Forever

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdF-GiCNtr0 [this song was just so appropriate - do listen to it while you read ^^]


 

 

Almost 2am...I was lying in bed after taking a warm shower, but I couldn’t get to sleep. I can't get him out of my head… Thoughts of Kris kept revolving inside my head and there was a horde of butterflies fluttering in my tummy – the overall effect was lack of sleep for me. No other guy had ever had this effect on me… Everything that had happened since we had met was playing out in my head – the moment I bumped into him at the station, talking to him after I realised I had his phone, getting kidnapped by him, the way he had scared me, and so on up until the moment we had just been standing outside the apartment a few hours ago. What had he been about to say?

“Sirrah…I kissed you because…because I-“Because you what? I sighed for the millionth time that night. The curiosity was killing me. If only Chanyeol hadn’t come out at that moment… I chuckled at the memory of Kris’ face when he had. He had looked like he was ready to kill Chanyeol then and there.

But what if he was about to say something like ‘I kissed you because I was playing around with you, I don’t really have any feeling for you.’? What if he doesn’t like me… I bit my lip at the thought. He did enjoy teasing me, but he wasn’t that kind of guy was he? But what if he does like me? EXO were going back in another couple of weeks. What would happen then? I would be left here without Kris? I could always go with him…if he wanted me to that is. But what about everything I’ve been working for here? That would all go to waste…and I’ll be left in the same position I was three years ago… Although…this could be my chance to do what I want – it doesn’t seem like Mum and Dad are going to forgive me anyway…

But is it worth it? I analysed my feelings for Kris. I know for sure that I like him…everything about him. Could I do without him? Honestly…I probably could, but I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking of him, or be very happy. I’ll only end up liking him more, the more time I spend with him. I could definitely spend all my time with him and not complain about it. There were so many things to consider, but I still had time. Two weeks…that’s not long. I didn’t want to think about EXO leaving so I put my pillow over my face and tried to clear my mind, thinking of mundane things, like sheep… I wonder what Kris is doing right now. Well…the peace was nice while it lasted. I sat up in bed and ruffled my hair in frustration. He’s probably sleeping peacefully… I sighed.

What have you done to me, Kris?

I got up from my bed and padded into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. When I came back, the notification light on my phone was blinking. I turned the screen on and looked at it. One new text message. Who would be texting me at this time?… I unlocked the phone and went onto the messages window.

I almost fell onto the floor in a puddle.

Kidnapper:

Hope I can see you soon…

Goodnight

I sat down on my bed and stared at the screen. Kris sent me a text… He hopes he can see me soon… A huge grin spread across my face as I stood up and did a silly victory dance, squealing in excitement. He put a heart there too!! It’s a good sign! I looked at the screen again. It wasn’t anything amazing, but those simple words made me feel elated, knowing that Kris wanted to see me again. Should I text him back? I decided against it…deciding to a bit instead. I put my phone down and crawled into bed again.

Goodnight, Kris.

It didn’t take me long to drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

It was 1.30am and everyone had finally settled down and gone to bed after watching the movie. It was a comedy and hilariously funny, although it had some romance too. Tao had cried his eyes out at all the touchy bits as usual. By the time it had finished, half of the boys had already been asleep and the rest were on the verge of passing out too. Now, Chanyeol was sniffing in the bed across from mine, which told me that he was still awake. If he was asleep he would be snoring loudly.

“Baekhyun-ah…can you stop yelping already?” His voice called out. I hadn’t even realised I had been doing that.

“Sorry.” I said. It fell silent again, and I listened to Chanyeol’s breathing slow down. My eyes were drifting close when I heard a soft creaking sound. What is that? I couldn’t be bothered to open my eyes and check though. A few moments later, I heard shuffling. Is someone in the room? A second later, there were muffled yelps coming from the other side of the room. My eyes shot open and I looked to the other side of the room. There was a big shadow hovering over where Chanyeol was laying. Oh my God, what is that?!?! GHOST?!?!

I jumped out of bed and ran towards the door, flicking the light switch on. I turned and gasped at what I saw. Kris hyung was leaning over Chanyeol and he had a pillow pressed over his face, which he was pushing down. What the hell is he doing?! I spun on my heels and ran out of the room screaming.

“SOMEONE HELP!! KRIS HYUNG IS KILLING CHANYEOL!” I yelled again when no one came. “HELPPPP!!”

A moment later, everyone poured out of their rooms.

“What happened? Why are you screaming, hyung?” Kai asked, rubbing his eyes.

“What’s wrong, Baekhyun?” Suho hyung’s hair was sticking everywhere.

“Chanyeol is being murdered!!!” I exclaimed. They all looked at me with confusion, obviously not understanding the urgency of the moment. Looks like I’m going have to save Chanyeol myself! A clear scream pierced through the air, and then a second later it was muffled again. The rest widened their eyes as they heard the noise.

I’m coming for you, Chanyeol!  I ran back into the room with the rest of EXO on my tail. When we entered the room, Chanyeol was trying to push Kris hyung off of him, while he was still smothered under the pillow. I heard laughter behind me, and turned to see Lu Han hyung falling onto his knees, clutching his stomach. He finds this funny?!? Screw him… I lunged forward and tackled Kris hyung.

“Hyung, let him go! You can’t kill him! I won’t let you!” I pulled him back. He didn’t put up any resistance and let me drag him away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol immediately sat up and looked at Kris hyung with horrified eyes.

“H-hyung…” He gasped, “What was that for-” Kris hyung through the pillow and it hit Chanyeol flat in the face. A few more boys joined Lu Han hyung in the laughter. “HYUNG! What’s wrong with you?!” Chanyeol yelled, pulling the pillow away.

“Nothing.” Kris hyung deadpanned.

“Then why are you trying to kill me?!” He asked with huge eyes, pointing at Kris hyung.

“You had it coming.” He said as Lu Han hyung started chuckling behind him again. He shrugged out of my grip and walked out of the room, smirking at Lu Han hyung as he did.

Did they plan this together?

KRIS’ POV

Lu Han followed me into the room as I flopped down onto my bed. He had tears running down his face.

“That…was too funny.” He laughed, putting a hand over his stomach. I smirked. Lu Han turned the light off and lied down. “What exactly were you doing?” He asked once he had calmed down.

“Didn’t you see?” I asked.

“I did. You looked like you were seriously going to kill him.” He laughed. 

I chuckled. “I wouldn’t kill him. He’s my brother, but I had to scare him a bit.”

“Uhm…did you tell him why you were attempting to murder him?” He asked.

I paused. “No.”

“Well it kind of defeats the point then, doesn’t it?” Lu Han laughed. “He won’t even get the message. He’ll just think you had a mental breakdown and your inner serial killer got out of its cage.”

I sighed. He’s right…I should just tell Chanyeol. “Oh well, I just had to get rid of the frustration somehow.”

“Nice to know you find such peaceful methods of releasing frustration.” He giggled. “Anyway, I’m going back to sleep now. Tell me now if you plan on potentially murdering anyone else, so I don’t bother responding to the screams later.”

“No, I don’t plan on murdering anyone else…yet.” I chuckled.

“Goodnight then.” He sunk under the covers and turned his back to me.

“Night.” I replied. Within minutes, Lu Han was fast asleep. I concentrated on his slow, steady breathing to try and fall asleep too, but it didn’t work. There was only one thing on my mind – Sirrah. My head was filled with thoughts of her. I wonder if she’s asleep right now.

I put my hands behind my head and stared up at the black ceiling. I can't believe I almost told her today. I wonder how she would have reacted if I had managed to get it out. Would she accept my heart? She seems to have a reaction to me…but I don’t know if it’s because I’m…well a celebrity, or because of me. She doesn’t seem like the type to run after fame and money, but then again I hardly know her. I hope it’s not that way.

But what happens if I tell her? She’ll be my girlfriend? For the remainder of the time I’m in London, only? What happens after that? That particular thought had been eating me up for ages. What would happen when, if I confessed to her, and then the time came for me to go back to Korea. She would be left here, and anything there could be between us would come to an end. That was the reason I was reluctant to tell her my feelings. But I knew that the feeling of regret would eat me up later, and that was enough to convince me to tell Sirrah the truth. If she accepted me, at least I would be able to be close to her while I was still able to.

Two weeks…that’s all I have left. Just the thought that I would have to leave her in such a short period of time sent pangs of pain through my heart. I wanted to take my time to get to know everything about her, down to the smallest detail.

I closed my eyes and went over every tiny detail of her face. Her lush, soft hair; her pale skin that looked so beautiful with the hint of a blush; her big, doll-like eyes, which were full of secrets and promises; and her soft, warm lips… lips that moulded perfectly to mine. Kissing her had been, so far, the best feeling I had experienced in my life.

Those weren’t the only things that drew me to her though. Her endless kindness to those around her always warmed my heart. I hadn’t been around her long, but long enough to see that she was completely selfless, and always put others before her. But at the same time, she has a playful side which I can't get enough of - her sarcastic remarks, playing around with others, and her constant attempt to get the upper hand on me. I chuckled at the thought. She’s feisty and doesn’t back down easily for what she believes in either. A brave, independent and kind woman. Oh, and she can even cook! Although I wouldn’t have cared even if she couldn’t.

She’s like a drug…and I think I’m addicted. I committed everything about her into my memory, to carry with my always. I picked up my phone and turned the screen on, looking at the picture of us. I wish I could take you with me. Then an idea struck me. I browsed through my contacts until I found the one I was looking for – Station Girl. Why didn’t I think of this before? Probably because it was so obvious… I had Sirrah’s number for ages. I had the ability to tell her all along without anyone else finding out, yet I hadn’t even thought of this method.

I started typing a little confession but then I stopped. No…this isn’t right. I want it to be special, and I’d rather tell her face to face. I erased everything I had typed out and started again.

I wish I could... No, that doesn’t sound right. You're keeping me up all night. Now I just sound like a creep. I erased it again.

Hope I can see you soon.

Goodnight.

OK, that’s fine… I was just about to send it off, but I stopped again. I went back and added a little heart at the end. Just another hint… Before I could change my mind, I hit send. No taking it back now. I exhaled loudly and put my phone down. I kept checking it after every few minutes to see if she would reply. After a while I gave up. She must have been asleep. I closed my eyes as tiredness began to take over me. I fell asleep sending a telepathic message to Sirrah – one that she would hopefully hear from my mouth soon.

I want to keep my eyes on you all the time, Sirrah.

I want to spend every second, whether asleep or awake, with you.

I want you in my life, with me, forever.

 


 

Wow....lot's of thought's in this chapter O_O

So we have a little more information about Sirrah and her parents...what could Sirrah have done that her parents wont forgive her? *gasp*

Kris finally realised he has a phone...one with Sirrah's number in it - lol.

I can't believe something that started off as me daydreaming about what it would be like to bump into Kris at the train station, turned into this story haha - if only you guys saw the amount of planning that's going into it!! ITS RIDICULOUS! 

Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... comment and let me know what you think! I've had lot's of nice people sub in the past couple of days - so thank you to you all! I wonder if i can get a few more of you to sub as well ^^

Now...I think i'll get some sleep, so goodnight everyone!