EXO Meets Yerin

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY <3


 

 

SIRRAH’S POV

I was giggling inside from all of their reactions. They were staring at me with open mouths, not one of them saying a word. Kris was the first one to recover, and pull on his poker face again although I could see the doubt and suspicion in his eyes.

“Yeah, good one. Clearly she’s Korean, and from what I can see…you’re not.” He pointed out. How can he look so hot just sitting on a sofa?! That too in a plain black shirt…? I was fangirl-ing inside but on the outside I smirked.

“Your observational skills are a bit lacking though, it seems. If they were better, you would see that she’s only half Korean.” I told him.

“What’s your point?” He asked. Since when did you get so dense?

“My point is…she’s half Korean. And as you so cleverly pointed out, I’m not Korean, but her dad could be right?” I grinned at him. His expression darkened. Is he jealous?

“So she’s really your…your daughter?” Chanyeol asked with a sad expression. Why’s he being sad? I nodded.

“But…but you're so young and…” D.O pointed down to my stomach with round eyes

“And flat! You don’t look like you ever had a baby!” Kai said, clearly bothered by the new revelation.

“It helps to be young and have ten flights of stairs to walk up everyday.” I stuck my tongue out at him. Suho was the first one who moved towards the baby.

“Annyeong,” He turned his head to me. “What’s her name?”

“Yerin. Her daddy named her.” I smiled and looked towards Kris. He was sitting on the sofa with his mouth hanging open. Lu Han was eyeing him and Chanyeol, who looked as equally as stunned. I suppressed my laughter.

“Annyeong, Yerin-ah!” Suho said, poking her cheek. She cringed away from him, into my neck. Suho pouted.  Tao pushed him away and took his spot.

“Buing-buing~!” He did his famous aegyo. I looked down at Yerin. She smiled and reached out a tiny hand towards him. Tao extended his finger, and she wrapped her hand around it. “Annyeong!” He cooed at her. Ah, my babies interacting with each other. I beamed at them. No one else was moving though.

“What’s wrong with you guys? Is it really that shocking?” I asked them. They all nodded. I pouted, pretending to be upset.

“Noona…you said you didn’t have a boyfriend.” Sehun frowned.

“I don’t.” I shook my head.

Xiu Min suddenly widened his eyes as an idea hit him. “Then are you married?!” Wow…

“No I’m not.” I laughed.

“So where’s her daddy?” Lu Han asked suspiciously.

“He ran away.” I replied instantly.

“Really?!” Sehun gasped. I nodded remorsefully. I stole a glance at Kris again. He was watching me with his piercing eyes. Is he onto me?

My heart was flipping around in my chest, but for other reasons than having been found out.

“But you said you lived alone…” Lay said.

“Yeah, she doesn’t live with me. It would be troublesome to carry a baby up all those stairs.” I shrugged as if it was the most natural thing for a mother not to live with her baby.

“Alright, cut the crap, woman. Whose kid is she really?” Kris suddenly asked. I didn’t hold my laughter in this time.

“You don’t believe me?” I asked him with puppy eyes.

“Not a word of it.” He replied. I smiled and eyed all of them. They were so shocked and disturbed. Alright I’ll tell them.

“Ok, so she’s not my actual baby.” I said. I heard many sighs of relief and watched Kris’ own eyes relax. I laughed. “You should have seen your lot’s faces. It was epic.” I grinned.

“So who is she?” Chanyeol asked with a pout.

“She’s a friend’s daughter. She wanted to go out with her husband so she asked me to babysit for her.” I explained. The all nodded in understanding. I put Yerin down on the floor and turned her around. EXO’s faces lit up as they got a full view of her.

“OH MY GOD! SHE’S SO SMALL AND CUTE!!!” Kai yelled and lunged towards her. Yerin screamed and clung onto my leg, as she started crying. I picked her up and scowled at Kai.

“Kai…you need to be quiet and gentle with babies, not scare them like a monster.” I told him. He apologised. “Shhh…Yerin-ah... It’s ok; the scary ajusshi was just trying to be friends.” I cuddled her against me to calm her down.

“Scary ajusshi?” Kai pouted, crossing his arms.

“Perfect description for you!” Xiu Min said, patting his back. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“So, where are we going?” I asked them.

“We already told you.” Lay said.

“Yes, but I’m guessing you guys lied to me and we are actually going somewhere else.” I said, swaying Yerin in my arms.

Lu Han laughed at my reply. “We were going to lie, but you threatened Tao into telling you the truth.” Tao nodded and I laughed at how he was so open about planning to lie. I shook my head in disbelief.

“So we are really going to the amusement park?” I asked. They all nodded eagerly. “Do you guys even know where to go?”

“Well…we were hoping you would know someplace here.” Chen said. I smiled.

“You guys rely on me too much.” I tutted, mockingly.

“Well that was the point, wasn’t it, tour guide?” Kris smirked at me. I eyed him. Is that really all I am?

“Hyung, she’s not just our tour guide anymore. She’s our friend!” Chanyeol grinned at me. If only Kris was nice like him. Stupid kidnapper.

“Thank you, Channie!” I blew him a kiss. He turned a little pink and I saw Kris glaring at him. Serves you right, angry bird. “Anyway, where’s everyone else?” I asked them as I put Yerin down again.

“Daesuk hyung should be here with the others soon.” D.O said. I nodded and watched Yerin toddle across the room. “They were sorting out the things from our photo shoot, so they got a bit delayed.” All eyes were on Yerin. Since she had only recently started walking, she was still a little wobbly on her little feet. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She walked around the coffee table and all the boys extended their arms to her, bidding her to come to them as she came near. She walked right past all of them and came to stand by me again.

“Awww, she doesn’t like anyone.” Suho said.

“Don’t worry, oppa, she will warm up to you guys, soon. It’s only because she’s just met you all.” I told them as Yerin started moving again.

“She likes me Junmuhao!” Tao grinned and held out his arms, but she walked past him. He hung his head in shame as the boys laughed at him and tried their own luck.

“Yerin-ah, come to me!”

“No, come to me!”

“No he’s scary, come here!”

They were all calling out to her. She stood looking at them all with her index finger in . Let’s see who she goes to. She seemed to have made her mind up when she started walking forwards again, her little white dress swaying around her. She walked to the sofa where Lu Han and Kris were sitting and stood in between them looking at both the boys. Kris was eyeing her with amusement while Lu Han leaned forward eagerly. Yerin placed a tiny hand on Kris’ knee, and I could see the twinkle in his eye, waiting for her to choose him. He sat up straight and leaned towards her but as he did, she moved to the side and into Lu Han’s arms. Of course, she goes to the cherub. EXO and I burst out laughing.

“You’ve been rejected again Duizhang. First Tao, now Yerin.” I grinned at him. He turned to me and stared at me with a poker face.

“Do I look like I care?” He said, his bottom lip and then pulling it into his mouth. My eyes lingered there for a second. They were so soft, and warm... I mentally slapped myself.

“Actually, yes, you do. Maybe if you didn’t scare people all the time, they would like you more.” I smirked.

“If I stop scaring you, will you like me?” He replied in English. My eyes widened. Did he really just say that?!!? My face turned red at his question. I saw Lu Han eyeing him with a small smile on his face.

“Uhh…” I looked at him; his ears were red as he leaned back into the sofa, as if he himself couldn’t believe he had just said that. The tension was broken by Yerin’s laugh.

“Andwae, Yerin-ah! I’ll go blind!” Lu Han moaned. Yerin was trying to poke his eyes with her little fingers, but Lu Han was tickling her. I smiled at them and sat down on the floor.

“Mei-mei, come sit here.” Lu Han patted the space between him and Kris. I looked at Kris, who was already watching me.

“Aniyo, I’m fine here.” I said with a nervous laugh. I will really have a nervous breakdown if I go near him again.

“Does she speak?” Chanyeol asked. He was watching Yerin with affection.

“Yeah, she does. Not a lot, but she does. Her parents wanted her to learn Korean before English, that’s why they ask me or Zara to babysit for them.” I told them.

“So which one of her parents is the Korean one?” Suho asked.

“Her dad. Her mum is English.” I told him.

“You mean…Caucasian.” Xiu Min said and I nodded.

“Like you!” Tao gasped. “Jie-jie, you’re sure that’s not your baby right?” He frowned.

“Tao, I’m not Caucasian, and yes I’m sure she’s not my baby.” I laughed. When did the argument get switched around?

“What are you then?” Kai asked.

“I’m Iranian.” I told him.

“Indian?” Lay asked.

“No…Iranian.” I said it slowly this time.

“Ohhh…wow, you don’t look it!” He said.

“No, it’s because my family have been in England for a long time now, so we have mixed blood.” I replied. He nodded in awe. What’s so cool about that? I laughed. Silly boys.

“Oh, that reminds me, noona…where are your family?” Kai suddenly blurted. My family… Suho gently smacked the back of his head.

“You shouldn’t ask personal questions so rashly, Jongin!” Suho scolded him. Kai had a bashful expression on his face and apologized.

“No, no. It’s ok.” I laughed. “Besides, we are friends, right? So it’s fine for him to want to know.” I smiled at them. Such a cute bunch.

“So you don’t mind telling us?” Chanyeol asked. I shook my head.

“My family moved to Spain.” I told them.

“Oh, so how come you’re here on your own?” Sehun asked.

“I’m studying? They didn’t want to…stop me from what I wanted to do.” I tried to keep a straight face.

“Do they come and see you.” Chen asked. I simply nodded this time.

“Do you have any siblings, jie-jie?” So many questions…

“I have an older brother and a younger sister.” I said.

“How old is your brother?” Baekhyun asked. I watched Yerin playing with Lu Han’s shirt collar.

“He is… almost 24. A year older than Kris, and those two oppas.” I said, pointing at Lu Han and Xiu Min. I didn’t look at Kris, but I knew he was watching me the whole time.

“Ohhh and…how old is your sister?” Kai asked, playfully wiggling his eyebrows. Such a ert, this boy. I slapped his arm and laughed.

“You really want to know?” I smirked. He nodded. “She is…” I leaned towards him and he moved closer. “She is younger than Yerin.” I laughed as Kai’s expression deflated.

“Really?” He pouted.

“Yeah, really. Why do you look so sad?” I grinned at him.

“Nothing, I was just thinking since you’re so pretty, you’re younger sister must be super pretty too.” He stuck his tongue out at me. I shook my head at him in disbelief. He probably wanted to get friendly with her.

“So just because she’s a baby, that means she can’t be pretty?” I asked.

“You know that’s not what I meant.” Kai laughed. I nodded.

“How old is this little angel?” Lu Han asked.

“She is…two. I think.” I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to calculate it. Never mind...

“You think…? Yeah, definitely can't be your baby. What kind of mother wouldn’t know her own kid’s age?” Baekhyun said.

“True that.” I smiled. I looked at Kris from the corner of my eye again. He was still watching me and I could feel butterflies fluttering in my tummy. What is it with this guy? At that moment, the doorbell rang. Tao jumped up and opened the door again. Daesuk oppa, and the unnies came into the apartment.

“Annyeong, oppa. Annyeong, Nara unnie and Harang unnie.” I stood up and bowed. I hadn’t seen the unnies for a few days. I had only met them once before but they had been friendly to me. They both came over and hugged me, to my surprise. Wow, they are super nice. And then they’re gaze fell on Yerin. Harang rushed over to her, taking her out of Lu Han’s arms.

“Oh my goodness, who is this little angel?!” She asked as Nara came up next to her and cooed at her.

“Sirrah’s baby.” Lu Han told them.

“Omo, really?” They both turned around to me with wide eyes. I laughed at their reaction.

“No, she’s a friend’s daughter. I’m just babysitting for her.” I told her.

“And she doesn’t mind you taking her out?” Nara asked.

“No, not at all. Although she doesn’t know…” I mumbled the last part but I knew Karen wouldn’t mind. I had known her and Jaehyung since senior school and they trusted me to take care of Yerin. Yes, Karen and Jaehyung were ‘high school sweethearts’. Jaehyung had proposed to Karen after they finished college. Our circle of friends had been surprised when they had announced their plan to get married, because they were so young, but it was cute at the same time.

“Oh, isn’t Zara going to come, mei-mei?” Lu Han asked me.

“Uhm…I don’t know. I’ll ask her.” I saw Kris eyeing Lu Han as I stepped out of the apartment. What’s that about? I dialled up Zara’s number. She picked up on the third ring.

“Hey, what’s up?” Zara’s voice asked.

“Zara, I’m taking EXO to the amusement park, you want to come?” I asked her.

“Oh…bleh, . Yes, I want to come!!!” She moaned. I could tell from her tone she wasn’t going to be joining us though.

“But…?” I probed.

“Matt is insisting I go out somewhere with him. He claims I’ve been ignoring him these past few days.” She huffed. I laughed at her worries.

“Well you have…but it’s fine, you stay with Matt, since you’re not going to go on any of the rides anyway, you chicken.” I .

“Yeah right…you just want to keep EXO to yourself.” She sniffled.

“That, too.” I laughed.

“TRAITOR!” She yelled and then sighed. “Ah well, I’ll get some quality time with my monkey of a boyfriend, while you have fun with insanely hot celebrities.”

I grinned. “Alright then! See ya!” She said bye glumly and I was about to hang up when she called out again. “What?” I asked.

“Say sorry to Lu Han oppa from me.” She requested. Lu Han?

 

“Why?” Did she do something wrong?

“Just do it, will you? Now bye.” She quickly hung up. I went back inside. That was strange.

“So is she coming?” Lu Han asked with hopeful eyes. Oh my God…they…they’re not having an affair are they? Kris was staring at Lu Han with confused eyes again.

“No…she said she’s going to spend the day with her boyfriend.” I told him uncertainly, subtly emphasising the boyfriend part. He frowned.

“She asked me to say sorry on her behalf.” I added. He smiled and nodded. Ok…what the hell… I met eyes with Kris and I could tell for some reason, we were thinking the same thing. What exactly is going on here? Was I going to have to break dreadful news to Matt soon?

I’m sorry Matt…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Longer chapter for you guys....I wasnt planning on updating today since i have an exam tomorrow morning, but oh well ^^ Finally...my last exam tomorrow and then i'm free for the summer T_T

BTW...Did there seem to be something wrong with Sirrah when she was talking about her family? o_O What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below!!! 

To my other readers...READ, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT!!!  and i shall <3 you forever! 

Thank you to the rest of my readers who have commented and subscribed so far. I try to leave a message personally on all your profiles, but if there is anyone who got left out by accident, then i'm sorry! 

PS. Thank you, NeysYeollipops for complimenting my poster ^^