EXO's Tour Guide

Meeting By Coincidence

“NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!” I yelled. Kris slowly came towards me with an evil smirk on his beautiful face. I backed away from him - only to find I had nowhere to go. I looked behind me, at the floor which was five stories below me with fast traffic moving in both directions. “Someone help me, please!” I screamed to anyone who might be listening.

“No one can save you now!” Kris said moving up to me. He started laughing menacingly.

“Please…don’t do this!” I told him. He didn’t stop advancing. My feet were hanging off of the edge now.

“Goodbye.” Kris said, taking the last step to delete the space between us. His hands connected with my shoulders and he pushed me off of the building. I screamed as I fell towards the ground in slow motion. I closed my eyes as the concrete rushed up to meet me.

My eyes snapped open and I was screaming. I slowly stopped as I realised I was looking at my ceiling and not the night sky. I looked around. I was tangled in my sheets and lying on the floor. When did I come off my bed? I thought. I sighed, unwrapped the sheet from around my legs and got up. I was all hot and sweaty. What else was to be expected after you were dreaming about being murdered by Kris? Wasn’t it a nightmare? I decided to stick with dream. I checked my clock which told me it was 9.30am.

 I showered and came out of my bathroom wrapped in a towel. I turned the TV on in the living room and looked for the weather forecast. Apparently it was going to be sunny today. I laughed cynically. I wonder how long that’s going to last. I went back into my room and picked out a cute floral skirt and a plain white tank top to wear with it. Something colourful and bright would cheer the day up some more. I was straightening my hair when I heard my phone ringing. I reached over to my bedside table and picked it up. “Hello?”

“Hey, Sirrah! A few of us were headed to the park since the weather seems to be taking a turn for the better today. You want to join us?” Zara’s voice asked me.

“Yeah sure, I was just getting ready anyway. Where should I meet you guys?” I asked her. She told me where to find them and we hung up and I finished getting ready. I completed my outfit by pulling on a navy blue cardigan and slipping my feet into white pumps. I put my phone and purse into a small messenger bag, putting the strap over my shoulder and took my jacket with me just in case it got cold or started raining later. I decided to take my car today since the park wasn’t far from my apartment. I had a cute little Mini in a bright blue colour. In fact it was almost the same colour as Zara’s hair. I had endlessly when she had dyed her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twenty minutes later I found my group of friends at the entrance to the park. They were all unloading various bit and pieces for the picnic they planned to have here from their cars. I was happy. We didn’t have much time to get together normally since all of us were busy with either uni or work, so I was looking forward to this. Zara saw my car pull into the car park and waved at me, jumping up and down like a kid. I smiled – she was clearly excited too. Matt looked at her and laughed.

I helped carry stuff into the park since I hadn’t brought anything with me. We sat down and caught up on each other’s lives, played a few games and then we got our lunch out and started eating. I had just taken a bite out of my sandwich when I heard my phone ring. I took it out and answered without checking who was calling.

“Hello?” I said, around a mouthful of bread and chicken. Not the most graceful thing to do, I know.

I heard a laugh through the speaker. “Hello, tour guide.” said a Canadian accent. I choked on my food. I quickly swallowed it and cleared my throat.

“H-hi! How are you?” I asked Kris. Lara raised an eyebrow at me and mouthed ‘who is it?’. I waved her off, getting up from the grass and walking a little distance away from my friends.

“I’m good, thanks. You? Although, you didn’t sound too good a second ago.” He joked.

“Ah, yeah, sorry about that. I didn’t chew my food properly.” I told him.

“I see… You busy today?” Kris asked.

“Not particularly, no.” I lied.

“You sure? Sounds like you’re out somewhere.” He enquired. Ah, damn it.

“Oh, I was just with a few friends…Nothing important though!” I added quickly.

“Well, we have a day off today and it seems like today won’t be raining so the boys wanted to go out somewhe-” He said and I rudely cut him off.

“Annnnd...you thought of me.” I laughed.

“Uh…yeah, since you offered. So you up for some crazy fan girl-ing?” He jokingly asked.

KRIS’ POV

I was woken in the morning by sunlight streaming in through the window straight into my eyes. Sunlight? I immediately got out of bed and checked. It wasn’t raining outside… Since the moment we had gotten here, it had been raining. I hadn’t once seen the sun. I would have normally crawled back into bed and gone to sleep again but I was in a good mood now. I checked my phone. It was 10am. I turned to look at Lu Han, who was half hanging off his bed. I walked over to him and nudged his arm with my leg. “Yah, Lu Han…get up, man.” He didn’t even stir so I grabbed his arm and shook it. He moaned and opened an eye to look at me.

