Episode 87

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[COUNTDOWN TO  NEW YEAR..]

 

All F.Y.T members are gathered up in the dancing room. They just have finished practicing, most of the members are playing around, singing while some are resting.

 

“We’ve seen the Christmas episode..” Chom said.

 

“Chincha??” You asked, “It’s embarassing..”

 

“We’re jeaalous though..” Kei pouted.

 

“As usual, the oldest is getting jealous..” Da In said and everyone laughed.

 

A knock on the door was heard and all heads snapped to that direction. Surprisingly, EXO Chanyeol entered.

 

“OPPA!” All of them stood up and bowed at him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Chaeri asked.

 

“Ah..” He giggled, “I want to give this to Hee dongsaeng..”

 

“To me or Heeyoung?” She joked while laughing although she knew the answer since Chanyeol is going to your direction.

 

You have a question mark on your face while he gave that, “From who?”

 

“Of course! Only the ones with love life will receive something special on a holiday..” Chom bitterly said.

 

Yurim and Nori peeked at the paper given to you by Chanyeol. You read out loud so that your members could hear it to, “Meet me at Han River 11:00. -Changjo”

 

“EYYY~” All of them sang.

 

“Oppa!” You called him.

 

“Ne!” He answered.

 

“Did you write? Jonghyun’s hand writing isn’t like this..” You laughed.

 

“Baekhyun hyung wrote it. This is actually the message..” Chanyeol showed a picture to his phone and the picture sent by Changjo ws in a paper, written on it was the original message, ‘Let’s welcome the new year together. Han river, 11PM. Miss you. Love you. –Choi Jonghyun’

 

*MCs: AH WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT!*

 

[TIME PASSED BY AND YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY TO HAN RIVER..]

 

“I don’t know what’s gotten into my husband to meet me outside at such a late hour, but.. I think I’ll like it..” You talked to the camera alone.

 

Then you looked outside, “What will he plan to do? I’m not bringing any surprises with me here..”

 

*MC: She’s worried..*

 

You arrived in Han but your husband is no where to be seen. You walked around, hoping that you’ll see him but unfortunately, you can’t. Giving up, you called him up but he won’t answer.

 

“Ah chincha!” You were getting pissed again, “Don’t tell me he’s late again..”

 

While you were growing irritated at him, a mimer (is that what you call them? The clowns who does mime. Lol. Idk. Lets just call him clown) handed you a letter. At first you were shocked at him, “AH YOU SCARED ME..”

 

*You: (laughs)* I wanted to run away that time.. I’m really scared of those people.. Without facial expression, with expression, changing them in a split second, doing imaginary things, their make up, I don’t think I won’t be scared them.. It’s just.. Everything is scary..*

 

But even though you had a scared face, you accepted it and he left after doing some tricks to you.You got the letter that was tied on the balloon and read, “Follow this directions..” You bursted in laughter once you saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter