You'll See

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY

 


 

I’m dreaming this….there’s no other explanation…

I remembered that my mouth had fallen open with an audible ‘pop’ and promptly closed it, but rapidly blinked my eyes as I tried to make sense of what I was seeing… Out of the driver’s side of the Lamborghini had stepped Sirrah, dressed in a pretty, sparkling black dress and a chauffer’s hat.

Sirrah was my driver.

“Oppa?” She said, snapping me out of my trance. Then I remembered she had asked me something. “Ready for your big night out, Oppa?”

But what I said was, “Where did you get that car, Sirrah?”, as I walked over to the Lamborghini and gawked at it. I had to resist the urge to start kissing the bonnet of the beautiful machine.

Sirrah gave a cute, amused laugh and then said, “Get in, Oppa, and your driver will answer all your questions on the way.”

“But where are we going?” I looked at her questioningly.

She gave me a blank stare.

“Oh right, on the way” I said as I got into the car.

I ‘wahh’d in wonder as I pulled down the scissor door. This is sooooo damn cooooool!! I could feel Sirrah’s amused eyes on me, and I knew I probably looked like a little kid who was freaking out about a new, awesome toy but I didn’t even care! This was totally the coolest car I had ever been in.

“Ready to go?” She asked while clipping in her seatbelt.

I pulled down my own seatbelt as I grinned at her and nodded.

 

In between fondling the insides of the Lamborghini and drooling over it, I asked Sirrah a number of questions as she drove towards our destination. She kept saying ‘you’ll see’ to everything I asked. I knew it was some kind of surprise and I shouldn’t have pestered her like that in an attempt to ruin it, but I was buzzing with excitement and impatience. After a while, I gave up trying to get answers out of her and picked up the little gift box that had been sitting on my lap until now.

“What’s in this?” I asked as I shook the box near my ear to try and guess what the contents were.

“You’ll see.”

She laughed when she saw me frown.

“I’m just kidding, but I don’t know what’s inside it.”.

“I’m gonna’ open it” I said, gripping the edge of the purple ribbon, about to tug on it.

“NO!” She yelled abruptly.

I took my hand away and looked at her curiously. “It’s from you isn’t it?”

“No…no it’s not that, it’s just…I’m under instructions to not let you open it until the time is right…”

I sighed and put the box down onto my lap again, “Fine…” We had been driving for about twenty minutes now, and I was getting more and more impatient as the minutes ticked by. I looked at the dashboard of the car again, and then remembered the first question I had asked her since she got here. “So you hired this car or something?”

She chuckled and shook her head.

“What then? Stole it?”

“Oppaaa~ , do I look like the kind of girl who would steal something?” She pouted.

Jesus, she is so cute when she does that. It made me want to pinch her cheek.

“No, you look like the kind of girl who could bat her eyelids a few times, and make any person, male or female, do or give her whatever she wants.” I chuckled.

She tried to give me a blank stare but I could see the amusement playing at the corner of her lips. “You think too much of me, Oppa”.

I was about to tell her that I wasn’t joking, when she said “Oh, we’re here!”.

I forgot all about what I was about to say as she turned the corner onto a road sparkling with lights. There was a club with big neon signs on one side, and on the other, there was a big, blue, glowing sign that read ‘Hakkasan’. I recognised this name from Shanghai and realised it was one of those world-famous, Michelin-star restaurants. Very expensive restaurant.

I saw three quick flashes in front of the car, and then realised that Sirrah had flashed her beam lights. And in the illumination I saw a small crowd of people by the edge of the road. On closer inspection, I realised that they were all standing in a line and were also clad in tuxedos similar to my own, the only difference that they were all wearing white shirts and black bowties.

As we drove into the illumination of the street lamps, Sirrah rolled down the windows. As we got closer yet, the line-up by the edge of the road started yelling and throwing confetti in our direction. And then I saw their faces and heard what they were yelling.

“Minseok hyung!!”

“Welcome!!!”

“Annyeong!!!!”

“Yaaaaahhhhh this is so funn!!”

“Xiuminniiieee”

 

And then the next second it turned into:

 

“OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT FREAKING CAR!!!”

“HOLY SHIIITTT!!!”

“AAARRGGHHHH IT’S AN AVENTADOOOREEEEEEEE!!!”

“SOMEONE HOLD ME!!”

Sirrah laughed as she heard what they were yelling, and so did I. She came to a stop right in front of the rest of EXO, and looked at me as she rolled up the windows.

“You ready for dinner?” She smiled at me as the boys swarmed around the car.

“We’re eating here? At Hakkasan?” I asked incredulously.

“Yup! Let’s go!!”

With that she popped open the doors to the Lamborghini…

And all hell broke loose.

 


A short update, but an update nonetheless. I promise I'll stop frolicking around in the next chapter and get things going.

Another huge thanks to all my subs, old and new, I'm sorry to have kept you all waiting for so long. I've just been going through a lot this past year and so updating my fanfic wasnt at the top of my priorities, and I hope you guys can understand that.

AGAIN, i request if you guys can spare a few seconds to comment please do so, so i can get an idea of how many people are actually still reading this.

Thats all for now, folks!! Until next time!!! <3