Clubbing

Meeting By Coincidence

 

Lots of pictures in this one ^^ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“You’re kidding, right, oppa?” I asked Lu Han.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” He asked, grinning with a mock-innocent face.

“Not happening,” I declared.

“Awww, why noona?! You don’t want to come with us?” Sehun said, making a cute little pout. My heart melted.

“That’s...not the point! I’m in no state to go clubbing…” I said, pointing down to my comfort clothes.

“Sirrah, you do remember we keep emergency party supplies in your car right?” Zara helpfully reminded me. I glared at her. You’re back on the strangle list, smurf. The boys raised their eyebrows at me.

“So…I guess that’s your problem sorted, noona.” Kai grinned at me. I sighed.

“Look…I’m just not feeling very well…” I mumbled.

“Stop making up excuses, Sirrah.” Lay said to me. Wow, this guy really isn’t as innocent as he looks.

“I’m not!” I retorted.

“Are too.” Baekhyun said. They all looked at me expectantly.

“OK FINE!” I finally gave in and rolled my eyes. Everyone rejoiced at my agreement. I gave Zara my car keys, and she fetched our ‘emergency supplies’ as the boys all scrambled off to their rooms to beautify themselves. Kris came out of the kitchen with a bottle of water, moving his shoulders up and down and shaking his head. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“What in the heavens possessed you?” I asked him.

“Nothing, I’m just excited.” He said and grinned at me. Oh dear lord, he has this side to him too? “Go get ready!” He said and pushed me towards the bathroom. I turned around and laughed at him. He really was excited. He walked towards his room still shaking to imaginary music. I really could get to like this guy. But his mood swings… Zara came back with our bags and handed mine to me. I walked into the bathroom and turned around to close the door when I realised there was someone else in there with me.

“Yah, KIM JONGIN!!! Get out!” I said, and started pushing Kai out, when I realised my hands were on his bare skin. I looked down to see him standing there topless. He was too busy sorting his hair out in the mirror to see me blushing like mad.

“I know I’m hot, noona, but you can stop drooling now.” He said. I snapped my head around and saw him smirking at me in the mirror. Oh! Curse whoever made mirrors!!

“I wasn’t drooling!” I subconsciously wiped my hand across my mouth anyway, which made Kai chuckle. “This is indecent! Stop exposing my innocent eyes to such things and get out!” I yelled and pushed him towards the door again.

“Innocent?” He asked, grinning.

“Yes, innocent. Now you boys stick to that bathroom, and we girls will use this one…ok?” I didn’t even wait for his reply before I closed the door and locked it. I looked through my bag. I had a blue sequin dress in there with a black sash around the waist which came down to mid-thigh. It was a little too much for just clubbing but I had nothing else at the moment. A pair of black heels… I guess that’s all I need. I had to take the straps off of my bra to stop it from looking awkward though.

 

I slapped on minimal foundation, smudged eyeliner around my eyes. I fluffed my hair up a little, to give a tousled look since it was already a kind of curly and I was done! I heard a knock on the door.

“Yes?” I called.

“It’s me.” Zara called. I opened the door to let her in. She looked amazing. She was wearing a black lace mini dress with blue heels that matched her hair, her eyes were dark and smokey and she had blood red lips. She normally wore a lot of make-up anyway, so she didn’t look much different from her normal self – but she looked good nonetheless. She looked me up and down.

“Wow…I have not seen you look so gorgeous in a long time…” She said, staring at me.

“Are you coming onto me, babe?” I asked her, smirking.

“Of course I am.” She said and playfully flicked my nose. Someone cleared their throat behind us. I looked past her to see Sehun standing awkwardly in the door.

“Oh, Sehunnie, are you ok?” I asked.

“Y-yeah, can I just get my hair gel please?” He asked.

“Yeah, of course.” I said and moved Zara out of the door to give him space. He ran in, grabbed his bottle of gel and quickly scuttled out. “What’s wrong with him?” I asked.

“He’s not used to being around hot ladies.” Zara stated. I nudged her. Zara fixed her hair and we made our way out of the bathroom. I placed Zara in front of me as I fixed up my dress, making sure it wasn’t too low. I heard the boys come into the room.

“Ooh, you look nice Zara-ssi.” Suho complimented her.

“I look nice? Have you guys looked in the mirror? You look like models!!! OMG…I can’t believe I’m going clubbing with EXO…” She carried on mumbling to herself.

“Where’s mei-mei?” Lu Han asked.

“Here.” I said, stepping out from behind Zara. EXO’s and my mouth fell open at the same time – even Kris’, who was the master of the poker face. JEEEEEEEEEESSSUUUUUSSS, THEY ARE SO HOT! They look like they are about to go on stage! As EXO continued staring at me with open mouths, I suddenly felt very self-conscious. Maybe this dress doesn’t suit me. “What?” I asked, shyly. No one answered for a minute. “Do I look bad?” I asked, turned red and moving myself a little behind Zara again.

“N-no! Mei-mei…You look stunning.” Lu Han replied, collecting himself first.

“Don’t lie.” I mumbled to him, hiding completely behind Zara. I heard some shuffling and then Chanyeol was next to me, taking my hand and bringing me into everyone’s view.

“Noona, you look hot!” Kai yelled. Someone smacked the back of his head. “What?! She does!” He said.

 I laughed. “Thanks, Kai.”

“When did you grow so tall?” Chanyeol asked. I pointed down to my five-inch heels.

“I still wouldn’t call myself tall…I only come up to your shoulder,” I mumbled. He grinned and my hair.

“It’s OK…I like short girls.” He said. I felt my face heating up and turned my face away as someone cleared their throat. Lu Han was looking at me.

“You know I noticed something mei-mei…you and Kris are wearing the same colour. Did you pre-plan this and go for a couple concept?” He giggled. My eyes widened as I looked at Kris. He really was wearing a blue jacket the same shade as my dress…and they were both shiny as well. He was even wearing a black t-shirt and jeans underneath which matched with the sash on my dress. His ears turned red.

“Of course they did.” Zara grinned at me. I pinched her. “OUCH!”

“Of course I didn’t! This was the only dress in my bag…and it’s not like I knew he was going to put that jacket on!” I exclaimed.

“No need to get defensive, mei-mei. I was just joking.” He smirked at me and then looked at Kris who shot him an angry glare. I sighed.

“You all ready to go?” I asked. They nodded and moved into a circle. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what they were doing.

They placed their hands over one another’s and yelled, “EXO! SARANGHAJA!”

They all cheered after that and moved towards the door. Crazy boys… I thought and moved after them, dragging Zara with me, who was busy fan girl-ing. Suho was just about to lock the door when I remembered something.

“HOLD ON!” I yelled.

“What’s wrong, Sirrah?” Suho asked. I turned towards the guys, especially the younger ones.

“Do you lot have any sort of ID, that tells your age? Licence, nationality card?” I asked them.

“What about passport?” Kai asked.

“No…it’s better not to take that in case you lose it, and then you’ll be stuck in England.” I told him.

“I don’t mind being stuck in England. I’ll just live with noona.” He joked.

“Aish… Now go get some ID if you want to get into the club.” I told them. They all scrambled off and came back a few minutes later, with cards. “Let’s go!” I called.

We made our way over to a club right in the heart of London. We showed the door keeper our ID’s and soon we were inside. I saw that the club was packed with dancing, sweaty bodies. What the hell? It’s a Thursday night!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy! <3 Please comment guys! I keep asking, but i keep getting the same nice people commenting over and over again (which i really appreciate, btw <3) But i would like to hear something from other people too!