I Need A Paper Bag

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY 


 

 

Chanyeol currently seemed to be taking a trip over the moon.

Sorry for lying to you, Chanyeol. You’re my second bias but I had to bully your hyung a bit. I looked towards Kris, whose expression had deflated. He had his poker face on but I could tell I had upset him to some extent. I’ll talk to him later. Lu Han was frowning at me. I shot him a smile and leaned forward to spin the bottle. It landed on Suho and Zara’s name was on the paper. I shot her a look. Please don’t ask more weird questions. She turned to me and gave me an evil looking smirk. I slapped a hand over my face. She’s never going to stop…

“Who’s the most…” Everyone held their breath, “The most disobedient member in EXO.” She asked with a cheeky smile. I let out a sigh of relief as did the rest of EXO.

“That’s easy. It’s Jongin.” Suho declared. I turned around to Kai and ruffled his hair.

“Yeah, he looks like the rebellious type.” I laughed. Kai glared at me but he had a smile on his lips so I could tell he wasn’t serious.

“Ok, next person.” Lu Han spun the bottle again. “Kris.” I turned around to look at him and had to suppress my laughter at his ridiculous appearance.

“Not again…” Kris sighed. He reached forward to take his slip of paper but Lu Han beat him to it.

“Oh wow, a showdown between the ‘drag couple’!” He exclaimed.

“Drag couple?” I asked.

“Yeah, you and Kris look like drag queens.” He grinned. Kris narrowed his eyes at him.

“My names on it?” I asked again and Lu Han nodded. Kris looked around unhappily. I turned to him with a small smile. What do I ask him? Oh, I got it. “Why didn’t you answer Lu Han oppa’s question?” I asked him.

Kris looked at me with an incredulous expression. “Did you have to?” He asked in English. Zara snickered on the side.

“Sorry, but yes.” I answered back. Kris sighed again.

“Hey! You told us to stop speaking in Mandarin, now stop speaking in English.” Lu Han complained.

“I choose not answer her question.” Kris said. Again?

“You want to embarrass yourself again, Kris?” Xiu Min asked.

“I don’t care. It can't get worse than what they already did to me.” He looked at me with a hopeful expression.

“Let’s hope so.” Lu Han said. “So Sirrah, what will you ask Kris to do?” He grinned.

“Hmmm…” I knew what I wanted him to do, but I stalled. Should I be nice, or not? Nah, I got my whole life left to be nice. “How about you…” I paused and smiled at him.

“Show us how to ‘roll like a buffalo’?”  

CHANYEOL’S POV

Kris’ hyungs face remained blank but I saw his eyebrow twitching.

“What?” He deadpanned.

“Show us how to roll like a buffalo.” Sirrah repeated. Kai blew bubbles of air out of his closed lips behind her as he started laughing. Sirrah pressed her lips together to stop herself from doing the same. I could hear some of the others giggling as well. When he didn’t move, Sirrah decided to a bit more. “So are you going to do it, or are you not man enough?”

Kris hyung scowled and got to his feet.  Oh boy, this is going to be good! I smiled at Sirrah. As everyone gathered around Kris hyung, Sirrah moved back next to me. “You got your camera ready, Channie?” She whispered to me. I nodded to her. We turned our attention back to Kris hyung who was just standing with his fists clenched tightly shut. “Come on, Kriiis~” Sirrah cooed at him. Kris hyung let out a little growl and then bent down and did a quick roly poly, getting swiftly to his feet. That wasn’t half as fun as I was expecting it to be.

“Hey, that’s not what I meant!” Sirrah stormed forwards.

“You told me to roll, so I did.” Kris snapped at her. She narrowed her eyes and moved closer to him.

“I told you to roll like a buffalo.” She snapped back.

“Ohhh, she’s getting all up in his face now!” Lay giggled.

“More like all up in his stomach.” Baekhyun added, teasing her for her short height – although it was the truth. Sirrah barely came up to Kris hyung’s chest.

“Stop making fun of her Baekhyun-ah.”  I frowned at him. Sirrah turned around to face him, her eyes narrowed into dangerous slits.

“Do you want me to make you look like him?” Sirrah growled, pointing towards Lay. Baekhyun’s eyes widened. It seemed he hadn’t forgotten his last encounter with angry Sirrah. I laughed and ruffled Sirrah’s hair. She’s so cute. She pouted at me and then turned back to Kris hyung. “Do it properly.” She glowered at him.

“I don’t know how!” Kris hyung threw his hands up in frustration. Lu Han hyung very helpfully pulled up a YouTube video of rolling buffalos to aid Kris hyung in his task.

“Yeah, see. You have to roll from side to side, up and down the whole room.” Sirrah said and Kris hyung glared at her. She moved to the coffee table and proceeded to pull it away from the middle of the room, except that she found herself struggling.

“How can you do that to a guy’s face, and then not be able to pull a table away?” Chen asked her with a confused expression. She looked up with a scowl.

“I don’t know. This is heavy.” Sirrah pouted and straightened up.

“You’re so cute!” I told Sirrah and moved forward to help her. I could feel people staring at me, and I knew who they might be, but I ignored them. I moved the table away which left an empty area in between the couches. Sirrah smiled up at me. I’d do anything to have her smiling at me like that every day. She turned her face towards Kris.

“Ok, go!” She swiped her arm downwards, signalling for Kris hyung to start. He glared at her and then sat down onto the floor. Sirrah came up next to me and poked me to keep my camera ready. “Come on, Kris! We don’t have all day!” Hyung let out a huge sigh and then lied down. He put his arms above his head and started rolling the length of the room. Everyone was laughing, and Kris hyung looked miserable. I was slapping my leg with one hand while the other pointed the camera at the rolling hyung. Sirrah had her eyes closed and was slowly sinking to the floor in fits of laughter, while clutching my arm. Her tinkling laughter could be heard over the others because of its high pitch.

“That’s it I’m done.” Kris hyung got to his feet. We had enough evidence to not complain. Without warning, he bounded over to Sirrah, pulling her away from me. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she lost her grip on my arm.

“What are you doing?” She yelled as hyung threw her over his shoulder. He ran into his room and locked the door behind him. We could hear Sirrah screaming on the other side. I looked back at the others with wide eyes. “No! Don’t do that!! Kris!!” Sirrah’s screams were muffled because of the door that separated us. We all rushed up to the door. I banged on it loudly.

“Hyung, what are you doing?! Let her go!” I roared. I started to panic. What if he’s hurting her? Brother or not, if you do anything bad to her, I won’t spare you, hyung! I banged on the door again. We shuffled closer to the door and we could hear Sirrah screaming, but also sounds of Kris hyung grunting. Tao and Sehun covered their faces in embarrassment and I turned around to look at Lu Han hyung with wide eyes. His expression mirrored mine. No…he can't! More screaming and grunting drifted towards us.

“Kris you’re hurting me!” Sirrah yelled and the sound of Kris hyung followed. Oh my God. He’s not… her, is he?

“Hyung!!! You can’t do that!” I banged my fists on the door and then slid down it when he didn’t open it. Sirrah! She’s in trouble!! “I have to find something to open the door with.” I shuffled back into the living room and looked around. There’s nothing here!!  I went back to the door and was about to kick on it, but Lu Han stopped me. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Eventually Sirrah’s screams died down, and the rest of us shuffled closer to the door, putting our ears against it. Without warning the door opened and Kris hyung bounded out, shoving us out of his way and going back into the living room. “Hyung, what did you do to her?!” I yelled at him. I followed him and grabbed his shirt.

“Hyung! I swear I’ll kill you! What did you do to her?!” Kris hyung just looked amused at my current state which made me even angrier. I lifted my arm to punch Kris hyung but I stopped when I heard giggling behind me. What the hell? My arm dropped to my side as the giggling turned into full-fledged laughter. Why the hell are they laughing?! This is no laughing matter!! I let go of Kris hyung’s shirt and pushed him backwards onto the sofa, making my way back into his room. The boys were gathered around in the middle and I pushed through to see. When I got past them, Lu Han hyung and Xiu Min hyung were picking Sirrah up. Her long hair was covering her face, and her body was completely limp.

They laughed as they took her back into the living room and dumped her onto the long sofa next to Kris hyung. Sirrah curled her knees into her chest and covered her face. I rushed up to her and fell onto my knees beside her. “Sirrah...” I whispered. She must be devastated! I glowered at Kris hyung who was smiling as he watched Sirrah. He has the nerve to do that and then be happy about it?!

I reached out a hand and put it on her knee. “Sirrah…are you ok?” I whispered again.

“I feel like I’ve been violated.” She said in an emotionless voice.

“That’s because you have been! I promise, Sirrah! I’ll fight for you, I’ll get you justice!!!” I told her fervently, glaring at Kris hyung in the process.

“Thanks Channie. You’re such a good friend.” She lifted her head up to look at me. I had a heart attack as her hair fell away from her face. That’s what he did to her? Sirrah’s face was covered with scribbles in an assortment of colours. There was a huge black circle drawn around her left eye. It looked as if an angry 2-year-old with an armoury of pens had had its way with her.

 I felt my lips tugging into a smile. Oh God, she looks hilarious and adorable at the same time! Sirrah on the other hand, looked as if her soul had left her body. The boys and Zara broke down into laughter and started taking pictures. She looked up at me lamely. “He violated me.” She said again. Kris hyung chuckled next to her and her face came back to life. She turned to him and scowled.

 “I will have my revenge, you giant bird.” She threatened him. Instead of replying, Kris hyung just started laughing as he saw what he had done to her face. “Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want! But I’ll have the last laugh!” She grumbled. That only made Kris hyung laugh harder. Lu Han hyung appeared in front of her and held up his camera.

“SAY CHEESE!” He yelled. Sirrah moved towards him to stop him, but he clicked the button. He started laughing once he saw it, and turned around to show us. Sirrah’s faze was frozen with a frustrated expression. “You look even worse than Kris now, Sirrah.”

“It’s not my fault! He abused me!” She stabbed a finger towards Kris hyung who was still laughing. “Stupid bird.” She muttered and moved towards the table which someone had already moved back into the middle. Half way there, she turned around and came back to me. She took a hold of my hand and led me to the table. “You sit here. I don’t want to sit next to him.”

She sat down and tugged on my arm. She wants me to sit with her! Well she did say I’m her bias…I saw Baekhyun grinning at me. I had told him that I liked Sirrah, so I guess he was happy for me. I saw Kris hyung scowling at me and I averted my eyes. Why does he always do that when I’m near Sirrah?

Oh no. He doesn’t like her as well, does he?

SIRRAH’S POV

“Hey! Why are you sitting there, Chanyeol?” Lu Han asked him with a cold stare.

“Because I want him to sit here.” I answered for him. Lu Han scowled but let it go. Kris slid onto the floor on Chanyeol’s previous spot. I glared at him from across the table but he only smiled back. Stupid bird. I don’t even want to know what he’s done to my face. I pushed away the thoughts of what had happened just then in the room as Lu Han spun the bottle and it landed on me. I yelled in frustration. I was getting more and more vocal by this point. I guess the alcohol is running wild in my system now. “Why me? Haven’t I been humiliated enough already?” I whined.

“The more the merrier!” Kai called out. I poked his side and reached into the bowl to get my slip over paper. I opened it and my eyes widened. Kris…Why him?!?! I quickly folded it up and threw it back into the bowl, mixing it up.

“What are you doing?!” Lu Han yelled.

“I don’t want that one.” I told him and proceeded to pick another one.

“That’s cheating!!” Lu Han argued, trying to pull the bowl away from me.

“No it isn’t.” I retorted.

“It said Kris.” Kai’s voice came from behind me. Lu Han and I both stopped struggling and I turned around to look at Kai.

“No, it didn’t.” I denied.

“Yes it did. I saw it over your shoulder.” Kai smirked.  I turned back to Lu Han.

“He lies! Now let me pick another one!” I reached for the bowl again which he had moved back.

“I can tell he’s telling the truth, otherwise you wouldn’t be putting up such a fight.” Lu Han grinned. …he noticed. “Give up.” Lu Han placed a finger on my forehead and pushed me back. I sat down with a frown on my face.

I’m doomed. I’m doomed. I’m doomed.

“Go ahead, Kris.” Lu Han said to his leader. Kris smirked at me.

I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m dead.

“Were you awake that morning?” Kris asked. Oh God.

I looked up at Kris with wide eyes. Why did he have to ask that?! He had an innocent looking smile on his face, but his intentions were anything but. I felt my skin heating up, and I looked around nervously. What do I say to him?! I can't just admit to him that I was awake while I was molesting him!!

“What morning?” Xiu Min asked. Kris didn’t answer him. Lu Han started chuckling beside him. What’s he laughing about? Oh God…I think he knows…that’s why he was telling me not to get drunk earlier.

Fantastic.

Absolutely fantastic.

 “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I mumbled.

“The morning after we went to the club.” Kris said. I wish the earth would swallow me. RIGHT NOW! My head was swimming, and I couldn’t think properly because of how flustered I had become. Maybe I should just do a dare instead. NO! He’s going to make me do something that would require me to wear a paper bag over my head for the rest of my life. I can't do that… But I can't answer his question either!!!!

“She’s so nervous!” Lay laughed from the side, but I hardly heard him. But I heard Kris’ voice loud and clear.

“Would you like me to elaborate more on the circumstances of that morning so you can remember?”

My eyes went impossibly wider and my breathing started to speed up. He wouldn’t would he? But seeing the evil little smirk on his face, I knew that he had every intention to. I couldn’t let it get to that stage. Oh God…

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to slow down my breathing. Curse you, Kris!

“Looks like I’ll have to.” He said. “You know when I passed out and you were-” My eyes flew open.

“No, don’t say it!” I yelled. Kris raised an eyebrow, challenging me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again. I am going commit suicide after this.

“I was awake.” I said quietly and Lu Han burst into laughter.

“What? I can't hear you.” Kris said, leaning forward and cupping his hand around his ear. I opened my eyes as glowered at him. He’s really not going to go easy on me, is he? I’ll get you for this one day, Duizhang!

“I was awake.” I said a bit louder.

“Still can't hear you.” Kris smirked.

“I was awake!!” I yelled. Such a jerk! I buried my face in my hands. This is the end of my life.

“Yeah I thought so.” Kris said. “Did you enjoy yourself, Sirrah?” He asked. My face was on fire by this point. He did not ask me that.

“Enjoy herself doing what?” Kai asked.

“Let me show you guys!” Lu Han called out. My head snapped upwards. What the hell is he talking about?! Lu Han pulled out his phone and poked at the screen. “Hmmm, where’s that picture I took?” My jaw almost hit the floor. H-he…he took a picture?! I turned towards Kris, who was looking at me with amusement.

“K-Kris…Isn’t this revenge going a bit t-too far?” I asked him with wide eyes.

“Nope, not at all. Think of it as…insurance. Do you know what would happen if the photos you guys took of me today ever get out? I’ve got plenty of on these guys to stop them from posting it. But you…and…hmmm…Zara…” He trailed off, thinking if he had anything against Zara or not. I was about to plead with him to stop Lu Han but I was cut off.

“Aha! Found it!” Lu Han declared. No…nononono, please don’t show them!

“O-oppa! Don’t, please!” I begged him. Lu Han’s eyes softened for a second, but the mischievous glint returned quickly.

“But there’s no fun in that!” He said. He was about to hand the phone to Xiu Min, when I leapt up from the ground and ran towards him. He was quicker though. He threw the phone towards Kai, on the other side of the table. I tried to run towards Kai, but Lu Han caught my hand and pulled me towards himself. I fell onto the ground next to him.

“Let me go!!” I yelled as Lu Han wrapped his arms around me and held me in place. I struggled but I couldn’t get away from him. I eventually gave up.

“Oh…my…God…” Kai whispered in shock. I didn’t even know what was on the screen, but I had a pretty good idea what it was. I was on the verge of passing out. My heart was hammering painfully in my chest. I had never been so worked up or embarrassed in my twenty years on this planet. Kai looked up at me with wide eyes and I hid my face against Lu Han’s shoulder. The phone was passed around the circle, and with every new reaction, I fell deeper and deeper into my pit of humiliation. I peeked out from Lu Han’s shoulder and saw Lay choking on his own spit as he saw the picture.

Suho: Uhm…

Chen: Oh wow.

Chanyeol: What the...

Baekhyun: *whistles*

Xiu Min: Haha!

Tao: *nothing*

D.O: *eyes rounder than saucers*

“She was awake? But she looks asleep to me.” Sehun said.

“She was asleep then, but she woke up shortly after that.” Lu Han said. I punched him from behind. “Oww!” Serves you right for not being able to keep your mouth closed. The phone made its way around the circle and finally ended up in Lu Han’s hand. “Want to see, Sirrah?”

I snatched the phone out of his hand and held it up in front of my face. Jesus f****** Christ! Oh my God…I can't even… I threw the phone back to Lu Han and fell onto the carpet behind him.

I’m going to need that paper bag I think…

“Sirrah, aren’t you going to come out from there?” Xiu Min asked me. I shook my head. “Awww, she’s embarrassed.”

“She took advantage of me while I was asleep…” Kris sighed heavily. The hell?! I shot up and glared at him.

“Hey! I’m pretty sure you were awake as well!” I yelled at him.

His eyes widened. “What?”

“Yeah…I remember the way your breathing was hitching; your eyes were flickering around like mad behind your eyelids and your body was fully tensed!” I informed him. Kris looked around nervously as the rest of the boys started laughing.

“What, you were awake too, hyung?!” Kai asked.

“Yeah, so what? It’s not like I did anything!” Kris looked back at me. At least I’ll be able to give him some of my limelight now.

“Exactly.” Kris looked confused. “You didn’t do anything. If you had a problem with it, you could have stopped me, couldn’t you? But you didn’t even though you were awake. You pretended you were asleep and enjoyed yourself.” I turned the question he had asked me a little while ago back onto him. Kris mouth fell open.

Lu Han guffawed and turned towards Kris. “She has a point.” He said. Kris turned his head to the side and chuckled incredulously. You got him good, Sirrah. I stood up and moved back to my spot next to Chanyeol.

“He deserved that, didn’t he?” I asked Chanyeol while the others were busy laughing and teasing Kris. Chanyeol nodded and smiled, but it didn’t reach his eyes like it normally did. It looked forced. What’s wrong with him all of a sudden? “You ok? Is something wrong?” I asked him.

“N-no…nothing. I’m just getting a little tired.” He gave me a sheepish smile. Oh…

I laughed and nudged his side. “Makes sense, you’re huge body is munching through all that energy of yours.” His face relaxed and he laughed, ruffling my hair. That’s more like it. I like my happy Channie.

The game carried on, with more awkward questions being asked, and more dares being passed out – although I liked to think of them more as ‘punishments’. Luckily I didn’t get picked on again, but by the time the game came to an end, all of us were covered in ink, make-up, strange clothing, and everyone’s cameras were full of the evidence of the antics of the game. Zara left at the end of truth and dare, having received a love call from Matt. She said her goodbyes and disappeared.

