Poor Kris

Meeting By Coincidence

 

I pulled my shirt out of Tao’s grip and glared down at him. “Tao, stop acting like a baby.” He looked up at me with big, wet eyes and sniffed. Curse you, Hwang Zi Tao, for being so cute. I patted his shoulder reluctantly. “It’s ok…it will be fine.” He hugged my arm again. I looked around and sighed. I felt like I’d just kidnapped all the animals from a zoo…and the crazy animals at that. Then an idea hit me.

“Who wants ice-cream?!” I yelled. Everyone froze and looked at me – and then all at once they ran towards me and started jumping up and down yelling, ‘ME! - ME! - PICK ME! - I LOVE YOU HYUNG!’ “OK! Calm down!” They all stopped and stood there like obedient puppies. “Right, follow me like the good children you are and I will get you all ice-cream ok?” They nodded. I turned and started walking down the road and they all followed me. I turned around to count them to make sure I had all of them. Twelve? Who’s missing? I looked back and saw Sirrah sitting in the middle of the road, with her legs crossed, staring off into space. Now what?

I walked over to her, while the others started messing around again. I crouched down next to Sirrah and she looked up at me with blank eyes. “Sirrah, what’s wrong?” I asked her.

“I don’t want ice-cream.” She stated.

“Uhhhh…so you’re just going to sit here?” I raised an eyebrow.

“You said to follow you if we wanted ice-cream. I don’t want ice-cream.” She crossed her arms and turned her face away.

“I can’t just leave you here on your own, though, can I? So you have to come with us.” I told her.

“Sirheo.” She pouted.

“Sirrah…please, come on.” I said, exasperated. She turned to me and frowned.

“I’m tired. Carry me.” She commanded. My expression flattened.

“What?” Is she serious?

“Carry me or I’m not moving!” She closed her eyes and banged her heels on the floor. Yup, she’s                                                           serious.

I sighed and stood up. “Ok, come on then.” She held her hand out to me. I rolled my eyes and yanked her up off the floor. I stood there feeling awkward. How does she want me to carry her? I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at her.

“Well?” She asked.

“Uh…”

“Turn around!” She ordered. I did as she asked. “Bend down! You’re too tall!” I bent my knees and lowered myself. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and lean onto my back. “LET’S GO!!!” She yelled. I straightened up and she wrapped her legs around my hips. I gingerly placed my hands on her bare legs, not sure where I should hold her from.

“I can see the whole world from here! I’m so high!” She yelled. Yes, you’re definitely acting it. She moved forwards and nuzzled her nose against my neck and giggled. My skin tingled where she touched me. Ok…this is too much for me to handle right now.  I unwound her legs from around my hips and shook to get her off of me, while bending backwards. She slid off my back and I let go of her arms. I turned around to see her wobble and then land on the floor. She looked up at me with huge, glistening eyes and her bottom lip quivered. Oh , no don’t cry…

“Sirrah, are you o-” I bend down towards her but she let out a cry and jumped up and away from me. She ran over to Chanyeol and clung onto his t-shirt, hiding her face against his chest.

“Channie! He dropped me down! He did it on purpose!” She complained to him. Chanyeol just wrapped his arms around her shoulders and rubbed his cheek on the top of her head. He had his eyes closed and was smiling like an idiot. I walked up to them.

“Sirrah…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, you were just…strangling me.” I lied, trying to placate her.

“Liar!” She yelled and held on tighter to Chanyeol.  “Channie, you carry me! I don’t want to go with the angry bird.” She turned Chanyeol around and latched her arms around his neck. He bent forwards and lifted her off the ground. He went forward a few steps, wobbled, and then collapsed on the floor with Sirrah on top of him. She scowled and slapped his back. “You’re useless too!” She cried, but didn’t bother getting off him.

 Sehun came and looked down at them and Sirrah looked up and waved at him. His eyes widened and he ran off to the others screaming, “Man down! Man down! We need a rescue team!!” I sighed for the millionth time tonight. These guys are going to drive me mad. I moved forward and pulled Sirrah off Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, get up!” He slowly got to his feet and stumbled forwards, laughing like a lunatic. Sirrah was trying to remove my hand from around her wrist. She was struggling with all her strength but she couldn’t loosen my grip. I lifted her up easily and threw her over my shoulder.

“NO!!! Let go of me!! SOMEONE HELP ME, I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!” She was screaming at the top of her lungs and kicking her legs about. She’s gonna hit my face! I thought, moving my head back.

