Saved by the Maknae Line

Meeting By Coincidence

 

ENJOY


 

 

“Now…let’s see what we have in this room.”

I had just closed the wardrobe door and turned around to see hyung coming into the room with the rest of EXO behind him. That was close. Too close. Hyung walked around and inspected the room while I tried to calm myself down. The image of Sirrah without her shirt was burned into my mind. I couldn’t get it out no matter how much I tried, not that I wanted to. Her pale, milky skin, her toned abs, the curves in all the right places were demanding impure thoughts from me, and my brain was happily complying. I pinched the bridge of my nose and took a deep breath. Her body was better than most female idols’ I had seen. Not personally…but on TV.

“Well it seems to be clean enough, but I bet you shoved everything into the wardrobe.” Hyung’s voice snapped me out of my daydreaming.

“Kris wouldn’t do that!” Lu Han exclaimed from behind him. Lu Han looked at me with questioning eyes and mouthed ‘where’s Sirrah’. I subtly nodded my head towards the cupboard. Lu Han’s eyes widened.

“Yeah, I’m sure he wouldn’t.” Hyung said sarcastically. He moved towards the wardrobe and started pulling the doors open and looking through them. Luckily he was on the other side of the cupboard. My eyes bugged out. ! How do I stop him now?! He’s going to find Sirrah… I looked at Lu Han with wide eyes. Lu Han looked paler than usual. Great, he’s no good. I looked towards the others, hoping they would be able to think of something. Hyung moved to the middle compartment and pulled it open. And then my eyes fell upon Sirrah’s boots that were lying by the foot of Lu Han’s bed and dangerously close to Hyung’s feet. In fact if he took one more step to the left, his foot would bump into them.

I stepped forward and nonchalantly kicked them under the bed.

“What are you hiding under the bed?” Hyung turned around to me. , why is he so alert all the time?

“Nothing! It’s just a pair of shoes.” I told him. He raised an eyebrow but turned back around to the wardrobe. He was about to pull the last section open. The one Sirrah was in. Lu Han looked like he was about to pass out any second now. Hyung grabbed onto the handle and pulled it open slowly. I closed my eyes and hoped for death.

“HYUNG!!!!” Kai’s voice screamed. I opened my eyes to see hyung turning to look at Kai. The door of the wardrobe was open and Sirrah was looking out with saucer-like eyes. She had herself covered by her shirt. She looked at me with a panicked expression. The rest of EXO could see her too. “Hyung! Is that a new jacket?” Kai moved forward and grabbed the hem of his jacket.

“No?” Hyung replied and started turning around.

“It’s not?! But I want it!!” Kai pulled on it, causing hyung to turn around again.

“Well you can't, now get off.” Hyung pulled it out of his hand and started turning again, when Sehun lunged from the doorway, into Daesuk hyung’s legs.

“I want your jeans, hyung!!” Sehun yelled.

“What the hell is wrong with you kids? Get off my clothes!” Hyung scolded them. Sirrah pressed a hand over . I could tell she was about to laugh.

“No! I want it!” Kai grabbed his jacket and started pulling it again.

“Hey! I like his shoes!” Tao stepped forward and joined in the madness.

“GET OFF!” Hyung yelled, trying to ward off the maknae line. The youngsters grabbed hyung and started dragging him away down the corridor, still claiming his clothes. “NO! Hey, get off! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS TODAY?! ACTING LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE!! MY JACKET!!”

Lu Han ran forward to the wardrobe. “You ok?” He asked Sirrah. She nodded and looked towards me. She started blushing straight away and I could tell she was embarrassed. My thoughts started drifting down darker ways again. “Here, come out.” Lu Han grabbed her arm and pulled her out. She shook her head furiously, but he didn’t see. She held the the shirt tightly against her as he pulled her out. Her was turned towards me. It took everything I had to stop my hand from reaching out and touching her exposed skin.

“Uh, Lu Han…” He turned to look at me. “She needs to put her shirt on.” I told him through gritted teeth.

And then he looked down and realised Sirrah wasn’t wearing a shirt. His eyes widened. “Oh, gosh, I’m so sorry!” Lu Han exclaimed. He turned to the boys and shooed them out and followed them out. Sirrah turned to look at me…except that she didn’t look at me. She kept her eyes glued to the floor. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room as well. I walked into the living room to see Daesuk hyung sprawled over the sofa, with the kids trying to pull off various articles of clothing. I chuckled at the sight. They were certainly doing a good job of distracting hyung. I heard a soft tapping behind me and turned to see Sirrah standing in the doorway.

