Horror Movie With Exo

Meeting By Coincidence

 

We had already cleaned away dinner by the time Kris came back from the bathroom. He looked angry. I chuckled after he ignored me and walked straight past me. Is he sulking?

“Oppa, I think he hates me.” I giggled to Lu Han.

“He probably does.” Lu Han said to me, smirking.

“Yah!” I poked his arm.

“I’m joking! He will get over it in a little while.” He said and messed up my hair.

EXO had brought a Korean movie with them and they put the DVD into the player and all gathered in front of my flat screen TV. They had put some horror movie with T-ara’s Hyomin in it...Some Gingseng Ryung movie...I'm sure that was the wrong name. They were jumping after every few minutes at the smallest things while I found it ridiculously funny for some reason.

“How can you laugh at that, noona? It’s so scary!” Sehun whimpered, hiding his face behind his hands.

I ruffled his hair.

“No it’s not. This isn’t horror, it’s comedy.” I laughed. I turned my head and there was a face millimetres away from mine. “AAAHHH!!” I screamed and threw the bowl of popcorn I was holding into the air, backing up into Lu Han, who in turn pushed into Kris. He sighed and pushed Lu Han back towards me.

“Yah! Mei-mei, what’s up with you suddenly?” He complained pushing me back. The face disappeared and I heard laughter from the floor next to the sofa. I grabbed my phone and shone the light down. Kai was rolling around on the floor in hysterics, clutching his stomach.

“That was… too funny, noona!” He gasped between his laughs. I started pummelling him with my cushion yet he carried on laughing.

“Stupid Kai!!” I yelled. I got up from the sofa and limped into the kitchen to get a drink. That guy…I’m going to murder him one day. But…he’s kinda cute… I emptied my glass of water and put it down. I turned around wiping my mouth and stopped dead. Kris was standing in the doorway…

Uh oh… He slowly advanced towards me with a serious expression, looking straight into my eyes.

I limped backwards, away from him. What was this guy thinking? I kept backing up and he kept coming until I felt the wall behind me. No, no, no, no… Kris moved up to me, his tall, lean body almost touching mine and put his arms on the wall either side of my head. He moved his face closer to mine. I couldn’t breathe, and I couldn’t turn my face away from his either. He was about two inches away from me when he stopped. I looked towards the living room, but I couldn’t see anyone. We were in the shadowed area of the kitchen. I slowly looked up at Kris and let out a shaky breath. Oh God…he’s so close to me… He smirked. He tilted his head to the side – OMGOMGOMG – and moved a fraction closer.

“What’s wrong, Sirrah?” He whispered, and started trailing one of his hands up my arm. It felt like my arm was being set on fire wherever he touched.  I’m going to pass out... He didn’t get a response from me, and realised he probably wasn’t going to get one either. He chuckled quietly. “You like playing around with people, don’t you?” His smirk disappeared, and he looked slightly dangerous. My eyes widened. He was still trailing his hand up and down my arm and it took a loooooooot of effort to try and make a coherent thought pattern. I shook my head from side to side – that’s about as much coherency I could hope for right now.

Kris moved his face further down, to my neck. “Are you sure about that?” He whispered in my ear and chuckled softly, his breath tickling my skin.

“Kris…” I managed to gasp out. He moved his face back a little so he could see my face.

“Yes?” He asked, smirking.

“I…I…c-can’t breathe.” I whispered. Kris took a step back from me, and looked at me in confusion.

“What?” He asked as I in a sharp breath, like I had been suffocating… well, I had. My mind immediately cleared up a bit as I took in the oxygen.

“Nothing, don’t worry.” I said looking up at him. And then I watched the expression on his face slowly change… He smirked down at me. *Sigh* He knows I couldn’t breathe because of him. I glared up at him but he just broke out into a grin.

He started turning away but then stopped. He reached out a hand towards me and I backed up into the wall again, on instinct. He laughed and touched my hair. As he moved his hand back, I saw he had a popcorn in between his fingers. He put it in his mouth and started walking towards the door, smiling to himself. He stopped for a second time and looked back at me.

“You look cute with popcorn in your hair, by the way.” He said to me in English, still chewing. My mouth fell open. What the hell?! He started laughing. He was about to turn around again when I moved forward.

There is NO WAY I‘m letting this guy get the upper hand! I stood in front of him and stretched up to his hair. Damn you Kris, for being so tall. He had popcorn in his hair too, from when I had thrown the bowl up. I took one out and put it in my mouth…Eww?

“So do you…especially when you’re blushing.” I said, gently flicked his nose and strutted away from him. I giggled and turned around to look at him when I reached the living room. He was standing in the doorway staring at me, with his mouth hanging open.

“Close your mouth, Kris, you don’t want a bug to take a holiday in there.” I called out to him and sat down next to Lu Han again, still giggling.

Sirrah – 2 : Kris – 1….Yes….he had one point for catching me in the kitchen.

“What were you two doing in there?” Lu Han eyed me suspiciously. I was too busy snickering to even get embarrassed about that.

“I don’t know about him, I went to get a drink.” I said.

“Kris gege…what’s wrong? You look like you’ve see a ghost.” Tao called out to Kris, seeing him in the kitchen. I saw him come and sit down on the other side of Lu Han.

“No…it was something way worse.” He said. I scowled at him.

“What?” Tao asked.

“Don’t worry, didi.” Kris said to him. The person who it was intended for had understood.

The rest of the movie went through without any events – that is if you didn’t count every time an EXO member screamed. They finished the movie and Kris called Daesuk oppa to come pick them up. While they were waiting, Lu Han told me that I should bring Zara and come watch them practise tomorrow. I agreed and they told me where the studio was. This was good because it would enable me to put my plan in action. What plan, you ask? Secret. Daesuk oppa rang Kris when he was downstairs, 20 minutes later. They all got up to leave.

“See you later, chingu!” Baekhyun said, giving me another bear hug. I didn’t even squeal this time because I was expecting it.

“Bye…oppa…” I said and his face lit up. Is it really that easy to make you happy, Baekhyun?

They were all walking out of my door when I grabbed Sehun’s sleeve.

“Sehun-ah. Did I tell you that my apartment is haunted?” I asked him with a serious face. His eyes widened but then he narrowed them at me.

“I don’t believe you, noona!” He said and ran out of the apartment. I giggled.

“Stop bullying him.” Kris said, brushing past me. I scowled at him. He smirked. “See you tomorrow, Station girl.” He started walking away.

“Yeah, bye Kidnapper.” I called after him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. I gave him a fake smile.

“Bye, Kris oppa!” Zara came running up behind me and waved at him. He gave her an awkward smile and walked away. I closed the door behind him.

“OH MY GAWWWWDDDDDDDDDD!!! THAT WAS EPIC!” Zara squealed behind me. I covered my ears and limped into my room and flopped down on the bed. I was still feeling slightly flustered from what Kris had done in the kitchen. It wasn’t much and I knew he was just getting back at me but…damn. Zara followed me into my room and sat in front of me, grinning like a mental institute escapee.

“What?” I asked her.

“How are you feeling?” She asked me.

“Tired…you?” I replied.

“No!!! I’m talking about having EXO here.” She clarified.

“Uh… it was ok?” I said looking at her. Why all the strange questions?

“That’s it? You’re not excited that you just watched a movie with EXO?” She asked, incredulously.

“I think you forget this is not my first day with them. And besides, I know that I haven’t actually spent that much time with them, but for some reason, I can just relax with them and not freak out every second one of them is near me.” I said to her. I thought about Kris in the kitchen again. Yeah right.

“Wow…I was totally freaking out! I couldn’t even sit near one of them when we were watching the movie without being in danger of spazzing out again.” She chirped.

“Yes…I noticed.” I replied sarcastically.

“It’s going to be totally awesome tomor–” Her eyes fell on the clock. “Oh crap! It’s almost 11! I told Matt I would come round his place tonight!! Oh noooo……” She jumped up and started collecting her stuff. I rolled my eyes. You didn’t remember you had a boyfriend when you were trying to seduce Kris… “Sirrah! I’m sorry, I would stay longer but I have to run! Give me a call tomorrow when you are going to EXO, ok?!” I just nodded. Why would you want to stay now that EXO are gone? I thought and giggled to myself.

Zara said bye and let herself out. I flopped back onto my bed and took a trip to lala-land.

Goodnight EXO…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

now...its my turn to take a trip to lala-land....Goodnight EXO, goodnight readers! ENJOY! <3 ^^