“Sirrah, I’m not kidnapping you, now be quiet.” I hissed. She was going to get me arrested at this rate.

“Yes you are! HELLPP! SOMEONE HELP!” She carried on yelling. I abruptly stopped and put her back on the floor. I looked down at her. She was about to start screaming again when I put a finger to her soft lips.

“Shhh… no more shouting, ok?” I said quietly to her, looking intently into her eyes. Her eyes widened and she nodded. “Good.” I took her hand and led her towards the others and she quietly followed. I looked down at her to see a rosy tint to her cheeks. Is that really all I had to do to calm her down? We joined the others, who were still messing about. Lu Han came and slung an arm around my neck.

“You two look so cute together! You should totally date!” He ‘whispered’ not so quietly in my ear. I shot him a sour look and shoved him away.

“HYUNG! There! There's an ice-cream shop!!” Sehun yelled. I sighed and led them into it. They made a huge commotion inside the shop as they picked what flavours they wanted. The lady behind the counter seemed to be getting more and more pissed off by the second.

“Guys, hurry up…” I sighed. I looked down at Sirrah. “You really don’t want any?” I asked her. She looked up at me and then nodded. “You do?” She nodded again. Why is she not talking now? “What flavour?” She pointed towards some bright blue concoction in the display window - blue raspberry sorbet. I raised an eyebrow but ordered it for her anyway. Her eyes lit up when the woman handed the cone to her and she away happily. Once everyone had been served and I had paid the lady, we made our way back outside. “Come on guys.” I said, leading them towards the underground. Sirrah was still holding my hand. I had let her go in the ice-cream parlour, but to my surprise she had come up next to me once we left and taken my hand again.

Down the road, D.O, Chanyeol and Sehun were snapping silly pictures together. Sirrah saw them and grinned. She suddenly handed me her cone of ice-cream and ran off towards them. I looked at her confused. “Do you not want this, Sirrah?” I called out to her. She turned around and shook her head and then carried on towards the other boys. What do I do with this now? I eyed the blue sludge cautiously. It looks interesting. I tentatively scooped some of the blue stuff onto my tongue and tasted it. It was sweet and sour at the same time. It’s not too bad. I took another . I felt someone nudging my side.

“Indirect kiss!” Lu Han sniggered. I looked at him, annoyed.

“Why, oh why, Lu Han, do you have to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time, saying the wrong things?” I asked him.

“I’m never wrong!” He winked at me and ran away. He is really going to get me in trouble soon.

I walked up to the others and urged them to move along. Sirrah stuck her tongue out at me - it was blue. My face fell. Mine must be blue too… She suddenly moved up to me and took the cone out of my hand again. “Mine.” She said and started walking.

“Shouldn’t have given it to me in the first place…” I mumbled but followed after her. I noticed her shivering slightly beside me. “Are you cold?” I asked her. She stuck her bottom lip out while looking at me, and nodded. I shrugged out of my jacket and put it around her shoulders. She handed me her ice-cream again and one by one, she stuck her hands through the arm holes so she was actually wearing the jacket. Her hands didn’t emerge from the other side… She flapped an arm towards me.

“Help me.” She flapped the extra fabric around in my face. I tsk’ed and grabbed her hand, pulling the sleeves back to reveal her hand and then repeated the process with her other arm. Once I was done, she smiled up at me angelically and took the ice-cream back, carrying on making her lips blue too. I saw her inhale deeply and then she turned towards me. “This smells nice.” She said looking towards my jacket. She grinned and walked away. What the…. I can't even... I turned my head to the left and came within an inch of Lu Han’s face.

“I think she likes you.” He gave me a cheesy smile. I shoved him away.

“Will you cut that out!?” I huffed in frustration and walked away from him. I walked past D.O who was his strawberry ice-cream, when suddenly the scoop fell off the cone and splatted onto the floor and he was left standing there with an empty cone in his hand. He looked down at it with wide eyes.

“Well done, Kyung Soo.” I told him and patted his shoulder as I went past him. He angrily threw the cone on the floor and marched away.

We finally made it to the underground and after missing two trains, I finally managed to get them onto one. Every time a train had gone past us, Sirrah had grabbed my arm and whimpered against it, looking at the train with big eyes. She had been scared of it for some reason. Now she she sat down next to me on the train, still clinging onto my arm. They rest were all making a ruckus, but thankfully there was no one else in our carriage at this time – it was a little past midnight. I watched them play rock, paper, scissors. D.O lost every time. Looks like the depression from losing his ice-cream has finally hit him.