I was glad she was clever enough to not talk without us having to tell her to do so. Her tinkling, clearly-female voice would quickly get hyung’s attention. I walked back over to her, trying to keep my thoughts clean now that she was wearing her shirt. But it was almost as if I now had x-ray vision and my eyes kept undressing her themselves. Get a grip. GET A GRIP!!

“Hmm?” I hummed.

“How do I get out of here now? What if he comes back in?” Sirrah asked.

“THAT’S IT!! I’M LEAVING! Get of me…GET OFF ME! SUHO, KRIS! CONTROL YOUR MEMBERS!!” And with that the front door slammed and hyung was gone.

“Ahahahaha!” The maknaes fell onto the floor, convulsing with uncontrollable laughter.

“Well, I guess that’s your problem solved.” I smirked at Sirrah. Her cheeks turned red and she looked down.

“Yep…” She mumbled.

“Did I miss something?” Lay asked, coming out of the bathroom. All of us started laughing.

“Nothing important.” Xiu Min laughed. Lay shrugged and went into his room. I saw Sirrah already had her shoes on, and now she grabbed her jacket and walked into the living room.

“I’ll get going now.” She said. “I’ve got a lecture at Uni in about an hour as well.” She pouted. Gah, I want to kiss her so bad every time she does that.

“Yeah, it’s best you go quickly before Hyung comes back with reinforcements.” Lu Han laughed.

“Thanks for covering for me, guys.” Sirrah said.

“We weren’t covering for you, we were covering for ourselves. It’s not like hyung would have done anything to you.” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at her.

“True…but thanks still. He might have gotten rid of me as your ‘tour guide’.” She gave me a pointed look but there was a playful sparkle in her eyes.

“That would be a shame.” Lay said walking out of his room.

“Oh, gege, make sure you put some medicine on your nose, OK?” She asked, pointing towards Lay’s bruised nose. Lay looked like he was floating off to dreamland.

“Ah… it’s so cute when you call me that…” He stared off into space, smiling like a lunatic. Sirrah gave him a strange look and then shook her head with a smile.

“Right! I’ll go now. You guys have fun at your shoot.” She smiled at everyone.

“Have fun at uni, noona!” Sehun yelled as everyone else said goodbye.

She turned and made her way to the door and I followed her. She opened the door and stepped back, only to bump into me. She turned around apologizing and then stopped when she realised it was me. Her skin quickly turned pink again. She’s so cute when she’s blushing.

“Uh…Thanks for the clothes.” She said quietly.

“You’re always welcome.” I said back, smiling. She returned the smile.

“Well, bye.” She gave me a small wave.

“See you later, Sirrah,” I waved back as she started walking away.

I might have to give her a little visit later…

---

SIRRAH’S POV

It was a little after noon when I got back after my lecture. Zara hadn’t been in class. She hadn’t phoned me or even sent a text to say why she wasn’t there. I dialled her number and waited her to pick up as I twisted the key in my door.

“Hello…” Zara started with a skeptical voice. She knew what was coming.

“Where were you?” I asked as I dumped my bag on the sofa and walked into the kitchen.

“I…I’m ill!” She mumbled. It was clearly an excuse.

“You lie. Now tell me where you were.” I demanded, pouring a glass of juice for myself.

She sighed. “Ok, I was with Matt last night and I kinda slept in.” She said.

“So you just woke up now?” I asked walking back to the living room with my glass.

“…Yeah.” She mumbled.

Tsk. “Get your lazy arse to my apartment right now.” I commanded her, taking a sip.

“Eh? What for?” She asked.

“We have a lot of planning to do.” I told her.

“Planning for what?” This silly girl…

“What’s the date tomorrow?” I asked her.

“Uhmm…” She gasped. “26th!”

“That’s right.” I confirmed.

26th March.

 


What's on the 26th March?!?! Anyone know? =P

Not a hugely long update, but the next one will be longer ^^ 

Thank you everyone for their comments, and thank you to the new subbies! <3 Thank you to you guys for being so patient as well. I know i'm not the fastest at updating but no one has bullied me so far lol! I'm going to go find myself some food now...because i'm starving!

Let's see how many people know whats on that particular date ^^ COMMENT AWAY! lol