End of a Perfect Day

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

All of our heads turned at the same moment when we heard the door being pushed open, and then the sound of footsteps approaching us. It had to be Sirrah and Kris, because there was no alarm blaring. That was confirmed when the said two came into view.

I was expecting Kris to be supporting Sirrah or carrying her, because it was clear something bad had happened when we had called them. What I wasn’t expecting was both of them walking in with huge smiles on their faces, a glow emanating around them and affection literally oozing out of every pore. Something was wrong – seriously wrong…but not in a wrong way...?

Sirrah’s eyes widened as she turned her sight to all of us in the room. Someone moved past me and I looked up to see Chanyeol rushing over to Sirrah and grabbing onto her by the top of her arms.

“Sirrah, are you ok? What happened to you?” Chanyeol asked her, with worry drowning his voice. This kid…I would have cursed at him, but at that moment, I could see that he really did care about Sirrah, the same way all of us were starting to.

“We called earlier, and something happened but Kris gege didn’t tell us what.” Tao added from the floor, looking equally as upset.

A gentle smile lit up Sirrah’s face. “Guys,” She placed a fragile hand on Chanyeol’s one on her arm. “I’m perfectly fine. Nothing happened…I just…” She threw a quick glance over at Kris. “I just tripped and fell over. And Kris panicked…but honestly, I’m fine.” She smiled up at Chanyeol reassuringly. He didn’t look much convinced though.

Fell over? Kris wasn’t the type to make such a huge fuss over someone tripping. Something else must have happened. I was sure of it.

“Fell over?” Chanyeol apparently had the same thoughts as me. He took a step back and looked at Sirrah up and down. “Where’s the proof? Any scrapes or bruises?”

Sirrah looked at him blankly for a second. “Uhm, no? I don’t have any because I told you I’m fine, right?”

Clever answer.

Chanyeol sighed and hung his head. After a second he looked back up at her with a relieved smile and then pulled her into a hug. “Good. I was worried about you.”

Sirrah was completely smothered against his chest, but she managed to wriggle her arm out of Chanyeol’s grip and poke his stomach. She giggled as we heard her muffled voice. “There was no need to be, Channie.”

Chanyeol smiled and let go of her. “Well I know even if anything did happened, Kris hyung would have taken care of you, right?” It sounded like a challenge.

Kris raised an eyebrow as he looked at Chanyeol. “Of course.” They had a little stare off for a couple of seconds, and then Chanyeol’s face relaxed and he smiled at Kris.

“Good,” he said.

“Did you just say you will take care of Sirrah noona, Hyung?” Kai chuckled from the side.

“Uh…yes?”

“Oh, is that so? What’s that supposed to mean?” Lay snickered from beside him. Sirrah started to turn a light shade of pink. And that was my cue. I got to my feet and walked over to her, while throwing Zara a smirk – she grinned back, on the same line of thought as me. I stopped in front of Sirrah and lowered my head to be at the same eye level as her.

“Your skin seems to be glowing, Sirrah.” I said to her, inspecting her face.

“It does?” She asked with a confused voice.

“Yes…and your lips look rather pink and swollen,” Her eyes widened at that remark and I knew I had caught her out.

“Oppa…w-what are you saying…?” She spluttered.

“What were you two doing while you were out, eh?” I asked, throwing a smirk in Kris’ direction. His ears were also turning red and he scratched his eyebrow nervously.

“H-HUH?” Sirrah’s eyes couldn’t possibly get any wider.

“Were you perhaps having a little make-out session? Or perhaps…..something more?” I asked her with an innocent smile.

“OPPAAA~!” Her face had turned five different shades of red, as the boys behind me started laughing. She pushed past me and ran into her room. I laughed as I turned towards Kris. Maybe he will answer.

“Want to answer for her, Kris?” I asked, hoping for some gossip.

“Shut up.” He said, and moved over to the couch. And maybe not.

“Oh come on, tell us. Something obviously happened.” I asked him as he sat down onto the couch next to Lay.

“Nothing happened, Lu Han.” He said, although his lips were twitching in a clear attempt to stop himself from smiling.

“Yeah right, you’re practically about to burst with happiness. Don’t think I don’t notice these things, Wu Fan!” I told him. He looked over at me with his piercing eyes, although they were still playful. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

“Hyung, stop pestering him if he doesn’t want to answer.” Sehun said to me and Kris nodded in agreement. And then he turned his face towards Kris with a grin. “Besides, the truth won’t remain hidden for long.”

Kris narrowed his eyes at Sehun but then broke out into a smile. “Maybe.”

At that moment, Sirrah came back out of her room…and all of us froze. What…how…?

It didn’t make sense how anything could be that cute.

