Episode 17

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give me my kiss now!" Changjo whined like a little baby.

 

"I'm busy!~" You said, trying to avoid him by reading your script.

 

"Aww.. You said that you like 4 guys?" He asked, counting in his fingers, "Ahh! I know 1432 means!"

 

"What?" You asked, trying to hide your laugh.

 

"I Love You Too! Right?? Am I right?" He proudly said.

 

You nodded your head.

 

"AH! ANOTHER KISS!" He raised his two hands in happiness.

 

"How did you know???" You asked in disbelief.

 

"Binmiriyo" He stuck his tounge out.

 

"Whatever. You won't get any" You stuck your tongue at him & continued reading.

 

He then made the moved and scooted closer to you, "I'll kiss you if you're not going to kiss me"

 

"AHHHH!" You screamed and covered your face using the script.

 

*MC1: ___- sshi always digs her own grave.

 

MC2: Hahaha. Changjo, on the other hand will do anything for him to be kissed

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"Jebal.." Changjo pleaded, trying to remove the script from your face.

 

"Andwae" You said while playing the script.

 

"Please??" He pouted and you look in to him with a grin on your face.

 

You quickly kissed his cheek and covered your red face again.

 

*MC1: Aigoo~

 

MC2: Changjo wasn't prepared!*

 

Changjo's face started to redened and a smile starts to form his face all of a sudden. The two of you started to get shy.

 

*PD: Are you surprised that she did it?

 

Changjo: (nods then laughed) Well.. I thought she won't really do it.. But she did so.. I like it. Heeeeeee.

 

You: I have to do the punishment.. Since he really got jealous.. I was planning to plant a kiss on his lips.. but I don't know how and I think it will be embarrasing.. (smiles)*

 

"I won't say athing next time.." You commented after hiding your face from the script.

 

"You should do!" He agreed, adjusting himself to have a more comfortable seat.

 

"Ah.. Baby.." You called him and you tapped your lap.

 

He giggled before resting his head on your lap. The two of you looked at each other and laughed.

 

*MC1: They are starting to get awkward again!*

 

"This is a position that most couple do that I'm envied of.." You started.

 

"Chincha? Wae?" He looked at you.

 

"Well in other dramas.. I would always see the guy leaning his head on the girl's lap then the guy would take the girl's hand and play with it.." You explained while demonstrating it how guys will hold the girl's hand with your two hands.

 

He swiftly stole your one hand from the other & laced his on yours, "Do you have a scene like this with Minhyun?"

 

*MC1: Aigoo!~

 

MC2: Woah! They look good!*

 

*You: I really wanted to that with my boyfriend one day.. But I don't have any and it's sad.. But now that I have my baby with me.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter