Episode 63

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Everyone, two important guests are joining us for today.." The MC started the show by giving aknowledgement to the people who will be guesting for today's show, "Everyone, F.Y.T Mi Young and Teen Top Ricky.."

"Annyeonghaseyo viewers!" Ricky and Mi Young greeted at the same time.

"Annyeonghaseyo! F.Y.T Mi Young imnida.." Mi Young introduced herself first, followed by Ricky, "Annyeonghaseyo Teen Top Ricky imnida!"

"Shall we start watching the couple?" One MC asked and the camera shifted to you.

"Changjo~~" You went downstairs to see Changjo on the living room, doing something, "What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing for a game.." He said shortly.

"What game?" You asked, sitting beside him.

"Saranghae game.." Changjo finally said.

*MCs: Saranghae game?!

Ricky: Changjo is good in that game!

MC1: Mi Young-sshi, do you know what is Saranghae game??

Mi Young: (with a '?' mark face) We never played that before..

MCs: (laughs)*

"Chakaman..Isn't that the game you played together with Oppa (Teen Top) and 100%?" You asked.

"Ne.. That's it!" Changjo said excitingly.

"But.. What are these papers for?" You lifted the pen and the piece of papers he gave you.

"This.. We'll put consequences here.. When one lose, we have to pick a paper and we have to do that.." He explained.

"But it's unfair.. You good at playing this! I haven't played the game yet.." You whined.

"Ah don't worry.. Ppalli.. Write them down.." Changjo started writing. You were picking for you to have an idea on what consequences you'll give him.

You saw a glimpse of what he saw and your eyes widened. You blinked for a few times.

*You: I wasn't expecting that kind of consequences.. Wgy are we going to date at a Zoo? I really can't.. I just.. (groans)*

*Mi Young: ____ doesn't like going to zoo's.. Well she likes other animals but definitely not on the snake areas..*

You kicked Changjo slightly, making him to fall on the couch, "Ya!"

"Ah wae?!?!?!" He whined.

"What are you writing????" You asked.

"Binmiriyo.." Changjo said, getting up to sit on the couch again.

You tried your best to remember what Changjo's fear are, once you remembered it, you wrote it down.

*MC: What are Changjo's fears?

Ricky: Heights.. He may look like a mature man but.. he's afraid of it.. He even cried..

Mi Young: Our Ricky here also cried when he was doing a mission..

Ricky: (shocked) Ah don't say that! (trues to cover Mi Young's mouth)

Mi Young: (shoving Ricky's hand) In one of their reality shows, (shoves Ricky's hand) He went to a haunted place and he.. He..

Ricky: YA!!! (covers Mi Young's mouth)

Mi Young: (doing some crying gestures)

MCs: Ahhh..

MC1: He cried?

Mi Young: (nods while Ricky's covering )*

"ASSA! I'm done!" You cheered after you wrote down all of the consequences that entered your mind.

"Game?" Changjo faced you, he comfortably putting your legs over his indian seated legs.

*Mi Young: Omo! How can Changjo do that?!

Ricky: It's my first time seeing Changjo like this.. (actual)

MC: Get used to it.. Those people are really like that..*

"GAME" Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter