Introducing Kristina!

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

I pushed away the bitter feelings that were brewing inside me as Lu Han spun the bottle again. Kris kept glancing down at me, but I ignored him and focused on the game. The bottle landed on Zara this time. I forgot all about what I had been thinking about and smiled as she reached into the bowl to get her piece of paper. Someone is going to get revenge from her now. She unfolded the paper and held it out to show everyone. Kris.

Kris smirked and looked at her, apparently already prepared with a question. I think I know what he might ask her. “Are you and Lu Han having an affair?” He said. I was right. Zara’s eyes almost fell out of her head.

“What?!” Lu Han yelled before Zara even had the chance to speak.

“Why would you think that, oppa?!” Zara demanded from Kris.

“I don’t know…there’s something going on between you two.” Kris shrugged. The rest of EXO looked at Kris and the duo in confusion.

“Is it true, hyung?” Chanyeol asked Lu Han.

“Aniya! We aren’t having an affair! Zara has a boyfriend!” Lu Han exclaimed. Zara nodded vigorously, agreeing with what Lu Han said.

“Oh really? Then why are you two always together, or looking for each other if, and there’s always these secret little messages going back and forth between the two of you.” Kris argued.

“Oh for heaven’s sake, it’s nothing like that! We just joined forces so that we could get you and Si-” His eyes widened as he abruptly stopped talking. He sat back and cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck. So they could get him and what? I looked up at Kris in confusion who was staring blankly at Lu Han.

“So you could what?” I asked Lu Han.

“Nothing.” He mumbled. The rest looked just as confused as I felt.

“That’s ok, I’ve got my answer.” Kris said and leaned forward to spin the bottle. Got his answer? Lu Han just denied everything, and he lets it go just like that? Kris leaned back as the bottle carried on spinning. Eventually it slowed down and then stopped, pointing at Kris. He picked out a piece of paper and unfolded it. Lu Han’s name was written in the black ink. Kris sighed deeply before he threw the piece of paper onto the table. Lu Han picked it up and a huge, evil smirk spread across his face.

Uh oh…

“Nǐ xǐhuan nǐ pángbiān de nǚhái?” He said in Mandarin. Kris narrowed his eyes at Lu Han. What did he say? Lay starting choking next to Kai upon hearing what Lu Han said.

“Hyung, what happened to you?” Kai said, thumping Lay on the back. He shook his head and stared back and forth between Lu Han and Kris with wide eyes. Xiu Min and Chen looked a little awkward too.

“Nǐ bùnéng wèn wǒ.” Kris replied back.

“Hey! Stop talking in Mandarin! Speak in something everyone will understand!” I pouted. Lu Han turned his gaze towards me and smirked.

“Sure.”

LUHAN’S POV

“Do you like the girl next to you?” I asked Kris. He was glaring daggers at me, but it was worth it. Lay started choking and Kai helped him. I supressed my laughter. Tao already knew about this so he wasn’t making a fuss, and Lay was only just finding out since he could understand what I said. Xiu Min and Chen looked like they had a clue, but their Mandarin still wasn’t good enough to completely understand what I said.

“You can't ask me that.” Kris said.

Suddenly, Sirrah had an outburst, telling us to speak so that everyone could understand. Does she really want me to do that? I smirked at her.

“Sure.” I said. “Kris, do you have a romantic interest in anyone in the room?” I smiled at the pair angelically. Sirrah started blushing and Kris sighed again. Maybe you’ll tell her now? Kris tried to avoid looking at Sirrah, but clearly he couldn’t help it. He glanced quickly down at her and then straightened his face.

“I’m not going to answer that.” He said.

Zara started laughing between us. “Is that because there is someone you have a romantic interest in?” She grinned.

“I think I just said I’m not going to answer that. And Lu Han already asked me a question.” Kris glared at her. I laughed and brought his attention back to me.

“You do realised you’ll have to carry out a dare then, right?” I told him. He simply nodded.

“Who decides the dare?” Sehun asked.

