Jealousy

Meeting By Coincidence

 

A/N: I have nothing against American people, just to make it clear (im not racist) - i used the word 'yank' because thats probably a word a drunk english guy would use for anyone who sounds remotely american and i dont mean to offend anyone. Other than that, enjoy ^^

A little note: Just to clarify...every time Kris and Sirrah have their one on one conversations, it will be in english...i just cba to type out "He said...in English" everytime..haha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I swear it shouldn’t be this busy on a Thursday, right?!” Zara yelled in my ear. I shrugged at her. It was beyond me. I turned around to the guys who looked super excited now and were bouncing up and down to the music.

“Go ahead guys, go get yourself drinks and ladies!” I yelled to them. I noticed Sehun and Kai looking a little sad. I moved closer to them. “What’s wrong guys?” I yelled, trying to make myself heard over the pounding music.

“Sehun can’t drink!” Kai said glumly.

“Who said you can’t?” I asked.

“I'm not 20!” Sehun yelled.

“Uh…guys, the legal age in England is 19…you’re both 19, right?” I asked them, using the Korean age. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other.

“I think I just fell in love with England!” Sehun yelled and ran off towards the bar. Kai gave me a tight hug and then ran after his friend. I laughed at how excited they were. Just don’t get too drunk, guys, I thought and moved towards the circular bar in the middle of the club myself. All of EXO were gathered around there. I could see a lot of girls eyeing them – they attracted attention no matter where they went. Most of them were already gulping down alcohol. Only Suho and Kris weren’t drinking. I went over to them.

“What’s wrong guys? Don’t like alcohol?” I yelled.

“No, it’s not that but someone needs to be responsible, don’t they?” Suho said and smiled down at me. Oh so beautiful! Snap out of it, Sirrah! I mentally slapped myself and walked away from him to the other side of the bar, trying to formulate a plan to make the guy chill out and drink. I sat down on a stool and watched Zara dancing with some guy. Matt didn’t mind her going to the club without him, as long as there was no inappropriate touching, groping, and kissing. He always asked for my eye-witness account afterwards. I was broken out of my musing by a finger trailing up my bare shoulder. I turned around to face a drunken guy, who looked like he was in his mid-twenties. He had bright blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that was gelled up.

“Hey there, beautiful.” He tried to give me a seductive smile, which didn’t work out too well in his current state. “Can I buy you a drink?”

“No thanks, I already have one.” I politely rejected him, showing him the glass of Coke I was holding. He wasn’t bad looking at all; he just didn’t look all that special in front of EXO. I’m going to have a hard time liking guys after you are gone, EXO…

“Oh come on…what you’re drinking hardly looks interesting. Let me buy you another drink and we can get to know each other a little.” He pressed on, my face with his sweaty hand. I swatted it away.

“I already told you - no thanks.” I said, and turned away.

“Playing hard to get, are we?” He leered and turned my stool around, to make me face him again. He yanked me off the stool and pulled me against him, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He smelled of sweat and alcohol. *gag* I felt his hand creeping up the back of my thigh. What a bastard.

“Get off of me, right now...” I growled and tried shoving him backwards, to no avail. He didn’t budge. “Let go!” I yelled.

“Ah, come on hot stuff. I know you want me…drop the act already.” He mumbled in my ear and then planted a sloppy, wet kiss on my neck. Gross!

“You’re either completely wasted, or just plain delusional.” I spat at him, wiping my neck. He just laughed. “GET THE HELL OFF ME!” I screamed at him and grabbed his hand to stop it from going under my dress. The music was loud, but I was sure my scream would be heard over it.

“And what if I don’t?” He said and grabbed my chin with one of his hands. He was moving his face towards mine when a voice stopped him.

“Let go of her.” A Canadian accent said. I jerked my face out of his grip and turned my head to the side to see Kris standing there, with his arms crossed. He looked angry.

“Who the hell are you?” The drunk guy spat at him.

“That’s none of your concern, but if you know what’s best for you, you will let her go.” Kris told him again.

“Piss off, you bloody yank.” He said and moved his face to my neck. Oh God, this is so embarrassing. Earth, swallow me right now please! I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed against the guy again. He was about to kiss me again, when suddenly I felt his arms disappear from around me. I opened my eyes to see Kris holding the drunk guy buy the collar and shoving him against the bar.

“Didn’t you hear me tell you to let her go?!” Kris roared in his face. He was glaring down at him with a murderous look in his eyes. Kris was so much taller than the guy, and he looked scared. He scrambled out of Kris’ grip and ran off. Kris straightened up and took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. He finally turned around to me with a smile on his face, which was so obviously fake.

“Uhh…are you ok?” I asked him.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that question?” He replied. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

“I’m fine, but you seem to look more pissed off than I am.” I said. He looked away and took another long breath in.

“Sorry…I just hate guys who treat girls like that.” He said.

“Yep, so do I.” I laughed.

“Well, I can’t entirely blame him with how you look right now…” He smirked at me, back to normal. My eyes widened. He isn’t implying I look easy, or like a , is he?!

“W-what is that supposed to mean?” I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

“You look…tempting.” He said with a little smile and walked away. I stood there, completely stunned.

Kris. The god, Kris... Just told me. I. Look. Tempting. Swoooon! I sat back down on my stool put my head down on the bar to calm myself down, breathing hard. I must have dreamt that up… Suddenly, I felt someone come and glue themselves to my back. Arghh, not again. I turned around ready to rip the persons head off to see it was just Lu Han… smiling at me like a loony.

“My sweet mei-mei! Come dance with me, you cute little thing!” He was slurring his words. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off of my stool into the mass of dancing bodies. I was quickly crushed between the moving bodies. I didn’t know who was around me; there were people grinding into me on every side. Lu Han was dancing in front of me, and soon Chanyeol and Baekhyun came and wrapped their arms around me as we bounced around to the music.

We danced through a few songs and eventually, I got tired and moved back to the bar. I picked up my glass and took a sip of my coke, when an idea hit me. I looked down at the coke and smiled evilly. I ordered another glass of coke, and mixed a load of vodka into it and sauntered over to Suho with it who was laughing at the boys dancing.

“Here, oppa.” I said, and held the full glass out to him.

“Oh, thank you, Sirrah.” He said with a smile and took it out of my hands. He took a sip of it, and I waited for him to bite my head off for spiking it…but he didn’t. He just turned around to me with a confused expression on his face.

“Why does this coke taste strange?” He asked. Is this guy serious?

“Strange? Coke here tastes like that. Want to swap?” I tested how far I could go, and held my glass out to him.

“No no, it’s ok.” He said and quickly drained the glass. My mouth fell open. Either this guy doesn’t know what vodka and coke tastes like, or he trusts me too much. I watched him with wide eyes as he put the glass down and turned around to me. He grinned at me. I waited with him and kept an eye on him as he returned his attention to his friends. Fifteen minutes later, he was shaking his head, and blinking rapidly as he started swaying in his seat. Wow, that was fast! He turned to me and gave me a cheesy smile.

“You look so pretty, Sirrah!” He said, and got off his stool to give me a tight hug. I laughed incredulously. It really took him only 15 minutes to get drunk?! He let go of me and ran off to join the boys on the dance floor.

“Did you spike his drink?” Kris came and leaned on the bar next to me.

“I did,” I admitted. “And he didn’t even suspect anything! He just drank it down!!” I exclaimed and looked at Kris. He chuckled. “Has he never drunk before? How can he not know I put something in there?” I asked him incredulously.

“Well…he doesn’t normally drink, because he decides to stay sober for the other kids, but when he does, he normally drinks beer.” He informed me. I nodded in acknowledgment. “Why aren’t you drinking?” Kris asked me. I thought about the inappropriate things I had done the last few times I had gotten drunk… trying to take my clothes off in the middle of the club, going around groping random guys, breaking into a ‘can’t touch this’ karaoke version on the street with accompanying dance moves – someone had even posted a clip of the last one on YouTube. Thank goodness it hadn’t got many hits… I don’t think I would ever be able to face EXO again if I did something like that in front of them.

I’m better off without it.” I told him.

“Why’s that?” He asked.

“I have a tendency to embarrass myself when I’m drunk.” I said.

“Is that so…?” He raised an eyebrow, and smirked at me. I nodded.

