They didn't...did they?

Meeting By Coincidence

 

LUHAN’S POV

Zara stared at me, waiting for my answer. I was still a little to shocked to answer her. Tao turned to me. “Does this mean our mission is complete, gege?”

“Do you think they…They wouldn’t have right? Did they…” I couldn’t even get it out; it was too absurd to be true. But my eyes were telling me something else! “My God, they really turned out to be sneakier than we thought, huh? All that effort we put in, and in the end we didn’t even have to do anything and they go and do that?!” I exclaimed.

“Maybe it’s not how we think it is…” Tao said, giggling nervously.

“Yeah right…did you see them?!” I asked him. “We have to make sure... I have to find out. I cannot put my mind to rest until I confirm it.”

“Oppa… How do you plan on finding out?” Zara asked me.

“You know…lift up the covers and look?” I mumbled.

“Ok…that’s just creepy and wrong now.” She said.

“No…but really, we have to find out. Otherwise we won’t know if we should carry on with our mission or not!” I explained to her. Kris and Sirrah had been lying in the same blanket, glued to each other. Kris mouth had been pressed firmly to Sirrah’s temple and they, in general, had looked more than comfortable there. Sure, they could have just been cuddling, which was a feat in itself, but what had caught my eye was Sirrah’s bare shoulder sticking out of the top of the duvet. I was pretty sure she had gone to sleep wearing a t-shirt.

“No! That’s just weird and an invasion of privacy!” Zara argued. Tao watched us fire our reasons back and forth.

“I don’t care, I’ll find out even if you don’t. The curiosity will eat me alive!” I said, getting up and crawling out of the tent. Zara grabbed the back of my hoody as I did.

“Oppa! Andwae!!! Stop being crazy!” She was dragged out with me, since she was clutching my clothes. Tao came out behind her.

“Look, it’s ok! I won’t lift it up too far!” I said and walked to the tent. Zara had a strange expression on her face. I knelt by the tent and looked in. “Uhm…well since Sirrah is in there…you look.” I whispered to her.

“You forget that Kris is under the same duvet?!” She whispered back. Oh right, of course.

“Ok, ok…you look under Sirrah’s side, and I’ll look under, Kris’, ok?” I looked at her. She hesitated for a second but then nodded. I waved her towards Sirrah. She reached out to the duvet while I went towards it on my own side. My heart was thumping in my chest wildly…why am I acting like a fan girl? I closed my eyes and slowly lifted the covers. I wasn’t sure whether I wanted it to be what I was thinking, or not. I opened one eye slightly and looked. Oh…

Kris was clothed.

I looked at Zara. She looked unamused. “She’s not…” I heard the silent ‘’ at the end. I nodded. Hey but…it’s possible that they just put their clothes back on after they- Just then Sirrah stirred. Zara and I were still holding up their duvet and the cold air was getting in. Sirrah snuggled closer to Kris, winding her legs in with his. I suddenly got a plan. I put the covers down and stood up again, grinning. Zara also let go and stood up. Tao looked between us two.

“Why are you smiling like that, gege?” He asked. I put the flaps of the tent back in place and turned around to him.

“I have a plan…” I smirked, my chin.

“Oh God, not again…” Zara groaned. I frowned at her.

“How dare you, infidel?! They’re in there, glued to each other, are they not?!” I snapped in a hushed voice.

Tsk…disbeliever!

ZARA’S POV

Lu Han and his plans…to be honest, I wasn’t entirely sure of them. Sure, Kris and Sirrah were currently melted over each other but that could have been due to external factors and not Lu Han’s manipulation. Tao and I followed him back to the tent.

“Ok, so, we need equipment!” Lu Han said.

“What equipment, gege?” Tao asked. Lu Han crawled out of the tent again. Aish, this oppa! Can he not stay in one place?

“I need…a feather!” He declared.

“A feather? What for?” I asked.

“You’ll see…find one!” He waved us off. All three of us searched around the tents for a feather, but found none.

“I don’t think there are any here, gege.” Tao said. At that moment a pigeon landed near the burnt out campfire.

“Oh, how convenient.” Lu Han eyed the bird. What’s he thinking? “ Maybe we could just…” he trailed off as he started creeping towards the pigeon. I finally understood what he was planning.

“Oppa, andwaeyo!” I grabbed his arm and held him back.

“Wae? It’s not like we are going to find a feather around here.” He looked at me with his big, doe eyes.

“Oppa…that doesn’t mean you can just pluck it off a bird. I’ll report you to the animal abuse services!” I threatened him. It didn’t work.

“But I need a feather!” He tried to go towards the pigeon again. I stomped my foot and it flew away in fear. “Noooo! Come back!” Lu Han watched the pigeon fly away with a betrayed look. He turned around and glowered at me. It didn’t look right on his cherubic face.

“I’m sure we can find a feather in the woods. There’s always nests and stuff in the trees so…you know, there’ll be feathers too!” I smiled, trying to be optimistic.

“Fine, go and find me one.” He said and sat down on the ground, waving Tao and I off. I sighed. He is so childish. I took Tao’s hand and went off into the woods with him. After a while of searching, we finally found one and returned to Lu Han.

“Here.” I held it out in front of his nose.

“Oh! Awesome!! Come, let’s go.” He looked up and smiled as he took it out of my hands. So puurrrttyyy!

He took us to the SIRRIS tent again. He moved the flaps back again and held the feather out in front of Tao. The boy took it uncertainly. “Ok, Zara, hold the duvet up, and Tao, I want you to tickle their feet with that.” He whispered, pointing at the feather. What on earth? We both looked at each other and then at him in confusion.

“And what are you going to be doing?” I whispered back. He held his phone up in his hand.

“I, madam, am going to be the camera man.” He grinned devilishly. I rolled my eyes. Of course, he would take the easiest job for himself.

LUHAN’S POV

Zara gently lifted the covers while Tao moved forward. He looked at me with panicky eyes. I patted his back in reassurance. He took a deep breath and then placed the feather on Kris’ bare feet, while I started recording. Kris’ eyebrows furrowed. I flapped my hand in front of Tao so he would carry on. He started the feather across Kris’ skin. Kris squirmed around as the duvet slowly slipped off of them to reveal Kris’ arms wrapped around Sirrah’s waist; his body moved against Sirrah’s which in turn caused her to shift around. I was grinning like mad. ‘Sirrah’ I mouthed to Tao. He moved the feather from Kris’ feet to Sirrah’s smaller ones. She moaned and twisted around in Kris’ arms, so she now had her back against his chest. I pointed Tao towards Kris’ feet. He moved the feather again.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows again and groaned something incomprehensible. I saw Zara trying to hold in her laughter. Kris moaned again and tightened his grip around Sirrah. His right hand, however, moved upwards, towards her chest. My eyes almost fell out of my head. Oh lord, he is literally groping the woman!!! Sirrah let out a quiet sigh. I clapped my free hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. It is totally wrong to be watching them right now, but I don’t even care. Oh the fun I’m going to have showing this to them later!

Tao switched over to Sirrah’s feet again. I didn’t even have to tell him this time. What a good boy! He learns quick. Sirrah turned around in his arms again, nuzzling her nose against his jaw, as she scraped her bare legs up and down his, trying to get away from the tickling. Then came Kris’ turn.

“Sirrah…stop it…” He mumbled. I could see Zara and Tao’s shoulders shaking with laughter. Kris rolled over Sirrah’s body, and landed on her other side.

“Ahhn…” Sirrah mewled as Kris’ full weight rolled over her. I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. I urged Tao to carry on. He shuffled over so he could reach Duizhang’s  feet.

“Stop it…it tickles.” Kris whined. He pulled Sirrah up, so her face was at the same level as his, and he rubbed his face against hers. She moaned again and flailed her legs around. They reached just under Kris’ knees. She’s so short! Tao carried on tickling Kris. “Stop…” He grumbled. His eyes started flickering. Oh , he’s going to wake up. I frantically waved to the other two. Zara dropped the duvet and crawled away while Tao ninja rolled out of sight. I quickly stopped recording and pocketed my phone. Just then, Kris’ eyes fluttered open. He stared at the sight in front of him…which was Sirrah’s face superglued to his. He went cross-eyed in the process of staring at her. Now was my cue.

“Oh...you two are awake? Good! I was just coming to wake you up!” I beamed at him, as his eyes turned towards me. A slow blush was creeping its way into his skin and I walked away like nothing was wrong with the state he was currently in, leaving him to deal with the aftermath of waking up in such compromising circumstances.

Lu Han, you are a genius.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel...i've turned Luhan into a bit of a special.... but i'm convinced theres a cheeky, playful devil hiding behind that angel persona of his! But beware, oppa...that pigeon might be seeking revenge!! O_O

                        

I have a feeling i am going to drive all of you to insanity with no SIRRIS action happening...but i have a plot to stick to!!!!!!!!!!! So please dont kill me...

Anyway i have a few things to say! :- 

1. Thank you to everyone who wished luck to my sister for the audition - i wasnt allowed in to watch her, but she says she thinks she did ok, so lets hope that turns out to be true! Also, she said thank you to you guys ^^

2. Thank you for your comments...it was amusing reading what you guys thought would happen =P

3. I...forgot what i was originally going to say (i do that a lot recently) but!....yeah i got nothing. Maybe tell your friends to read my fic...? Nah that wasnt it.

Nevermind... THANKS TO EVERYONE AGAIN! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Oh i remembered.... i love you guys ^^

ENJOY! <3