Molested

Meeting By Coincidence

 

What’s happening?!? I was startled awake when I fell off the couch. Ahhh…my face. I sat up and rubbed my sore cheek. What’s the time? I looked around for the clock but I couldn’t find it. Where’s my phone? I found it on the couch. I turned it on and the picture Sehun and I had taken recently greeted me – 6.05am.

“Acck, it’s so early,” I mumbled to myself and got off of the floor. I would be more comfortable in my own bed. I threw my phone back onto the sofa and got to my feet, shuffling towards my room. There better not be anyone on my bed, or there will be bloodshed! Something glinting on the side caught my eyes and I turned my head towards it. My eyes almost fell out of my head. W-w-what is this?!!? I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming and ran towards the couch to grab my phone. I needed evidence! I turned the camera on and pointed it towards the floor. Ahahaha, this is awesome!!

Kris was asleep on the floor with Sirrah next to him, except she was half on top of him. Her legs were tangled with his and her face was securely attached to his neck. But the best part…she had her hand up his shirt. The only sad part was that Chanyeol was curled against Sirrah on the other side with his face on her back. Why do you have to ruin this perfect moment, Chanyeol? I angled the phone so that Chanyeol wasn’t visible in the frame. I took a fair amount of pictures and then sniggered as I looked through them. Perfect. Oh, I’m going to have so much fun with these. Sorry, Duizhang, but it must be done. I walked towards my room. I can’t wait till one of them wakes up, haha. Sleep well till then, kids, you don’t have long. I drifted back to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

Kris’ POV

There was bright light shining into my eyes, and it hurt. Ughh, where am I? I slowly opened my eyes and put up my hand to cover my eyes. The sun was shining in through the window straight onto my face. There was pain pounding through my whole head. I looked around to get an idea of where I was. I saw the coffee table next to me. Living room. What am I doing on the floor? I tried to push myself off the floor when I realised there was something pressing down on me. I turned my head and my jaw bumped into something. I moved my head back and looked down. My breath caught in my throat. W-what…the…hell…?

Sirrah’s head was on my shoulder, her face inches away from mine. Her eyes were closed and was slightly open – she looked asleep. Oh God, she’s so close to me. I tried to move my legs, but I couldn’t. I lifted my head to see her legs twined with mine. Her pale legs were a stark contrast against my black jeans. What the hell happened last night?! Did she….did we….? No, no we're still dressed! I remembered hitting my head…Sirrah was kissing my neck… I couldn’t remember anything after that. I looked towards Sirrah again. She didn’t molest me while I was knocked out, did she?! Just then, a small movement caught my eye. There’s something under my shirt?! Please don’t be a tarantula!! Are there tarantulas in England? I saw Sirrah’s arm move, and at the same time my shirt moved.

I swear my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I felt her small, soft hand grazing along my stomach, sliding slowly over the muscles. My breathing sped up and I watched her head moving up and down with my rapid breath rate. Please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up… I tried to think of a way I could extract myself from this mess without letting Sirrah know. She started moving her hand around in circles. Does she realise what she’s doing?! I had to try really hard to keep myself from groaning. She moved her hand downwards again, her fingers trailing near the waistband of my jeans. This time I couldn’t stop myself and a small moan escaped my lips. I clamped a hand over my mouth. Sirrah stirred next to me and I saw her lift her head up sleepily. She’s awake?! I snapped my eyes shut tightly, hoping I would disappear. This is so lame, but I can't face the embarrassment of her knowing I’m awake.

This is going to get ugly…

SIRRAH’S POV

I heard a soft noise next to me and it pulled me out of my sleep. What was that? I moved my head up. My pillow wasn’t very soft. It felt hard and it had hurt my head all night. I was about to rub my eyes but I realised I couldn’t move either of my hands. Did someone cut my hands off? I don’t feel any pain though…maybe I’m dead. I looked down. Kris was lying asleep under me. Yup, I must really be dead and in heaven. God, how can one person be so beautiful? He’s like an angel... But something wasn’t right.

As I stared at his face, I realised it wasn’t relaxed and slack how a sleeping person’s should be. He looked like he was putting extra effort into keeping his eyes closed and his jaw was tense. Maybe he was just having a nightmare? But did people in heaven have nightmares? Well, dead or not, I should get up from here. I tried to get up, and pushed down. Oh! I still have one arm! But I saw my arm was under Kris’ shirt. His skin felt soft and smooth to the touch, but there was an obvious hardness under the skin. I dragged my hand up his body, my fingers skittering over where his abs were sticking out. How I would love to see those abs… Since when did I turn into such a ert? His body felt tensed. I brought my hand down again. His stomach deflated under my touch and I saw him release a shaky breath. I chuckled quietly and pulled my hand out of his shirt.

I tried to roll off of Kris but there was something heavy on me. I turned my face to look behind me and found Channie’s face on my bare shoulder. He’s in heaven too? I suddenly felt something tightening around my waist and I looked down to see Chanyeol’s arms around me, and he was squeezing. I thought he would stop but he didn’t, and kept tightening his arms until I couldn’t breathe anymore. I let out a gasp and I saw Kris’ eyes flickering behind his eyelids. And then I started feeling the pain. Chanyeol was gripping me so hard; my skin was scraping against my ribs. This means I’m not dead. This also means I’m actually lying here between Chanyeol and Kris. And it also means that I just felt up Kris…

.

Before I could stop myself, my body used the last bit of air I had left in my lungs to let out an ear-piercing scream. It hurt even my own ears. Chanyeol’s arms disappeared from around me immediately, and I scrambled up and stumbled out from between them. I tripped over Kris’ long legs and fell to the ground again. I have to get out of here, NOW. I got to my feet again and looked for my bag in a panic. I turned around and saw five pairs of eyes staring at me – including Kris’. His face was completely red and he was looking at me with wide eyes. He was awake the whole time. I don’t know how I knew it, but I just did. I started hyperventilating. My bag had chosen the opportune moment to get lost. I looked around frantically, trying to find it. This cannot be happening to me!

“Are you looking for this?” A voice behind me said. I whirled around and saw Chen holding my bag out to me with a small smile on his face.

I took it from his hand.

“Thanks, Chen.” I whispered and ran towards the door. As I closed the door behind me, I saw Kris looking at me. In that brief second that our eyes had met, he had looked so embarrassed and I knew my expression probably matched his. I ran towards my car and jumped in. I put my head against the steering wheel in utter mortification. How could this have happened? Why did I drink those shots last night?!?! WHY?! I wanted the earth to swallow me up but unfortunately it couldn’t. I turned my car on and started driving home.

How will I ever face him again?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Muhahaha, sorry that its short guys, but i could only take it that far for now to leave the suspense =P Who do you guys think the secret paparazzi was?! =P let me know in the comments below haha! Enjoy <3