You're the One to Blame

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

I wasn’t in control of my body. My lips moved over hers on their own, my fingers moving under her shirt and caressing her bare skin on their own accord. My heart was fluttering rapidly in my chest from being so close to her and finally being able to touch her like this. She wasn’t responding though, but I knew what she was like; she was probably too shocked to do anything. I was sure she would react soon though; I would make sure of it. But I was cut short on my plan.

It took my brain a few seconds to register what the noise was. *RING RING* My eyes fluttered open to see Sirrah’s barely an inch away from mine, already open wide with a stunned expression. I was pretty sure my expression matched hers as I realised it was my phone ringing. I detached my lips from hers, and moved my hands away from her. I took in a slow, deep breath as I closed my eyes and reached into the pocket of my black jacket and pulled my phone out. I opened them slowly to look at who I could blame for ruining my precious moment.

My eyes widened when I saw the name on the screen, and I felt shocked beyond words.

“Ch-Chanyeol…?” I could barely get his name out, astonished beyond words that this could actually be happening when I put the phone to my ear. I felt anger and surprise starting to sweep through me, as I watched Sirrah take a shaky step away from me. She looks a little pale. I heard a tiny chuckle on the other side. This was really the last straw for Chanyeol. I would make sure this would be his last night on the planet. This kid really has a knack for choosing the wrong times, doesn’t he?!

But before I could hear his excuse for calling me, I watched Sirrah’s eyes roll back into her head and she started swaying. I knew she was about to fall. “Sirrah!” I rushed towards her to catch her, but I had moved back a bit too much and she fell limply onto the floor. ! Thankfully she fell on grass. I was suddenly panicked, wondering what just happened to her. I still had the phone in my hand, and I knelt down next to her and pulled her up into my arms. “Sirrah, what’s wrong?!” I patted her face gently, but she was out cold. , what do I do?!

I heard Chanyeol’s voice coming through the phone, sounding as panicked as I felt. “Hyung, what happened?!... Hyung, what happened to Sirrah?!” I didn’t want nor have the time to answer his question, though. I had more important things to deal with. I rested Sirrah on my raised knee and put the phone to my ear again.

“Look, Chanyeol, we’ll be back in a bit, ok? I’m hanging up.” I told him quickly and then shut the phone. I threw it into my pocket and then slid my hand under Sirrah’s thighs, picking her up easily and cradling her soft, small body against my chest as I ran across the glowing pathway and back to the house. How can she be so light after she eats so much?! …I kept on running. How long is this goddamned pathway?! It wasn’t the same one that we had taken to get to the lake. I wanted to get to the house so I could do something for Sirrah. Oh my God, what if she’s gone into a coma?! Sirrah…please be ok! I looked down at the small figure in my arms, biting my lower lip.

I let out a quick breath of relief when I rounded a bend in the path and finally the house came into my view. The pathway had probably taken me around half the lake and it would have been nice to walk on in any other situation, but right now it was not the time and it just plain pissed me off. I sped up and basically flew through the open double glass doors and into the kitchen. I ran into the spacious main room, and gently laid Sirrah down on one of the white sheet-covered couches.

I knelt next to her and looked at her. She didn’t look ill or anything. So what happened? I put my head to her forehead just to check. It was hot…I put it against my own forehead to compare, but I realised it was pointless. My face was still flushed from kissing her, and from my panicky state. I shook her gently. “Sirrah…wake up please…” I took a deep breath and tried to think calmly. Think, Kevin…you did first aid in school…THINK! I was normally good in stressful situations, what happened to me then, I had no clue. Some sense finally came back to me as I took more deep breaths.

I straightened Sirrah out on the couch and then put her legs on the arm rest so that her feet were elevated above her head level, a thought hitting me as I did. She wasn’t breathing when I kissed her. What now? Check airways, and loosen any tight clothing. I remember reading the words in the text book years ago. I looked down at her. Her jacket was open, and her shirt was loose. I lifted it slightly to see she was wearing a belt so I quickly unfastened it… to realise that her jeans were just as tight on her.

I extended my hands towards the waistband of her skinny jeans, realising my hands were shaking. I chuckled. Why am I getting so worked up? I’m just unfastening her jeans… Yeah…that thought didn’t help me calm down. I tugged on the blue fabric around her hips, my eyes glued to the strip of smooth, exposed skin, and her hip bones poking out from the top her of her jeans. I swallowed hard and popped open the button, and my eyes widened when I caught sight of a tiny bit of red lace that showed up when the zipper moved down a bit. Oh…my…God…My breathing sped up and I quickly retracted my hands, before I could do anything else. Dear gawd, Kevin, she’s knocked out and this is what you’re thinking of?!?! I was quickly distracted, though, by a soft groaning sound. I looked up at Sirrah to see her squinting her eyes as she slowly opened them.

Focus, focus! I leaned forward and tried to forget what I had just seen. “Sirrah?” I whispered to her, not wanting to startle her by speaking loudly. Her eyes wondering around and then stopped on me. I leaned in closer, and her cheek, suddenly feeling so relieved that she had woken up. “Sirrah, are you ok?”

She blinked rapidly and then swung her legs down from the armrest and tried to sit up. It didn’t go too well for her though, and she put a hand up to her forehead as she threatened to fall down again. I shot up onto the couch and put an arm around her to keep her upright, letting her lean against me. “W-what happened…?” She asked quietly, squeezing her eyes shut and rubbing her forehead.

“You passed out.” I rubbed her back comfortingly. She coughed and winced, trying to clear . “Do you want some water?” I asked her. She nodded her head, so I got up from the couch and headed back to the kitchen. I looked through the cupboards and and cabinets until I found a glass and then filled it with water from the tap. I jogged back to the main room and held the glass out to her. “Here.”

She smiled up at me weakly and then took the glass out of my hands. “Thanks.” She croaked with her sore throat and then winced at her own voice. “I sound horrible.” She made a face. I actually found nothing wrong with her voice. I sat down next to her as she took a big gulp of water, looking at her to make sure she was ok. She passes out, and then still looks like an angel when she wakes up. She took another sip and then cleared again. “That’s better.” She chuckled with a smoother voice. She hesitated for a second and then looked up at me with an awkward smile, but then her expression turned worried. “You ok?”

“Huh? What? Yeah, I’m fine…why?” I asked her, being pulled out of my musing.

“Ah, you were just looking at me weirdly…” She chuckled. Weirdly? “Did I make you worry?” She gave me an apologetic smile. I smiled at her question. That’s an understatement.

“No…” I deadpanned. She raised an eyebrow and I laughed at the shocked expression on her face. I smiled and touched the tip of her nose with my finger. “Of course I was worried, babo. I thought you were going into a coma or something.” She chuckled.

“You’re the one to blame…” She said suddenly with a serious face. My eyes widened.

“M-me…?”

 


Naughty Kris...can't keep his thoughts pure around Sirrah LOL

I found out something today....My sister is writing a story on AFF... i also realised something else.... I think she writes better than me....*sobs*

It's actually really good! I was blubbering in the middle, while the author herself was standing next to me dancing to 'bojangles'...it was sooo not the right moment -.- never mind that she didnt know i was reading it.

I only just told her...

Her reaction: 'This is not the reality I wanted.'

ANYWAY! Check it out =P subscribe and comment as well...not because it's my sister, but because it's actually good! EVEN I'M SUBSCRIBED!

 

Nobody's Home