Meeting by Coincidence.

Meeting By Coincidence

 

Oh God, I’m going to be so late! I thought to myself, as I got off of my train at Waterloo Station in London. My lecture at university was starting in 30 minutes and I still had a while to go before I got to the campus – all thanks to the on-going maintenance works that kept delaying the trains.

I checked my watch and broke off into a run to get to the underground for my connecting train. I went through the barriers in a rush and ran into the crowd of morning commuters; men and women in suits, all racing to get to their destinations on time, like me. There were people running in every direction and I had to fight my way through them. It was no easy feat, I can tell you. Standing at about 5”2 with a slight frame, it wasn’t hard to push me over.

Once I got through the thick of the crowd, I started running again. Suddenly, a tall man cut across my path but didn’t clear it. He was too close for me to stop myself in time and I crashed into him with a yelp, losing my balance in the process. I landed on my behind. Thankfully the station was too busy at this time so not many people noticed me on the floor. I had dropped my bad somewhere and the man’s backpack was next to me. I picked it up and got to my feet and saw the man, who had his back to me, reaching for my handbag on the floor. I took a step towards him.

“I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to crash into you like that. I was just in a hurry to get to…..” my words trailed off into silence as the man turned around to face me.

Had I hit my head when I fell? I didn’t remember doing so but that could be the only logical explanation to what I was looking at just then.

Exo-M’s leader, Kris, was standing in front of me. I am pretty sure I had stopped breathing and all I could do was stare at his perfect face. Only one thought came to my head.

Yup…I’m definitely hallucinating.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well thats the introduction to my story =P i will post some more later, let me know what you guys thought of this! Thanks! :) and subscribe to me!