Unexpected

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

FLASHBACK

“What are you doing?!” I screamed at Kris as he threw me over his shoulder. Why did he keep doing that? Didn’t he have any other way of carrying me? He made me feel sick every time he did it. He didn’t answer as he ran into his room and used his back to close the door. He dropped me onto my feet and moved towards his bedside table. It looked like a good opportunity to me and I made a dash for the door. Kris was faster though. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, throwing me onto the bed. I squealed as I fell backwards. Kris moved to the door and flicked the lock. Oh God…What is he going to do? He turned to me and smirked. I got to my feet and backed away from him as he came towards me.

We circled around, and he followed me, looking at me as if I was some kind of prey. I realised I was by the door now. I could hear EXO banging on it on the other side. I turned rapidly to open the door, but again, Kris beat me to it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back, hugging me tightly against his body. “Why are you running away from me, Sirrah?” He purred in my ear, his lips brushing against my skin. Without my permission, I felt my body relaxing against his as his low voice vibrated in my ear. Gah, why can’t I keep it together every time he touches me? Kris chuckled as he felt me stop struggling, his breath tickling my skin. He pushed me away from his body and I subconsciously frowned at the loss of contact. He turned me around to face him.

“Now, shall we get to the punishment?” Kris smirked, holding up a blue pen and taking a step towards me. I looked at him in confusion, not understanding what he was implying. “It’s only fair if our faces match.” He added with a grin. Finally, realisation hit me. He’s going to draw on me… My lips tugged up into an incredulous smile. Suddenly, I made a wild dash for the door again, catching him by surprise. Sorry Duizhang, not today. Again…he caught me. Damn you for being so fast. He carelessly spun me around and I stumbled backwards and landed on the floor.

Without giving me any time to think or react, Kris was also on the floor, leaning over me. My breath abruptly caught in my throat as his long, lean body pressed against mine, squishing me between himself and the floor. “K-Kris…” I gasped out, hoping he would have mercy on me and move away. Unfortunately, mercy was not a word in Kris’ dictionary at that point, because he only shuffled closer and pinned my arms to the floor when I tried to push him away. His big hands encircled both of my wrists easily as he held them above my head. My mind quickly hazed over from the compromising position we were in. Kris smirked down at me as his free hand, that was holding him up, lifted from the floor and reached above my head. I felt his full weight press down on me and I pressed my lips tightly together to supress the moan that my body mustered on its own.

Kris brought his hand to his mouth and I saw he had a black marker in between his fingers. He used his teeth to pull off the cap from it. Oh no… He grinned as he brought the tip down to my face. I started turning my face from side to side as it came nearer. I felt the tip touch the skin near my eyebrow and I squeezed my eyes shut. Kris started colouring all around my eye.

“No! Don’t do that!! Kris!!” I yelled at him to make him stop but he didn’t. Instead he moved the pen away for a second and I opened my eyes to see him replacing it with a different colour. I started thrashing around again, in hopes that he wouldn’t be able to draw if I was moving so much. We heard loud banging on the door and then Chanyeol’s voice roaring on the other side, telling Kris to stop and let me go.

“Stop moving.” Kris grunted as he tried to hold me down. He didn’t even have to move his hand; the pen automatically drew lines across my face as my skin moved under the tip. Kris grunted again and pressed down on me harder, so I would have less space to squirm. His hands squeezed my wrists together painfully.

“Kris, you’re hurting me!” I yelled at him. Kris loosened his grip on my wrists but his body didn’t move from mine. He leaned forward to grab another colour, and his chest was pushed in front of my face. Without thinking, I craned my neck forward and bit the skin over his collarbone, wanting him to get away from me so I could breath properly. A deep, guttural moan erupted from his mouth as my teeth sunk into his bare flesh. He pulled away from me and looked at me with wide eyes. My mouth fell open at the same time. ! What did I do?!  More banging and shouting outside. Kris wiped the shock off his face and responded by scribbling even more on my face.

After a couple of seconds, when he was satisfied, he threw the pen to the side and pulled back to inspect his masterpiece. He grinned as if he was very happy with it. He let go of my hands, and immediately I lifted them to push Kris away from me, except stopped abruptly at what Kris did next. He quickly leaned down and pressed a wet kiss to my cheek.

“It’s good I wiped all of my lipstick onto you earlier, otherwise I would have a lot of explaining to do.” He smirked quietly. My arms fell limply to my sides. I think my soul just left my body… Kris smirked as he got off me and to his feet. He looked back at me once before he opened the door and left me lying on the floor in a limp, mushy mess.

