SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.0

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Former 'We Got Married' Choi Couple, spotted freely dating this afternoon.

 

Who missed the Choi couple? It's been a while since we heard from this couple. Pictures of TEEN TOP's Changjo and F.Y.T's _____ were uploaded online by some of the paparazzi and fans. In the photos, you could see them having fun in the streets of Hongdae with them holding hands and looking at each with hearts in their eyes, telling that they're still in love with each other.

 

Changjo explained what was behind their date, "I went to S.M Entertainment without her knowing and I asked their boss if we could hang out and he said yes, so we did.."

 

S.M also told the media why did they say yes, "Everyone knew about their feelings and we understand ___'s feelings for Changjo. Changjo and the company already talked about their relationship and somehow, dating once in a while while they're still not oficially together is the least we can do."

Since everyone knew their mutual feelings and promises, everyone understood their actions but left them confused. Fans started to comment such as, 'Are they dating now? Kyaaaaaaaaaa!' 'Are they dating for good?' 'Is this real?' and to which Changjo answered, "Aniyo. We're not really dating like other couples. For us, it's a date because we missed each other's company. Being in a relationship with ___ will happen in the future but for now, we are still waiting for the right time to come.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter