Kris.

“Wu Fan ge, huh?” I giggled. Wu Fan… Kris gave me a side-long glance and turned his attention back to Chen. So did I. “What about?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you.” Lay said from the side. He moved his ice-pack away from his nose to speak and I had to supress my laughter again. Lay could tell I was about to laugh again and narrowed his eyes at me but started speaking. “Our little Jongdae here, was trying to go out in something horrendous and about to commit a fashion crime. I told him to change, but he said no, so I tried to force him into changing but he put up quite a fight. So I had to go and get Kris ge, but he still rebelled. But luckily enough, he’s a good boy and doesn’t throw punches and abuse at his brothers.” Lay finished. I nodded as he spoke.

“What was he trying to go out in?” I asked. Lay opened his mouth but Chen cut him off.

“That’s another question completely! You can't ask that!” He exclaimed, getting a little flustered. I laughed.

“Ok, fine.” I said and let it slide. He released a sigh of relief and then motioned for Lu Han to spin the bottle again. It landed on Kai this time and Sehun’s name came up on the paper.

“Ok, hyung…how many girls did you kiss when we went to the club a couple of days ago?” Sehun asked him. Kai looked up and glared at him.

“Three.” He said, shrugging casually next to me. The rest of EXO hollered at him and Lay slapped his back in congratulations.

“Our Jongin is growing up fast! Three women in one night!” Lay yelled. This guy really is nothing like his calm self on T.V…Kai shrugged Lay’s hands off of him and nodded at Lu Han. The bottle landed on Tao next and he pulled out his piece of paper and held it out.

“It’s my name.” Tao said.

“Ok, change it.” Lu Han told him, so Tao picked out another one.

“Zara noona.” He called out. I liked the fact that he called Zara noona and not jie-jie. It made me feel special. Zara smirked and then asked her question that shocked everyone.

“Who isn’t still a in EXO?” She asked. The boys gaped at her.

“Zara! You can't just ask stuff like that!” I yelled at her.

“Of course I can. Isn’t that the point of this game?” She smiled angelically. I sighed and hung my head. There’s no stopping this monster… “So??” She urged Tao, who looked highly uncomfortable along with his group-mates. Tao was about to open his mouth when Lu Han stopped him.

“Don’t do it, Zitao! Do a dare instead!” Lu Han yelled.

“Sorry gege, but after hearing that question, I don’t even want to know what she might dare me to do instead.” He gave him an apologetic look. Lu Han fidgeted nervously. Well he’s clearly not one of the s… Instead of talking, Tao started pointing his fingers towards people. Zara called out the names as Tao pointed them off.

“Baekhyun, Xiu Min, Lay… That one was definitely expected…” Lay narrowed his eyes at her comment. Tao carried on pointing. “Suho, Lu Han?...Nah, not surprised.” She grinned. And then Tao pointed to the last person. “Kris.”

Tao looked very sorry for betraying his gege, while Kris was boring holes into his head. I looked up at Kris while he was busy mentally murdering Tao. I felt a pang of jealousy, knowing that someone else had been intimate with him. I wonder who the lucky girl was… And then an awful thought hit me. What if he still has a girlfriend? But why would he be the way he is with me then? Unless he’s the type to cheat? I was snapped out of my musing when someone clicked their fingers in front of my face.

“Why the long face, Sirrah?” Lu Han asked me, with a knowing smile on his face. Why does this guy ask the  most ridiculous questions? Kris turned his face down to look at me, with a worried expression.

I gave a nervous laugh. “Nothing, nothing at all. I’m just wondering what I do with that thing there, asking all these weird questions.” I pointed at the Smurf.

Questions that I now wish that I didn’t know the answer to.

 


Finally an update...im sorry to keep you guys waiting, but i've had literally no time at all to write in the past few days *sobs*

But there's been plenty of planning going on in my head, and i shall get the product out to you guys soon ^^

I hope you guys found that chapter at least a little amusing....i honestly didnt know what kind of things i could ask the EXO members during the truth game but ive managed to figure something out lol. although it still ...

This is not the end of the truth or dare game, it will continue in the next chapter, but comment and let me know what you guys thought of it so far! 

Thank you so much to my new subbies! And thank you to everyone for their comments as well :) 

I'll try to update later tonight, or perhaps tomorrow afternoon, but for now...goodbye ^^ <3