“Don’t you dare think about spiking my drink! I’ll kill you!” I said, realising he looked like a scheming mastermind. He laughed, guilty.

“I wouldn’t think of it.” He said and gave me a wry grin. At that moment, a pretty girl came up to him. Well…she wasn’t even that pretty. She smiled coyly at him, and introduced herself. She moved closer to him and asked him if he wanted to dance. Kris turned his head towards me and smirked. What’s he looking at me for?! I shrugged at him. He turned towards the girl and gave her a model’s smile. I saw her eyes go round for a second. Then she took his hand and pulled him away to dance. I scowled as she turned around and started shimmying in front of him.

Why are you getting jealous, Sirrah? You don’t like him, do you? Of course I don’t like him! That would be crazy! But then why was my heart rate speeding up, and why was I having urges to claw the girl’s face off so that Kris wouldn’t look at her again? I wasn’t the jealous type; it took a lot to bother me – but just watching that girl so close to him was doing strange things to my system. Kris even had his hands by his sides and not on her. I turned around on my stool, fuming – not wanting to look at them anymore. Zara came up next to me.

“Sirrah! Why are you just sitting here and not enjoying yourself?” She asked. “Hey, are you ok?” She noticed my sour expression.

“I’m fine,” I mumbled.

“You don’t look it.” She said. I looked up at her and saw her looking around. She paused on something behind us. “Are you…you’re not jealous over Kris, are you, Sirrah?” She asked incredulously. I glared at her.

“Why on earth would I be jealous over that stupid lemon? Does that even make sense?” I scowled.

Zara laughed. “Why do you sound like you’re convincing yourself of that more than me?” She turned to the bar tender and ordered a few shots. She pushed them towards me. “Here, drink these. It will make you feel better.” She said and disappeared again. I eyed the little glasses. I probably shouldn’t. I turned around. The girl was glued to Kris’ body, and had her hands around his neck, while his hands were resting lightly on her hips. He looked up and caught my eye. He smirked at me and I rapidly turned back around. Yeah, I changed my mind. I grabbed the shots and downed all five of them. I would be completely out of it in a little while, but I didn’t care.

A guy came up to my right and asked me if he could dance with me. The way I snapped back at him had him running in the opposite direction in less than two seconds. The bar tender took my glasses away. He looked at my expression and laughed.

“Want any more?” He asked. I shook my head. I got off the stool and made my way to the toilets. There were a few couples were lined against the wall making themselves more than comfortable. I went into the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Nothing was out of place. A girl came up to me holding a cigarette. I was pretty sure that wasn’t tobacco in there.

“Want one?” She asked me. She looked high.

“No thanks.” I scoffed at her and went back outside. Ugh, I can already feel the shots taking effect. Shouldn’t have drunk all of them when I know I’m so lightweight. I went back to my stool and sat down. I saw the three maknae’s standing a short distance away. There were girls around them, flirting, even though they realised they couldn’t speak English. Tao in particular looked extremely distressed. I laughed at his expression. Kai and Sehun eventually got led away by the ladies, and Tao ran off to Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun and Suho who were doing a drunken version of MAMA in the middle of the dance floor. I spotted the other boys scattered around the place as well, some of them dancing around each other, and some of them with girls. I turned around as someone slid onto the stool next to me. Kris. Ugh… why doesn’t he go hang around someone else?

“Sirrah?” I looked at him with a pout. He extended his hand out towards me. “Want to dance?” He asked. My heart rate kicked up a notch. Should I?  I slowly took his hand and he led me onto the dance floor. I wobbled slightly as I walked and started giggling as I stumbled into Kris, who put an arm out to steady me. I didn’t even come up to his shoulder, even with my heels on. I pouted again and blinked up at him. Kris raised an eyebrow at me. “Did you drink?” He asked.

“Me? No! Of course not! That would just be naughty!” I said and started giggling again. Am I making it too obvious? He looks suspicious. We moved into the crowd as the song changed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May not update tomorrow since i will be out at the amusement park, where i'll eventually take Sirrah and EXO in my fanfic too =P But yeah anyway...hope you enjoy this! And please comment, or you will make me sad =( *emotional blackmail* Goodnaaiit!