What the hell is this?!

Meeting By Coincidence

 

LUHAN’S POV

I felt soft vibrating next to my head. What the hell is this? Who’s ruining my sleep? It stopped. Thank you…

Suddenly a shrill tune started playing. My eyes shot open and I sat up abruptly. I looked around. Sigh…My phone’s alarm had gone off – it was 7.30, which meant time for us to get up. I turned it off and rubbed my eyes. I want to sleep more! I normally slept until the latest moment possible, but I had work to do this morning. I shook Tao next to me. He stirred and buried himself under his covers. The movement woke Zara up. She lifted her head sleepily, one eye still closed. I giggled at her state, since her hair looked like a bird’s nest and she had a little mascara smudged under her eyes, but it was cute at the same time.

“You’re up?” I asked her.

“What time is it?” She replied with a question.

“7.30...” I said with a sigh.

“What the hell…it’s too early~” She whined and fell back onto her pillow. I felt her pain.

“I know, but we have something to do…and then I need to wake everyone up at eight.” I told her. “So get up now. Tao! Get up!” I shook him again. He poked his head out of the duvet.

“What are we going to do, gege?” Oh, so he had been awake and listening to our conversation.

“I’ll tell you, first get up.” I opened the tent and crawled out into the frigid morning air. Gah, why is England so cold?! I reached back into the tent and grabbed my hoody, pulling it over my head. “Come on, peaches!” I whispered to Tao. He pulled on a jumper and then wriggled out of the tent as Zara followed him.

“So, what now?” Zara asked, rubbing her eyes, smudging her mascara around even more. I supressed my laugh as I moved her to stand next to Tao who had no makeup on. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing, just stand there for a second.” I said as I pulled my phone out. I held it up and snapped a picture of them. I grinned at the result. “What cute twins you two make!”

“Huh?” Tao looked confused. Clearly he hadn’t looked at Zara yet. I held the phone out for them to take a look. Tao’s lips pulled upwards into a smile while Zara’s eyes went as round as saucers.

“What the hell! I swear I took my makeup off!! Urghhh….” She hid her face behind her hands. I laughed and pulled them down.

“Don’t worry, you look kind of cute.” She pouted at me, not believing a word I said. “Besides, we’ve already seen it now…no point in hiding the real you!” I grinned. Her lips moved down into a scowl. I laughed and ruffled her already ruffled hair. “Ok, now come on minions!” I moved towards the SIRRIS tent. The truth was that I didn’t have anything planned yet, but I would have to make something up on the spot so my disciples didn’t doubt my leadership! I knelt down by the tent and slowly opened the zip. The other two crouched down as well, waiting to see what would greet us inside. Once fully undone, I pulled the flaps away. The sight that greeted us was a bit too much for our small hearts to bear.

What.

The.

Hell.

Is.

This.

?!?!?!?!?!?

I slowly shut the flaps of the tent and stood up. Tao and Zara looked up at me with their mouths hanging open. I walked over to our own tent and crawled in. The other two followed me in after a minute and sat down in front of me, looking stunned. Zara looked up at me with wide eyes.

“Did I just see that right?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know...i know...nothing interesting, and its short. I just wanted to add a little suspence in before i let you guys know what happened lol - because i'm evil like that >8) ill be posting the rest in a short while ^^

what do you guys think they saw? =P