Am I dreaming again?

Meeting By Coincidence

 

I realised something a little late...because my brain refuses to work in a normal way...I always put ENJOY! at the end of a chapter when surely i should tell you guys that before you've actually read the whole thing? T_T I'm so stupid... anyway...

This chapter needs background music, i feel - so click and read away! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoqDf8Wrbg

ENJOY! <3.


 

SIRRAH’S POV

I felt so warm and cosy, but I was being pulled out of my sleep. The warmth next to me kept moving. I slowly opened my eyes but everything was blurry. I blinked a few times to clear my vision. When it did, my breath caught in my throat. Kris’ face was right in front of mine, our noses practically touching. My heart rate sped up. Am I dreaming again? I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and then slowly opened them again. He was still there, deadly still. Then I noticed something. His face was a light shade of pink. His rapid, warm breathing fell on my lips…and there was something else. My hand was on his chest, and I could feel his heart fluttering under my touch. It was beating as fast as mine was. I slowly looked up into his eyes.

They were wide, but sparkling at the same time, watching me intently. I felt my face heating up from the way he was looking at me. Could it be? Could he really like me? Why would his heart be beating fast like mine if he didn’t? I wasn’t sure what to do now, or what would happen. My eyes flickered down to his lips. I could move forward and kiss him then and there, but I didn’t have the courage to do it. What if he moved away from me? Just as that thought crept into my head, Kris moved his face a little closer. I looked up again. His eyes were open and watching my reaction. He moved closer yet, and I could feel the warmth from his lips now. His eyes fluttered to a close.

Mine did the same as his lips met mine. My heart was hammering so hard in my chest it was starting to get painful. He was adding no pressure, but I felt light-headed as he brushed his lips gently back and forth across mine. I let out the air that had been caught in my throat in a shaky breath, as sparks crackled in my chest. Kris moved a millimetre closer, pressing his lips against mine now. He’s actually kissing me. I felt my heart swelling with a feeling I hadn’t felt before. Without thinking, I pushed my lips against his as well. Kris let out a small sigh which was swallowed into the kiss. It seemed as if he had also been holding his breath.

“Sirrah~?”

Both our eyes flew open and Kris sprang away from me, moving to the opposite side of the tent. The break was so abrupt, I felt confused. I sat up, looking up at Kris. I put my fingers up to my lips just as Chanyeol moved the flaps of our tent away and poked his head in, grinning wildly.

KRIS’ POV

Sirrah was watching me with wide eyes as her fingers brushed across her lips. , what did I do? Chanyeol’s head appeared inside our tent. My face automatically turned into a scowl. What did I ever do to this kid?! Every time. EVERY TIME! He comes in at the wrong moment!!! I sighed loudly.

“Good morning, Sirrah!” He beamed at her and then turned to me. “Good morning, hyung!”

“Yeah, wish I could say the same to you.” I mumbled under my breath. I looked at Sirrah. She looked somewhat flustered.

“You hungry?” He asked Sirrah. She looked up at him still dazed. Gah, I wonder what’s going on through her head. Is she mad? Happy? Confused?

“Huh?”

“We are leaving soon, so Jun Myeon hyung said we should get ready and eat something before Manager hyung comes.” Yeol grinned at her. So happy and oblivious... I’d like to give you piece of my not-so-happy mind! I would have to strangle him in his sleep tonight.

“Oh…ok.” She said slowly. We heard a beeping and looked around. Sirrah’s phone lit up next to me with a text message notification. I handed it to her. She took it, making sure she didn’t touch my fingers. I frowned. What’s that supposed to mean? Whatever her text said seemed to snap her out of her daze. She looked up and smiled at Chanyeol.

“Shall we go?” He asked, holding his hand out. Sirrah glanced quickly at me and then turned and took his hand. “Oh…your shirt.” Chanyeol said, awkwardly. His eyes were glued to her bare shoulder. The neckline of her shirt was big and it had slipped to the side and dropped over one shoulder.

“Ah, thanks.” She said, pulling it up. I glared at Chanyeol, who finally moved his eyes away from her skin and smiled at her again. He backed out of the tent, pulling Sirrah out with him. I let out a heavy breath. Curse you Chanyeol… I wiped a hand over my face. I just kissed her. I actually just kissed her. Didn’t I say I wasn’t going to? But it just happened…I didn’t have anything to do with it! But…did she not like it? I swear she kissed me back. Or was I just imagining it? Aish! This is frustrating!! I fell onto my back and covered my face with a pillow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, i know it's not long...but i didnt actually plan on anything happening between SIRRIS yet, but since you guys were so desperately awaiting it, i thought i might aswell as a thank you to you guys for reading up till now ^^...in fact it may also help the story plot, so...HUZZAH! 

Chanyeol is an epic , bless his soul ^^

Also, thank you all for your comments, i had fun reading all of your reactions lol - it was highly amusing.