Ankle Problems

Meeting By Coincidence

Quick update ^^ sorry its not as long as the other chapters.

~           ~          ~          ~          ~          ~           ~           ~           ~           ~

 

I sat on the bench and watched EXO have fun. They all looked so adorable, waddling around on the ice like little penguins. After falling over, D.O had returned to the side bar and refused to move away from it despite multiple tries by his group members to drag him away. Kai and Sehun were holding each other’s hands and slowly sliding across the ice. Suho was with Lu Han. I was looking for the other EXO members when I felt a shadow fall over me. I looked up to see Baekhyun standing next to me, holding two cups of slush puppies. He handed one to me.

“Thanks.” I said as he sat down on the bench next to me.

“You’re welcome. I heard you hurt yourself.” He asked. I pointed down to my ankle and he frowned.

“Does it hurt?” He asked me.

“I’ve had worse. It will be ok in a few days.” I told him with a smile. “Where did you get these?” I asked him, shaking the cup in my hand.

“The shop over there.” He pointed to the other side of the rink. I nodded and turned my face towards his. He saw me looking and grinned at me. My heart stopped.

  

 

I swiftly looked away and slurped forcefully on my straw. Owww! Brain freeze! I hit my forehead. Baekhyun laughed at me.

“Head is frozen?” He asked. I nodded without looking at him. He brought his hand up and put it against my forehead. It was warm and felt amazing. My face heated up to meet the temperature of his hand as I blushed. I coughed and looked awkwardly at him. He took his hand away and smiled at me. “Better?” He asked.

“Uh…yeah. Much better…” I mumbled. I turned back to him after I calmed myself down. “You not going onto the ice, Baekhyun-ssi?” I asked him.

“Baekhyun-ssi? Just call me Baekhyun. Or you could call me oppa… since I’m technically older than you.” He gave me a lopsided grin. I gulped.

“Uhm… what do you prefer?” I asked him.

“Hmmm….” He thought about it for a second. “Oppa.” He stuck his tongue out and his lips. I laughed at how he did it. “What?” he asked.

“Nothing.” I laughed. “So, you don’t want to skate, Baekh- I mean, oppa.”

“Nope, not after Chanyeol keeps ‘accidently’ making me fall.” He made claws with his first two fingers when he said accidently. “My poor knees.” He said rubbing them. I giggled.

“Well, you can stay here and keep me company then.” I said.

“That’s what I intended to do.” He said and smiled at me.

We sat there for a while longer, watching the rest of the group, until finally they all got tired. As a few of them were heading our way, Chanyeol swerved towards Kai who was waddling towards us and banged into him. Kai flailed his arms around wildly, trying to regain his balance but finally lost the battle and landed on his . He scowled up at Chanyeol who was doubled over in fits of laughter.

“HYUNG!” He yelled. Chanyeol put up a hand to help him up, but Kai ignored it and scrambled onto his feet. He came out of the rink and towards us with a cute little pout on his face, as he rubbed his sore behind. I burst out laughing at his expression. “It’s not funny.” He mumbled.

The rest joined us and they all went to get their shoes back. Kris came back to me first.

“You ready to go?” He asked.

“Yup.” I replied. He extended his hands towards me, and I shyly took them as he brought me onto me feet…well..... my foot. He was slipping his hands around my waist when I stopped him. “Hold on! No way are you carrying me again!” I said to him. He looked at me with a confused expression.

“So…what do you want to do?” He asked.

“I find someone who is a little shorter than you! Oppa!” I called out to Baekhyun. He jogged over to me.

“Yes?” He asked.

“Can you help me?” I said. He looked up at Kris questioningly. He shrugged and stepped back as Baekhyun pulled my arm over his shoulder. And then I started hoppety-hopping towards the exit as Kris followed slowly behind us. Thank you, whoever invented lifts, I thought as I entered one. I dreaded the thought of having to hop up the stairs. We were going through the main exit to the sports centre, when suddenly my legs were swept out from underneath me. I screamed and fell backwards into someone’s arms – I looked up at my assailant…Kai?! He smirked down at me as he easily carried my weight and made his way down to the vans. “Put me down!” I yelled.

“Nope, noona’s hurt! Besides, it’s too funny watching you hop around like that. I might go crazy.” He joked. I smacked his shoulder and pouted at him. “Ah noona, don’t pout at me. You look so cute doing that!”

I raised an eyebrow at him. He certainly doesn’t act his age. I continued to squirm around in his arms but he still didn’t let go until we reached the vans. He put me down gently and straightened up. He didn’t look like he had broken a sweat at all. Hell, he wasn’t even breathing heavy. I was about to scold him when Lu Han finally made it up to us.

“Had fun, mei-mei?” He asked me, grinning. He had the look of a co-conspirator on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You put him up to this, didn’t you?” I asked.

“Nope, although I did do a bit of encouraging.” He laughed and ruffled my hair and Kai did the same after Lu Han’s hand moved away. I swatted him away and fixed my hair mumbling stuff to myself.

“Come on, kids, let’s get into the van.” Daesuk oppa called out. He went past me and I stopped him.

“Oppa, what about my car?” I asked him.

“Oh, that’s right, you can’t drive right now.” He said. He turned around and was about to call one of the staff members when Kris came to a stop next to us.

“I’ll drive.” He said and held his hand out for the keys.

“You can drive?” I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “Of course I can drive. What kind of question is that?”

“Uhm…” I started.

“Yes, that’s great, Kris you can drive her car, and we will follow you.” Daesuk oppa declared.

I reluctantly pulled out my cars keys out of my bag and hesitated before I placed them in Kris’ waiting hand. “Please don’t break my car’s ankle as well.” I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes and moved towards the car. Lu Han came up behind me and put an arm around my waist, dragging me over to my car.

“Time to go back in the pretty car, like it’s pretty owner.” He said.

“Ah, wae, oppa!” I said, blushing. I’m going to permanently turn red from the amount these guys make me blush! He chuckled and opened the front passenger door for me to get in. “No!!!! I’ll sit in the back!” I yelled as he pushed me onto the seat, next to Kris, who was already sitting behind the wheel.

“Sorry, but Kris smells and none of us want to sit next to him.” Lu Han said, pushing my legs in, and closed the door. He went round to the other side and opened Kris’ door, who looked up at him in with a perplexed look.

“What?” He demanded.

“We need to get in.” Lu Han said, pointing towards Kai and Chanyeol behind him. Kris sighed and got out of the car, pulling the seat up. The boys scrambled in and wedged themselves in the back. I was about to tell them that they didn’t have to make themselves uncomfortable in my small car but bit my tongue at the thought of being alone in here with Kris. I don’t have a death wish.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I shall try to post the next chapter later on! ^^ enjoy <3