Kiss Mania

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY 


 

 

“Of course I was worried, babo. I thought you were going into a coma or something.” Kris said with a small smile playing on his face. I chuckled, relieved that he was just joking about not being worried. The thoughts of what had happened just a little while ago in the garden came back to me. I had been completely paralysed when Kris’ lips had touched mine – frozen from shock to the point where even my lungs had stopped working. I remembered feeling light-headed and everything turning hazy after Kris answered the phone call and then everything had gone black. I supposed the kiss was the reason I had passed out in the first place.

I turned to Kris with a serious expression. “You’re the one to blame…”

“M-me…?” He stuttered, his eyes widening. I held back the smile that was threatening to spread across my face. He’s so adorable.

“Of course it’s you.” I said with a straight face.

“What did I do?” He asked, his expression becoming worried.

“You kissed me…” I mumbled, trying not to giggle with shyness.

His face relaxed as he stood up. “Well, you can’t really blame me for that, can you?” He smiled down at me, stretching his arms above his head.

“Of course I can-” I stopped talking abruptly when Kris suddenly leaned down and put his face a mere few millimetres away from mine – again I stopped breathing. I could feel his breath washing over my lips.

“Are you saying you don’t want me to kiss you?” He purred quietly. My eyes widened as I looked into his own, seeing my reflection in them. No… I nodded my head slowly, not really thinking about what I was doing. Kris’ eyes widened and he straightened up. “What? What kind of girlfriend doesn’t want her boyfriend to kiss her?” He asked. Girlfriend. I blushed at the thought and looked down. I’m his girlfriend now.

“I…uh…” I didn’t know what to say. It turned out I wouldn’t have been able to anyway, when Kris leaned down again and quickly pressed his lips against mine in a short peck. He straightened up again and grinned down at me.

“Too bad… I guess you don’t really have a choice.” My face was burning again. How am I ever going to get used to this? I cleared my throat and looked up at him.

“What was Chanyeol saying on the phone?” I changed the topic. Kris’ face immediately soured at the mention of his twin tower.

“Don’t speak of that devil.” He grumbled. That brought a smile to my lips.

“Why, what did he do?” I chuckled at his grim expression.

He gave me a look void of amusement, as if asking me whether there was any need to even ask that question. I was assuming that Kris was mad about the fact that he had interrupted our kiss, but I was grateful to Chanyeol for that. He saved my life! He looked down and sighed. “Never mind. Shall we get going?”

I giggled quietly and nodded up at him. He held out his hand to me, and I slipped my own into his grip as he gently pulled me up off the sofa. As I stood up, I felt my jeans slipping downwards. I clutched the waistband and looked down, only to realise that the button was undone and the zipper was halfway down as well. My eyes widened at the sight. “What the…” I trailed off as I looked up at Kris. His eyes were glued to my jeans too. He tore his gaze away and raised his eyes to my face. I gave him a questioning look. What exactly…happened while I was passed out?

“Uh…” His ears started turning red. “I’m sorry! It’s just…you were knocked out and I didn’t know what to do and then I remembered what I had learnt in school about first aid and they told me to loosen any tight clothing so I had to undo your belt and jeans but I swear I didn’t do anything weird!” He rambled all of that in one breath and then looked at me with a sheepish expression, the blush now creeping into his cheeks. I looked at him with a curious expression and then burst out laughing. So this is what he’s like when he’s nervous? Kris frowned at me. “What?”

“Nothing…” I shook my head as I carried on laughing.

“What…?” He asked again, his eyebrows furrowing together as well, which only made me laugh more at how confused he was. He can be so adorable at times. “Sirrah…”

“I’m sorry…that was just so cute.” I giggled. His expression turned blank.

“Eh?”

“That was cute.” I repeated, smiling up at him.

“What was?” He asked with the same expression.

“The way you got all flustered there and rambled like a kid. You’re cute.” I grinned.

The corners of his lips twitched. “I am…not cute.” He said lamely. He had an angry expression on his face, but by the way his lips kept twitching upwards, I could tell he was trying to stop himself from smiling – so he couldn’t have disliked it that much. Still smiling, I turned away from him for a second, feeling a little shy, and quickly did up my jeans and belt.

I turned back to him. I was about to ask him if we should get going but I stopped when I saw how he was looking at me with a little smile on his lips. “What?” I asked.

He stepped forwards and placed a hand on top of my head. What is he doing? “You’re so short.” He chuckled, all of a sudden. My expression fell. Pfff…

I stepped back and frowned at him. “Thanks for pointing it out.” I said, thumping him lightly on the chest. He laughed and caught my fist, pulling me against him.

He smiled down at me and curled a strand of hair behind my ear, staring into my eyes with a soft gaze. “I never said it was a bad thing. I like short girls.” He wrapped his strong, sturdy arms around me and pulled me into a warm hug. “See? You fit perfectly in my arms.”

My heart melted at his words, and I felt my knees weakening. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest, which was where my head reached up to even with my heels on. I snuggled closer to him, barely believing the fact that I was even able to do that. I chuckled when a certain thought flitted through my mind. I looked up at Kris, deciding to a little.

“But…with you being so tall, it would get tiring having to bend down every time to kiss me, wouldn’t it?” I grinned at him, waiting for his response. He turned his face upwards while his arms were still around me, seemingly thinking about my question.

“Hmm…” He looked down at me with a cheeky smile. What’s he up to? Then, without warning, he tightened his arms around me, and I squealed as he lifted me off the ground, pulling me up until our eyes were at the same level – and so were our lips. “There we go,” He grinned, “Problem solved.”

“Kris…” I laughed, “Put me down.”

“No.”

“Please?” I asked.

“No.” He repeated, and then started spinning around. Instinctively, I put my arms around his neck and clung onto him tightly to stop myself from falling. He chuckled when he felt my arms winding around his neck. “That’s better.”

I smiled. So it was part of his plan. He stopped spinning and stared straight into my eyes. A mischievous smile spread across his face as he leaned his face towards mine. I knew he was going to kiss me again, so I started leaning away from him, hoping he would stop. I feared for my life! His smile only got cheekier as he carried on moving his head forwards, and when I didn’t stop moving back, he removed one of his arms from around my waist, holding me up with just the other one, and put his hand on the back of my head and pushed gently – effectively stopping me from getting away from him. Well, so much for that.

He pulled my head towards his and captured my lips once again. Again, I couldn’t breathe, I felt light headed, and there were fireworks exploding in my head. But there was a difference this time; my body allowed me to respond to his kiss and my eyes fell shut. As his lips moved against mine, he slowly put me down on the floor and moved both his hands up to cup my face. My body felt like it was on fire and I tightened my arms around his neck, pulling him down closer to me, feeling the need to get as close to him as possible. I’d never felt so much want, desire, for any other guy before. It felt amazing as his teeth gently nibbled on my bottom lip and then his tongue ran over it, slowly pulling it into his mouth. I was running my hands through his hair, and suddenly he bit down on my lip a little too hard.

I gasped and the shock caused me to pull his soft blonde hair at the nape of his neck. He emitted a soft sound from his throat and moaned into the kiss, the vibration from his voice humming through our lips. That sounded…so hot. To say it was a turn on was an understatement. My action only led to him deepening the kiss. He moved his hands down from my face and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tightly into his body as he slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth. Very tentatively, he the tip of my tongue with his, coaxing it forwards, and I complied. I still couldn’t believe that I was actually doing this with Kris. Our tongues twined together in a little dance, and I was seriously starting to run low on oxygen at this point, but for once, I didn’t want the kiss to end. If I’m going to pass out after this again, then so be it.

And then suddenly, Kris broke away, gasping for air. I opened my eyes in confusion, my head spinning with exhilaration, only to have my head pulled against his chest, which was falling and rising with his rapid breaths. We stayed like that, silently, for a few moments while I remembered how to breathe again, and then Kris pulled me back and looked down at me with a small smile. “That was…amazing.” He said in an airy voice, and then his smile turned into a little smirk. “You’re not going to faint again, are you?”

I could still feel little sparks exploding in my head and my knees felt weak, so I wasn’t entirely sure. “I…think I might.” I whispered breathlessly.

Kris chuckled and pulled me against him again, squeezing me tightly. “I’ll just hold you then, to make sure you don’t.” I smiled and rested my head against his warm chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“I don’t mind that.” I whispered.

Kris chuckled again after hearing what I said. He rested his head on top of mine nonchalantly and was quiet for a few seconds. “You know, it’s going to be a bit of a problem if you pass out after every time I kiss you. I think I’ll have to kiss you more often like that, to get you used to it.”

I moved back and looked up at him to see him grinning playfully down at me. “You really want to kill me don’t you?” I asked with a serious expression as I took a step away from him and started walking away, while I supressed the giggle that was rising in my throat from his expression.

“Of course not! It’s to help you!” He exclaimed as he ran up to me and hugged me from behind. He swayed us from side to side as we continued walking towards the kitchen. “I would never want to hurt you.”

My heart warmed at his words and I put my hands on top of his, but didn’t say anything. A second later, I felt his lips on my neck.

“Did I tell you…” He mumbled against my skin, and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

“Tell me what?” I whispered.

“Tell you…that you taste like raspberries?” He whispered back, pressing a trail of kisses down my neck. Oh my God… Raspberries? I remembered eating raspberry flavoured sweets before we had left for the garage. My breathing was speeding up again, and I squirmed around in his grip as he kissed the skin just under my ear, making it tingle.

“K-Kris!” I gasped and jumped out of his embrace, turning around to look at him. He was pouting at me. “I didn’t know you had such a naughty side.”

His pout turned into a little smirk. “There’s a lot you don’t know about me yet. And I didn’t even do anything yet!”

My eyes turned wide at his words. Didn't do anything yet? He chuckled at my expression and stepped forwards to quickly grab my face and smack a kiss on my lips. I gasped and fell backwards. I’m going to go mad if he keeps doing this. “We need to go back home Kris!” I exclaimed and ran over to the kitchen doors to close them.

“But I was having fun here…” He mumbled.

I turned around to him with a happy smile. “So was I. But we need to get back otherwise the others will get worried. You didn’t even call them back, did you?”

Kris’ eyes widened a little and then he smiled sheepishly. “No, I didn’t.”

“Well then, let’s go.” I said, taking his hand and leading him to the front door. “Wait here for a second.” I told him and then ran upstairs to quickly check that all the lights and doors were closed. I came downstairs and did the same and then joined Kris at the front door again. “All clear.” I smiled and we stepped outside. I locked the door with my grandma’s key and then closed the outer door and reset the security system.

“She is such an eye-catcher.” Kris said quietly as I pressed the button on the key, and the headlights flashed when the car unlocked.

“She? Who?” I asked, confused about who he could be talking about.

Kris chuckled and pointed towards my car. Oh…

“Yeah, she is.” I agreed, with a grin.

“Must be fun driving, right?” He asked. I looked towards him and saw his eyes gleaming with admiration. I looked back at my Audi. I hadn’t let anyone touch this car, except myself. Not even my brother, and that was saying something. But the look on Kris’ face melted something inside me. Without further thought, I extended my hand towards Kris’ back.

“Here.”

Kris turned around and looked at my outstretched hand. In my palm were the keys to the Audi. His eyes widened at the sight, and he looked up at me with an shocked expression on his face. “You would let me?”

I smiled and threw the key up in the air. “Sure.” Kris caught it. My smile turned into a smirk as I walked past him to the passenger side of the car. “But you put one scratch on her, and you’re dead.”

“Damn…” I heard Kris mutter as I opened the door and got in. 

Damn right.

 


Good evening, everyone! Finally...an update! Again, i apologize for leaving it so late. I've just been so busy >.<

I'm sorry if it's a y update, but that's all i could manage for now.

 

So...last week i put a little poll up (which is on the last chapter) asking for a little advice. According to the results, most of you wanted me to start another story, while i also got a lot of sensible suggestions of starting to write the story separately and then post it later when i have enough material and time.

Thank you to everyone who gave me the advice, and voted on the poll. It really did help ^^

However, i have decided to post a story. This one, though, will be a light and carefree story, so hopefully it wont take too much out of me, unlike MBC. I've put the description and stuff up, and i'll start posting on that as soon as i have something to post =P

You can check it out here: Abuse the Boss

Excuse the title...it was a little play on 'Protect the Boss' which i've been watching recently. It's so funny T_T

 

In addition to that, i'll also be posting another story, which will be a completely different genre to the other two. I've been working on that one for a while, and it wasn't for AFF, i was actually writing a proper book, in hopes of publishing it if i had the chance, but i don't think i'm good enough of a writer to do that, so i'll change the names, and post it here instead. I already have half of it done, although i never managed to finish it because of college and exams, and the other usual excuses lol. But hopefully posting it here will give me an excuse to finish it as well ^^ so watch out for that too!

 

Well, that's it for now...i think....

 

BYE!

 

And thank you to all of my new subbies....I LOVE YOU ALL!