She was wearing a one piece ‘Stitch’ pyjamas (and the fact that it was Stitch alone, was enough to win me over), with the hood over her head – which had little ears sticking out of the top – and soft, fluffy, white slipper boots on her feet.

Her pretty hair was trailing down one side of her neck in a loose plat and coming almost down to her hips. She was rubbing her eye with her little fist as she came towards us.

“Is it weird that I find her cute…?” Zara said quietly from behind me, which caused all of us to start laughing. Sirrah obviously hadn’t heard what Zara had said and turned sheepish when she heard all the laughter.

“Sorry…excuse my choice of pyjamas… I couldn’t be bothered to go through my clothes and this was the first thing I found.” She explained.

“No no, don’t apologize. I’m glad you didn’t find anything else to wear.” Lay chuckled, while giving her a cheesy smile. She giggled as she came down to sit on the floor next to me.

She looked so cuddly.

I couldn’t help myself as I pulled her over to me and hugged her. It was a satisfactory feeling. She felt like a teddy bear…a bigger than normal one, but still small enough to be comfortable, especially with her warm, soft body. “Oppa…what’s wrong with you?” She asked while I closed my eyes and rubbed my cheek on the soft fabric of her hood.

“You’re so soft…” I hummed, not really paying attention to what I was saying.

“Uhm…” Xiu Min started from the side. I quickly realised how wrong what I had just said sounded.

“I meant what you’re wearing…whatever…” Sirrah giggled at my words.

“Oppa’s weird.” She joked.

“You have no clue, Sirrah.” Chen answered her. I opened my eyes and shot him a glare. He stuck his tongue out at me and then sank back into the couch.

“Is there anything to eat?” Kris asked, patting his tummy.

“No,” Lay answered from next to him. “We ate all of it.” Kris looked at him with disgust.

“What kind of-”

“I’ll make something.” Sirrah suddenly said, moving my arms away from her. Cooking for him now, eh? I held onto her tighter as Kris turned to her with a happy smile on his face. Sirrah squirmed around in my grip, trying to get away.

"Oppa, let go of me~"

“There’s no need,” Kyungsoo came in through the kitchen holding plates of food. “He was just joking, we saved some food for you.” He smiled at Sirrah.

“D.O-ah…you’re so thoughtful and kind!” She said, getting out of my grip and skipping up to hug him. He looked a little shocked when Sirrah wrapped her arms around him, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink, but then he smiled and hugged her back.

“Thank you. But Kris hyung would have killed me if all the food had been gone.” D.O chuckled.

“No he wouldn’t.” She turned to give Kris a stern look. He raised an eyebrow at her.

“Oh really?” He asked and Sirrah nodded. “And why’s that?”

“Because I said so.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

His expression blanked out. “The Queen has spoken…Of course not…how could I?” He said sarcastically, making Sirrah giggle, and at the sound his own face lit up with a smile. OH ,YOUNG LOVE! IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL! Not.

“Oh dear God, I think I’m going to throw up.” I said, rubbing my stomach. Sirrah turned around to me with a worried look.

“Wae, Oppa? Are you feeling sick?” She asked, crouching down next to me.

“Yes, too much sweetness!” I said dramatically.

“Huh? Did you eat too much sweet stuff?” She asked, confused, while Kris rolled his eyes behind her. He understood what I was trying to say, but Sirrah didn’t, which made me laugh. I rubbed the top of her head with a smile. So innocent. Her naivity and cuteness made me want to adopt her.

“Don’t worry, eat your food before it goes cold again, mei-mei.” I told her.

She pouted but moved back to the table. “Arasseo…”

Kris joined at the long coffee table in the middle of the room, while the rest of us a movie to watch. We dimmed the lights when the movie started, leaving on a small lamp at the back of the room, but it was enough to make out people…and what they were doing.

I kept my eyes on SIRRIS the whole time they were eating. They were all smiles and rainbows, not concentrating on the movie for even one second. Numerous times, I watched Kris nudging her or trailing his hand up her arm, or trying to hold her hand, and she would push him away with a coy smile. And then when she had got a bit of sauce on her lips, Kris had swiped it away with his thumb, his hand lingering on her lips for a bit too long, and smiled when he saw her eyes widening. She quickly swatted his hand away and shuffled away from him, but Kris had moved that much closer, and even more, till they were literally glued together.

It was cute (and sickly) to watch, but I was surprised at how touchy feely they were being, when just yesterday they were carefully avoiding each other, but also dropping tiny hints at the same time. But this had gone far from that, and it made me wonder exactly what had happened on that drive that had made them this way…

I’ll have to grill Kris about it later…

About half way through the movie, there was a knock on the door. Sirrah started getting up from the floor, but Kris stopped her and got up instead, disappearing down the corridor to get the door.

SIRRAH’S POV

“NOOOOOO! You’re already here, Hyung?!” Sehun whined when Kris walked back into the room with Daesuk oppa trailing behind him.

“Yup, kiddo. It’s time to go. It’s pretty late already, and you guys have recording early tomorrow morning.” He informed him. I jumped up from the floor and walked over to him, while Kris eyed me with interest. Oppa looked at me questioningly.

“Oppa…could I talk to you for a minute?” I asked him quietly. Even though he was here, the boys still hadn’t turned off the movie and the noise from the sound system drowned out my voice.

Daesuk oppa raised an eyebrow. “Uh…sure? What is it?” He asked.

“Not here, outside.” I said, pointing towards the door. He had a confused expression on his face but nodded and followed me out nonetheless. Kris followed after us, but I stopped him at the door and pushed him back in.

“What?” He asked.

“Not you. It’s a secret.” I smirked.

“Pfff…what kind of secret do you want to keep from your boy-” I cut him off and pushed him back in, motioning frantically towards Daesuk oppa who was walking into the corridor outside. Kris bit his lip and grinned sheepishly. He had forgotten. He nodded and then with a pout walked back inside, blowing me a little kiss on the way. I grinned as I walked back outside. Luckily Daesuk oppa hadn’t seen anything.

“So, what do you want to talk to me about, Sirrah?” Daesuk oppa asked.

“Well…the thing is…It’s Xiu Min oppa’s birthday tomorrow…” I started.

“Yes…?” He prodded.

“Well, I had a little event planned out for him, but he doesn’t know about it. So I needed your help to keep him in the dark about it until the right time…” I looked up at him with hopeful eyes. A smile spread across his face.

“You’re throwing him a party?” He asked happily.

“Well, not a party…well I guess it is that but, uhm…more of just a gathering…” I rambled.

“What did you plan?” He probed.

I smiled. “That’s for me to know, and you to find out, Oppa, but I need your help.”

He looked thoughtful for a second, and then smirked.

“Ok, what do I have to do?”

I filled Daesuk oppa in on the plan, and he agreed to all of it. He didn’t have a difficult task…well at least it didn’t sound it, but he wouldn’t know for sure until he had to do it. Once we finished speaking, we went back into the apartment.

“Where did you guys go?” Baekhyun asked.

“Uh…” I looked at Daesuk oppa questioningly. I didn’t know how to answer him.

“Sirrah was just showing me something.” He answered smoothly and Baekhyun nodded, buying his answer. It wasn’t a secret from him, but I didn’t want Xiu Min to catch onto anything. Kris smiled at me from the sofa with a little twinkle in his eyes, warming my insides. How he could make me feel like jelly just by smiling at me was beyond me.

“Boys, come on, get up. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, and I want to get some shut-eye in before stepping into the warzone again.” Daesuk oppa told them again.

“Hyung! Just a little while longer! The movie is almost over!!” Kai argued.

“Jongin…it’s 11pm already. Get up now. And don’t make me ask you again.” Oppa said sternly.

Manager-nim had spoken.

Immediately the TV was begrudgingly turned off and the boys shuffled to their feet, collecting their jackets and shoes and slowly making their way to the door.

“See you tomorrow, Sirrah and Zara.” Daesuk oppa nodded to us and then walked out of the door.

“Thanks for having us over, jie-jie. Bye, Zara noona.” Tao said, hugging me with a pout and then walking through the door.

“See you later, mei-mei!” Lu Han gave me another tight hug, pulled my hood off and ruffled my hair and then walked past Zara with a little smirk, nodding to her. She waved at him. I pouted and tried to fix my hair but stopped when a shadow fell over me.

“Bye, Sirrie.” Chanyeol said, looking down at me with a gentle smile. There was something different about the way he was smiling at me, but it was still warm and made me happy. He gave me a bone-crushing hug, resting his cheek on my head for a second. “Don’t trip anymore, and be careful, ok?” He said.

“I will, Channie. And you do the same.” I grinned up at him. He chuckled and then saying bye to Zara, walked out.

“Bye noonas!” Kai and Sehun said, giving both of us hugs (and Kai ruffling my hair) and running out.

D.O, Suho and Chen gave us their warm - but calm - farewells and also left.

Baekhyun stopped in front of me, and then wrapped me up into a bear hug, shaking me from side to side. “See ya, chingu!”

“Waaah, Baekhyun, put me down!!” I complained, starting to feel sick. He chuckled and put me down.

“Call me oppa! Don’t be rude!” He said, sticking his tongue out and moving to Zara.

“We’re the same age,” I mumbled. Baekhyun attempted to do the same thing to Zara, but her glare stopped him short.

“I don’t think so.” She wagged a finger at him. He raised an eyebrow, but then let it go with a shrug of his shoulders.

“See you later then, Noona.” He said and left.

“Buhbye, cutesy ladies! Give me a hug!” Xiu Min exclaimed, moving between Zara and I. With a giggle, both of us wrapped our arms around him and gave him a squeeze. It was hard to believe that this guy was the oldest out of all of them. He grinned with satisfaction. “A real ladies man.” Kris and Lay rolled their eyes at him.

“See you tomorrow, oppa.” We told him, and whistling happily, he also left my apartment. So cute.

Lay moved in front of us, holding his arms out. “My turn?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

Zara and I looked at each other and then back at Lay. “I don’t think so. No way.” Zara said to him.

“Byeonte.” I added, trying to hold in my laughter.

He scrunched up his bruised nose and looked back and forth between us two, with a disgusted expression. “Pfff…abusive women.” And with that, he stomped away, leaving Zara and I laughing behind him. “YEAH, YEAH, LAUGH ALL YOU WANT! BUT I’LL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH, LADIES!!” He yelled back, making us laugh harder. When we calmed down, we turned to look at the last man left in my apartment.

Kris.

With a small smile he moved towards me. I gulped hard, wondering what he had on mind now. As he moved up in front of me, I tried to take a step back, but was met by the wall. Nowhere to run – no space to breathe. Kris gave me a little victorious smirk and then took my face in his cupped hands. As soon as his skin touched mine, everything else in the world disappeared for me. It was just the two of us. He slowly moved his face down, and as his lips met mine, the soft and gentle kiss was juxtaposed to the powerful fireworks that went off in my head. It was hard to handle, but I was already addicted to the feel of his soft lips working against mine.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but the feeling that was left behind in me spared no space for disappointment. I looked up at him in awe as he moved his lips a few millimetres away from mine with a breathtaking smile.

“Bye,” He whispered, his sweet breath washing over my lips. I didn’t have half the mind to answer him and watched him step back in a daze, his eyes on me the whole time. How on earth had I ended up with such a perfect being?

He smiled at me and then diverted his gaze over to Zara, his smile turning into a smirk. My eyes trailed over to her. Her eyes were as wide as saucers and was hanging open, eyes dead set on Kris. “See you, Zara.” He pushed closed with a single finger, and then after patting her shoulder in a comforting way, he made his way out of the door. He stopped just outside, and blew me a kiss, and then disappeared behind the wall.

I looked at Zara, and saw that her eyes were already on me. Neither of us said a word.

Zara eventually shook herself and swallowed a few times. After clearing she turned to me.

“What…” She started quietly. “THE HELL WAS THAT?!??!?” She exploded, making me jump.

“Uh… that…” I don’t even know myself…

“You have a LOT of explaining to do, sweetheart.” She growled

A lot, indeed.

 


Finally got this chapter finished lol. I only have 3 days at uni, and they are half days, but i have an hour's travel each way - that stacked on top of my kitchen being remade is making my life a little busy right now lol, so i'm not finding as much time as i would like to write.

Either way, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and it's longer than usual too! yay! I've gotten most of the mushy waffling out of the way now, and i can finally set the plot on sail again...ofc there will be bits of mush here and there, but not as much. 

And then....

 

It will completely stop.

 

DUH DUH DUUUUHHH!!

 

O_O

 

What could that mean? Perhaps we have some angsty stuff coming up? o_O or maybe we dont....WHO KNOWS?!?! Oh yeah...i do >8)

 

For those of you who have been reading Abuse the Boss, i'll be updating that soon too, hopefully ^^

I want to thank all of you who have been subbing to either of my stories and also commenting - it's all greatly appreciated! Also, i like that new auctioning feature on AFF...obviously my story isnt good nor popular enough to get featured, maybe this will help me advertise it a bit. I was hoping maybe i can win 3rd December, which is my birthday - that would be nice ^^

Also, i've been experimenting around with photoshop - it's difficult to learn how to use it properly, but i'm slowly getting there. I really like that kind of stuff, so i've been playing around with designing posters and stuff. Obviously they are not that good, but i'm happy with them considering my lack of skills ^^

If you guys want to see them, here:

 

This is a story i'm subbed to...it's kinda cute lol...

Link to Story: My Magical Boyfriend

 

My sister's story...

Story Link: Nobody's Home

 

And finally my other story!! lol...

Story Link: Abuse the Boss

 

Yeah so....not amazing, i know, but hey, we all have to start off somewhere eh?! If any of you guys want to allow me to experiment on posters for your story, then just tell me! ^^

That's all for now...i've made my A/N longer than the actual chapter by now i think lol..

 

BYE!!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE LOTS!! <3 LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS AGAIN!!!!