Episode 61

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[House of Sunhwa and Kwanghee]

"YAH! MWORAGO?!?!" As usual, this couple is already bickering early in the morning.

*MC: Why are they bickering early in the morning??*

*Ding Dong*

"I DIDN'T DO IT. CHINCHA!" Kwanghee shouted back, defending himself.

*Ding Dong*

"CHINCHA? I ALREADY SAW IT.." Sunhwa shouted.

*DING DONG*

(Meanwhile, outside the house..)

"Why ate they not opening it?" You mumbled while Changjo was holding the food.

"Yah. You sure you're not mad anymore?" Changjo didn't mind what's happening, he just wanted to make sure that you guys are okay after the twitter incident.

"Neeeee~~~" You boringly sang and pressed on the doorbell again, many times.

"AH WHO IS IT?" Kwanghee opened the door making you shocked then he noticed the two of you, "AHHHH! DONGSAENGIEE~ COME IN! YEOBEO! KIDS ARE HERE!"

The two of you entered SunHee's couple house and you were greeted by the energetic Sunhwa.

"_______-AH!" She enveloped you in a hug.

"Unnie!" You hugged her back, when you separated you told her Kwanghee's way of welcoming you, "Oppa shouted at us when he opened the door.. I was so shocked.."

Sumhwa then glared at Kwanghee at the later glared back. You and Changjo were awkwardly standing there, looking at the two.

*You: We just came.. And then Oppa is already hot headed then Unnie was mad at Oppa.. Then I know, there was a world war 46531790.. (laughs)

Changjo: They fought, didn't they? (laughs) Sometimes, I can hear them fighting in our house.. I don't.know if they know it.. (laughs)*

You were all now seating at the couch with your partners beside you.

"Why did you visit all of a sudden?" Sunhwa asked.

"It's been a while since we talked to other couple.." You explained, "I think Changjo and I has our own village sometimes.."

"We heard the news too.." Changjo added.

Then Sunhwa frowned, "Ne.."

"Oppa, do you have plans?" You asked Kwanghee this time.

"I don't have.." He shook his head.

"Yah! Churanghae!" Sunhwa snapped making you amd Changjo laugh.

"Noona, aren't you being mean to Kwanghee Hyung?" Changjo pointed at Kwanghee while laughing.

"Aniyo.. It'd just fine.." Sunhwa shrugged and Kwamghee glared at her again.

"What's with you two?" Sunhwa asked your relationship.

"She got jealous just now.." Changjo blurted out.

"YAH! I AM NOT!" You turned around and faced him, hitting his lap.

"Ehhhh?" The other couple reacted at the same time.

*Kwanghee: It's really amazing hearing that.. ____-ah never gets jealous.. Changjo does and that's why it's quite new for me..

Sunhwa: (laughs) I don't think those couple fights. I mean you could see them always together being lovely and all.. ___ also is not that kind of girl who gets jealous easily..*

"About what? Who?" Sunhwa asked.

"Sohyun Ju.." Changjo said, completely avoiding your whines.

"Who's that?" Kwanghee asked.

"Changjo's dance partner!" You said, getting annoyed by the topic.

"See? She's jealous!" Changjo pointed at you, "She's not even my dance partner!"

"AAHHH!" You.shouted and whined like a kid, "Next topic please.."

*MC1: She's really annoyed..

MC2: It's my first time seeing ____-ah like that..*

Changjo was still talking about that Sohyun Ju, so you cupped your hands on his face and pecked his lips all of a sudden, "Stop talking.."

*MC: AHHHHH!*

*Changjo: If that's her way of shuting me up, I would love to make her jealous always! (laughs)*

"AYEEEEEEEEE!" SunHee couple was squealing to death and also Changjo was stunned for a moment with his tomato red face.

"Yah! Sunhwa.. Kiss me to like that.." Kwanghee was pulling Sunhwa's shoulder to face.

"If I'm going to shut you up, I'll do luke this.." Sunhwa hit Kwanghee's mouth all of a sudden.

"Yah!" He shouted and all of you laughed.

-

"Why don't we prepare snacks?" Sunhwa suggested, looking side to side.

You nodded your head while staring at something.

"Kwanghee and Changjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter