Pretty Boy, Say What?

Meeting By Coincidence

 

Owww…my face, I thought as I landed on the floor.

“Sirrah!” Zara ran over to me, and knelt down beside me. The rest of the boys crowded around.

“What did you do to her, hyung?!” Sehun asked, in a panicky voice.

“I didn’t do anything! I just carried her here!” Chanyeol said defensively, sounding worried.

“Sirrah, are you ok?” Suho asked, brushing my hair away from my face.

“I’m fine…”I groaned.

“What happened?” Kris asked. What do you care, you angel-faced devil?!

“I uh… carried her here on my shoulder.” Chanyeol told him.

“Oh…she actually gets seasickness.” Zara informed them.

“But we weren’t at sea…” Chanyeol said stupidly. How cute. I heard a slapping sound and then Chanyeol yelping.

“Sorry, I mean motion sickness.” Zara clarified.

“Don’t hit him…” I said quietly.

“What was that?” Suho leaned down towards me to hear better.

“Stop hitting him, it’s not his fault.” I said in a slightly louder voice.

“Just give her a bit of space, and she will be fine in a bit.” Zara said to them. I may reconsider strangling you, my blue-haired friend. I heard the boys shuffling away from me. Chanyeol sat down next to my head.

“Sirrah…I’m so sorry. You kept telling me to put you down but I didn’t listen.” He apologized looking at me with a serious expression.

I slowly sat up even though my head was still spinning. I looked at him and smiled.

“It’s ok Chanyeol. I should have told you why I was asking you to put me down, so it’s not your fault.” I told him. He relaxed a bit but still looked worried.

“Is it really bad?” He asked.

“Nahh…I’ll be ok in a few more minutes.” I said to him and smiled, to reassure him that I was OK.

“Why were you carrying her, Chanyeol?” Lu Han asked.

“Uh…well, I found Sirrah in a café and I think some girls in there recognised who I was.” Chanyeol said, rubbing the back of his neck. Someone slapped the back of his head again. Baekhyun. Must have been him the first time too.

“Hey! I said to stop hitting him!” I growled at him. He pouted.

“So… some girls recognised you, and you ran back here? What if they followed you?” Kris asked.

“Actually, I noticed them in time before they could really confirm their suspicions, and we outran them. Well…Chanyeol outran them, with me on his shoulder, since my ankle here is not a very happy one thanks to someone.” I said, but didn’t look up at Kris. It was a little too forceful but I was angry at him. I heard him sigh.

“Are you sure they didn’t follow you?” He asked, in a softer voice.

“Yes, hyung! I swear! Sirrah told me to go a longer way, so we lost them.” Chanyeol told him.

“Ok…I’m sure it’s fine. They will forget it after a little time anyway. Now shall we continue practising?” Lu Han said, breaking up the tension. They all mumbled their reluctant agreements. I stood up to move to the bench, except wobbled thanks to my swimming head. I was about to land on the floor again, when strong arms grabbed me.

“Easy there.” Chanyeol said. I smiled up at him as he helped me to the bench. He grinned at me and then ran back to where EXO-K was waiting in position. EXO-M was sitting at the front watching them. Lay started the music and they were off. They practised like that for over three hours, switching positions. Zara and I never got bored of watching them and continuously cheered them on. Once one group would finish, the other would tell them where they were good and what areas they were lacking in, and then moved to the spotlight themselves. More than once, Zara and I had to move out of the studio, so that the boys could change out of their sweat-soaked clothes – and every time Zara tried to sneak a look. I pulled her back every time.

“Stop being such a ert, Zara! Or I’ll tell Matt!”  Even that didn’t stop her and I literally had to pin her against the wall to stop looking. We went into the studio again when they called out that they were ready. I looked at the time - it was almost 8pm. Chen was about to turn the music on again when Sehun stopped him.

“Noooo, hyung! Stop! I can’t take it anymore…” He moaned.

“Me either!” Chanyeol said and collapsed on the floor.

Suho looked around at the others. They all looked just as exhausted. He sighed. “Ok, let’s go back.”

“Yay!” Tao cheered, and did a celebratory flying kick, which was way too close to my face for comfort.

“Hey, panda, watch where you’re swinging those things!” I scolded him.

“Ah, sorry jiejie.” He said and ran over to hug me. I raised an eyebrow as he crushed me against his skinny but clearly built body. Since when did this kid like skinship with me?

“Aigoo~ Tao, you need to eat more food! You’re so skinny!” I said, poking his tummy and almost breaking my finger in the process.

“You have no idea how much he eats already,” Lay said.

“I know, but he’s still too thin.” I replied.

“No I’m not.” Tao said and started lifting his shirt up.

“Yeah, Ok! You don’t need to show me.” I think it would be too much for my eyes to see his perfect 6-packs. “Besides it would only confirm my suspicions.” I mumbled, tugging his shirt down. What’s wrong with this baby panda today? Looks like all the dancing has gotten to the kid’s head.

“Come on, guys.” Kris said, putting his things into his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. The rest all gathered their things too and we moved out of the studio, locking it up. Suho was on the phone to Daesuk oppa.

“What do you mean, hyung?...But how will we get back?...OK…yes, I understand…bye.” He hung up and turned towards us.

“What’s wrong?” Xiu Min asked.

“They’ve all gone out.” Suho said.

“What?! Without us?!” Kai asked.

“Yep, I’m afraid so.” Suho replied

“So how are we supposed to get back?” Kris asked, his poker face giving away none of the annoyance that was in his voice.

“He said to take the train.” Suho told him.

“Just great.” Chanyeol said, kicking a bin bag away.

“Uh…guys?” I said and they all turned around to look at me. “I have a car.” I told them.

“We can’t all fit in there, noona.” Sehun enlightened me very helpfully.

“Yes… I know Sehunnie. I can make rounds though, four of you every time.” I informed him. “Besides, it’s not like the apartment is far from here. It’s only five minutes.” I said.

They all nodded. “That’s not a bad idea.” D.O declared.

“My ideas are never bad, thank you very much.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Now, come on.” I said, moving towards the car. Three of them got into the back and Suho into the front. He was going first since he had the key. I reversed the car and set off towards their apartment, as the rest watched us go. I made the round a second time and then came back for the third set. Kai, Tao, Lu Han, and Zara got into the car. I was about to reverse out when I saw there was actually one more person left. Kris was leaning against the entrance to the studio. My eyes widened.

“ZARA!” I yelled.

“What?” She asked.

“Get out…” I told her in English.

“WHAT?!” She exclaimed.

“Please! You can’t leave him here for me to bring back on his own!” I was panicking.

“Well you can’t leave me out there in the dark to get molested and kidnapped!” She shot back. I bit my lip – she was right.

“What’s wrong, mei-mei?” Lu Han asked.

I sighed, “Nothing, oppa,” and reversed out of the parking lot.

“Good luck!” Zara whispered as she got out of the car, then let the rest out. I scowled at her. Damn you for being female and molestable, Zara! I was breathing hard all the way back from the apartment. I stopped the car right before I turned into the parking. Maybe I should just leave him there! He will find his way back to the apartment eventually…Stop being such a chicken, Sirrah! Man up! ...but I’m a woman!! No...Ok…I can do this. I shut my conflicting ego’s up, turned the car on again and drove into the parking. Kris was standing exactly where we had left him. He pushed himself away from the wall and made his way to the car. I calmed my breathing down while he got to the door. It’s ok, Sirrah…it’s just a guy. Just a normal guy.

Kris opened the door and got into the car. Thank God it was dark, so he couldn’t see my red-coloured face. I started driving. There was an awkward silence in the car, and I tried to ignore it as best as I could. I could see Kris repeatedly looking at me from the corner of my eye. I reached out my hand to turn the radio on and kill the silence when Kris spoke.

“Sirrah…” He started. My hand froze. Oh noes…what do I say?

“Hmmm?” I had decided to avoid talking since I would make a mess of it, but I still ended up squeaking when my voice came out.

“Were you standing outside the parking lot?” He asked. My eyes widened. He saw?!

“I…uh…the car just randomly stopped…” I mumbled.

“Randomly stopped?” He raised an eyebrow.

“It stalled.” I told him, finally coming up with a more believable excuse.

“Right…” He said and turned his face to look out of the window. Is that it? That’s all he was going to say? Pffft. I moved my hand to turn the radio on again.

“Listen…” He started again. I moved my hand back. That’s what I thought. You better apologize or I’ll kick you out of my car. But that’s just mean… Oh shut up brai- “I’m sorry about earlier.” He said. Rejoice! “I didn’t mean to upset you, I was just joking. I guess I got a little carried away…” He explained. I guess he’s not so bad. I turned my face to him for a second and smiled. Eyes on the road, Sirrah!

“It’s OK. Just don’t embarrass me in front of everyone like that again.” I threatened him, jokingly.

“You’re not mad?” He asked.

“Nah…I got over it ages ago.” I said and giggled. Ok, so I lied! Big deal…no need to make the guy feel worse than he already was. It went quiet again, but the silence wasn’t heavy this time. I stole a quick glance at Kris. He was looking out of the window and smiling.

We got to the apartment and it was chaos when we got inside. The guys were running all around the house, grabbing clothes, towels… throwing socks and underwear around. Some of them were in the kitchen with Zara, trying to make something to eat.

“What on earth is going on?” I said as I dodged projectile underwear. Kris whistled loudly and every one stopped.

“Let’s have some order around here, shall we guys? We have ladies in the house!” He yelled. I looked up at him and giggled and he winked at me.

“Wow, you guys seem to have made up fast.” Lu Han said, coming out of the kitchen. “What happened in the car?” He smirked.

“OPPA!” I yelled, turning ten different shades of red as the guys burst out laughing.

“I’m just joking.” He said and giggled. Kris disappeared quickly after that. I sighed and sat down on the sofa and rubbed my ankle. It was sore, but definitely getting better.

“Still hurts?” I heard Chanyeol’s deep voice. I looked up as he sat down on the sofa next to me. His hair was wet and messy, with water still dripping down his face, and onto his clean shirt. He smelled…nice. My heart started speeding up. Chanyeol turned a cute shade of pink as I continued staring at him.

“What?” He asked, shyly.

“Uh…I’m sorry. Nothing. You’re…shirt is nice!” I mumbled, quickly looking away. Since when do guys wear shirts on their faces, Sirrah? Such an idiot. I heard him chuckle. I looked up and he was grinning at me. I found it extremely hard to keep a straight face after that, and started laughing too.

The boys took turns showering in the two bathrooms, and soon food was ready too. D.O, Lu Han and Xiu Min who had been cooking, ran off to take their showers as well as Chanyeol and I helped Zara carry the food inside.  Well…at least I tried. Chanyeol kept taking everything I picked up out of my hands.  Soon, the freshly showered EXO gathered around the table, and we dug into the food, everyone being hungry. There wasn’t much conversation as everyone gobbled their food down. After finishing, they all sprawled out onto the floor around the table.

“I can’t believe they went out without us.” Baekhyun complained.

“Agreed. Here we are, practising all day long, and they are out enjoying themselves without even telling us.” Kai mumbled.

“They work hard too. So it’s only fair that they get some time off to themselves as well.” Suho gently chided them. What a sweetheart. Suddenly Lay sat up, with a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

“Why do you look like you are plotting world domination?” Zara asked him.

“I have a plan.” He declared.

“For world domination?” Zara asked again.

“No! Why would I be plotting world domination?” Lay questioned. This was a little different from his usual quiet self. I guess he’s finally becoming a bit more comfortable around us.

“Well, you know…you being aliens from EXOPLANET and all…” She tried to joke. Lay raised an eyebrow at her. I put my hand on her shoulder and patted it patronisingly.

“It’s OK, Zara…let it go.” I told her, shaking my head. She pouted at me as the boys chuckled.

“What’s your plan, anyway, Xing Xing ge?” Chen asked.

“Well…if they can go out and enjoy themselves without telling us…then why don’t we do the same?” He asked, with a playful grin. EXO looked at one another with skepticism. “Oh, come on! Don’t tell me you guys don’t want to!” He exclaimed.

“Where would we go at this time, though?” Tao asked.

“CLUBBING!” Chanyeol yelled. They eyed each other again and then looked at me.

“What?” I said.

“Can we?” Kai asked.

“Can you what?” I asked.

“Go clubbing, of course!” He explained.

“Why are you asking me? You’re the ones going!” I informed him.

“Oh, but you will be the one taking us.” Lu Han smirked at me.

Pretty boy, say what?!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

le merde! tis partay time!!! enjoy reading, and please PLEASE!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSEEE!!! comment! lol.... <3