Don't let me down, Bob!

Meeting By Coincidence

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

I couldn’t go to sleep because of the hunger. Ugh, what should I do? Kris hyung is so evil! My empty stomach gurgled loudly. I heard Suho hyung sigh next to me.

“Sorry, hyung.” I mumbled. Hyung got up and crawled out of the tent. He must have gotten super annoyed of my stomach talking to him. I blame you, Kris hyung! Now none of us can sleep because of you. I heard shuffling and raised my hand to see Suho hyung poke his head back into the tent.

“Come with me.” He said and disappeared again. Is he going to give me food?! I quickly scrambled after him. I stood up and saw him striding towards Kai and Lay’s tent. He had a plastic back in his hand. I ran after him. Hyung crawled into the tent and I followed him. Lay and Kai sat up and their lamp when they felt the movement. They both looked like they had been awake. I smirked. I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t sleep then.

“What’s up, hyung?” Kai asked, rubbing his eye. Suho hyung reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a box of food. Kai’s eyes widened as hyung handed him the box and a pair of chopsticks. “For me?” Kai gasped. Suho hyung nodded. Kai grinned and wrapped him arms around him. He looked as stunned as I felt. Kai was normally violently allergic to contact with our leader. He must have been really grateful.

Suho hyung then turned around and handed me a box and chopsticks as well. “Hyung, you’re the best!” I whispered and dug into the food. Lay looked at hyung expectantly.

“What?” Suho asked.

“Where’s mine?” Lay asked.

“You’re what?” Hyung was acting innocent. Lay looked at him incredulously.

“My food! You bring them some but don’t bring me any?!” He was hurt.

“Sorry…you’re not on my team. Kris will kill me.” Suho replied. Kai and I looked at him. Is he serious?

“Unbelievable…what happened to ‘We are one’?” Lay stared at him. Suho stared right back and the tension built up.

“Uh, hyung…here have some of mine.” Kai said awkwardly, pushing his box towards Lay. That’s when Suho started laughing. Has hyung-nim finally gone senile? I looked at him with a mixture of confusion and pity. Suho hyung reached into his plastic back and pulled out another box of food which he handed to Lay. Lay’s face lit up and he accepted the box graciously.

“I never should have doubted you, sorry.” Lay grinned at him. Suho beamed at him.

“Eat up now. And this never happened. What happening in this tent right now, stays in this tent!” He told us all.

Ah, hyung really is the best.

LUHAN’S POV

Crap, crap! What are Jun Myeon and Baekhyun doing up!? We ducked behind the trees and watched them go past us and into Kai and Lay’s tent. Suho was carrying a bag. Haha, he’s taking them food! I knew he would eventually. As soon as Suho and Baekhyun disappeared into the tent, I signalled to the other two, and we silently ran back to our own tent, quickly crawling in and turning the torches off. We sat talking about nothing important until we heard shuffling outside again. I carefully peaked out to see Suho and Baekhyun going back into their own tent. I checked my watch. It was almost midnight. I wonder if Kris and Sirrah are asleep.

I turned to look at my cutesy disciples. “Should we do it now?” I asked them.

“Might as well. How long are we going to wait?” Zara said. Tao nodded in agreement.

“Ok, come on then, minions.” I led them out of the tent. I turned around and put a finger to my lips, signalling for them to keep it quiet. I had the little box with the spider in it in my hand. It was scuttling around and I could feel the vibrations from it moving. Disgusting. We knelt down in front of the SIRRIS tent.

“Are you sure about this gege? What if they find out?” Tao asked.

“They won’t unless one of you two blab – and I’m trusting you not to. This is for a bigger and better cause of course, right?” They both nodded.

“But, oppa, Sirrah…” She stopped and bit her lip. “She’s absolutely terrified of spiders. She will probably spend the rest of the night crying.” Zara told me. I on my bottom lip and thought about it. Was it the right thing to do? The point was for Kris to save her from the big, mean spider and become her hero, and then she will fall in love with him and they will live happily ever after. Yeah right.

“Don’t worry. She will get over it.” I said. She still seemed skeptical. “Now…is Sirrah a light or heavy sleeper?” I asked her.

“Uhm…somewhere in the middle?” She replied.

“So will she wake up if I open the zip? I know Kris won’t.” I looked at her.

“She won’t if you do it quietly. If you rip it open then yes, she will wake up.” She told me. I nodded and put the box on the floor. I gripped the zip, and slowly undid it. Once it was fully ped, all three of us stuck our heads into the tent, making sure we let the light from the fire in. I frowned. They were both asleep, lying close together, but they weren’t touching. Oh well, Bob will sort that problem out for us. I looked down at the box. Damn it, he really is huge. I shuddered and picked the box up.

Sorry Sirrah. I told Tao to gently lift her duvet, which he did and Sirrah stirred as the cold air hit her legs. We held out breath, hoping she wouldn't wake up. I quickly uncapped the box and flung the spider under the duvet, pulling the duvet back down. I signalled for the other two to run, and then hastily but quietly shut the zip of the tent again and ran back to my own, counting on Bob to make this mission a success.

Let the countdown begin!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bob and Luhan really did become best friends! Oh the horror!! *shudders* imagine having a spider that big under your blankets T_T_T_T_T_T

Anyway, a short update, but an update nonetheless! That's all you guys get, muhahahaha >8) - well atleast until later today. I'm going to go revise for my Biology exam in 6 hours. I'll try update for you guys later tonight but cannot guarentee anything!

ENJOY! <3