Episode 57

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of you were peacefully sleeping when you woke up by a loud snore. You opened your one eye and looked at the kids to and Changjo who was snoring.

 

*MC: It's Junsu-yah..*

 

You slowly stood up, not wanting to disturb them. You made your way room to get something, that is the polaroid camera. You went to the living room to where they are and took a picture of them sleeping.

 

*MC: They are so cute.. Even Changjo is cute..*

 

You went to the kitchen after and rummaged the fridge on what snack will you do for them. You were staring blank at it because you're so clueless on what to do.

 

You got your phone and dialled someone's number. After a few rings, the person answered.

 

"Hello?" The person spoke in English.

 

"Hello.. Chaeri.." You spoke in English too.

 

*You: Getting help from her co-members..*

 

"Why?" Chaeri sounds so sleepy.

 

"Are you sleeping?" You asked.

 

"Eo.." She hummed.

 

"Sorry.." You smiled, "Chaeri, what snack am I going to give?"

 

"Wae?" She asked.

 

"We're watching 'Dad, Where Are You Going' right? They visited Changjo and I.. together with Little Psy.." You started.

 

"Ah jeongmal?" She got excited all of a sudden, "Yah! _____ said that the kids form 'Appa, Odiga?' visited her.."

 

"And we were supposed to be their parents for today, they are sleeping now, and I want before I leave them, I'll make them a snack.." You explained, "Suggest something that is easy to make.."

 

"Uhm.. Just give them ready made snack.. Biscuit! Biscuit!" Chaeri said.

 

"Ah! Bakta.." You.jerked up and looked for snack, "Arasso, Annyeong!"

 

"Ne.. Annyeong! Hurry up arasso?" Chaeri said.

 

"Ne~" You said before ending the call.

 

You started to prepare their snacks and dress up after. You left a note to Changjo before heading out.

 

[After an hour..]

 

Changjo and the kids were still sleeping solemnly. Junsu was still snoring as ever. Just like you, Changjo woke up to the sound. He lifted his head to look at everyone and noticed that you aren't there anymore.

 

He looked around.with his messy hair and sleepy face. He finally stood up and looked for you everywhere. When he passed by the dining, he saw the note and sat on the couch, dialling your number.

 

"Hello?" You answered.

 

"Baby.." Changjo said, "Where are you?"

 

"You're awake already.. Eo.. I'm at the company.. We are having a meeting.. Don't worry, I'll be back.." You explained.

 

"What am I going to do with the kids?" He asked rubbing his face with his palm.

 

*MC: He's really distant with kids..*

 

*Changjo: It's not that I'm distant with kids, it's just I don't know what we'll do.. You know, they might get bored.. That's what I'm worrying about..*

 

"Uhm.. Just.. Play with them.." You chuckled, "F.Y.T will visit after.."

 

"Arasso.. Go back faster.. Eo?" Changjo smiled.

 

"Ne.. I'm hanging up now.." You said before ending the call.

 

Just in time, Hoo woke up.

 

"Hoo-yah.. Are you awake?" Changjo asked, although both of them are still sleepy.

 

Hoo climed up to the couch and laid his head on Changjo's thigh, making the appa chuckle, "You're still sleepy?"

 

"Mm.." He nodded his head.

 

"You want to eat? Umma left some snacks for us to eat.." Changjo said.

 

Hearing the word 'snacks', Hoo immediately sat up and nodded.

 

*MC: He really likes eating..*

 

"Arasso.. Kaja.." Changjo stood up.

 

"Aren't we going to wake them up?" Hoo asked loudly.

 

"Let them wake up on their own.." Changjo said and offered his hand.

 

Because of Hoo's loud voice, Ji Ah woke up next.

 

"Appa! Ji Ah woke up.." Hoo shouted.

 

"Oh.. Ji Ah.. Come.. Let's eat.." Changjo offered.

 

Ji Ah obediently stood up and sat on Changjo's lap, "Where's Umma?"

 

"She went somewhere.. She'll comeback together with Aunties.." Changjo replied.

 

"Aren't we going to see uncles too??" Hoo asked, munching the cookie.

 

"You want to see them?" Changjo asked and the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter