Episode 75

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigooooooooooooooooooo~” Changjo let out a long sigh while he was sulking on the couch of your couple house.

 

*MC: What is he doing?

 

Changjo: Actually, I went to our house without ____ knowing. She still knows that I’m mad at her (talking about the prank) and yeah, we still haven’t met to talk about it. And I feel guilty for it.. (frowns)*

 

The bored/worried/impatient husband is now looking at his phone, desperate to te text you but he has been controlling himself not to because he don’t want to ruin the plan. He continues to tap his phone while looking at it. Then after few more minutes, he stood up and went to the kitchen at invade the fridge. He’s now eating alone. This time he’s drinking soda, next you’ll see him eating chips then the next, he’s eating ice cream, STILL with the phone in his side, waiting for someone’s text.

 

*MC1: He’s really bored!

MC2: He’s also lonely since he feels alone..

MCs: (laughs)*

 

 *Ding Dong*

 

*MC: Someone is finally there!*

 

He stopped for a while and his eyes widened once he heard the doorbell. He quickly packed up and put the ice cream back on the fridge with the spoon still in his mouth. Running to his way to answer the door, he fixed himself first. Once he opened the door, 19 faces welcomed him that made him shocked.

 

*MC1: They are so many!

MC2: Do you think the house can accompany 19 people?

MC3: More like 19 kids.

MC1: Changjo will get a headache with them..

MC2: That’s their group, right? The 95 liners?

MC3: The young group.. (bitterness overload)*

 

“SURPRISE” NUEST (except Aron), B.A.P’s Jongup & Zelo, Teen Top’s Ricky, BTOB’s Sungjae, Boyfriend’s Jo Twins & Minwoo, EXID’s Junghwa, A- Pink’s Namjoo, AOA’s Seolhyun and FYT (except you) were standing at your door and shouted.

 

“Come in!” Changjo fully opened the door for them and let them enter, “All of you guys came.. I don’t know if you could fit in to our house..”

 

“Gwenchana.. We’ll find a way..” Minwoo patted Changjo’s shoulder, while entering his house.

 

“This is our first time to enter your house..” Namjoo commented while looking around.

 

“Yah! Look at this!” Seolhyun called the others to see the pictures that were hanging on the wall.

 

“Ayeeeeee.. They’re so cute..” Jungwha squealed along with F.Y.T. Changjo’s burden is now starting since the other guys are invading the kitchen and for some, touring the house.

 

He is doing some breathing patterns to calm him down. Well, we all know Changjo and his temper.

 

*Changjo: Riot is all over the house once they entered. The guys who went there for the first time started to tour our house and the others who has been there, invaded our kitchen.. ____ will get mad at me if she’ll know our food has been eaten by unexpected people especially, without her knowing.. (laughs)*

 

“Guys!” Changjo called them out and gathered them at the living room. Some were already on the floor, sitting and laying down. Being the gentlemen they are, the guys let the girls sit on the couch.

 

“We’re so many..” Min Hee commented, seeing all of them in the living room.

 

“Junhong! Why are you here?” Sungjae pointed at him and everyone laughed since, he is a 96-liner, but the group accepted him though.

 

“I’m here to help Changjo hyung!” Zelo reasoned.

 

*MC: Zelo is a 96 liner? How come he’s so tall??*

 

Chaeri clapped her hands, “Let’s start..”

 

The 19 people shut their talkative mouths once Chaeri started the meeting. All eyes were on Changjo now, waiting for what will he say.

 

“I want to put a party for __..” Changjo started, “Since in our english age, she will turn 18.. And in F.Y.T’s old country, 18th birthday is very special, am I right?”

 

All of the F.Y.T members nodded, excluding you, of course.

 

“In (your country please), we celebrate 18th birthday formally.. Well, it’s optional but still, next to our 7th birthday, 18th birthday is the next being celebrated..” Eun Jae explained.

 

“It’s really formal.. Like, you’ll receive 18 roses, 18 gifts, 18 dance and that..” Mi Young added, “Like Chaeri’s birthday!”

 

*MC1: Ah chincha?

MC2: In US, they do Sweet 16..

MC3: In Korea, you drink Soju because you’re finally legal!

MCs: (laughs at the joke)*

 

“Ah~” All of them nodded, finally getting what they meant.

 

Chaeri glared at some people, who didn’t manage to come that time.

 

“Don’t look at me like that!” Minwoo put a hand, blocking Chaeri’s glare, “Even Kwangmin and Youngmin didn’t come!”

 

“We’ll do it too like that?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Ne..” Chagjo nodded.

 

“If we’re going to plan it, then you should divide us into teams..” Youngmin suggested.

 

Changjo clapped and pointed at him, “Your plan is brilliant! Chincha!”

 

“We’ll divide us, 19 people into 4 groups?” Ren counted with his fingers.

 

“Wait! I’ll get a paper and a pen..” Changjo ran to your room to get bond papers and pen to distribute. After a matter of seconds, he came back.

 

“Let’s think of a concept first!” Min Hee said.

 

“Ah right..” All of them thought for a while. They were getting excited and all but forgot the most important thing.

 

“Fairytale concept!” Ricky blurted out and everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter