Signs

Meeting By Coincidence

ENJOY


“Hello?”

I got no reply. It was completely silent inside the apartment, which meant it was empty. I walked into the living room, to find a sign on a stand in the middle of the room.

What on earth?

I stared at the sign for a second, as I closed the door behind me.

 

<-- This way please!

 

Uhh…It pointed towards the left corridor. I looked down to take my shoes off and noticed colourful footprint stickers on the floor. I chuckled even though I was so confused. This seemed like the kind of thing you would find in a children’s play centre. I followed the footprints in the direction of the sign. They led into the bathroom. I went inside and found another sign there.

 

Take your clothes off…NOW! ...and shower.

 

Haha, what is this?! I decided to play along. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower, turning the hot water on and letting it soak me and wash away all of today’s hard work. The constant drumming of the water on my body felt really good. I turned under the shower head and opened my eyes as I rubbed away water with my hand…and came face to face with another sign.

 

You don’t have very long, hurry up!

 

Wow, whoever made these signs were pretty demanding! Oh well, this was kind of making me excited, so I sped up the cleaning process, and scrubbed my body as fast as I could. I stepped out of the shower, and wrapping a towel around me, opened the door to the bathroom. There was another trail of footsteps leading to my bedroom. I placed my feet on the stickers as I followed the trail into my room, feeling like a child, which made me laugh. Another sign on my door.

 

Close the door behind you!

 

I did as I was told… I went over to the bed and picked up the garment bag that was lying on it. There was a Calvin Klein label on it, as well as a sticky note.

 

Get dressed and be fully ready in 20 minutes. Everything is there for you.

(You’re welcome!)

 

Ready in 20 minutes? For what? I was really confused now. I ped the bag and raised an eyebrow at what I found. It was an expensive looking black tuxedo, with a pristine white shirt, and a purple silk waistcoat and bow-tie. Holy hell… I touched the fine material. It was amazing, and it kind of gave me a clue of what might be going on now. But I still couldn’t figure out why the rest of the guys weren’t here.

I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

I looked to the other side of the room to find a full length mirror placed in the corner, with a table next to it, with all the makeup and hair products I would need. This person definitely made sure I had everything. I dried my hair off with the towel and then got changed into the tux.  

A perfect fit.

I walked over to the table in the corner, and looked at all the items on it. I definitely wasn’t missing anything. I did my makeup and hair as fast as I could…and I was pretty much ready. I stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked pretty damn good. I always do…hehe. The tuxedo fit perfectly, hugging my body in all the right places. I sound like a girl now.

I headed towards the door. Another sign on the bottom of it.

 

Shoes! →

 

And placed on the floor next to my bed, was a shoe box, with a pair of socks folded on top of them. I picked it up and pulled it open. Expensive leather shoes. I pulled those on too and then headed out to the living room. There in my way, there was another sign.

 

Don’t forget the little box on the table!

 

It was a small black box, wrapped with a purple ribbon which matched my waistcoat and bowtie.

It was really cute. There was a little card next to it, which read “Dear Xuimin, Open me!”. So I picked it up and gently tore the envelope open to pull out a blank white card. What the…? I opened it to look inside.

“Dear Xiumin,

Don’t open the box yet.

Take the keys to the apartment.

Lock up, and wait outside.

Love,

? ? ?

xoxo”.

 

I was really excited now. I snatched up the keys, and basically ran out of the apartment. I held the box under my arm as I locked the door. And then I turned around and waited. Barely a minute had gone by before I heard the soft purr of a car engine. I looked in the direction the sound had come from…

 

And then my eyes fell out of my head.

Slowly rolling towards me was an orange Lamborghini Aventador. My god that is the iest car ever… I expected it to drive right past me, but then it came to a stop right in front our apartment. The door of the driver’s side opened… scissor doors, rising above the car. Then the sound of heel’s clicking on the ground, and the driver came into my view.

“Ready for your big night out, Oppa?”

 

 

I swear I heard my jaw hitting the floor.


You may kill me. You have my permission. I know it's been a long time coming. I honestly thought I was going to give up...but eh...I couldn't leave this hanging in the middle.

 

I know...this was a rubbish chapter. I really lost my vibe haha...but it'll pick up again from the next chapter. Sorry guise!!

 

Thanks to all the new people who subbed! 

 

Comment pls everyone!! So I know people still want to read this. Or I may just stop. xoxo!