“What is it, Kris?” He croaked.

“Get up.” I told him and walked out of the room to find someone else who was a little easier to wake up – Lu Han was too much effort. I went into the room next to mine, which Kai and D.O were sharing. As I opened the door, I saw Kai sprawled out over his bed on his front wearing only a pair of boxers and his clothes strewn all over the floor. D.O was wrapped up snuggly in his blanket on the other side of the room.

“God, this kid.” I said out loud, kicking a pair of jeans out of my way. D.O was a cleanliness freak, how had he let this happen? “Yah, Kkamjong! Get up!” I said, slapping him on his back.

“Ahh!” He yelled and turned around to look at me. “What, hyung? Let me sleep!” he moaned.

“No more sleeping. Get up. You too D.O.” I said to the slug shaped bundle on the other side of the room. He turned around to look at me with sleepy eyes.

“Ok, hyung.” He said and moved to a seated position, drawing his blanket over his head. What a good boy.

“And get this kid up too.” I told him and walked out. I went into Tao and Xiu Min’s room next. Everyone was sharing rooms with whoever they dormed with back in Korea or China. Xiu Min woke up as soon as I opened the door. I smirked. That was easy. I walked over to the lump under the blanket on the other side of the room and shook him.

“Tao! Wakey-wakey.” I said loudly, my mouth near where I thought his head was. I moved the covers back to see a pair of sock-clad feet instead. I moved back in disgust as Tao popped his head out of the blanket from the other side. He raised an eyebrow.

“Gege, how are you awake?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I replied back with another question.

“You normally get up last! How are you the one waking us up today?” He said, swinging his legs off of the bed and nearly hitting me in the process.

“Don’t know.” I said and walked off. I knew they would probably wake up the rest of the guys as well now so I took the opportunity to use the bathroom first. I never had to wait for it anyway, since I normally got up last - and today I got up first so I didn’t have to get into any sort of queue. I showered and went into the room to change, a towel wrapped around my hips. Lu Han still wasn’t out of bed. I sighed. I looked in the wardrobe and wondered what to put on. I didn’t know what we were going to do today so I decided to go with something comfortable. I pulled out a pair of denim jeans and a plain white t-shirt, pairing it with some black Vans plimsolls which I went and put near the door to wear later. Lu Han finally stirred as I was sorting my hair and face out.

“Kris, you’ve been at it for over half an hour already, when are you going to be finished?” He sighed.

“I’m almost done.” I said, checking out my hair from every angle. I’m a celebrity - if I don’t look like one, who else will? After I was done getting ready, I went into the living room and planted myself onto the sofa. I turned the TV on and gradually, one by one, the room filled up with the rest of the members. It was a little before noon when everyone was finally there.

“So what’s on the agenda today, hyung?” Se Hun asked Suho.

“I’m not exactly sure. Manager hyung said he would give call me in the morning but he hasn’t yet-” And just as he said that, his phone rang.

“Ohn, manager hyung! I was just wondering when you were going to call me.” Suho said into the phone. Kai smirked at him. “So what is the schedule for today?” We heard a muted voice on the other side. “Oh really?...I see…That’s great! I will let you know in a bit then. Annyeong.” He hung up.

“What did he say?” D.O asked.

“He said…” He looked at all of us seriously. “He said…we can take the day off!” A grin spread across his face as he said that. All the boys whooped with joy, Chanyeol even getting up to do a little victory dance as everyone laughed at him. I smiled.

“So what are we going to do?” Chen said, looking around at us all. They all started suggesting different things. I eyed my phone next to me on the armrest. I picked it up and slid outside the apartment for a minute. I looked through my contacts until I found the person I was looking for…Station Girl. I chuckled to myself and pressed dial. After a few rings, she picked up.

“Hello?” She said. It sounded like she had something in and I laughed.

“Hello, tour guide.” I said and she seemed to start choking.

“H-hi! How are you?” She asked, clearing .

“I’m good, thanks. You? Although, you didn’t sound too good a second ago.” I asked her, smirking at no one in particular.

“Ah, yeah, sorry about that. I didn’t chew my food properly.” She answered as I raised my eyebrow.

“I see…” What a strange girl. “You busy today?” I asked.

“Not particularly, no.” She said. I could hear lots of voices around her, some even calling her name.

“You sure? Sounds like you’re out somewhere.” I asked her.

“Oh, I was just with a few friends…Nothing important though!” She mumbled quickly.

“Well, we have a day off today and it seems like today won’t be raining so the boys wanted to go out somewhe-” I was saying when she cut me off. I smiled.

“Annnnd...you thought of me.” She laughed.

