Want A Kiss?

Meeting By Coincidence

 

UPDATE 2!

ENJOY! <3


 

 

After the boys and staff had been on Vortex, they came back to where Yerin and I were waiting. Daesuk hyung looked a bit wobbly on his feet.

“I feel like throwing up…” He mumbled. I chuckled at him as he stumbled towards us while rubbing his tummy.

“I feel your pain, hyung.” Lu Han said, looking a little nauseous himself.

I led them further into the theme park. Suddenly Lu Han stopped walking, looking upwards.

“What…is that?” He asked, staring up at the huge rollercoaster towering above is.

“That, oppa, is Stealth. It’s fun! 105 feet at the top!” I informed him. Lu Han paled right in front of my eyes, all of the blood draining out of his face. “Wae, are you scared, oppa?”

“High places are dangerous.” He stated, not even answering my question.

“Let’s go, hyung!” Sehun grabbed his arm, dragging him towards the entrance. Lu Han tried to pull away from him, leaning in the opposite direction.

“Andwae! I’m not going on that!” He moaned.

“Gege, be a man!” Tao said. Lu Han immediately stopped struggling.

“I am a man. I’m not scared, it’s just I start feeling sick.” He stated. The rest of us laughed, not believing his excuse. After a little more persuading, Sehun managed to drag Lu Han onto the rollercoaster. Kris lingered back after everyone had gone. I sat down on a bench with Yerin in my lap and looked up at him.

“Not going?” I asked him.

“Uh…” Just then Harang unnie came from one of the stalls after getting a drink. “I was just waiting for noona.” He said. She took his arm and led him off to the queue.

I laughed to myself after they had gone. “Of course, why would you want to stay here with me? Silly Sirrah…” Yerin turned around to me and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek. “Awww, you cutie!”  I laughed and stood her up on my lap.

“At least I have you!” I gave her a hug and she squealed in delight. After almost an hour, the group returned. An hour was not a long waiting time for the rides here. Normally it took well over two hours for each ride, but since it was term time, it wasn’t too busy. Yerin and I were sharing an ice-cream. I say ‘share’, but it was more a game of Yerin forcing the cone into my mouth, and if I didn’t open it, she would simply spread the ice-cream around my face. She had done exactly that when the boys and staff reached us.

“That…” Lay said, pointing to my face, “Is an attractive look.” He chuckled, sitting down next to me, as I wiped the ice-cream away. Before I wiped all of it off, I turned around to him.

“I know, right? Want a kiss?” I said, puckering my lips up. He started laughing at my antics with the rest of the group.

“I wouldn’t mind actually.” He said, leaning towards me. I immediately straightened up and wiped the rest of the ice-cream off. “Byeontae!”

“Hey! You’re the one who offered the kiss!” He accused back. I laughed and met eyes with Kris, who was watching me with narrowed eyes. Eeek? Why is he looking at me like that?

“Ughhh…” I looked away from Kris’ intimidating stare to the source of the sound. Lu Han was stumbling towards us, looking paler than usual. There was a greenish hue to his skin. Sehun was gripping his arm and grinning in amusement.

“Omo, oppa, are you ok?” I asked him, putting Yerin in her pram.

“I…don’t feel so good.” He whispered.

I chuckled. “You’re so cute!” He frowned at me. He didn’t like being called cute. “Cute…but manly and brave at the same time! You swallowed your fear and faced the rollercoaster head on, like a true man!” I encouraged him. He smiled at me with sparkling eyes, which told me he liked what I had just said. He looked so goddamned adorable, with his shiny eyes and the little pineapple hairstyle, I couldn’t help but wrap him into a hug. He was stiff at first, but he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

KRIS’ POV

Do I have to add Yixing to my list of rival’s as well, now? I watched Sirrah making kissy faces at Lay. Do you have any idea what you do to me, Sirrah? It was really enough to have to handle Chanyeol all the time. Sirrah met my eyes and they widened just the tiniest bit. Is she scared again? She looked away when someone moaned behind us. I watched her with Lu Han. She called him cute – but quickly fixed Lu Han’s frown by telling him what he wanted to hear. And then…she hugged him.

I sighed. I was jealous, but a different kind of jealous. I knew I didn’t have to worry about Lu Han, because he only saw her as a sister, and even if he didn’t, he knew I liked Sirrah so he would never try to interfere. But I was jealous how she would freely touch him like that – hugs, holding hands…something she wouldn’t do with me. But maybe that’s my own fault? Why am I so cold around her? I’m never normally like that. I guess it’s because I’m afraid of opening up to her too much, because I know there won’t be any turning back after that. I sighed again as we moved to the next ride.

“You guys go ahead. I’m going to take Yerin to the kid’s section, ok?” Sirrah called out to us.

“Oh, but how will we find you?” Suho asked.

“Just like every other time you guys find me when I’m not around. His phone.” She poked a finger in my direction. “Besides, we can just meet back in the lobby again if we can’t get a hold of each other.”

“Oh, ok. Well see you in a bit then.” Suho said walking in the other direction. Sirrah waved and started pushing the pram away but stopped when Yerin asked for something. I frowned at the thought of her not staying with us. I started following Lu Han, when suddenly he turned around and faced me, blocking off my path.

“What?” I asked. He had a weird look on his face.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked. Has he gone mad?

“What are you talking about? Where do you think I’m going? On the rides, of course…” I told him, raising an eyebrow. He sighed heavily.

“Duizhang…do I really have to do everything for you? You should use that brain of yours sometime too.” He said.

“Huh?” I furrowed my eyebrows. I think he has gone mad… Lu Han sighed again and stepped forward.

“You’re going with her, not with us!” He pushed me in Sirrah’s direction. My eyes widened. I turned around to look at Lu Han. I lied…he’s definitely mad.

“What?!” I hissed at him.

“You heard me, Wu Fan.” He winked at me, and ran off towards the others. I turned around to Sirrah’s direction with shaking hands. Oh my God…me and Sirrah…alone…

The fact that we were surrounded with people didn’t even matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go...the second update ^^ muhahaha now what's going to happen with Kris and Sirrah all alone, with no Chanyeol or EXO to bother them?! ^^

Do comment, guys! I love to know what you guys think!!