My Bay Baby Bay Baby Baby...

Meeting By Coincidence

 

So...i've never used photoshop before, and i've been fiddling around with it all day today. First thing i made was the poster above...it's crappy i know but twas my first time! I've made more, better ones now, but for another story...

ENJOY! <3


 

 

SIRRAH’S POV

I had spent most of my morning thinking about Kris. I could get the thought of him out of my head. My mind replayed over and over how his lips had felt on mine, and unconsciously I would repeatedly find myself touching my lips. I was doing the same again when I realised my phone was ringing. I looked the caller ID – Kidnapper. Think of the devil and there he is, eh? It was currently just over 1 p.m. I had last seen EXO just before 9. So that meant it had barely been four hours, and they were already calling me? I answered it. “Hello?”

“Jie-jie!” Tao called.

“Hello, my baby panda. What’s up?” I asked him.

“Jie-jie, we are already done with our photo-shoot. Can we meet up now?” He asked me enthusiastically.

“Tao, I’m honestly kind of occupied right now. I can’t.” I told him.

“Are you really with a secret lover?” His voice sounded deflated.

I laughed. “No, Tao, I’m not with a secret lover. I’m just busy.” I was about to tell him why when he interrupted me.

“But jie-jie, I want to see you!” He whined.

“Ok, ok, first tell me what you guys plan to do – and honestly this time, no surprises! – and then I’ll tell you if I can come or not.” I told him. Tao hesitated for a second, and I heard voices whispering behind him. They’re planning on tricking me again. “Tao, I swear…you lie to me, and I will leave and not see you guys again. Then you can find yourself a new jie-jie and a new tour guide.” I threatened him. Tao sighed.

“Ok, we wanted to go to the amusement park.” He said. I heard behind him.

“She’s just going to say no now!” That was Kai’s voice. I looked down at the toddler by my foot, who was lying on the floor drawing something.

I don’t think she would mind. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Ok, I’ll come.” I said. Silence.

“Really?” Tao asked.

“Yes, really. I’ll meet you guys at the apartment in an hour.”

“Jie-jie, you are the best! I love you!” He yelled. Gosh, he’s so cute.

“I love you too, baby panda. Now bye.” I said and hung up. I reached down and picked up the little girl by my feet. “Come on, Yerin-ah. Let’s go get you dressed for your baby’s day out.” I dressed her warmly and packed her things and put her into her pram. Then we set off for EXO’s apartment. About thirty minutes later, I reached their door. I pulled Yerin out of her pram and ringed the doorbell. A few moments later, the door was opened by Tao. He started grinning at me, but stopped when he saw the toddler in my arms.

“Hey, panda.” I pushed past him and walked into the living room, where the rest of EXO were convened. All conversation stopped when they saw me walk in with the child. Tao came up behind me. “Who is that, jie-jie?”

I beamed at them. “Oh, her? She’s my baby.” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiny chapter...i know - sorry! But i have to leave the suspense!!!

So...Sirrah has a baby? O_O but isnt the toddler in the picture such a cutie?! ^^ 

Thank you guys for your comments! I really appreciate them, honestly!

Also...i cant believe i spent TEN chapters on camping alone...but since this story will be spread out over a short period of time, i guess it makes sense?

Do comment and let me know what you think of my first poster! ¬.¬ and why do you think Sirrah never said anything about the baby? =\