I smiled to myself as I walked down the road, towards the tube station, butterflies swirling in my stomach. I wonder if things will move forward between us. I need to ask him if he has a girlfriend first. I was lost in thought and wasn’t watching where I was going. Something wet hit my face and I was brought back to reality. I cursed as a torrent of rain suddenly fell from the sky. , I should have checked the forecast before I stepped out. Please, please, please don’t let there be thunder! I started running, my heeled boots clacking loudly against the pavement. Almost there! I skidded to a halt. What the hell is this?

There was yellow tape blocking off my entrance to the underground. I looked around and saw several police cars parked a short distance away with their lights still flashing. Police? The heavy rain was quickly soaking through my clothes. How am I supposed to get home?! I stepped forward, closer to the yellow tape to see if I could get inside.

“Where are you going, miss?” I turned around to the unfamiliar voice to see a young officer in a yellow hooded jacket striding towards me.

“I was going home.” I told him as he came nearer. I looked behind him and saw many other police officers – even armed police. What is going on?

“Can I ask where you are coming from?” The officer asked me.

“I was visiting some friends.” I informed him.

“And where are these friends of yours residing?” He enquired.

“Knightsbridge.” I told him the area where EXO’s apartment was. I had walked barely twenty minutes from there to the nearest station.

“You were heading home, you say?” He asked again and I nodded in response. “Where do you live?” He asked me.

“Docklands.”

“Do you know what’s going on here?” He pointed a thumb behind him. I shook my head.

“No, sir. I only just left my friend’s place.” I replied, pulling my wet hair out of my hood to stop the water leaking into my shirt. “Can I ask what’s happening?”

He regarded me for a few moments without saying anything and then nodded. “There’s been a stabbing and one person is being held hostage in one of the apartments down the road.” I felt my blood run cold. “The whole area has been cordoned off.” He continued. I swallowed hard, trying to push back the painful memories that were threatening to break me down again. No…I don’t want to remember. I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Miss, are you listening to me?” I opened my eyes and blinked up at the policeman, who was speaking loudly to get my attention. I had zoned out and not heard anything else he had said. “Are you ok?” He asked with concern as he saw my breath rate speeding up. I swiped a hand over my wet face to clear my head.

“I’m fine, sorry.” I said with a shaky voice. The policeman gently patted my back.

“Don’t worry, the criminal isn’t running loose. Our officers have him cornered inside the building.” He told me in an attempt to reassure me, mistaking my panicky state as fear of being stabbed on the way home.

“Can I go home?” I said, pointing to the taped off subway.

“Unfortunately, this section of the underground has been frozen, so I’m afraid you won’t be able to use any of the stations in this area. Is there any chance you can go back to the friends you were seeing, or perhaps any other acquaintances or family you may have nearby?” He asked. There’s no one but EXO. But they’ll probably all be in bed by now. I’ve got no other choice though…

“I’ll go back.” I said to the officer and gave him a small thankful smile.

“Take care. I’m sure the underground will be open by the morning,” He informed me.

“Thank you.” I wished him a good night before I turned and headed back to EXO’s apartment, knowing that the poor guy would probably have a long one ahead of him.

KRIS’ POV

The boys had quickly gone to bed after Sirrah had left, being exhausted from the long and eventful evening. Half of them hadn’t even bothered to take showers, and the other half had beat me to it, leaving me to wait till last. I felt drained and almost fell asleep sitting on the sofa waiting for all of them to finish. For some reason, the shower on the right side of the apartment wasn’t working, so only one bathroom could be used for showers, which meant a long wait to get clean. Fortunately, I had been able to wash the mess on my face off in the other bathroom.

“Hyung, I’m done.” Baekhyun said as he came out of the bathroom, towelling his wet hair. He disappeared into his and Chanyeol’s room, whispering a quiet goodnight and closed the door behind him. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom, only to realise I had left my towel on the sofa. I walked into the living room and reached down to get the towel when a soft knocking noise filtered into my ears. Did I just hear the door knocking?

I straightened up and moved towards the front door. Looking out of the peephole, I saw a shadow outside, barely illuminated by the street lamp. Who could be here at this hour? I put the chain in place before I pulled open the door. I was greeted by a small, shivering figure with her arms wrapped tightly around her torso. She was drenched from head to toe thanks to the rain. My eyes widened as she raised her head to look at me, revealing an unexpected face.

“Sirrah?”


DUDUDUUUUH! Sirrah back at EXO's apartment in the middle of the night? 

So Sirrah seems to have some painful memories related to the police...or a stabbing? What could it be? O_O

PS. I'm glad you all liked my makeover of Kris lol .... ¬.¬ I shouldnt have touched his perfect face lol...but oh well

Thank you everyone for your comments, and hi to all my new subbies ^^ And all the silent readers....i appreciate you guys too, even if you're not commenting, at least i know you're still reading from the read count that shoots up every time i update ^^ Thank you to all of you!! 

See you guys at the next update!! <3