After she had gone, we played a few more games, such as the ‘3,6,9’ game, the ‘Sarang game’, ‘Nunchi’, and blind man’s bluff. By the time we finished, everyone was exhausted and it was almost midnight.

“Ah…I’m hungry.” Chanyeol moaned. A wave of me too’s followed his comment. A few of them disappeared into the kitchen to make something to eat while I went into the bathroom to wash the mess off of my face. I looked into the mirror and gasped at what I saw. I spent hours in front of EXO like this…I slapped a hand over my face and dragged it down, smudging the colours even more. I heard a shuffling behind me and turned to see Kris standing in the doorway. My heart rate started speeding up, so I turned away from him. My thoughts drifted to what happened in his room a short while ago again. Gah, why can’t I get that out of my head? Kris’ voice snapped me out of my trance.

“You look cute.” Is he kidding me?

I turned around to him. “Yeah, you look real cute too.” I said with a sarcastic smile. Well…he actually does.

“I’m not-” He stopped talking when someone called for him from the living room. He gave me a small smile and disappeared around the corner. I let out a sigh of relief and closed the door behind him so he wouldn’t come in again. I washed off everything on my face and dried it. Thank God they didn’t use anything permanent. When I came out of the bathroom, a delicious smell wafted towards me.

“Noona! Come eat!” Sehun mumbled around a mouthful as I came up to the table. I looked down at all the food. Wahh…dumplings! Sehun patted the space next to him.

“Nu uh, Sehunnie, don’t tempt me. It’s bad to eat at this time.” But I picked up a dumpling and shoved it into my mouth whole. When did you ever care about timing before, Sirrah? Shut up brain.

“But aren’t you hungry, jie-jie?” Tao asked me, slipping his warm hand into mine.

“No, baby panda, so you can eat all the food.” I ruffled his hair, swallowing the dumping. Yummm…so delicious! “Besides, I need to get going. I have uni tomorrow morning.”

“Really?!” Lu Han exclaimed and I nodded. “Why didn’t you say so before? I would have ended the games so you can go home and rest.”

“Nah, it’s not a big deal. I was having too much fun.” I rolled my eyes but I was telling the truth.

“Of course you were. I told you, you will love it!” He grinned.

“Ha-ha…yeah, I will love hiding my face in shame for the rest of my life too.” I deadpanned.

“Awww, it wasn’t that bad!” Xiu Min said, trying to make me feel better. I appreciated it, but it wasn’t working. I gave him a blank look. “Ok…maybe it was.” He giggled. I chuckled at his silliness. I noticed someone wasn’t there.

“Where’s Kristina?” I asked. Lay choked on his drink. I walked over to him and thumped his back hard.

“Yeah, ok, thanks. You can stop now.” He said, coughing and wincing from the pain. “Kris ge went to get his clothes.” As he finished his sentence, Kris walked out of the corridor, holding a fresh change of clothes and a towel. I picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

“Leaving?” Kris asked.

“Yeah, problem?” I asked with a smirk.

“No, not at all. I was wondering why you haven’t left already.” He smirked back. Pfff…always have to fight back, don’t you?

“Don’t worry, I’m going.” I said and headed towards the door. The all yelled their goodbyes as I opened it. Kris came up behind me as I stepped out. I didn’t say bye to him as I started walking away.

“Bye, Sirrah.” Kris called out behind me. I stopped walking and turned around. He gave me a tender smile which made me weak in the knees. How can he turn me to jelly with just one smile?

I smiled back, suddenly shy. “Bye.”

I turned around and walked away before I could convince myself to stay with him longer.

 


A longer update than normal - in celebration for reaching a 100 subbies and over 50 chapters!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, because i certainly enjoyed writing it. 

Thank you to everyone for their comments, i would reply to every one of you but i can't seem to find the time, but just know that i really appreciate them!

I'm so happy i've finally reached 100 subscribers, i hope i can get lots more ^^

Thanks for reading everyone! And goodnight <3