“Uh…yeah, since you offered. So you up for some crazy fan girl-ing?” I asked her with a chuckle.

“Y-yeah, I’m totally up for that!” She stuttered. I supressed my laughter. She didn'nt even deny the 'crazy fan-girl' comment.

“Great! Shall I see you in a bit at our apartment then?” I asked her.

“Y…yes…” That’s all she said. I raised an eyebrow.

“Ok then, catch you later.” I said.

“Bye…” She replied and I hung up the phone. Crazy fan-girl but at least she was a crazy fan-girl we could trust. I think. I went back into the apartment.

“Gege, where did you go?” Tao asked me. I sat down on the sofa again as they all looked at me. I smiled at them.

“What?” Lay asked.

“I’ve found us a tour guide.” I told them.

“Really? But I thought Manager hyung said that it was-” Baekhyun interjected but I cut him off.

“Don’t worry. It’s for free. Besides, I think all of you will like her.” I said with a smirk.

“Her? It’s a girl?” D.O asked. I laughed at his expression.

“Yes, it is. Now before she gets here, you all might want to get something done about breakfast.” I told them and leaned back onto the sofa. Obviously I wasn’t going to do it. D.O and Xiu Min ran off into the kitchen to make something.

“I’ll help!” Se Hun said, running after them. I smiled, thinking about what their reactions would be when Station Girl got here.

SIRRAH’S POV

I hung up the phone, slapping my forehead a few times to get rid of my muddled thoughts and went over to my friends.

“Who was that?” Zara asked.

Zara was actually half Korean, so obviously she was a devoted follower of K-POP as well. I thought about all the nights we had stayed up in our houses raving about all the different boy-bands….EXO being one of them. I contemplated telling her about them but then thought better of it. I can’t betray their trust like that.

“Oh, just someone I know…” I felt horrid about lying to her. She raised an eyebrow. I knew she could tell something was out of place.

“Reeeaaally, now? And what were they saying?” She asked, smirking at me with an ‘I’ve caught you now’ kind of expression.

“They actually need some help with something…so I’m gonna have to go.” I said, grabbing my bag. Zara scowled at me.

“Awww, what? Sirrah, we’ve only been here for a little while and we hardly ever see each other!” moaned Michael. I had known him since college and he was a good friend. I pouted at him.

“I’m sorry, Mike. It’s just kind of an emergency. I promise to catch up with you guys later. And SOON!” I hugged him. I said bye to the rest and saw Zara giving me a ‘we’ll-talk-later’ look. I gulped and turned away, running to my car.

It was the weekend and yet I still managed to get myself stuck in traffic. I cursed at the slow moving cars as I made my way to the apartment inch by inch….literally. And it wasn’t even that far! The journey that should have taken me only 20 minutes ended up taking more than double the time. 45 minutes later, I pulled up outside EXO’s apartment. I parked my car and pulled down the sun visor so I could see myself in the mirror…at least I don’t look like a monster. I pushed it up and got out of the car, locking it. I made my way over to their door, smoothing down my skirt and adjusting my hair. I stood outside their door, took a deep breath and knocked…no one opened. Not again! I thought. I looked to the side and saw a doorbell. Why didn’t I notice that yesterday? I sighed and pressed the button.

A moment later the door opened and I was looking up into Kris’ face... It took me a few seconds to remind myself how to breathe again and one side of his mouth twisted up into a smile. I moved my eyes away from his face and looked down instead. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt, and yet he still somehow managed to look like he was in the middle of a photo shoot. How can you look so hot wearing something as simple as that?! I was broken out of my musing by Kris’ voice.

“So… are you going to come in?” He smirked. I nodded and he moved aside to let me in. I went into the door and noticed twelve pairs of shoes sitting by it. I didn’t wear shoes around my house either so it was nothing strange to me. I took my pumps off and left them next to the boys’ shoes. Kris moved past me and ordered me to follow him. He went into the kitchen.

“Our tour guide is here.” He said in a loud voice, in Korean. Eleven pairs of eyes scattered around the kitchen turned to look at me.

“NOONA!” Kai yelled around a mouthful of…I looked down at his plate…pancake. I looked back up at his face and smiled. He smiled back at me. Damn it, so hot. Hold on…Shut up brain. He’s more than a year younger than you!! I didn’t let my inner thoughts become apparent on my face.

“Annyeong.” I waved and looked at the other boys.

She is our tour guide?” Lu Han asked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it, Chapter 7. Im so sorry it took me so long to update. I'll post chapter 8 up soon. Please subscribe and comment to let me know your thoughts. Thank you and HAPPY READING! <3