Hide and Seek

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

Gah, why are these kids making so much noise?!

I would always wake up in a bad mood whenever they did this. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. Sigh. I turned my phone on and looked at it through one eye. Just over 8am. We didn’t have to be at the shoot location till 10am, but there was no way I was going to be able to go back to bed with the amount of noise these guys were making. I groaned and got out of bed, starting to make my way towards the door.

“Get up, Kris.” I called out to the figure under the duvet. And then something caught my eye. There was a ribbon of dark brown hair hanging down the side of the bed. My eyebrow automatically moved up. Has Kris developed a little for sleeping in wigs? I smirked. “Kris, I’ve sussed you out, bro. I know why you don’t go to sleep until everyone else has now!”

I realised something else. His shape under the blanket was a lot smaller. Maybe he’s just curled in on himself. But he never sleeps like that. I moved forward. I should take evidence of this, to be honest. It will provide me with years of giggles. I turned my phone’s camera on and started recording, pointing the lens at Kris’ bed, while I inched closer. Here we go. I grinned as I pinched the edge of the duvet and started lifting it up.

“Dear camera, Duizhang has developed a new obsession. And that obsession is…” An imaginary drum roll started playing in my head as I pulled back the covers. “…Sirrah?” I froze.

Sirrah?

What’s Sirrah doing in Kris’ bed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sirrah is in Kris’ bed.

 

Sirrah is in Kris’ bed.

 

Sirrah is in Kris’ bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh. My. God.

“Aaarrghhh!” I couldn’t have stopped the scream even if I had wanted to.

“Seems like Lu Han ge accidently looked in the mirror before he put his makeup on again.” I heard Lay laughing from the living room. I’ll sort you out next, Yixing.

Sirrah jerked and sat up immediately. She looked at me with wide, but unfocused eyes. My own eyes were popping out of my head.

“Is that Kris’ sweater?!?!” I squeaked. I can’t even…

“Oppa?” She rubbed her eyes. My eyes trailed down her body. Kris’ sweater…only Kris’ sweater. WHERE ARE THE REST OF HER CLOTHES?!?!!?

Oh my God.

OH MY GOD!

I grabbed her wrist and yanked her off the bed. She yelped as she slid off and stumbled behind me. It was inconsiderate of me, but I wasn’t thinking straight at that moment.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Let go!” She complained behind me, but I didn’t stop. I stormed into the living room and swung her around so she was standing in front of me. Her eyes widened as she saw the rest of EXO sitting there, and tried to move behind me but I kept a firm hold on her arm to stop her from moving. Everything went silent. I looked at each of the boys. The only one who didn’t look shocked was D.O. He looked normal, since he always looked shocked.

“N-noona?” Sehun started choking on his drink and Kai smacked his back to ease it down.

“Well…this is unexpected.” Baekhyun said awkwardly.

“Kris!” I yelled. He was the only one not in the room. Where is this punk?

“Oppa! Let me go, please!” Sirrah whispered frantically.

“Kris!” I called for a second time.

“Hmmm?” Kris emerged in the doorway of the kitchen. He had a pancake impaled on a fork in his hand. He froze when he saw Sirrah, and his eyes widened and trailed down her body. I watched the pancake slowly slide off the fork and land with a wet slap on the floor. That snapped Kris’ attention away from Sirrah and he looked down. “My pancake!” He frowned at its dead body.

“Kris!” I demanded his attention. He looked up at me. “Mind explaining to me what Sirrah was doing in your bed, in your clothes? Possibly all night?” I narrowed my eyes at him. I could see Sirrah looking at me with horrified eyes from the corner of my eyes.

“Oppa!”

KRIS’ POV

“What?” Lu Han turned his head towards her.

“What are you saying?!” She exclaimed. She looked past him and at the rest of EXO, who were still looking at her. I could see the hand that wasn’t captured by Lu Han pulling at the hem of the sweater, trying to cover her exposed – and y – legs. She kept trying to move behind Lu Han as well but he would yank her back into everyone else’s view. How can he be so ignorant?

“Lu Han, let go of her.” I told him calmly.

“Not until I get my answers.” He said back.

“Let go of her.” I repeated. He stared at me defiantly. “You’re embarrassing her, Lu Han!”

That got his attention. He looked down at her, only just realising her flushed cheeks and her mortified expression. A sheepish look came over his face and he dropped her hand. To my surprise, as soon as he let go of her, she ran away from him and came and hid behind me. I felt her hands clutching at my shirt as she peeked out from behind me, and my lips automatically tugged up into a smile. Lu Han’s mouth fell open.

“What…” He pointed towards us and then started flailing his arms around. “What is going on?!”

I was about to explain when Lay interrupted. “I have a question!” I stared at him blankly, but he was looking at Sirrah. “Do you always look this good in the mornings?” He grinned, cheekily at her, showing his dimple, and sticking out the tip of his tongue. I looked down at Sirrah, whose head was poking out from beside my elbow. She wasn’t that short, so she must have been tilting to the side. Her cheeks fired up again and she moved completely behind me. I looked forward and threw my fork at Lay.

“WAAAHH!!!! Hey!! That could have gone in my eye or stabbed me through the heart!” He screamed. Yeah, that was the point.

“Hellloooooo?!!?! Answer my question!” Lu Han yelled.

“Chen, throw me that blanket.” I pointed to the couch. Lu Han threw his hands up with a loud, exasperated sigh. Chen bundled it up and threw it in my direction. I caught it and then held it out to Sirrah. I didn’t appreciate all the guys looking at her like she was a piece of meat, even if she was mostly hidden behind me. Her eyes softened as she took it out of my hands and wrapped it around herself.

“Thank you.” She smiled up at me.

“You’re welcome. And Lu Han reminded me, you never did tell me what happened last night.” I told her. She looked up at me and nodded.

“There was some…police activity going on nearby and they closed off the underground in this area so I couldn’t get home.” She spoke loud enough so everyone could hear.

“So…?” Lu Han prompted.

“So, she came back here, and she was wet…uh, from the rain, and so I gave her something to change into. Well, what I could find anyway.” I finished off for her. I saw Chanyeol looking at me with dark eyes. What happened to him all of a sudden?

“And what’s that got to do with her being in your bed…?” Lu Han asked sceptically. I saw Sirrah look up at me questioningly too.

“She was sleeping on the couch, so I put her in my bed when I woke up this morning.” I mumbled. Why am I mumbling?

“You make a lady sleep on the couch?! Tch…Kris ge…I expected more from you.” Lay shook his head in mock disgust.

“Do you want me to throw a knife at you this time, Yixing?” I growled. He just laughed. Tsk…this guy.

“So let me get this straight. Sirrah couldn’t go home because of police, so she came back here and you gave her…that to wear, and then you put her in your bed in the morning?” I nodded in answer. “And you expect me to believe you?!?” He laughed with a crazed expression.

“Oppa…it’s the truth, I didn’t even know when I was moved.” Sirrah said quietly.

“I refuse to believe either of you! I know what’s going on! I’m not stu-” He was cut off by a ringing phone. Suho answered it.

“Neh, oh arasseo. Anyeong.” He hung up. “Hyung said he’s coming in ten minutes.” I nodded and then stopped. Everyone did. I think the same idea ran through all our heads at that moment.

“I don’t mean to cause a panic, but I don’t think it will be a fun experience for any of us if hyung comes and finds out that Sirrah’s been here all night…” Chen voiced everyone’s thoughts.

Oh .

SIRRAH’S POV

All hell broke loose. Suho and Kris instantly switched into leader mode and started barking orders at everyone.

“Baekhyun, pick the pillow and those cushions up. Chanyeol, move the table back where it’s supposed to be.” Suho commanded, and then started bullying someone else.

“Tao bring her shoes and anything else of hers lying around into my room.” Kris told his maknae before he turned around to me. I knew what he was about to do, so I turned and started shuffling away from him except that I slipped on the blanket that was wrapped around me and fell forwards. Kris caught me before I could splatter my face on the floor and threw me over his shoulder. I groaned again.

“Kris, can you not carry me any other way?!” I moaned. I kicked my legs, but I ended up worming around.

“It’s easier like this.” He replied.

“Not for me it isn’t…” I mumbled. I feel like a giant caterpillar…being carried away by a…giant, angry bird. Haha, I crack myself up. Oh, my tummy. Kris walked into his room and put me down on his bed. Tao followed him in carrying my jacket and shoes and D.O came behind him, carrying a bundle of clothes. Kris took them out of his hands and held them out to me.

“Here, your clothes. I washed them for you.” Kris smiled. He did what?

“And I pressed them for you!” D.O grinned from behind him. I took them out of Kris’ hands. Why are these boys so nice…?

“Thanks, guys.” I smiled up at both of them.

“You’re welcome, now hurry and get dressed before hyung gets here!” Kris had just finished speaking and at that moment, the doorbell rang. We all froze. “…don’t tell me…”

“Hyung’s heeeeeerreee!!!” Baekhyun’s manic voice came from the living room.

“Don’t open the door!!” Lu Han screamed at him.

“I can't not open the door! He’ll know something’s up!” Baekhyun yelled back. There was banging on the door. I looked up at Kris with wide eyes. His face was blank. He was either planning something or he didn’t have a clue what to do now. “Oh, hyung! You’re here already?” Baekhyun said as he opened the door.

D.O’s eyes turned into mega-saucers. He pulled Tao out of the room and then turned to Kris. “I’ll distract him.” Kris nodded and then D.O turned and walked down the corridor. “Sorry, hyung. We were just cleaning up the apartment, so we…yeah…” He trailed off. I looked at Kris as he slapped a hand over his face.

“Cleaning the apartment?” Daesuk oppa’s voice came. “Great, I should inspect then and see if you guys did a good job or not.”

“EHHH?!?!” There was a chorus of voices at the same time. I could hear the faint sound of shattering glass. Or maybe my imagination is over doing it.

“That idiot! He forgot all the managers do that if you tell them you cleaned up!” Kris walked around frantically. Oh crap, what do we do now?

“Now which side shall I start on?” Daesuk hyung asked. “The left side?” My eyes widened. The left side was where we were. I heard footsteps coming our way. Oh ! I stood up and gripped my blanket tightly. What do we do now?! I looked at Kris but he seemed to be frozen to the spot. Why is he scared like that?! I swear it’s his other manager he’s scared of?!?!

“NO HYUNG!!” There was a slap on the floor. I moved forward and looked around the door to see Baekhyun on the floor and clinging onto Daesuk oppa’s leg, who was trying to shake him off. Kris’ eyes widened as he saw me and pushed me back. He pointed a finger furiously at the bed, telling me to stay there.

“What the hell, Baekhyun-ah? Get off!” Daesuk oppa exclaimed.

“Andwae, hyung!” Baekhyun wailed.

“Why on earth not?” He asked. There was a pause.

“Because…BECAUSE I MADE MY ROOM ALL PRETTY AND I WANT YOU TO SEE IT FIRST!” He yelled. I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Kris shot me a warning look.

“Ok, you could simply say so! What’s the need to get in my feet? Geez! Let’s go!” He said and we heard footsteps going away. Lu Han came into the room.

“Pretend you’re cleaning up. I’ll try and distract him and you…” He looked at me. “Get ready quickly!”

“Oppa! I-” He closed the door and left before I could even say anything. Oh no. Kris turned around to me.

“YOU CALL THIS CLEAN, BAEKHYUN?!?!” Daesuk oppa’s voice shot through the apartment. Both Kris and my eyes widened.

“Hurry up!” He urged and waved his hands at me.

“Uh…” Cuz’ this isn’t awkward…

“What? What’s the problem?” The fact that you’re in the room?!

“Turn around.” I mumbled.

“What?” He leaned closer.

“Turn around.” I said a little louder. Realisation dawned on him quickly.

“Oh…sorry.” He turned around and sat down on Lu Han’s bed, his ears turning red. I quickly dropped the blanket and pulled on my jeans.

“Do you guys even know what clean is? What the hell is this?” Daesuk oppa’s voice sounded close. I had just pulled Kris’ sweater over my head, when a knock sounded on the door. My eyes widened as Kris stood up slowly.

“Y-yeah?” He called out.

“Kris, that you?” Daesuk oppa asked. HOLY MOTHER OF JEEEZ-SAVE-UUSSS!!

“Yeah, it’s me.” Kris’ voice sounded strained.

“I’m coming in, ok?” NONONONO!

“WAIT! NO! NO WAIT! DON’T COME IN!” Kris yelled.

“Why not?” Daesuk oppa asked.

“Cuz I’m not done yet!” He exclaimed.

“There was lots of mess, hyung!” Lu Han told him.

“I’m giving you thirty seconds.” Oppa called back. THIRTY SECONDS?!?! And then everything started moving in slow motion. Or at least it seemed that way. Kris turned around straight away. And I was still in my bra. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! It took everything within me to stop myself from screaming. Kris’ eyes went wide as I lifted my shirt to hide my face and chest.

Someone kill me now.

Just end my miserable existence.

I pulled down the shirt just so that my eyes were poking out from the top. Kris’ face was completely red and I swear he was hyperventilating. What does that mean?! I needed him to turn around so I could lower my shirt and put it on, but he didn’t. Instead he stepped forward and came towards me. My eyes were threatening to fall out of my head at this moment and I backed away from him. What’s he going to do?!

“K-k-kr-” I was about to tell him to stop, but he covered my mouth with his hand and pulled me against him, winding his arm around my bare waist, his hand resting on the curve of my hip. I almost passed out on the spot. Almost.

“Ten seconds!” Daesuk oppa called. Kris looked down at me, with dark, smouldering eyes, and my legs started turning to liquid. And then without warning he opened the door to his cupboard and picking me up, he shoved me into it. The door clicked behind Kris, and at the same moment, he pushed the door of the cupboard shut, his eyes on mine the whole time.

Daesuk oppa’s voice sounded a little too loud as he spoke.

“Now…let’s see what we have in this room.”


The fun isnt over yet....will Daesuk find Sirrah or not?!

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

I'm sorry i'm being so terrible with updates lately, i'm just so busy =( FORGIVE ME PLEASE!! 

Thank you to everyone for your comments! They are greatly appreciated and much loved ^^

Goodnight/morning for now.... UNTIL NEXT TIME!