I felt a slight pressure on my side and I turned to see Sirrah’s head roll onto my shoulder. She was asleep. She looked peaceful and there was a hint of a smile on her lips. My own mouth moved up into a smile. I felt a fluttery sensation in my stomach. Why? I immediately straightened my face and looked away from the sleeping girl. I don’t like her, I don’t like her, I don’t like her, I don’t like her…. I carried on chanting that in my head.

I saw Lu Han looking over and smirking at me. I wanted to slap it off his face. Zara got off a few stations before us, saying she was going to go to her boyfriend’s house. I worried if it would be OK for her to go on her own at this time, but she assured me it was only a five minutes’ walk from the station and she would be fine. I reluctantly let her go and told her to call Sirrah’s phone when she had reached the house.

We reached our station and I woke Sirrah up to get out of the train. She was still half asleep and I put an arm around her to keep her upright while she trudged along. About half way to the apartment, she started to wake up properly. She looked up at me, giggled, and then went off to link arms with Lu Han and they skipped towards the apartment. Sirrah’s phone rang and she pulled it out of the top of her dress. The guys all gawked at her. Did she just pull her phone out of her bra? She answered the phone, oblivious to the reactions of the men around her. Women and their strange ways… It turned out to be Zara and she said she was at her boyfriend’s house.

The guys all looked tired now – they were shuffling along slowly, dragging their feet as they made their way towards the apartment. We weren’t very far now, maybe another five minutes. The only ones who still seemed to have any energy left were Baekhyun and Lu Han who were skipping along with Sirrah. How she managed to do that in those heels and with a bad ankle, I don’t know. We finally made it to the apartment and the guys slumped down by the door.

“Who’s got the keys?” I asked them. Suho held his hand up but made no move to find them. “Joon Myeon…I need the keys.” I told him.

“I…don’t know where I put them, hyung.” He said lamely. I sighed and proceeded to search his pockets. I finally found it in the back pocket of his jeans and made a face as I put my hand down it and retrieved them. Oh the joys of groping Suho while looking for keys…I’ve never wanted anything else more in my life. I unlocked the door and let the guys in. They stumbled in and some of them collapsed in the living room while some went off to their own rooms. I turned around to see Sirrah playing dizzy dinosaurs on her own in the courtyard in front of our apartment.

“Sirrah, are you going to spend the night there?” I asked her.

“No, I’m not! I’m going to spend the night with YOU!” She yelled and wobbled towards me. I gulped. What did she just say? Hold on…calm down Kevin, she meant you as in…EXO. I watched her come closer, and then she lost her footing and stumbled towards me. She fell against my chest and stayed there, not moving. Then slowly she put her hands on my chest and looked up at me.

“You smell…so good. I could eat you up right now.” She whispered. I felt my eyes go round. What on earth is wrong with this woman?! I backed away from her.

“Uh…we should go inside now, Sirrah, it’s getting late.” She narrowed her eyes and smirked at me, coming after me as I backed into the house.

“What’s wrong, Kris, are you scared of me?” She purred. She looked like a little tigress on the prowl. To be honest, I was scared – scared of what might happen if she got too close to me. She carried on coming towards me. She moved forwards quickly, and grabbed my shirt, pulling me towards her with unexpected strength. She looked up at me, her face inches away from mine. “Why are you running away from me, Duizhang? Don’t you like me?” She murmured. Since when did our roles reverse?!

My breathing sped up as she walked me backwards towards the living room, running her hands up and down my abs. Oh God, what is she doing? “What should I do with you?” She hummed and smirked at me. My heart thumped hard. She carried on pushing me backwards, leading us towards the big couch in the living room when suddenly I tripped over something and fell backwards. Sirrah, being latched onto my shirt, fell with me, and I felt my head smash painfully into something hard as I landed on the floor with Sirrah on top of me. I could see black spots and stars everywhere. What just…

“Kris…are you ok?” Sirrah said from on top of me. Her voice sounded distant.

“I’m…I think so.” I mumbled. I felt dizzy and couldn’t figure out what was going on. I felt Sirrah move her face to my neck and kiss it.

“Do you have any idea how y you are?” She purred in my ear. I could feel the vibration from her lips. She kissed my jaw and then started trailing her lips towards mine – and then everything went black.

 


 

 

Haha, drunk y Sirrah - poor Kris. And luhan is such a cute Kris-x-Sirrah shipper LOL....Enjoy guys <3