“Me of course, since he didn’t answer my question.” I locked eyes with Kris and smirked at him. “Ok, you’re dare is…to have your make-up done by Sirrah and Zara.” I told him. His expression remained passive. “And yes ladies, you can make him look as ridiculous as you want. Eye shadow and lipstick are permitted.” I informed them. Now his eyes widened. That’s right, Wu Fan…be afraid. Sirrah and Zara eyed each other and then giggled.

“What the hell! I don’t agree to this!” Kris exclaimed.

“Frankly, bro, you don’t have a choice. Go ahead ladies, have your way with him.” I told them.

Zara raised her eyebrow. “Do you really want us to have our way with him?” She said. Kris’ ears turned red and Sirrah slapped a hand over her face.

“Zara…does your mind ever stop drowning in the gutter?” She asked her best friend.

“Not really. But he’s the one who said it!” She pointed a finger towards me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. “You know full well I didn’t mean what you thought I did.” She sighed and got to her feet.

“Come on, Kris oppa.” She held her hand out, as one would do to a 3-year-old.

“No.” Kris said again. I gave a pointed look to Sirrah. Maybe she will be able to persuade him. She seemed to get the message and stood up with a small smile on her lips.

“Oh come on, Kris. Don’t be such a spoil sport.” She leaned down closer to his face. “I promise we’ll be nice.” She purred. Oh wow…she totally knows how to tame this dragon. Kris’ eyes widened. She chewed on her bottom lip. “So are you coming?” She asked him. Kris averted his eyes and sighed.

“Fine.” He got to his feet. What the… He’s a total er for her! I looked around and found the rest of the guys as stunned. How could Duizhang walk to his own humiliation like that? That too willingly?! Sirrah sure has some power over him.

“You only have two minutes, girls!” I yelled out to them as they led Kris into the bathroom. As soon as they disappeared from sight, I turned around to the rest. “Keep your cameras ready, boys. I don’t plan on letting Kris live this down any time soon.” I grinned at them. They looked just as excited as I felt and kept their phones on standby. A few seconds later, Zara came running into the room. She grabbed her bag and the pad of paper, and ran back.

“No, you can’t use that!” Kris yelled from the bathroom.

“Be quiet and stop complaining!” Zara yelled back.

“Close your eyes.” Came Sirrah’s softer voice.

“No.”

“Please?” Her voice tinkled. I heard a huge sigh and then Sirrah giggle. He gives into her so easily.

“Give me the eyeliner please, Sirrah.” Zara said.

“What?! No! What the hell are you doing to me?!” Kris roared. The boys and I were in laughter by this point.

“No! You can’t look yet! Kris, stop!!” Sirrah squealed. Kris yelled in frustration. It was quite for a few minutes after that. Finally, Sirrah stuck her head out of the bathroom and looked at us. “Our new supermodel, Kristina, is ready!”

“Don’t call me that!” Kris yelled from behind her, but she only giggled and winked at us.

“Get ready!” I whispered quickly to the guys. Chanyeol ran back into his room and came back with his big camera. Zara and Sirrah led Kris out of the bathroom. Zara was holding the pad in front of Kris’ face so that we wouldn’t see, while Sirrah was holding his hand and guiding him, so he wouldn’t walk into something. Awww, how sweet. We could see the top of Kris’ head, and his blonde hair was pulled up into a pony tail. This is going to be priceless.

“You guys ready?” Zara grinned and we all nodded our heads rapidly, wanting the entertainment as soon as possible. “Ok, here goes!” She was about to move the paper away when Kris grabbed her wrist, keeping it in place. “Oppa! Let go of my hand!” She cried but Kris didn’t listen.

“Let her go.” Sirrah poked his tummy with an amused smile. He sighed and released Zara’s wrist. What the actual F%@&?!?!  Zara slowly removed the paper from in front of Kris’ face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No words…could do justice to the hilarity that ensued. EXO and I could not contain our feelings and found ourselves rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter. Tears and screams of mirth were on every face. Zara had joined us in the madness and Sirrah was giggling uncontrollably beside Kris. The expression on Kris’ face only added to our amusement. It was a fusion between misery and self-pity, and an puny smile on his lips, which were also pressed together in a thin line, as if he didn’t know what to feel at that moment.

The girls had done an excellent ‘job’ on him. There was bright blue eye shadow smeared all around his eyes, huge pink circles on his cheeks and bright red lipstick staining his lips. They had also used eyeliner to unify his eyebrows and draw a big curly moustache on him. We got a hold of ourselves and suddenly, there was a myriad of flashes, as everyone aimed their cameras at Kris and clicked away.

“What are you doing?!” Kris roared, outraged with the fact that there would be evidence of his humiliating experience. The expression on his face looked so out of place with the make-up that it led to another round of laughter. Sirrah sank into a crouch next to Kris, clutching her stomach as her body rippled with laughter. A lightening quick smile flashed across Kris’ face as he watched her, but then his expression turned cold again. He bent down, wrapping his hands around the top of Sirrah’s arms, and pulled her up to him. Sirrah’s tear filled eyes widened as she was lifted off the ground and her face reached the same level as Kris’. “You find this funny?”

Sirrah pressed her lips together as she tried to stop herself from laughing, and nodded. Kris scowled and started to lower her, but then stopped. He moved his face forward quickly, and rubbed his lips all over Sirrah’s face. Sirrah gasped at his actions. Oh wow…

“Kris! What are you doing?!” She squealed, kicking her legs about. Once all of Kris’ red lipstick had been transferred to Sirrah’s face, he let her go.

“Now I’m not the only one who looks ridiculous.” Kris grinned at her as she gaped back, with red smudges all over her skin. Soon the paparazzi were on Sirrah as well, and our phones and cameras were filled with hilarious photos of the two. Sirrah narrowed her eyes at Kris who smiled back angelically. Once the cacophony had died down, I told everyone to sit down. Kris moved towards the bathroom to wash his face but Sirrah stopped him.

“What?” Kris asked.

“Leave it. Everyone’s seen it now anyways.” She grinned at him. Kris rolled his eyes and sat down.

“That. Was. Priceless.” I declared. Kris glared daggers at me, but I ignored him. “Now, let’s carry on with the game.” I spun the bottle again and it landed on Sirrah. She gulped and moved forward to get her slip of paper.

“Suho oppa.” She called out. Suho tapped his chin and then looked at Sirrah.

“You said you were a fan of EXO, right?” He started and Sirrah nodded. “Who’s your bias out of all of us?” He asked with a smile. Ahh…this should be good. Sirrah opened to speak, but was cut off by Zara.

“It’s Kris! It’s always been Kris oppa, since you guys’ debut last year!” She exclaimed. Sirrah turned her head towards Zara slowly, with wide eyes. Kris looked down at Sirrah and a small smirk appeared on his face. Well done, my disciple!

“Zara, I’m pretty sure the bottle landed on me, and not you!” Sirrah growled.

“I know it did.” Zara smiled. Sirrah opened again but was cut off again, this time by Suho.

“So, Kris hyung is your bias?” He asked. Sirrah looked up at Kris who was smiling at her. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she looked forwards, towards Chanyeol, who looked at her expectantly. Dream on, Chanyeollie! She’s got her heart set elsewhere! Sirrah looked back at Kris again and smirked.

“No.” She said, looking Kris straight in the eyes. His smile faltered.

“No?” Suho asked. Sirrah looked at him and shook her head. “Then who is it?”

She smirked again and looked right in front of her. “Chanyeol.” My mouth fell open. What the hell?!

“Why Chanyeol?” I asked.

“I…like his rapping.” She answered.

“Kris raps too.” I argued.

“Yeah, but Kris’ is a bit…” She held her hand out and tilted it from side to side, as if to say ‘his rapping is so-so’.  Is she bipolar? Kris gawked at her.

Way to kick his pride and confidence in the nuts, Sirrah.

 


Ta-da! I'm dragging the game out, but i wanted to make it as funny as possible...there will be more giggles to come! I hope you guys enjoyed that, do comment and let me know what you think.

A huge thanks again, to everyone who commented and subscribed! 

Ps...please forgive me if i got the chinese wrong...if it is wrong, just tell me and i'll be happy to correct it! 

Goodnight for now <3