Chanyeol Notices Her

Meeting By Coincidence

 

A/N: Just in case anyone is confused...chapter 15 has been changed from an authors note to a normal chapter, so if you skipped it thinking its nonsense, go back and read it! ENJOY! ^^ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was surprised Zara didn’t melt into a puddle of goo on the spot, after having Kris’ perfect face only inches away from her own. I rolled my eyes. Now why would you think he was coming to you, Sirrah? Get over the guy! I laughed at my own stupidity.

“Something funny?” Kris asked, turning his face towards me.

“No, not at all. Carry on.” I said and smirked at him. He turned back to Zara and led her away. She looked like she was currently in heaven. Kris pulled her closer to his body, although not quite touching her, and gently placed his hand on her waist, taking her hand with his other one as he started swaying her to the music. Pfff! I was busy scowling at them when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up and Chanyeol was holding his hand out towards me. I looked up at him in confusion as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Don’t drool Sirrah…

“Would you like to…uh, dance with me?” He asked shyly. Oh geez, he is too cute!!! I smiled and took his hand. Thank God he just changed his shirt!

“Of course.” I replied happily, as he took me near the middle of the room. And then a thought hit me. “Oh, my ankle…” I said.

“Don’t worry.” He replied and pulled me towards him. I stumbled forwards and fell against his firm, tall body, as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I shyly looked up at him. He was gazing down at me intently, a small smile on his face. My breathing sped up and I felt my face heat up. I was about to tell him maybe this was a bad idea, when he suddenly tightened his grip around my waist. He slightly lifted me off of the ground and started moving slowly to the music. Even though it wasn’t exactly a slow dance song, it fit nicely. I put my hands gingerly on his arms as he swayed from side to side. “Is this ok?” He asked quietly.

My heart was beating faster than normal, but it was a nice feeling. Even though he hadn’t really touched me much before this, his arms felt strong and safe around me for some reason. I nodded and smiled up at him. He grinned at me, showing all his teeth and I laughed at his cute expression. Happy virus, indeed. I looked to the side to see the most of EXO sprawled out on the floor again. Kai was dancing with Suho and Sehun. I saw Zara staring at Kris with wide eyes as he danced with her, while he was looking at their reflection the mirror behind her.

“This is the best day of my life!” I heard Zara say, in a breathless voice. Kris looked down at her and chuckled. Zara was a lot taller than me, so she came up to his chin. They don’t look all that bad.

“You do remember you have a boyfriend, don’t you Zara?” I asked her teasingly. She didn’t seem bothered at all. She just nodded happily.

“And you don’t?” Chanyeol asked, still looking down at me.

“Nope, I’m a single Pringle,” I told him cheerfully and he nodded, as if filing the information away in his head. “So it’s ok for me to be in another man’s arms, unlike someone else.” I jokingly hinted at Zara. Kris looked up at me.

“Are you jealous?” He asked, smirking at me. My mouth fell open.

“W-what?! Why would I be jealous?!” I spluttered.

“I don’t know, but you sure sound like you are.” He said and twirled Zara around. I saw the rest of EXO looking around at each other awkwardly.

“Kris, leave the girl alone.” Lu Han mumbled from the floor. I scowled at Kris, getting angry. Why embarrass me like that in front of everyone? I knew I would probably do or say something stupid if I stayed here, so I pushed myself away from Chanyeol, grabbed my bag and stormed out of the practise studio.

“Sirrah, wait!” I heard Chanyeol’s voice before I closed the door behind me.

What a jerk! Who does he think he is?! Just because he knows the kind of effect he has on me, he thinks he can do anything he wants?!!! Grrr…I walked away from the studio and down the street. I wasn’t sure where exactly I was going but I kept walking. Bleh, I need to stay away from that guy. I finally broke out onto the main road and spotted a small café. I crossed the road and walked into it.

CHANYEOL’S POV

We watched Sirrah stomp out of the studio and someone turned the music off. We all turned around and looked at Kris hyung. His ears were red and he looked embarrassed as he let go of Zara-ssi.

“I…didn’t mean to make her angry, I was just joking.” He mumbled quietly.

“You’re always harassing the poor thing, Kris.” Lu Han hyung said to him.

“Where could she have gone?” Suho hyung said, more to himself than anyone else. Zara-ssi moved towards the door.

“Uhm…I’ll go find her.” She said and opened the door. I ran to her and stopped her. “What?” She asked, trying to pull the door open, which I was blocking with my hand.

“I’ll go find her.” I told her. She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Uh…ok. If you want.” She said uncertainly. I nodded and slid out of the studio. As I went out of the main entrance, a strong, cold breeze hit me. Ahhh, this feels so good. It was way too hot in there. I stood there enjoying the wind. Oh! I’m meant to be finding Sirrah! I drew my hood up and set off down the street in a light jog. I hope I don’t get lost… I was scared I wouldn’t be able to find my way back to the studio. What if I went too far trying to find Sirrah, and really got lost?! Calm down Channie…you’re a man! Think like one! The quiet street ended, and I found myself on a main road, with cars whizzing past me. I walked down the road. Maybe she’s in one of these shops…

I looked through the glass windows of each shop. Not in here…not in here either…nope, not here…no, no, no. I crossed the road and did the same with the other shops. I was walking past a café when something caught my eye. I stepped back and looked at the girl wearing the same bright blue hoody that Sirrah had been wearing. My eyes travelled further up… long black hair, that was falling over the back of the chair…further up… OH! IT’S HER! I stood there and watched her.

She looked so cute, sitting there pouting as she ripped into the sandwich she was eating. Her full, pink lips were moving, as if she was talking to herself, her delicate eyebrows furrowed in frustration. There was a slight rosy hint to her cheeks. She’s so pretty… I walked into the café and sat down on the chair next to her. She turned her face towards me and her eyes widened.

“H-how did you find me?” She mumbled around the bread in . I just smiled at her. She wasn’t like those crazy fan girls that made sure they looked graceful and perfect all the time, and freaked out in front of their favourite idols. She was herself…and perfect. She huffed when I didn’t answer her and took another bite out of her sandwich, chewing on it like it had given her personal offence.

“Are you angry?” I asked her.

“Do I look it?” She answered back, sarcastically.

“Kris hyung was only joking, he didn’t mean to upset you.” I told her. She mumbled something in English. “Awww, come on now… you can’t stay angry forever can you?” I said, poking her side.

She gasped, and swatted my hand away. She looked like she was trying to hold laughter in.

“Are you ticklish?” I asked her.

“N-no! I…No I’m not!” She stuttered. I moved my hands towards her, wiggling my fingers. She giggled but her eyes were wide as she tried to move away from my reach. She looked to the side, at the few people who were staring at us. “Chanyeol…don’t! I’m warning you.” She threatened.

“Or what?” I asked, and smiled menacingly. Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and my heart rate kicked off again.

“Chanyeol?” She called my name, looking at me intently. I gulped.

“Yes?” I asked. She reached out and pulled my hood lower over my face.

“We should go from here.” She said. Go from here? And go where…?!  She stood up and tugged on my hand, pulling me up. “Come on.” She said, an urgent tone to her voice. She pulled me out of the café, lacing her fingers through mine, and quickened her pace as she made her way down the road. Her skin was soft and warm, her small hand fitting perfectly inside mine. I didn’t know where she was taking me, but at that moment, I couldn’t care less.

SIRRAH’S POV

Chanyeol brought his fingers closer to me.

I was so so soooo ticklish and I tended to get a little violent when I was being tickled, so I didn’t want to create a scene in the café. I warned him to keep his hands away from me and moved back. I looked to the side, to where a few Asian girls were sitting, a few tables away from us. They had kept looking our way since Chanyeol had come into the café, and now I noticed a couple of them rummaging around in their bags as another pulled out her phone and held it up in our direction.

Oh no, they don’t recognise Chanyeol do they? It was a stupid question though because it was pretty obvious that they did from the way they were so excited and giggling to one another. I turned around to Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol?” I looked at him seriously to get him out of his jokey mood. His adam’s apple bobbed up and down once.

“Yes?” He asked.Yup, he looks serious enough. I reached over and pulled his hood lower over his face so the girls wouldn’t capture it with their cameras.

“We should go from here.” I told him, getting up from my chair, and pulling him up too. “Come on.” I urged him. I pulled him out of the café and quickly led him down the road. I looked back and saw the girls coming out from the café as well. They looked around and spotted us, following in our direction.

“.” I cursed, in English, and sped up some more. Chanyeol looked down at my face and realised I was worried.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. I looked up at him with a frown on my face. I would have to worry the poor thing too.

“I think some girls from the café recognised you.” I told him. His eyes widened and he looked behind him. Sure enough, the girls were there and they were gaining on us.

“Oh no…what do we do?” He asked, starting to get a little panicky. What do we do?! You’re the one who deals with fans, how am I supposed to know?!?!

“Ok…uh…we have to get back to the studio, but we can’t let them see where we are going. We have to lose them.” I told him.

“Ok, let’s run then.” He said and sped up. I tugged back on his hand. He looked back at me in confusion.

“I can’t,” I said, pointing down at my ankle. “You run, and I’ll catch up with you.”

He pursed his lips in thought and looked down at me. He let go of my hand and turned around to go. Thank God, he won’t get caught, I thought. And then he suddenly turned back around, grabbed me around the thighs and threw me over his shoulder.

“CHA–” I stopped myself from screaming his name just in time. “PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled.

“Nope. You didn’t really think I was going to leave you here, did you?” He said as he started running. I was bouncing around on his shoulder and I felt like I was on a boat in the middle of a stormy sea. Ugh…my tummy…

Chanyeol ran for about ten minutes, and I felt worse and worse by the minute as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, even though I knew that would do the opposite of helping. I repeatedly begged him to put me down, but he didn’t listen. He kept saying the girls would catch up to me if he put me down, and I assured him that they were long gone, but he was having none of it. After what seemed like an hour, we got to the studio. Chanyeol kicked open the door to EXO’s room and finally put me down.

 I wobbled around on my feet, feeling incredibly dizzy and then face-planted onto the floor. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a little chanyeol moment for you guys ^^ <3 PLEASE COMMENT! i would like to know what you guys think even if you don't subscribe. Tis a little request to you guys ^^ thank you! <3