Remote ing

Meeting By Coincidence

ENJOY <3


 

Take the boys home, might be a while. X

I smiled as I read the text. Finally, Kris and Sirrah would have some alone time without anyone else bothering them.

Dont waste ur chance! Xxxx I sent back and then pocketed my phone.

"Shall we go back, guys?" I asked the rest of EXO.

"But we need to wait for Hyung and Noona!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Uh...well there's no point in us just standing here since everyone else has had their turn, right? Besides it's starting to get a little cold..." I rubbed my arms to prove my point...not that I was lying. Sehun looked far from convinced. I gave Luhan a meaningful look...one, because he would understand what I was trying to do and second because he was Sehun's best friend, so it would be more likely that he would be listened to. Thankfully, he understood.

"She's right, Sehunnie, we should just go and wait back at Mei-mei's apartment. Hyung will buy you ice-cream on the way back, ohn?" He said, slinging an arm around his tall dongsaeng. Sehun's face lit up at the mention of ice-cream and he nodded. He's so cute...

"Yeaaah, Hyung can treat us all to ice-cream!" Kai grinned cheekily. Luhan turned and threw him a sour look, knowing he was just using this situation to his advantage. I chuckled at his expression.

"Come on, let's go, guys!" I said happily and started leading the way back. Twelve ice-creams and ten flights of stairs later, after Luhan's wallet had been thoroughly abused, we finally made it back to the apartment. I didn't have any keys since they were with Sirrah, but I knew where the emergency set were.

"How are we going to get in?" Lay asked, tenderly prodding his blue and black nose. Sirrah got him pretty good... I went to the wall on the right side of the door and looked around on the wall.

"What are you doing, Noona?" Chen's soothing voice asked from behind me.

"Looking for the key." I told him as I finally found the bit where the plaster was sticking up.

"And how's that going for you?" I could hear the amusement in Kai's voice. I wedged my finger under the plaster and pulled. The plaster had such a pattern that you couldn't see where the edge of the compartment was until it was pulled open. I heard gasps from behind me as I pulled open the door to the little secret compartment to reveal a little metal safe.

"I knew something was there!!" Kai exclaimed from behind me. Sure you did, kiddo. I keyed in the password - 1211.

"I saw that." Chanyeol said from beside me. I just shrugged because I knew Sirrah wouldn't really mind and I knew it was safe. these boys clearly meant her no harm...in fact, literally the opposite. I had a feeling that they would go to great lengths to make sure no harm came to her at all. That and they would be gone from here in a little over a week anyway, so there wouldn't be much they could do after that. "Why that? Is it her birthday?"

"No, her birthday is 3rd December. That's her grandparent's wedding anniversary." I explained. His face seemed to darken as I said that.

"What happened?" I asked, genuinely confused. It wasn't as if he knew about her grandparents so why would he react like that?

"Nothing." He said quickly and then moved away. I shrugged as I pulled the key out and unlocked the door. I put the key back in the metal safe and put the plaster back in place, making sure the compartment was invisible while the boys poured into the apartment. I followed them in and closed the door behind me.

"Ahhh, I'm so hungry!" Xiumin oppa exclaimed as he flopped down onto the sofa.

"Yah, Baozi, you just had ice-cream." Luhan oppa looked at him disapprovingly while I giggled at his nickname.

"So? That's not a meal, is it?" Xiumin oppa pouted.

"Is there anything to cook here?" D.O asked me.

"Yeah, there should be..." I said, not completely sure since I hadn't looked inside Sirrah's fridge.

"Do you want to help me cook then, Noona?" He asked me with round eyes. I wish...

I laughed self consciously. "Well...I would love to...but you see the thing is...." I looked at the boys who were listening to me intently. "I can't cook." I mumbled. D.O's eyes got even rounder.

"Well well well, why am I not surprised?" Lay commented. I scowled at him.

"Would you like me to make your eyes match your nose?" I asked him as the boys started laughing.

"Pfff, such violent women! Always threatening me!" He jabbed an accusing finger at me.

"Serves you right. You shouldn't provoke your noonas." I gave him a fake smile.

"Noonas?!?! Sirrah is younger than me! I'm sure you are too!" He scowled.

"Actually, sweetheart, I was born in June 1991, so that makes me older than you by four months. And I was speaking generally anyway." I gave him a smug smile while the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Why do you think we were calling her 'noona', Hyung?" Baekhyun asked Lay, while I nodded along. Lay pouted and leaned back in the sofa.

"DING DING DING! Noona wins this round!" Tao grinned. Suho, who was sitting behind him, chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Ok, well I'll go make something." D.O said, getting to his feet. He disappeared into the kitchen and then Lay got up as well. He stuck his Tongue out at me and then ran after D.O. Suho got up and followed them too. i checked the time. It had been about 20 minutes since Sirrah and Kris had left.

"Let's watch a movie till then!" Sehun suggested cheerfully.

"Uh...we only have English movies here." I told him.

"Subtitles? I'm sure you must have at least one movie with Korean subtitles." He said.

I shrugged and got to my feet. "Come." I said to the maknae as we crawled over to the cabinet under the TV. I pulled open the door and turned to him. "Be my guest and search through those. You're bound to find something."

"Technically, he's Sirrah's guest, not your's." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at me.

I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Alright, cheeky. Sirrah and I are closer than sisters, so I would beg to differ, but whatever." I turned to look at Sehun whose mouth was hanging open. "What?"

"She has so many movies!! How am I supposed to look through all those?!" He exclaimed, gaping at the rows upon rows of DVDs.

"Mostly her brother's, but she doesn't go out much so she's been collecting them." I told him. He turned to me with a cute pout on his face.

"Help me look through them, Noona~!" He whined, turning on the aegyo.

"As cute as you are, not a chance in hell." I smirked at him. Aegyo never worked on me. Never. Unless...it was Matt sulking. But that doesn't count as aegyo, does it?

"Noooonnaaa~" He pouted again, puffing his cheeks out.

"No." I repeated firmly. "We can watch something on TV instead."

He blew the air out of his puffed up cheeks, and sighing, got to his feet. "Fine. But I'll remember this when you come to me for help, Noona!!" He jabbed a finger at me furiously. I chuckled at his antics.

"Sure, cutie." I got to my feet and ruffled his hair. He scoffed and flopped down on the sofa where Lay had been sitting.

After all that, we ended up watching something ridiculous like East Enders* because Sehun 'want to thee what Londonerth live like' even though I repeatedly told him I didn't like it. That's probably why he insisted in the first place. I had to translate everything for them, and Sehun seemed to be getting really into it while the other boys snickered on the side at the show and at my misery. It's not that I had anything against the show. I, out of all people, knew just how much drama one could have in their life, but these silly shows didn't appeal to me. Unluckily for me, it was an omnibus as well. Sigh.

About half way through the third, thirty minute long episode, there was a loud yell from the kitchen.

"Uwhaaaa!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!" We all rushed into the kitchen to see what on earth Lay was screaming about. He had his face glued to the window in front of the sink. D.O and Suho were next to him.

"Yah, what's wrong, Yixing?" Luhan asked him,

"It's so pretty..." He said in a singsong voice and then turned to us. "How comes I never saw this before?"

"Saw what?" Chanyeol asked. Lay waved him over, so the tower walked up to him and looked out of the window. "Wahh..." His voice turned to one of awe as well, and the other boys crowded around to look. I finally realised what it was that was fascinating them. Sirrah's appartment was in a very preferable spot. All of her window's looked out onto the never-ending expanse of London City, but her kitchen and bedroom windows had the best view. They looked out over the picturesque view of the River Thames, that snakes it's way between the city, but most of all, she had a superb view of the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, which are on the opposite banks of the river. They were spectacular during the day too, but just breathtaking at night, when they would both be glowing with lights.

But the overwhelming view had come with a matching price.

"Ohh...I really want to go on the London Eye." Xiumin oppa moaned. Soon, very soon you will.

The boys were reduced to a mixture of ooh's and aah's while Chanyeol turned around to me.

"With a view like this, this place must have cost her crap loads, right?" He asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. The truth was, I did, but Sirrah wouldn't like if I disclosed the details of her financial status. To be honest, she had paid a lot less than what one would think, simply because this building was so tall, and there was no elevator. That was a major hindrance and put off to people when looking at this place, so the price was significantly lower than it should have been. It must have gone up now, since Sirrah had renovated it, but it would shoot up even more if they made a lift in the building.

"Yeah right. You knew how much she paid for her car, so you must know this too." Xiumin oppa pointed out. He got me.

"Sure, I knew that, but it's not like Sirrah tells me everything." I tried to defend myself.

"Ehem..." Sehun coughed. "'Sirrah and I are closer than sisters'?" He smiled at me smugly and the other's snickered at me. Pfff, observant boys.

"Yeah ok, fine! I know, ok?" I threw my hands up in defeat.

"So tell us." Xiumin oppa prodded further. Why is this guy so obsessed with prices?

"Hyung..." Suho laughed awkwardly and pulled on Xiumin's arm. while throwing me an apologetic look. At least we have one sensible person here. I smiled at him and then turned to look at the Baozi.

"That's something you should ask Sirrah yourself, oppa." I grinned at him, finally finding myself a way out of this mess. He opened his mouth to complain but I cut him off. "It's not my place to tell you."

Xiumin oppa looked at me for a second, and then sighed. "Fine. But I will find out!"

"Food's done!" D,O called out from behind us, steering us off the dodgey topic. The boys cheered and helped him move the food inside. Sehun smiled as he saw his 'Eastheu Endeseu' was still on. As we sat down, D,O smacked Chanyeol's hand who was reaching for the food first. "Wait, I need to take some out for Sirrah and Hyung." Such a thoughtful kid.

Suho looked around. "Speaking of them, where are they? It's been almost two hours since we last saw them." Uh oh...

"Don't worry, they should be here soon. Eat..." I motioned towards the food hoping he would forget about them. The food was eaten mostly in silence since everyone was so hungry. After everyone had skarfed down the food, we cleared up and then flopped back down on the sofas. "That was soooo good, D.O."

He smiled at my compliment. "Thanks, Noona."

"You're welcome. You see, had I helped you, you all would have been busy puking your guts out." I laughed. D.O's eyes widened to their usual size and he laughed awkwardly. He was wise enough to not comment.

"You should take cooking lessons, then you can cook awesome stuff like Sirrah noona!" Kai exclaimed.

"Pfff...she learnt how to make most of that Korean food from my mum!"

"She still learnt, didn't she?" Luhan grinned.

"Aiish...these boys..." I scowled at them. "You're right though!" I laughed.

I noticed Suho, who was sitting on the side sofa, looked like something was bothering him. His expression was worried and he was wringing his hands together, "What's wrong, Suho?"

"Oh, aniyo. It's nothing. I was just wondering where those two are." He said, talking about Sirrah and Kris.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon." I reassured him, throwing Luhan a look. He caught it and smirked at me.

"We should call them!" Chanyeol suddenly said. We both turned to look at him. He had a huge grin on his face.

Suho perked up. "You're right! We should call them and find out if they are ok."

"Uhh,,,haha...no wait!" I leaned forward with an awkward laugh. "I'll send Sirrah a text."

"Calling them will be much faster and more efficient. What if Sirrah doesn't reply?" Chanyeol gave me an innocent smile. Why do I have a feeling he has not-so-innocent intentions? "She will reply, she always replies, so you shouldn't ca-" Before I could even react, Chanyeol had whipped out his phone and was dialing. I looked at Luhan frantically. Chanyeol put the phone on speaker as it started ringing.

"Oppa, do something! Stop this remote ing!!" I hissed to Luhan.He got up with wide eyes and lunged towards the Happy Virus.

"Chanyeol no wait!" He yelled but it was too late.

The call connected and Kris' incredulous voice came through the speaker.

"Ch-Chaneyeol....?"

I slapped a hand over my face.

FML.

 


*East Enders - a british TV drama/soap or whatever, that follows the exciting lives of East Londoners...boring stuff, never watched it and never will! it's got a catchy starting tune though... ¬.¬

Hello my lovlies! It's been a while, ey it? Sorry about that!

My laptop has given up on life and died on me. My next chapter was on that, and i was already half way through it, so i didnt want to retype it since it would come out differently. So until i can access it, i give you this in hope of making it up to you guys. Don't worry, it's not deviating from the plot, in fact it will give you a bit more insight into what happens in the next chapter.

I shall love you and leave you for now.

I hope i can get onto my laptop soon T_T

Thanks to all my lovely subbies and readers who are so patient! <3