Intoxicated

Meeting By Coincidence

 

Not a very long update but i hope you like it ^^

[Soundtrack - this is what i imagine them dancing too, so put it on and read away! lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ6Po7fivdk]


 

Kris slowly turned me around and pulled my back against his body, wrapping his hands around my waist, as he started moving his hips slowly to the music. I started rolling my hips to match his. He tightened his grip on my waist, and pulled me even closer until there was no space between us at all. I put my hands over his and laced my fingers through his long ones. He removed one of his hands from my grip and I felt his warm fingers on my neck as he brushed my hair away, which was quickly replaced by his warm breath. I tilted my head to allow him better access. What am I doing?  I heard him chuckle softly and his breath tickled my skin.

His hands drew patterns across my stomach as he continued swaying us from side to side. My breathing sped up as he finally put his mouth to my neck and gently brushed his lips up and down it, barely touching me. I let out an involuntary whimper as his touch sent shivers down my spine. He placed a soft kiss on my throat.

“Why is your heart beating so fast, Sirrah?” He said softly in my ear and then kissed it.

This is surreal. I think I’m going insane… We were surrounded by people, but at that moment, the only things that existed for me was Kris, the music and the way he was making me feel. I was in complete bliss, and I didn’t think the alcohol had much to do with that. His intoxicating scent surrounded me and blocked out any other senses as I closed my eyes and leaned back into him. We stayed like that for the rest of the song, pressed together tightly – his body grinding into mine.

The song finally ended and Kris loosened his hold on me, and spun me around to face him, pulling me against him again. He gazed down at me intently.  I couldn’t read anything in his eyes but I felt as if his gaze was penetrating my soul, seeing right through me. My breath caught in my throat. Kris’ eyes flickered downwards and he slowly brought his face towards mine as my mind turned into a tangled mess. His lips were merely a few millimetres away from mine, when I moved his arms, and stumbled backwards. Kris straightened up and looked at me.

“W-what’s wrong, Sirrah?” He asked, worry tainting his voice.

“I…I…” I what? His lips were… What do I want? I can’t breathe. “I need some fresh air,” I said. I turned away from him and pushed my way through the dancing bodies to find the exit.

KRIS’ POV

I was pretty sure she had drunk something from the way she was wobbling around when I led her onto the dance floor. She was giggling more than usual as well. I brought her in between the crowd and pulled her into me as the music started. It was a slow R’n’B song. I started moving my hips and she quickly matched my movements. Having her body moving with mine, I suddenly had the urge to get closer to her, so I pulled her tightly against me and she twined her fingers with mine, and suddenly I wasn’t in control of my mind. I don’t know what happened – I had a longing to be as close to her as possible – and it wasn’t just lust…it was something more complicated than that which I couldn’t fully understand. Maybe it was because she was looking prettier than usual today… or maybe something else.

I moved her long, soft hair out of the way and laughed when she tilted her head, like she was giving me permission to touch her. I put my lips to her neck and let my hands roam across her flat stomach. What am I doing? She was breathing hard. I couldn’t stop myself as I pressed a kiss to her neck and she let out an almost inaudible moan – I felt butterflies in my stomach at the sound. I could feel her pulse under my lips, which was fluttering rapidly.

“Why is your heart beating so fast, Sirrah?” I asked her and then kissed the soft skin of her ear. She didn’t answer me, but responded by leaning her head back onto me. I held her tighter and we carried on moving to the music. All I could think about was how her small, soft body was moulded against mine and how it felt so good. What is wrong with me?

I hadn’t drunk anything, but I felt intoxicated anyway.  As the song changed, I turned her around to make her face me and pulled her close, wrapping my arms tightly around her slender waist again. She was looking up at me with wide, sparkling eyes and I stared into them, trying to figure out what she might be feeling. She seemed to have stopped breathing. Why does she do that every time I come near her? My mind was in a thousand different places as my eyes fell on her slightly parted, pink lips; they looked soft and inviting. On impulse, I moved my face down towards hers. Our lips were just about to touch when she suddenly unclasped my arms from around her waist, and staggered backwards. That snapped me out of my daze and I immediately straightened up. She looked a little shaken, and she was breathing rapidly.

“W-what’s wrong, Sirrah?” I asked her. Was I too forward? Maybe I scared her. She looked confused, and she squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, as if to clear her mind.

“I…I…I need some fresh air.” She gasped, and disappeared into the crowd of dancing people. I stood there looking after her. Did I take things too far? I probably shouldn’t have done that…what was I thinking anyway?! What was I doing…? I moved away from the dance floor and sat down on a stool by the bar. I shuddered at what had just happened between Sirrah and me – at how close we had been. I had been about to kiss her. How could I have let things go that far? Why hadn’t I been able to stop myself?

At that moment, Lu Han crashed into me. He put a glass to my mouth and tipped it – I felt liquid around my lips. I had no choice but to gulp it down and it burned my throat as it went down. It was either that or choke on it. I felt it dripping down onto my shirt. I looked up and glared at Lu Han who was smiling like he had let his brain out for a walk. I opened my mouth to give him a piece of my mind but he had another glass ready which he again tipped to my mouth. I tried to move back but he stopped forward and didn’t back off. I swallowed it again. I opened my mouth for a second time to verbally abuse Lu Han when I saw Xiu Min come up to my other side with another shot. I glared at him.

“Don’t you dare.” I warned him. He stopped and grinned at me.

“Well…you either drink it down, or I’ll pour it over your jeans. Then it will look like you had a little accident.” He said and giggled. I rolled my eyes. How immature can these guys get? I eyed the glass. Well another one won’t do any harm. Maybe it will calm my nerves. I took it from the dumpling’s hand and smacked it back. They both cheered and took my hands to take me back onto the dance floor but I swatted them away. They pouted but left me alone.

I looked around for Sirrah. I finally spotted her near the entrance, giggling about something with Chanyeol. She didn’t seem to be in too bad of a state. I should go apologize to her. I hopped off my stool and made my way over to them. When I got to Chanyeol, though, Sirrah was nowhere to be seen. I looked at Chanyeol. “Where did Sirrah go?” I asked him.

He blinked at me and then broke into a huge grin. “Hyung!” He yelled and wrapped his arms around me. “I missed you so much, hyung! Where were you?” I sighed and shoved him off of me.

“Chanyeol…where did Sirrah go?” I repeated again. He looked up and scratched his eyebrow.

“I don’t know…she was here a minute ago. She just disappeared!” He leaned in closer to me and then spoke in a hushed voice, “I think the aliens got her...” He said with wide eyes.

I tsk’ed at him and turned around looking through the crowd for the silly girl.

Where did you go, Sirrah?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments please? <3 i shall update soon...ish lol - not feeling very well, mah head hurts =(