Episode 36

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights went off again and everyone kept quiet. This music started to play and the spotlight focused you and only you.

 

You were wearing a simple short dress, letting your hair flow in curls and a headband that perfectly fits your outfit.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2IIXefIYmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

 

Every words that you sing, you really mean it. Changjo, on the other hand, was so touched and listened to every lyrics you say. Memories are like flashback on his mind especially the good times you had. He can't help it but his eyes becomes watery.

 

*You: Well.. I wanted to write him a song.. But, I don't think, I can already write such thing (laughs) I need to practice more.

 

[PD: The choice of songs?]

 

You: As for the choice of songs, I personally chose them.. I checked the lyrics carefully to see if it has the message I want to say.. Luckily, I found songs that fit perfectly for my choices.. (nods)*

 

After the performance, Changjo stood up and went to you. You spread your arms wide and hugged him tightly. You could feel Changjo sobbing and your shoulders were getting wet. You rubbed his back and kept on saying, 'Don't Cry..'

 

*Changjo: (laughs) I really don't know why.. Hearing ____-shi, I felt like crying.. I was recaing the good rimes we had, hiw she risked her image for this, the lyrics she was singing.. And I guess, I couldn't help it but to cry out of joy..*

 

You removed the hug to wipe the tears away. He was just looking down, continue crying.

 

"Don't cry.." You continued to wipe his tears with your hand, "Well.. This is just close to the end.. There are still two persons who would like to greet you.. Please come off the stage.."

 

Changjo's Dad & Mom went out. Changjo gasped and cried even more as he hugged the both of them. You stepped aside and gave them their moment.

 

After the hug, Changjo's mom dtarted her own speech, "Hello my son! Happy Birthday to you! As I can see, you're all grown up into a man. A handsome man.. Ever since you were a baby, you were such a good child, even up to now. I know the career you chose is not easy.. but I want to tell you that, always remember that your Dad & I will always be here, supporting you from your back. All people may turn in to your haters, but there will be two people who will always believe in you & always be your fan.. Jonghyun, I am so proud of you.. Of what you've become today. I hope you won't change and forget where you came from, the people you knew before.. Again, Happy Birthday my son.. I love you so much!" They hugged again and Changjo cried more.

 

After his mom, it was his Dad's time, "What can I say more? Hmm.. Your mom already told everything.." He joked, making everyone laugh, "Ah.. Now that you're a man, I want you to become more responsible out of everything. From the things you do, etc. I always wanted you to be happy. Please remember that. Always pursue your dream, never give up.. I love you son. Happy Birthday!" Just like his mom, they also hugged and also cried at the same time. They also pulled their mom for a family hug.

 

At the side of them, tears were flowing out from your eyes and you were wiping them. Also the fans were crying.

 

*You: I suddenly missed my parents.. I wanted to see them, kiss them, hug them and laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter