Angry Kitten

Meeting By Coincidence

 

So sleepy, glad i got this chapter typed out yesterday.

ENJOY <3


 

 

SIRRAH’S POV

After I had been to the toilets and changed into my clean clothes, I came back to the circle of tents. Kris was being pulled out of the tent by Tao when I reached them.

“Let go of me, didi!” Kris roared.

“You need to get up though!!” He said, pulling him up.

“I will once you let go of me!” He snapped at him. He got up and met eyes with me. My heart started speeding up again. I can't believe Kris and I kissed. How do I act around him now? And why am I feeling like a school-girl? I couldn’t figure out my feelings. I knew I liked him, but was it because of him, like actually him, or just because I’m a crazy Kris fan girl? But I didn’t really fan girl around him at all…only when he came near me. I couldn’t pin-point it, which led me to feel extremely confused. I averted my eyes from his gaze, and moved away from him.

“Oh wow, how can you look so good after just waking up?” Zara came up behind me, talking to Kris. He gave her a blank stare.

“It’s because he didn’t take his make-up off last night.” Lay giggled behind him. I felt a smile crawling onto my face. Kris turned his head towards me and glared. That effectively shut me up.

“You didn’t? I thought you had a whole…cosmetic maintenance session every night?” Zara asked him.

“Yeah, well I wasn’t going to go all bare-faced while I’m sharing a tent with a crazy fan girl, was I? She could have taken pictures and tried to defame me…” He smirked. I gawked at him while everyone ‘ooooh’-ed. Did he really just say that?! That’s it.

“Yeah, well,” I started off, imitating the words and tone he had used. “You shouldn’t think so highly of yourself, especially since you aren’t even the crazy fan girl’s bias.” I snapped back. His mouth fell open as the other members hollered in delight. I returned Kris’ smirk. You underestimate me too much, Duizhang.

Sirrah – 3 : Kris – 1

Kris scoffed and walked off towards the toilets, with his clothes in his hands.

“You got him good.” Lu Han giggled.

“He asked for it.” I grinned.

Once everyone was ready, we ate and packed all the tents and bedding away. I was trying to drag a big bag of the bedding to the tree when I felt a quiet voice by my ear. “You need help with that, shorty?” I turned around to scowl at…Baekhyun, who was grinning down at me.

“Baekhyun-ah…” I didn’t call him oppa, since he had mocked me, “As much as I like you, you call me ‘shorty’ again, and I will not hesitate to murder you.” I told him with a glare.

Baekhyun carried on grinning at me. “You can try…shorty.” He stuck his tongue out, wiping it all around his lips. I growled and dropped the bag.

“Uh oh, the monster within has awoken!” Kai laughed from beside us, as I charged towards Baekhyun. He yelled and ran away from me.

“Hyung, good luck!! She’s faster than me!” Kai called out from behind us. Baekhyun ran as fast as he could, but I caught up to him easily. I grabbed onto his jacket just as he tripped over a log and flew towards the ground. Somehow he managed to turn around before he landed on the ground so he was facing me. I landed on top of him which, in my opinion, was even more convenient for me. His eyes grew wide and he turned red as he saw how close I was to him, but I just moved back and smirked evilly at him. You just pissed off the wrong person, Bacon. I grabbed handfuls of grass and leaves and shoved them into his face. He yelled, telling me to get off, but it was a bad move on his part – the leaves and grass just went into his mouth. I got a few more handfuls in, before I was lifted away from him.

“Sirrah, calm down.” A soothing voice said to me. I turned my face to see Chen holding me away from Baekhyun, while Chanyeol and Lay helped Baekhyun up. I smirked at him as he spat greenery out of his mouth, and then turned to glare at me.

He pointed a pretty, slender finger towards me. “Y-you…you evil, little thing!!”

I cocked an eyebrow upwards. “Little?” I asked through gritted teeth. Has he not learned his lesson yet? Chanyeol and Lay giggled behind him, realising the mistake Baekhyun had just made again.

“It’s funny how she doesn’t react to being called evil.” Lay laughed, looking at Chanyeol, who grinned back.

“Yeah, little! You’re tiny! Small!! A midget!!” He yelled back over them, clearly angry. Oh my God, this guy must be crazy! I lunged towards him again, but Chen had a firm hold on me, which he only tightened further. Lu Han and Xiu Min ran towards us.

“What’s going on?” Xiu Min asked.

“She put leaves and grass in my mouth!” Baekhyun moaned, spitting more stuff out just to prove his point. Lu Han turned towards me and raised an eyebrow.

“He called me shorty.” I replied in a calm tone and shrugged. It only made sense for me to bully him after he had done just that to me.

“Because you are one!” Baekhyun glared at me, pulling his sleeve down. 

“Oh my God…this boy!” I lunged towards him again, except this time a little more forcefully and Chen lost his grip on me. Baekhyun screamed and moved behind Chanyeol, using him as a shield. Chanyeol laughed as I chased Baekhyun around him.

“Why is the fan girl trying to kill Baekhyun?” Kris asked, coming up to us. I scowled without looking at him. And he kissed me a short while ago? It’s like he’s got a split personality.

“Your turn next, you giant bird.” I growled, still chasing Baekhyun. The boys laughed as they heard what I had just said. I heard Kris sigh and smirked in satisfaction. I was starting to get dizzy now but I sped up, and finally caught onto the back of Baekhyun’s jacket.

“No! Get off!” He yelled, grabbing my wrists. I tried to pull free of his grip but I couldn’t. So I tried to stomp on his feet instead. I was pulled back again.

“Seriously, she’s such a feisty thing. Control her will you? Since you’re the only one who seems to be able to.” Lu Han said, spinning me around to Kris. My eyes widened at his words.

“Mwoh?!” I yelled. Kris smirked and looked down at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, challenging him to try anything. His smirk turned into a full out grin. What is he so happy about? Suddenly, he moved forward, grabbing me around my waist, and threw me over his shoulder. I yelled in protest. “Will you stop doing this?! Put me down!!” I squirmed around trying to get away from him, as the rest of the guys followed behind us. I felt something rolling in my stomach. Ewww, do not need sickness right now! Fortunately, Kris put me down before it got too bad.

KRIS’ POV

I dropped her back onto her feet. She scowled up at me. “You’re lucky I didn’t just throw–” She stopped talking when I leaned my face down, barely two inches away from hers. Her eyes went wide. My eyes flickered down to her lips for a second. How I would love to kiss those again.

“You’re cute when you’re angry.” I whispered to her. Her eyes went even bigger. I smiled. Really, really cute…

“Wow, you really did calm her down.” Lay said as the rest of the guys reached us.

“The monster has been tamed!” Kai yelled from a short distance off.

“How did you do it, hyung? Let me try too!” Baekhyun pushed me out of the way and stood in front of Sirrah. He leaned down to her and stared at her intently. She just bared her teeth and growled at him. I broke out into a laugh. She is absolutely adorable! Definitely like an angry kitten.

“Looks like only Kris can tame this adorable monster.” Lu Han said ruffling her hair. She pouted, glared at him and then stomped off towards Zara and Tao. Lu Han and I looked at each other and then burst into laughter.

A short while later, Daesuk hyung turned up. We loaded everything into the van and got in.

“Oh, you’re sitting next to me, idol-abuser?” Baekhyun said to Sirrah. She grinned and nodded, wedging herself between Kai and Baekhyun. “Mood swings much?” He asked.

“I don’t stay angry for long. Maybe 5-10 minutes? And then I’m back to normal.” She informed him.  I committed the information to memory as Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol reached over to her and patted her head.

“You should join the Happy Club then!” He beamed.

“Really? Who’s in it?” Sirrah asked.

“Just you and me.” He winked at her and she giggled. Gag… I pushed the rest of the boys into the van and got in, closing the door with a bit too much strength than needed. We headed back to London. Once we were back in the city, Zara stopped us at a row of shops.

“Daesuk oppa, can you stop here for five minutes please? I need to get something!” She said. Hyung nodded and stopped the van. I opened the door and let Zara out and she disappeared into a clothes store. She came running back towards the van a couple minutes later. She opened the door and peered in, looking at Sirrah. “I forgot my purse in your car.” She mumbled biting her lip. I started reaching into my pocket to get my wallet out but Sirrah held a bank card out to her next to my head.

“You’re giving her your bank card?” Kai asked her incredulously. I turned to look back at her. She looked around at the eyes on her and shrugged.

“I would trust her with my life, what is a bank card next to that?” She said, smiling sincerely. The boys, including me, looked at her in awe. She’s nothing short of an angel.

“And that’s why she’s my best friend.” Zara blew a kiss towards her, and ran towards the shop again. Sirrah laughed but stopped when she realised everyone was staring at her.

“What?! Do I have a third eye?” She snapped.

“No, but you would still look pretty even if you did.” Chanyeol said with a shy smile.

Why don’t I take one of yours out and give it to her, then? Lu Han saw me sending death-glares to Chanyeol and grinned. I sighed and turned around to face the front. Zara returned and handed Sirrah’s card back to her but didn’t get back into the van.

“You’re staying here?” I asked her. She nodded.

“I’m going to head to my boyfriend’s place, since it’s not far from here.” She said.

“Oh, alright then. Go safely, Zara.” Daesuk hyung said to her.

“Thank you, oppa. I had fun camping with EXO, so thank you for taking me along.” She moved back and bowed. I smiled at her.

“It was a pleasure having you!” Lu Han yelled from the seat next to me. She sent him a knowing smile, as if they were sharing an inside joke. Seriously, I think they are having an affair. I’ll have to grill Lu Han about it later.

“Sirrah, I’ll get my purse from you later.” Sirrah nodded in response. The rest of the boys waved at her and then we headed off.

“Are you coming back to the apartment with us, Sirrah, since your car is there?” Daesuk hyung looked at her through the rear-view mirror.

“Uh…actually, I have somewhere to go, so you can drop me off a few roads down.” She said.

“Oh ok. Tell me when to stop.” He called back to her. Who is she going to see? It was none of my business but it piqued my interest nonetheless. Sirrah told Daesuk hyung where to stop and grabbed her things.

“Who are you going to see, noona? Your boyfriend?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t have a boyfriend, Sehunnie.” She said, moving forwards.

“Then a secret lover?” Kai asked. She moved in front of me.

She stuck her tongue out at him. “Maybe…” She grinned playfully as the boys started discussing what she had just said. She tried to move to the left but was blocked by my legs. She looked up at me, and I stared back. Let’s see you crawl over me, little kitten. I smirked at her and she quickly realised I wasn’t going to move my legs. She rolled her eyes as a determined expression came across her face. She leaned forwards, placing her arms on the seat either side of my head. Her hair, which smelled of a mixture flowers and my cologne, spilled down forwards as she stepped over my left leg, her face inches from mine. My eyes widened despite me commanding them not to – I hadn’t expected her to do something like that. “Bye, angry bird.”

She stepped over my other leg and moved away to open the door. One of her legs was still between mine, and when she tried to move forward, I clamped my legs down on hers and she almost fell out of the van. I caught her around the waist before she could though. She turned around to glare at me.

“Careful, angry kitten.” I whispered back. She scowled, but I could see the amusement in her eyes. I released her and she stepped out onto the pavement. Her lips pulled up into a small smile before she moved her eyes away from me to the other boys who were still too busy talking to each other to notice what was going on between us two.

“Bye guys!” She shouted to get their attention.

“See you later, Sirrah.”

“Bye, noona!”

“See ya, jie-jie!”

“Bye, idol-abuser!!!” Baekhyun’s voice was the loudest. Everyone laughed at that one and Sirrah blew a raspberry at him.

“When do we see you next, mei-mei?” Lu Han asked.

“Uh…that depends on your guys’ schedule?” She replied.

“Oh right, of course.” Lu Han giggled, scratching his eyebrow.

“Ok, well, you know how to get a hold of me. I’m getting late now, so bye!” She waved at everyone and stepped back. She stepped in front of Daesuk hyung’s window and waved at him. He laughed and waved back. I smiled as I gazed at Sirrah.

“Bye.” I said. She gave me a small wave, little pink circles appearing on her cheeks, suddenly shy. I laughed at how she could so quickly change personality and closed the door, as hyung put the van into motion again. I watched Sirrah disappear into the distance in the side-view mirror. I was already looking forward to the next time I could see her, as we sped off towards our apartment to get ready for our photoshoot.

We shall meet soon, my little kitten.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really do like the description of 'kitten' that Kris puts on her - kind of makes her out to be harmless lol. (although he didnt see the idol-abuser in action---i wonder when Kris' turn will come to be abused ^^) Poor baekhyun. But the hyper tot picked on the wrong person ^^

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. Comment, and let me know what you thought - i would really appreciate and like it ^^

Now i think i'm off to sleep. Thank you guys for subbing, commenting and reading <3