Episode 38

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ON A SNOWY DAY..]  

 

     

*MC: Oooooh.. It's already snowing!*

 

 

     

Changjo and L. Joe who was at the coffee shop were simply hanging out.

 

 

     

"Hyung.. What surprise can I do for ___ for Christmas?" Changjo asked.

 

 

     

*MC1: Christmas??

 

 

     

MC2: Ah ne.. It's already 20 days before Christmas!*

 

 

     

"Hmm.." L. Joe thought after sipping some of his coffee, "Be with her? I don't know.."

 

 

     

"Aish Hyung! You're no help" Changjo chuckled, "How's Romantic Idol with Eun Jae Noona?"

 

 

     

L. Joe chuckled, "As much as I want to pick her since we're already close.. We just can't be paired with each other.."

 

 

     

"Ah wae?!?!" Changjo whined.

 

 

     

*MC1: Is that also a dating program?

 

 

     

MC2: Ne..

 

 

     

MC3: FYT Eun Jae and L.Joe are there?

 

 

     

MC2: Ne..

 

 

     

MC3: Ah.. Teen Top and FYT's chemistry are great.. (nods)*

 

 

     

"It's been a while since I've seen ___" Changjo couldn't stop talking about you.

 

 

     

"Have you contacted her? Does she have schedule?" L. Joe asked.

 

 

     

"Ah ne!" Changjo quickly pulled his phone out and dialled your number.

 

 

     

"ppeonppeon club in your mind Saturday night~ Oneulbamman ttarawa party night tteugeo-un night~ jigeumbuteo junbidwaesseo neowana-ui club" Your ringback played as Changjo put it on loudspeaker.

 

 

     

*MC: Oh it's they're new song..*

 

 

     

"Yebeoseyo??" You finally answered.

 

 

     

"Baby.." Changjo leaned in.

 

 

     

"Eo? What's up?" You asked in english making  L. Joe laugh.

 

 

     

"L. Joe hyung is with me.." Changjo said.

 

 

     

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!" You cheered and L. Joe greeted you back, "Ne Annyeonghaseyo Sister In Law!"

 

 

     

"Baby ya~" Changjo got your attention.

 

 

     

"Eo?" You asked.

 

 

     

"Eodiya?" Changjo played with his mug.

 

 

     

"Uhm.. Jigeum.. We just finished recording.. Wae?" You answered.

 

 

     

"Do you have any schedule after?" Changjo asked again and looked at L. Joe, hoping that you don't have.

 

 

     

"Uhm.. I think we don't.. Wae?" You said.

 

 

     

"I was thinking.. If we could meet since we haven't seen each other in a while.." Changjo smiled.

 

 

     

"Ayee.. My Baby misses me.. Arasso.. I'll go there.. Eodiya?" You asked.

 

 

     

"Oh.. I'll just text it to you.." Changjo looked around.

 

 

     

"Arasso.. Ne.. I'll be right there.. Annyeong.. L. Joe Oppa annyeong!" You bid your goodbye before ending the call with Changjo.

 

 

     

"Ne.." Changjo then hung up.

 

 

     

"What's the progress between the two if you?" L. Joe asked, continues to drink his coffee.

 

 

     

"We're getting closer and closer everyday.." Changjo nodded, "Sometimes I'm thinking if WGM ends.. Can I do it?"

 

 

     

*MCs: Ayeeeee!

 

 

     

MC1: Why do you keep on thinking about those things??*

 

 

     

"Don't think about that first... It's not the end yet" L. Joe adviced.

 

 

     

After a few minutes, the two continued to chat. Changjo received a message that you're already there. When Changjo read your text, he turned his head around and saw you entering the cafe.

 

 

     

"Baby!" Changjo spread his arms wide, welcoming you with a big hug, "You dyed your hair.."

 

 

     

"Ne.. This is just temporary.." You walked towards them and hugged Changjo. After a second, the two of you parted and you greeted L. Joe, "Annyeonghaseyo.."

 

 

     

*You: I haven't seen Changjo in a while.. And I really missed him.. (nods)*

 

 

     

"What coffee do you want?" Changjo offered, pulling the chair beside him for you to sit on.

 

 

     

"Aniyo.. I'm good.." You smiled at him while sitting at the chair.

 

 

     

"Don't you have schedules today?" You asked the both of them.

 

 

     

"Hyung have!" Changjo said, wanting to get rid of L. Joe.

 

 

     

"Ya. Don't be like that!" You slightly slapped Changjo.

 

 

     

"Hyung.. You really have right?" Changjo asked again.

 

 

     

"The truth is.. I really have.. I have a schedule with my sleep.." L. Joe joked, standing up.

 

 

     

"Ayee.. Ah bakta! How are your eyes?" You got concered as we all now that he got lasik surgery recently.

 

 

     

"Getting better.." He answered, "I'll go now.. Bye~"

 

 

     

The two of you also stood up and bid him bye bye. After L. Joe's lost, the two of you sat again and started to talk.

 

 

     

"How were you these past few weeks?" Changjo started.

 

 

     

*Changjo: Since the past weeks were a little bit blunt for us, I wanted to know everything what happened to her..*

 

 

     

"It was a bit tiring since we just had our comeback.. Sorry if I didn't contact you that much.. I was really trying to look for a time where I can meet you but I really can't find one.. Sorry.." You frowned.

 

 

     

"Gwenchana.. I can totally understand you.." Changjo nodded his head.

 

 

     

"But.." Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter